COVID Sex Stories: Fucked by Legal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped, she had not expected a guy to be able to shift gears from sex to a legal matter. She got a serious look on her face as she looked me right in the eyes. "Okay, you might be able to sue for millions under international law. The average fee for a financial advisor generally comes in at about 1% of the assets they are managing. You made 15,000 people millionaires. That's a fee of $150 million. Corporate has earmarked $15 million to make this whole thing go away. They wanted me to offer you $1 million and I would get a bonus of $14 million. Lottie didn't think it would work. She thought you would refuse to sign, then sue. I would get nothing, you would also likely get nothing as the lawsuit is not likely to be successful. The threat of the lawsuit is a bigger concern than losing the lawsuit, it could lower the confidence of our shareholders or the banks that we might need to lend us money, with the stock market dropping as it has, that could cause cash flow issues."

"Lottie was right. If you had demanded I sign something, I never would have."

"So, I came up with a plan B. I broke things off with my fiancé 14 months ago. I have not been with a man since. You and I split the money 50/50 and then you fuck me silly for the next few days. I need a shag...badly." She raised her eyebrows at me hopefully.

"I need to review all the paperwork tonight. I'm not signing anything before that." my heart sank. I knew she had been married about a year ago. She was lying to my face, I knew it should not hurt, but it did.

"Great, I assumed as much. Now that the legal issue has been reviewed and tabled for the night. How about you bend me over the desk and table me for a while. No condoms required. She bend over my desk on her belly and elbows, her butt inches in front of me." She reached back, spreading herself open for me. "I assume you'll want anal. Just please lube me up first."

"No anal tonight." I assured her. The last time I had had sex was New Years eve, a hook up with a ex-girlfriend. We had never and would never work as a couple but we were both single. The sex was always fun.

I had hooked up a few times when I tried Tinder. The problem was Vermont was not a big place. There are not hundreds of single women looking for a guy, there were maybe a few dozen and I had known all of them my whole life. One of them had been my friend's mom.

I lined the head of my penis up with her opening. Smearing lube on my hard penis, all over her dainty pink opening. It was no going to fit. This was not the first time this had happened. For me it would feel wonderful, she was wonderfully tight, but it would hurt her if I pushed it in. I was just too big.

"Here, you lay down, I'll be on top." She giggled. It was not going to work but I had learned that some women would not take no for an answer. I lay on my back as she crawled on top, that sexy smile back on her face. She took me in her hand, moved me to her entrance, before slowly impaling herself. I put both hands on her breasts pinching her nipples. She bit her lower lip, her furrowed brow made her look even sexier. "Oh my... I've never felt so full before...this is so intense." She tried to smile at me but I knew what was coming next.

"Watch out, I don't want to poke your cervix." I tried to warn.

"I've never had one so big before... this is so intense... Ouch." She winced. "Ow Fuck Ow, my cervix." She tried pulling off me, I was expecting this, my hands flying under her armpits and lifting her up and off the second she winced.

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" I tried to comfort her.

"I'm so so sorry." She started balling before running naked out of my office. I followed behind watching her cute butt wiggle. She was doing that thing women do where she was trying to cover herself with her hands. I looked to the ground both to check that there were no blood drops and also as I could see she didn't want me seeing her run naked. "We're done for the night. Please don't say anything to anyone."

My experience with women was they needed to be around 5'8" to 5'10" in order for me to fit inside them without issues. I knocked on the conference room door. "I'm busy." I heard her whimper. I could hear something like one of those hitachi sex toys vibrating from inside the room. "Just go home. I'm fine."

I was not sure what to do. On one hand, guys should respect women's space and their boundaries. She told me to go home. On the other hand, women also liked to talk about these things, their feelings, be reassured, know they are safe. I didn't want to just leave her naked in a strange place. "I'll leave the leftovers in the fridge. You have my number, I'll be in first thing tomorrow morning." I called to her through the door. I cleaned everything up taking her towel with me, it smelled of sex and needed a good washing. I emailed a copy of the sex video we had made to my personal email address before putting her phone back on my desk.

My uncle was a lawyer. I reviewed the paperwork with him that night in our tasting room. "So they went with the old sex for signing trick." My uncle laughed. "She's trying to get you to think with your dick. You should be getting $12 million, as your legal representation I should be getting $3 million, and she should be getting a bonus from them for successfully resolving this outside of court."

"So this is different from what I was sent before?" I asked. A few days ago when Ami trip to the US had first been announced I had called our London headquarters. I advised the executive assistant that I needed Ami itinerary and a copy of all paperwork so I could set up her hotel room and make sure there were copies of any documents for my management team. Of course, that was not really true, I just wanted to see if they were planning on firing me. The executive assistant did what she thought she was suppose to do and sent me copies in advance of all the legal forms Ami had brought with.

"Let me work up something so we can avoid paying taxes. They are a good firm, maybe stock options, also they are asking that you become the Fiduciary or Plan Administrator of some fund they have set up. You should be getting around 0.08% as an account fee based on assets under management. Stop by in the morning before work. I should have everything confirmed that this matches those waivers and non-disclosures from last week." he advised me between bites of ice cream.

That night in bed all I could think about was that tight little brown woman trying to force her way into my money in exchange for access to her body. I thought about all the things Lottie had taught me on my internship, one of them being that some women see guys as just a fun hobby. Of course there were also guys like that, who would say anything to get down a woman's pants but women motives tended to be more complex. I masturbated more than I had in one night since I was a teenager, her wonderful tight little hole stretched around my member had been amazing.

The next morning I was in bright and early wearing a suit and tie. The parking lot was empty but for a limousine, everyone was told to stay home for COVID quarantine. Even if the lot had been packed the limousine would have stuck out.

I had washed the sex funk off her towel last night. I replaced all the legal forms she had left on my desk with the nearly identical versions from my uncle that I had signed and had gotten confirmed I could get them notarized by the town public notary till noon when the town library closed for COVID .

I knocked on the conference room door. "Come in. Oi, there's my towel. I couldn't find it so I was air drying." She looked at me with her eye brows raised. She was in the buff, her cute dark nipples hard. She had gotten her phone back at some point last night.

"I signed the forms. We can have them notarized in town as soon as you sign, they close at noon, you know, from COVID."

"Oh good, Let me just sign as well." She bend her naked self over the table, giving me view of her bare sex. She wiggled her little naked butt at me before going back to sign the forms. "Okay, lets get these to the notarized."

She slipped on some clothes that were folded in the corner of the room. I noticed her luggage was no where to be found. We took the limousine over to the local library. I pointed out local land marks as we sat in the back, she could not keep her hands off me, slipping her hand under my shirt, run her nails across my chest. It was something Lottie had often done right before asking me to stay late to 'help' do her work, often while she went off with some guy for the night.

As a member of the board of Trustees of the library, I decided they would be open an extra few hours, most so the kids would have a chance to get some books as the schools had all closed the day before. I had paid extra to make sure the notary was on duty, it was worth it.

As soon as the legal forms were notarized she walked out of the library back to the limousine. I wanted to make a few extra copies for myself so stopped off at the copier. By the time I stepped into the parking lot, Ami and the limousine were already gone. "Which way did the limo?" I asked some kids on skate boards. They pointed off down the road toward the highway leading out of town, back to the airport. I shook my head, it was for the best.

I called in a food order then walked the two blocks over to the local Goat in the Woods Restaurant. They were closed for indoor dinning. A few of the waitresses were out front, crying and hugging each other. "Can I take your photos?" I asked the women. They clearly wanted one last picture together.

"Yes please. We're out of jobs as of this morning. They don't need waitresses if they are closed for dinning." One of the young women told me as they lined up. I got some pics of them then handed their phones back. "At least they are giving us some extra food to take home."

"Maybe they will start doing deliveries, all those people who used to come dine in will still want food delivered." I tried to consoled them. "Speaking of which, I need a lift back to my office." I held up two $20s.

"I will take you." the Hispanic waitress from last night smiled at me. As soon as we were at my office she started asking about Ami. "She is very beautiful, is she staying with you? Is she your girlfriend? Does she cook and clean?"

"No, she wanted to get back to England before the airports get shutdown. No girlfriend for me, I live alone over in old Masonic Lodge, the big marble building. I do my own cooking and cleaning, part of the bachelor lifestyle." I laughed.

"So... you have a room available, maybe for a woman if she cooks and cleans and maybe acts like... a girlfriend some nights?" the waitress asked me, she was looking at the pictures in my office but was watching me out of the corner of her eye. This had come out of left field. I noticed she was not wearing a bra. Wow was it noticeable through the fabric of her polo shirt. She had been when I took their photos a few minutes back. Two weeks ago I had never really thought about dark nipples, now I could not get it out of my head.

"What is your name? Yvette right." I remembered it was on her name tag. "You're about 5'7."

"I'm 5'9". Is that a problem?" She looked relieved when I nodded no. "I live in a two bedroom with three other women. It sucks living with a group of other women. There is no way I can pay the rent without a job. I needed that waitress job."

My mind was racing as we walked into the conference room . "Come in and fill out an application. We are hiring multilingual buyers. And then I will take you to lunch, no pressure. I need to think this over. We need to talk this over." I was not sure what to do. I didn't need rent money or want to deal with the burden of renters. "I'm not a jerk. I don't want to prey on women who cannot pay rent." We were hiring multilingual buyers because a few of our team had quit when I made 15,000 of my co-workers rich.

I wanted to deflate the air mattress. Get everything cleaned up. I had brought condoms this morning. They were still in the conference room. There were still copies of documents on the table. My goal was to give her a pen and job application, sit her down while I got everything cleaned up. Then take her to lunch and find some great other option for her that didn't involve sex for rent.

She followed me into the conference room "Everything is closed for COVID, you can't take me to lunch. Let's just do this here." She slipped her polo off. We were both embarrassed and nervous. She started undressing, putting her clothes next to the box of condoms. The air mattress was already deflating. I just got on my knees before burying my face between her thighs. She opened her legs to give me better access. Her neatly trimmed bush brushed against my nose as I pulled my tongue into her. "Put on the condom." she demanded. I tried to open one of the packs but my hands were shaking. She took it from me, unrolling it down my shaft, she was experienced was doing it, which was good. "You didn't have sex with her?" Yvette asked noticing the absence of used condoms. "She was so beautiful."

"I didn't have sex with her. I gave her some oral. We were going to but we were not compatible, so I decided to stop. I think that might be one reason she went back to England" I tried to explain. I didn't want to say my penis was too big to fit in her.

"But she was so beautiful."

"So are you. You are beautiful. Your smile, your graceful walk. And I'm still not sure this is a good idea." I explained to her. It wasn't meant as a compliment, but a statement that looks are not the most important thing in choosing a partner.

"Thank you." She started glowing, she had one of those infectious grins that just lit up a room. She pulled me to the table, one of her hands on my tie, the other on my penis.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her. She leaned over the desk, not far from where Ami had done the same thing less than an hour ago. I put one hand on her hip and used my other to guide myself into her slowly from behind. Moving slowly in, then out. She moaned as I bottomed out inside her. My ball sack rubbing against her exposed clit.

I put one hand on her shoulder and just started thrusting. I didn't want to hurt her, I just wanted to keep up a constant rhythm. I had not had routine sex in a while, wanted to just keep to the basics. She started responding by bucking her hips back into me as I pushed forward.

"Hi, how is the legal review g...oh shit." My boss walked in with a box of donuts. She saw me from behind thrusting into a brown woman who was bent over the table. I turned my head around, winked at her and gave a thumbs up. Which was stupid and insane. Instead of walking back out of the room or yelling at me. She just stood there, mouth open, watching me thrust into a brown woman, her whole look was a deer in headlights style stare.

Our applications engineer walked by, she handled things like what temperature the ice cream should be stored at to avoid ice crystals. I was somewhat sure she was a highly functional autistic. "Oh, that looks like fun. Is this where the line starts?" She ran up and stood in line behind my boss. Like me fucking someone over a desk was the most normal thing in the world. "Give her butt a spank. Harder." She commanded as she tried to slip her bra off under her shirt.

"Since you're in the office today, can you sign off on... what the fuck!" One of the other buyers came by. She saw the air mattress on the ground, me fucking someone over the table, my boss standing next in what appeared to be a line of women waiting to get fucked. "I'm so glad I'm married." She said as she backed out of the room.

Yvette started bucking and moaning hard. She had slipped her hand under her belly and had been rubbing her clit as I worked her from behind. It was enough to send me over the edge. I started moaning as I cam. I threw my head back as I groaned loudly, I could feel my cum spurting into the condom. She was so warm and tight. I had almost forgot what it felt like to do this with a partner.

My boss and the rest of the audience was gone. I rolled up air mattress as Yvette finished filling out a job application. Then we both dressed, I considered leaving her application on my boss's desk, but thought it better that we both got out of there. I could email it in a day or two. I saw that my boss's car was not in the lot as I pulled away.

***

I didn't not know it at the time, but this would be my life now that COVID had arrived. A week later Yvette was hired as an International buyer, replacing one of the people who quit after getting rich. I was tasked with training her, which was easy as she was staying at my place for a few months.

The people who saw all thought I had had sex with Ami to save my job. Even my boss didn't realize who she had seen under me on that desk. No one believed them that it happened as Ami was was seen leaving the building to return to England hours before I was supposedly naked with her in the conference room. The security footage clearly showed her leaving in a limousine an hour before my boss had even gotten there, so there was no way my boss was waiting in line to have sex with me after Ami.

This had the bonus effect that some of the women in the office realized they could have trysts with me. That I would be discreet about it and it wouldn't be believed even if we were caught in the act. Less than a month later my boss would send me the first pic of her in a bikini 'on accident'.

But those are other COVID sex stories.

12