Madam Katsuragi's Dojo Ch. 01

Story Info
Will a young man's balls satisfy Madam Katsuragi?
2.2k words
4.36
9.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam Katsuragi's Dojo

Chapter 1: Sweat and Liniment Oil

With a blaring horn, the taxi scythed through the ankle-deep puddle and drenched me from head to toe. Not that it mattered much anyway; I was already soaked from hours of traipsing around the restaurant district looking for a job in the pouring December rain. So far, I was out of luck, and it was now dark. The rain-slicked streets were bathed in the glow of neon signs and sodium lamps.

Teeth chattering, I ducked into the nearest doorway to collect myself, my toes squelching inside my worn-out sneakers, which leaked like sieves. My first paycheque would go on new shoes if I found a job.

To the side of the doorway, rough concrete steps led down to a basement above which a fading sign read, "7th District Dojo". Within a clear plastic slip, there was a handwritten note pinned to a noticeboard. With a shivering hand, I wiped away the beads of rainwater and peered at the note inside. It was wet but just legible.

Male assistant required for Madam Katsuragi's karate class

Competitive pay

Needed for 6 weeks

Report here at 8 pm on Friday if interested

I checked my watch and it was 7:52 pm. Could it be that my luck was finally turning? Anything was better than washing pots or peeling onions all night.

I descended the steps, opened the door and squinted as my eyes adjusted to the fluorescent lighting inside. Two young women, about the same age as me, were leaving. As they passed by, they glanced at me in unison. Faint smiles formed on their lips. I heard giggles behind me as they ascended the concrete steps.

I headed for the main hall passing a changing room where I heard the hiss of hot showers. The air was heavy with a mixture of steam, sweat and deodorant. In the main hall, I found a lone woman wearing a white gi (karate suit) with a black belt around her waist. She was tidying up some papers. I stopped at the threshold.

"Er, excuse me," I said.

She turned around.

"Ah," she said, her eyes appraising me, "I assume you're here about the job?"

"Yeah, er, I guess."

She walked towards me with her shoulders back and her head upright whilst holding my gaze. Her bare feet left little depressions in the mat behind her. As she got closer, I could see she was much older than me, at least in her 30s. Her obsidian black hair was tied neatly behind her supple back. Her skin was milk-white. She stopped before me, feet apart and hands on hips. A good foot shorter than me, she looked up at me with deep-brown mahogany eyes.

"You're soaking wet and shivering, you poor thing," she said, her brow furrowing in concern.

"I'm ok, it was just a bit wet outside."

"Nonsense! Have a hot shower first and get yourself a fresh gi to wear," she said, placing a hand on my back as she coaxed me towards the sound of hissing hot water. "I don't want you catching a cold."

"Er, I guess, I mean thank you."

Her lips curled into a kindly smile as she guided me to the showers.

"I'm Madam Katsurag by the way. I hold evening classes here four times a week. Please call me Madam."

"Er yes, er Madam."

"I'm really glad you came here today," she said whilst patting my back. "When you're ready we'll run through some things in the hall, and I can decide if you're suitable. Is that ok?"

"Yes, that's great, Madam."

"You'll find fresh towels and gis in this cupboard, and put your soaking clothes on one of these radiators to dry out. When you're ready, I'll be in the hall."

"Yes, Madam."

"Very good," she said softly, her face blossoming into a smile as she returned to the hall.

Fifteen minutes later I emerged from the shower wearing a fresh gi and feeling like a new man. Steam billowed from my wet clothes as they lay on a boiling radiator.

Back in the hall, I met Madam Katsuragi. She smiled to herself as she looked me up and down.

"Now that is a lot better, but I'm assuming you've not done any martial arts before," she said as she did my belt up properly.

"Er, I did a little judo when I was much younger, Madam."

"Ah, that's good, but karate is a bit different."

She stepped back and with one fluid movement pivoted a leg into the air until her little toes pointed straight at the ceiling and her legs formed a perfect 'T' with her torso. Holding her stance without a hint of a wobble, she smiled at me.

"Haaaaaa!" she yelled, in a voice that seemed to penetrate the whole building, as her bare foot became a blur, slicing and chopping the air. She looked like she could have kicked one of the ceiling panels down if she wanted to despite her diminutive size.

"See?" she said smiling, as I stood open-mouthed.

Laughing, she pivoted down and gently placed her kicking foot back on the mat as she flexed her little toes making herself comfortable.

"Good", she said. "I'll level with you. I run these karate classes for women only, but I need an assistant to show my girls how to deal with a male opponent."

"I'm not much of a fighter, Madam."

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that," she said laughing. "I'd use you for some demonstrations."

"Er."

She raised an eyebrow at me and folded her arms under the subtle curves of her breasts.

"Er, Madam, I mean."

She smiled at me.

"How can I put this...er...I train them to strike a man's most sensitive area," she said, her eyes glancing down at my groin.

I squirmed and shut my legs, but I also thought about new shoes and not wanting endless buckets of onions to peel.

"Er, I don't know, Madam."

"It's ok," she said as she repositioned her little feet on the mat. "Don't worry, you'll be wearing a cup," she said before pausing, then added, "mostly" with her voice trailing off.

She stepped towards me again and planted her bare feet down on the mat less than a foot from me. Her deep brown eyes were impossible to say no to.

"Good, I'm glad you're still interested, but I need to check your two balls first."

I gulped.

"Don't worry, I won't bite."

She took another step forward and, holding my gaze, squeezed up against me as her hand grasped the small of my back and pulled me tight. Placing her chin on my chest, she looked up at me, her eyes daring me to look away. Her body was as warm as the shower I just took. A tiny mole on her cheek punctuated her otherwise flawless milk-white face. I could feel her breathing slow and regular, and I could feel her heart beating within her tiny frame.

I gasped as her free hand slipped inside my karate trousers, her outstretched fingers cool against my skin. Her fingers found my penis, identified it, and used its length to guide themselves further down an inch at a time. At the tip of my penis, her fingers hesitated for a moment as if in indecision before they reached behind and found my scrotum. Forming a noose around it, her fingers eased themselves down my silky skin corralling my two balls to the bottom of my sack, which she confirmed with a gentle tug.

As I continued to gaze at her, her expression became cryptic, yet her eyes held me as fast as any knot.

She mouthed a silent, "Ah!" as she took my balls in her hand, her fingers wrapping around them like vines. Her digits explored every aspect, every bump and contour of my two organs; first, my left one and then my right one. With a cupped hand, she weighed them both together.

Clasping my balls, and tugging them towards her, she whispered, "This is just what I need."

I whimpered softly in response.

With the hand behind my back, she forced me even closer, even tighter against her. We were breathing in unison. I felt her heart pounding. I could not remember what I was doing five minutes ago.

Her nostrils flared as she gave my balls a squeeze as if testing the ripeness of a pair of peaches. I gasped and arced my head back. As she maintained the pressure, my legs began to shake. Returning to her gaze, I pleaded into her mahogany eyes, which now glowed like two embers in an eternal fire. The sides of her mouth curled upwards.

Satisfied, she stepped back, letting my two balls tumble from her hand.

We both took a moment to compose ourselves.

"Very good, but you should wear underwear to my class in future."

I felt myself turning bright red.

"Ah don't blush, I know your clothes are drying, but just so you know."

"Yes, Madam", I said, head bowed.

"Now, I have one more test to do," she said, her brow furrowing.

"Yes, Madam?" I said, glancing up.

"I'll need you on your knees for this, I'm afraid."

I hesitated, but her deep brown eyes decided for me. I dropped to my knees with a thud.

Stepping forward, she clasped the back of my head and eased my face into the swell of her breasts, their mysteries secured within a sports bra underneath her gi. I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of her body against my face as my hands trembled at my sides. I could smell her sweat mixed with a trace of liniment oil.

"Spread your legs a little more for me," she said as she swept a foot between my thighs.

I shuffled my knees further apart.

"Now just relax, and if you can't handle it just let me know."

With my face buried between her breasts, I nodded meekly.

Keeping one hand on the back of my head, she placed her other hand under my chin and locked my head against her. I shut my eyes. I was as helpless as if I were enclosed within a womb.

"Good," she said.

She shifted her weight to one side and as her foot probed my groin. Finding my balls, her instep bour their heft. Loose in my scrotum, my two balls draped over either side of her little foot.

She moved her foot back and began to kick me with the touch of a feather. Within my karate trousers, my pendulous balls rocked back and forth with her rhythm.

With her hands, she coaxed my face up to meet her gaze.

"Is that ok?" she asked as she cradled me.

"Yes, Madam, I can handle it," I said, as I looked up into her eyes.

"I'm going to step things up a bit now," she said, as she returned my face back into the swell of her breasts.

With little snap-kicks, she began to drive her instep into my organs with a tempo as relentless as the earlier rain. I gritted my teeth and whimpered as my sack was slapped back and forth. From time to time, I felt her weight shift as she switched feet. As my body began to turn to jelly, I nuzzled against the warmth of her breasts.

There was a pause.

"And now a little harder."

Her kicks became a frenzy, slamming my balls against my pelvis over and over. My body shook and trembled as it betrayed me. It was only her hands holding my head up that stopped me from slumping to the floor as helpless as a baby. The fabric of her gi muffled my sobs as my eyes streamed with tears.

She stopped and tilted my head up to meet her gaze again. As we both caught our breaths, I pled into her mahogany eyes as tears flooded down my cheeks. With a loose fold of her gi, she dabbed my eyes, the cotton soaking up my tears. When my eyes were dried, she returned my face to her breasts and kissed the top of my head. Finally, she released me, and with a thud, I flopped face down onto the mat at her feet. Groaning, I reached into my trousers and cradled my most precious organs.

"You're very brave," she said, her voice soft, "I'm very pleased with you."

I could do nothing but groan into the mat. It tasted of rubber and polish.

I felt her hands under my chin coaxing me to look up. Opening my tearful eyes, I saw her little feet neatly together on the mat next to my face; she was down on her haunches attending to me.

Tilting my head up to face her, she said, "I want you to start Monday evening, but you'll need a cup first so go to this address at 9 am on Monday morning to have one fitted." She placed a piece of paper down on the mat next to me, and said, "Tell them Madam Katsuragi sent you."

As she left she caressed my cheek. In return, my eyes beseeched her. Abandoned for now, I rested my head back on the mat and listened to her footsteps fade away. In solitude, I closed my eyes and continued to nurse my aching balls. The smell of her sweat mixed with a trace of liniment oil was all of her that remained.