COVID Sex Stories: Fucked by Legal

Story Info
COVID induced brown girl fetish - Desi vs White vs Latina.
7.1k words
4.48
13.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the story having sex or getting naked is over 18.

The story of how for the past two years I have been watching my female boss and co-workers get naked or how the COVID pandemic has been the best thing that ever happened to my sex life. I am not saying this is a 100% true story, I am also not saying it is made up. Let's just say all names have been changed.

I'm an International buyer of component parts and retail products for a major FTSE 100 corporation. I'm one of a very few guys on the team. Since there is a multilingual requirement for the job most of the people in the United States based department are either foreign born or first generation Americans with a mix of women from India, China, Mexico, or Eastern Europe.

These are my COVID sex stories.

****

My life changed on February 14th 2020 valentine's day.

On February 13, the Chinese government issued an extension of orders to shut down all non-essential companies, including manufacturing plants, in Hubei Province due to COVID-19. Within an hour our headquarters in London was holding an emergency meeting. Of course due to the time difference it was around 11pm on February 12th in London and around 6pm for me in Vermont. And like any meeting called at the last minute, everyone who need to be on the call was late leaving the rest of us sitting there waiting.

"Okay, Happy almost Valentine's day everyone, I know many of you have plans so I don't want to keep you. We wanted to have a quick meeting to review how COVID is impact our branch locations in China."

"It's so horrible. I feel so bad those people in China are getting sick. I'm glad we live in the United States. It could never happen here." Jenni said in her bubbly tone.

"Its here too. They confirmed at least 13 possible cases from those people quarantined at that military base. Plus, all those people on those cruise ships, plus now one person in Wisconsin." Someone with a Southern accent added.

"One case is no big deal."

"It's a huge deal." Ami stated in her southern coast of England English accent. "You know there is that classic math problem. A fast growing species of algae is accidentally introduced into a lake in a local park. It starts to grow and cover the surface of the lake in such a way that the area covered by the algae doubles every day. At the start if only 1% of the water surface is covered by algae, how long does it take to cover the whole lake in algae?" She was ethnically from India, but had been raised in the UK. No matter how many times I had video chatted with her, my mind just couldn't wrap itself around the idea of a small brown woman speaking with a British accent. I couldn't match the accent to the person on the screen.

"Maybe 100 days, right? At 1% per day." Jenni said unsure.

"Wait, I think it is 99 days because it grows at 1% a day right but already has 1%?" Someone added from somewhere.

"The answer is less than a week. I remember this one." I spoke up, my icon of a plague doctor appearing on everyone's computer screen around the world as I started talking. "Its exponential growth. On day four it is less than 25% covered, then 50% on day five, then 100% on day six."

"Precisely." Ami smiled at me over the video screen. Her white teeth a contrast against her much darker skin. It was enough to cause a painful bulge in my pants. Just one glance from her left me erect. She was in our corporate legal department at our global HQ. As a buyer, it was rare for me to be on a call with her or interact with her in any way. Usually those brief interactions were enough for her to the focus of my masturbation sessions for weeks after.

"They should never have let them fly back in. The government should have made the planes land on an island somewhere... somewhere far away." Someone complained.

"American has the best health care system in the world. I'm not worried about it spreading here. We need to plan how we can cover our locations China if they stay off line."

"When is this meeting going to start?" someone from the New Jersey office asked, as usual, they had called into the conference call from some meeting room so I had no way of seeing who was even asking the question over the speaker phone. "What can we even do about China closing?"

"We could short stock. In theory, the whole Chinese economy could plummet." some product manger out of London replied, I had worked with him a few times before but didn't know him well.

"We should put some of our 401k into Put Options." I said, unknowingly changing my life forever. "They are legal in the states, not sure about England. We might be able to triple our investment. Maybe make way, way more if there is a stock market crash like there was back on Black Monday, October 1987." By this time, over 500 call ins from around the world were on the video call waiting for the meeting to start. Each of those call ins might represent a single person or an entire office.

"What are those?" New Jersey asked. "I could use three times as much money."

"Can you show me too? This is Jason and Tina out in the California branch." some guy in a Hawaiian t-shirt asked. "I could use the winning lotto numbers to if you got em."

"Good morning American colleagues. I should like to learn as well. This is Lieke from the Netherlands." I had done my internship in the Netherlands. Lieke and I had gone to bed together when I had first got out there. We never had intercourse. After the condom was and the clothes were off one drunken night she had decided she was not ready. Then she burst into tears. I spent the night giving her a backrub as she cried over a recent breakup with some guy. By noon the next day all the women in the Rotterdam office had heard about it, they decided I was a sweetheart.

"I did my internship out of Rotterdam. Tell Lottie I said hello." I smiled. Lottie and I had never been a couple. For a while I was one of a few guys she regularly had sex with. We went on dates but were never an item. I never fully understood European dating but understood that part of why she was having sex with me was that at some point in a few months I would be half a world away. I was a fun foreign boy toy for her.

"Good morning Alessandro. I'm on the call as well. It is too earlier for me here." Lottie replied, she was a little drunk. I got a little tingle every time she said my name, she had a way of making Alessandro sound like a sexy name. No doubt she had gone out drinking after work, likely had to rush home when they texted her there was an emergency meeting.

Some bald, middle aged British guy pop into the video chat. "The meeting will commence shortly. Danial is still in discussion with the company solicitors." He said in a posh English accent. I had no idea who Danial was or what they were discussing. I did know that 'The meeting will commence shortly' in British English translated into American English as 'it will be at least a half an hour, maybe much more, before we are ready.' He quickly dropped off the call.

"You wanted to review trading methods that are profitable during a down turn, please continue." Ami commanded me.

"Well, that gives me at least half an hour to teach a little about put options." I smiled to everyone as I clicked the share screen option on my computer. "Everyone in the US go to the 401K & investments logon, SIPP & investments logon option for the UK team, foreign stock market option for the Amsterdam team. I am not sure if it is the same for the India team. Click the little green button on the company website. Okay, first step..." for the next hour and a half I reviewed with my colleagues around the world how to purchase put options and things like Margin investing and 3X bear ETFs.

I used real world examples, purchasing over $5,000 of put options in my 401K. most of it in high risk options with a strike price so low the options only cost either a penny or five or six cents per share. I invested about $12,000 outside of my retirement fund going over examples of selling call options, using margin loans, shorting, and another put option example for a group of late comers. One of the put option examples I used for both groups was Boeing, explaining to the group how we could make money if the stock price fell.

Unknown to me, everyone was following along, investing as I had invested. Many people were recording the call to share with their teams the following day. Nearly everyone had joined the call after I had started walking through the examples. Nearly all the late comers mistakenly believed that my short impromptu presentation was part of the emergency meeting that the high level management team had called. That the company was requiring them to do whatever it was that I was showing them on the video chat.

The emergency meeting never took place. After an hour and a half, posh English accent guy called back on to advise everyone that the company would provide further guidance in upcoming days then ended the call for everyone.

Less than a week later, on February 20, 2020 the market crash. Over the next few weeks, option contracts I had purchased for $1 or $5 increased over 64,200%, so options contracts I had purchased for $1 each were now worth around $650 each. I quickly sold them. I was a millionaire, that $5,000 was worth over $3,000,000

In less than a month I had become a millionaire a few times over. My boss asked that I record what I was doing to sell the options step by step as a few people from our factory floor had contacted her asking what they were suppose to do with the options they had purchased.

Within hours the video had been shared company wide. No one knew for sure how many people had followed what I had done. From what I could tell, at least 15,000 people world wide had become millionaires following my example during the video call. Our headquarters in London was freaked out. The legal department had reviewed the video in detail with the broker who handles our retirement plans. I had given advice but had not made any guarantees, both of which would have been illegal under US law without certification as a stock broker. Thankfully, I had passed the Series 7 exam and was legally certified as a broker.

I had not misrepresented myself or done anything illegal. They were confused as I was just a buyer at a subsidiary of the corporation located in the backwoods of New England. My minor in college had been investment finance. It had been my major but I had gotten bored with it after doing an internship where I passed the Series 7 exam. It just was not something I could see myself doing.

Our London headquarters decided that someone needed to be sent to review with me and confirm the facts of the matter. It was decided that Ami would be sent in person to review with us the following week on March 16th.

Her flight was delayed so she didn't get in until 5pm local time after almost 15 hours on the plane and at the airport. About 3 hours before her flight landed, the governor of Vermont had ordered everything in the state to be closed within the next two days. She landed to find the hotel room she had booked was cancelled.

My boss, our HR manager, Ami, and I decided to grab some take out food at the local Goat in the Woods Restaurant. They had a great deal as they had less than 24 hours to sell all the food they had on hand before they were forced to close for two months. As soon as we got there we saw there was no dining there. The line was out the door and down into the parking lot. The waitress, a 20 something Hispanic woman, greeted Ami in Spanish as we picked up our order. "I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish." Ami replied with her English accent. The waitress tried to apologize in English, clearly embarrassed and confused at seeing someone brown skinned who couldn't speak Spanish.

I replied to her in slow Spanish assuring her there was no problem. I had grown up in the Federal Hill area of Providence Rhode Island also known as the little Italy of Rhode Island, so Italian and English were both native languages for me. My Spanish was passible for normal outside of work conversations.

"See, one more reason you should just stay at Alessandro's place. He can translate for you as I'm sure it will not be the last time someone mistakes you for a Spanish speaker." My boss tried to joke. All the while, Ami smiled at me wantonly.

"I'm not sure. I doubt I would get any sleep if I spent a night there. Neither would the neighbors." she smiled lustfully. The waitress blushed as my boss and the HR manager quickly exchanged a look before changing the subject.

We picked up some beers from the local Alchemist guild microbrewery tap house, they were also packed with a waiting line out the door. We were forced to take our food and beer and head back to the office as everyone else in town had also decided to visit the restaurants one last time before it closed.

As a 5' 1" brown woman in a business suit with a British accent she immediately turned heads. Most had never seen a brown skin person in a business suit and were deeply confused. The small town gossip was that she was in town to test the ice cream or cows for COVID, that she was single, that she didn't know that family of Black people who visited the town that one time. The town gossip seemed alright with a single brown woman staying with my single 'white' self. It was impossible for me to predict how they would react to these things.

I'm not racist. It's just that Waterburg is a small town in New England. A few times Asian or Latino families had come to visit our ice cream factory to take one of our factory tours. They had a great time and experienced no racism.

This one time, a few years before, a Black college student and his family had come to Vermont to take the tour. I even got a photo of myself with them. Which was cool, the one Black family to ever visit the state of Vermont in modern times and I was lucky enough to not just see them in person but get a photo. There was nothing bad or wrong with them, they didn't smell strange, they were just as normal as the Black people on sitcoms like Family Matters or the Black people everyone sees playing sports on TV.

The children in town were let out of school early to go look at the Black people after they toured the factory, a few of the kids even got to touch their hair. "Go children, this is your one chance to see real live Black people" everyone told them. The village elders had the church bells rung while the Black people were taking the tour so everyone had time to get assembled in the village square for their chance to see a real Black person. So clearly no racism from the towns people perspective.

Ami was suppose to stay at a local hotel for a few days but with COVID that had gotten cancelled. I offered to let her stay at my place but she had politely declined. An air mattress had been moved into the conference room at our factory location. We had a workout room with shower onsite so she had somewhere to freshen up.

As soon as we were done eating we had a round of beers then decided to call it a night. As a single mom my boss needed to get home to her daughter. The HR manager needed to run home to write up a COVID policy for our factory. Ami and I decided we would have a few more beers. And then it happened...

Ami got drunk. The alcohol content in most English beers was 3%-4%, Alchemist guild microbrewery beers were 8%-10%, they were so fruity most people didn't really taste the alcohol. Between that and the jet lag, it was agreed that she really needed to take a shower then go to sleep. I stayed for while to finish my notes. I was really stalling for time. I suspected she had been sent to fire me. Which as a millionaire I didn't really care. I was wondering if I should hit on her.

Worse than getting drunk, Ami got naked. She took her shower then stumbled into my cube intoxicated, wobbling back and forth, with nothing but a towel wrapped around herself. She slipped the towel off, putting it on my desk like a mat then sat down Indian style next to me. I could feel the heat coming off of her body. My heart was racing as I stared blankly ahead at my computer screen. I desperately wanted turn my head to look directly at her naked sex perched next to me.

"Pay attention to me." She pouted while tugging my ear.

"You're drunk. You can't give permission. I won't try anything, I don't want to prey on you or hurt you." I said, trying as hard as I could not to turn and look. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her sexy dark skin, her little belly bump, the clean shaven pink of her core. I wanted to turn and slip my tongue into it, the alcohol was not helping.

"Oh." She started giggling, "That's what's going on. Here read this. I already gave permission days ago." She handed me her cell phone. Lottie and her had texted back and forth for days. They had been reviewing what I was like in bed, the fact that I was circumcised, all the oral tricks Lottie had taught me in graphic detail. That Ami planned on getting me alone to seduce me. "Lottie and I were roommates for a year at Uni." I hit the record button on her cell phone.

She put her foot on the arm rest of my chair, slowly pushing my chair so I was facing her. She put put her other foot on the other arm rest so I was staring between her open legs down at her wet sex. This was something Lottie had done with me more than once. The difference was Lottie was far more open and assertive with her wants. Even drunk Ami was blushing bright red, clearly nervous about being exposed to a man. I lowered my head down, kissing her on each knee. I started kissing up her knee, over her thigh. I stopped an inch from her dripping wet core, giving her a look. "It's okay to say no if your not ready."

She took a deep breath, looked me right in the eyes and nodded yes. A smile spread over her lips as I slipped a finger into he. She opened her thighs a little more, giving my tongue room to go to work on her. My hand slowly caressed along her side, feeling her warm skin before moving up to gently tug her nipples.

I loved the way her dark hair framed her face. Her bright white teeth flashing as she smiled down at me. Even her moans had an English accent. She wrapped her legs around my head as I moved to two fingers. She started to have a squirting orgasm there on my desk. She grabbed my head hard with both hands, trying to keep my tongue buried in her as her hips bucked. Wetness went everywhere, on me, all the paperwork on my desk, she had clearly expected this when she had put down her towel.

She looked so vulnerable as the rhythmic contractions faded away. Her eyes were scared, like she expected me to be angry with her. "I'm a squirter." I could see tears well up in her eyes.

I slipped her off the desk onto my lap. "That was so sexy." I planted some kisses on her cheek and side of her head, trying to reassure her. As far as I was concerned we were done for the night. We were both a little drunk. As the guy it was my responsibility to bring condoms, which I had not done as I was not expecting this. She was also tight, I had barely gotten two fingers into her, I was not sure I could fit enjoyably inside her, I didn't want to hurt her.

She fished my penis out of my pants. "Whoa, Lottie was right." She gasp as she tried to wrap her fingers around it. "Okay, we need to go over some legal documents and I need you to sign a waiver that you are not going to sue the company for providing financial and investment services. But first I need you to fuck me."

"I didn't bring a condom as I didn't know we were going to do this. And we're drunk. And you are...well it's a big round peg that might not fit in your cute little hole." I explained to her. "I need to know the truth about why you are here. Corporate thinks I can sue, that I am owed money for helping everyone get rich."

12