COVID19 2020 Banana_Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realised he had butterflies in his stomach as he clicked reply. 'You look amazing. Absolutely amazing' those words easily flowing through his fingers onto his keyboard. He paused though at the thought of uploading his picture. She was so sexy. What man could resist that, he thought, her latest pictured burned into his memory. And surely she'd know that. Christ, she could wander up Leith Walk and take her pick! He sighed and attached his picture, clicking send and leaning back in his chair, taking two long gulps of lager, waiting for the inevitable. He waited for nearly a minute before refreshing his screen, and was surprised to see she had replied.

'u at home, or at work?'

He frowned. No comment about his picture, but, no negative comment either. 'at home, furloughed at the moment. you?'

Her reply came on his second refresh of the screen.

'same. what do u do?'

The conversation continuing. Although, now the questions more mundane. Perhaps she's just polite, easing him down gently. A girl like that, what would she want from a 53 year old fat man with an average sized cock? He tapped out a reply, hoping he could at least have some conversation with her.

'Security guard, office complex in the city centre. Building is shut so furloughed until the end of the month. What about you?' Finish with a question, he told himself again.

He drank some more lager, half the can gone, refreshing the screen at 10 second intervals for nearly two minutes before she finally replied.

'call centre. same, furloughed until end of May.'

He wondered what call centre, but then, there were quite a few in the city now. He thought back to her earlier reply, where she said she had sex with someone in her flat. She was 19, so he wondered who she lived with. He decided that would be his next question.

'Do you live alone?'

She replied quickly this time, though just with one word, another very Scottish one. 'Aye.'

He sighed at her answer being so short, perhaps bored of him already, perhaps distracted by another site member sending her pics of a big cock that would no doubt be capturing her interest.

'Very young to have your own place...lucky you!' he replied, deciding to remain honest, and try to come across as polite, friendly and interested. He groaned when he realised he hadn't included a question, and consoled himself with another large gulp of lager. A minute, then another passed. No reply. He sighed loudly, and decided he need to take a piss. He replayed the messages as he relieved himself in the bathroom, resigning himself with the thought that at least she'd shared that picture with him. He made a mental note to see if he could save it on his computer in some way, as it obviously wasn't in her shared gallery.

He looked at himself in the mirror as he washed his hands. Slightly flabby jowls, hair receding a little now, though at least not greying. He knew he needed to lose some weight. At 5ft 11 inches tall and just short of 16 stones, or 100 KGs, he was regarded as clinically obese, although to be honest, in Scotland at least he wouldn't be regarded as even fat. And he had stopped smoking three years ago, so at least that was something.

He padded softly back to his computer, almost hopelessly clicking refresh, and found himself surprised to see a reply from her.

'my dad pays for it.'

A short answer, but his interest piqued. 'Oh, thats good. Your parents live in Edinburgh too?'

The reply came within a few seconds this time. 'Nah, i'm from dundee. parents split when i was 16.'

He found himself nodding, he himself being divorced of course, but his boys both in their twenties when he and Margaret finally split up.

'Must have been tough on you? My kids were in their 20s when my wife and I divorced.' That's it Derek, be sensitive, kind even. Come across as a friendly older man. Dammit...didn't finish with a question this time! He smiled again when she replied quickly once more.

'yeh, bit shit. thats why i moved to edinburgh. you got a gf?'

He took a sip of lager. A GF? Oh, a girlfriend. He thought for a second. 'In a relationship' was an option on the profile. He wondered if she'd actually read all of his profile.

'no...single. have been for a while to be honest!' he tapped out, staying honest, but trying to make light at the same time. He thought for a second, then added 'your profile says single. cant believe a girl as stunning...' No, not stunning. "...sexy as you doesn't have a boyfriend! Or, too young to settle down, ha ha?!'

Another sip of beer, then regular refreshes until the reply came around 30 seconds later.

'sumthing like that. how long you been single?'

He flinched a little at her choice of spelling, but at least appreciated that the conversation was continuing. How should he answer this? 4 years since his divorce, or 3 since that one night stand? He decided on the latter. '3 years now! Long time isn't it?!' Again, keep it light.

The reply came almost instantly. 'when last u have sex?'

He exhaled, puffing out his cheeks. Bloody hell, direct or what?! He turned the can in his hand, pressing his lips to the rim. Hmmm, should I be honest?

'3 years now! Long time, too long a time!' He looked at those words. Fuck it, no point in lying. It might even make her laugh, or feel sorry for him. He realised he just wanted to keep this dialogue going. He was anonymous anyway, so what the hell? He clicked send.

Her reply came with his first refresh. 'seriously?? you no shagged anyone for 3 years??'

He chuckled softly. A fair reaction. She must be shocked, she actually spelled out anyone properly! He decided to reply as if he was speaking to her in person.

'Aye...3 long years. And with this lockdown, who knows when I might get out there and meet someone?!' He clicked send and relaxed back in his chair again, sipping from his can. He looked at her face mask picture, this time noting the background in more detail. He could see the sloping roof that told him it was a dormer window, the purple coloured wall with a white bookshelf on it, and what looked like a corner sofa behind her. She'd said she lived near to where he was, and his mind wandered to where that might be. She'd also said she lived in a flat, so with the dormer window, that told him perhaps a top floor. A few streets came into his mind, though he realised it was a fruitless thought. It could be anywhere! He refreshed his screen, and smiled as he leaned forward to open her reply, his eyes widening and his jaw dropping as he read the message.

'do you want to shag me?'

He took a large gulp of lager, his heart rate quickening again, though as quickly as his cock was stiffening. "You little tease," he chuckled under his breath, quickly replying 'I would love to shag you!' He lowered his hand and massaged his cock again, squeezing it through his jeans. He knew she was just teasing him, but just seeing those words 'do you want to shag me?' on his screen, from her, gave him a thrill. "You sad old bastard!" he laughed out at himself.

He waited a minute, realising he was still massaging his crotch, the images of her tight pussy filling his mind as he absentmindedly clicked refresh, refresh, refresh until the emboldened link told him she'd replied.

'today?'

"Today!" he exclaimed. He shook his head and started to laugh again. Definitely a tease, so easy to do over messages like this.

'Have you forgotten about lockdown?' he replied, chuckling as he took another sip of lager, her replying coming instantly.

'no'

He sat back, unzipping the fly of his jeans and sliding his hand into the slit of his boxer shorts, fingers coming into contact with his erect penis. Why was this turning him on? He clicked onto her most recent picture, focussing on her pussy, the mere suggestion of sliding his cock into it making him grip his cock more tightly. With his free hand, he typed out his reply.

'Believe me, if we could I would love to, but I don't think social distancing and sex would work.' He chuckled to himself. If I could, I would? Ha, well, who knows but it's easy enough to write.

She replied quickly again, once more a short direct question.

'you got coronavirus?'

Still gently massaging his cock, his thumb pressing over the tip, he frowned and tapped out a reply.

'i've barely been out the door in 6 weeks. And sadly, I'm in the higher risk category so if I did, I'm sure I'd have known about it by now. How about you?'

It struck him that masturbating to this conversation was definitely weird, but, well, it was the most he'd chatted to anyone on the site and strangely, it was actually fun. He opened her reply with genuine intrigue, but his jaw dropped again when he read it.

'same...not been out for ages...so, up for it?'

Up for it? Was she being serious? He blinked a few times, and withdrew his hand from his boxers. He took another gulp of beer, deciding to maintain his policy of reacting honestly.

'Are you serious? I don't mind if you are just teasing me. It's making an old man rather hard...i hope that's not too much detail!'

He flicked back to her pictures, expanding the one of her in her sexy black lingerie, his hand slipping back into his boxers. Oh to grip those firm young bum cheeks! He slowly started to jerk his erection, opening up the reply that came a minute later. He blinked twice, re-reading the message three times.

'yeh,,,totally serious. want u to come to mine and fuck me.'

His hand stopped moving. His heart started to race again, a nervous swirling in his stomach. "No, surely not?" he said out loud. "I mean..." He removed his hand again, draining the last of the lager from the can. How do I reply to that? He shook his head, trying to think straight, reading those words again.

'I don't understand though. Lockdown, social distancing?'

Was that lame? If, and it was a big if, she was being serious, would she just think he was pathetic, bringing up the pandemic like this? Was it just trivial to her? I mean come on; look at what's going in the world right now! He clicked send, refreshing regularly again, wondering how she would reply, quickly opening the message as soon as it landed.

'wear a face mask. come to my place. u'll need to wear a condom, and fuck me from behind. i've got a pack of latex gloves...u can wear those to hold onto me.'

He felt his mouth go dry. "My god, you've got it all worked out" he murmured, shaking his head in disbelief. It was not beyond his intelligence that she could just be teasing him, suggesting all that she had, then going offline. But his stomach still churned with a nervousness at how direct she was being.

'Wow. You have really thought this through!' He paused from sending, thinking again about what she'd suggested. Face mask, condom, latex gloves. Would that really be safe in this coronavirus situation? He tried to think of all the advice he'd read on the news pages, and decided he needed to buy some time, just in case she was being serious! Fuck me from behind. He looked at the lingerie picture again, his cock throbbing. You will have to use a condom. Did she not normally practice safe sex? Her plan so thought through, had she done this before? Could he ask her these questions? He shook his head. 'It's very tempting' he added, and clicked send.

He quickly opened up a search window, typing 'safe sex during coronavirus' and opened the first hit in the return, his eyes scanning advice for couples. Avoid mouth contact, wear a face mask, wear a condom...all statements that seemed to echo her ideas.

It was nearly two minutes before he checked for a reply, almost hesitantly opening it.

'yes. lets do it then. how soon can u come over?'

There was another picture attached, this time of her kneeling on a pink bedspread, fully naked, her head facing the wall, right arm raised and resting on it, her left arm angled backwards to point her camera phone.

But his eyes focussed on her bum again, the sight of her pussy lips visible above her firm thighs. Fuck me from behind! Oh my god! His hand slipped back into his boxers, tugging at his erection. What if he just said yes? Ha, perhaps that's when she'd suddenly disappear, completing her game of teasing an old man with her sexy young body and offer of sex.

'i don't know where you live' he replied, trying to eek out the conversation a little further, staring at the picture as he slowly jerked his cock. He enjoyed that moment for a minute before refreshing his screen, surprised to see she had already replied.

'Buccleugh Street, 287, blue door next to the 24hr convenience store.'

He stared at the message, gasping in shock. He knew exactly where that was, no more than a 15 minute walk! He didn't know what shocked him more. That a member on this site lived so close, or that she had given him her address. Did she really live there? Is this how it actually happens on this site? Again, his mind filling with questions, mainly is she ACTUALLY being serious?

'I know it. And you really want me to come over?' It was all he could think to write. Her reply came instantly.

'Yes. Want you to come and fuck me.'

He took a series of deep breaths, his eyes focussing on the message.

'When?' he replied, putting it back in her court again. Two refreshes and her reply.

'soon as you can...im really horny...want u to come and shag me'

His right hand still around his cock, he wiped his brow with his left. Could he really do this? Could he just get his face mask, head over to 287 Buccleugh Street, go into her flat and...he moaned out, feeling his cock twitch in his hand, his fingers trembling over his keyboard.

'if you really want me to, then yes, okay.' He felt his stomach clench as he hit send. The hourly soundcheck played from his radio, another news update filling the room, but the words didn't register with him. He held his breath as he opened her reply.

'really want u to. can you be here for 1230??'

He swallowed, but his mouth was bone dry. 30 minutes. Could he be there in 30 minutes? If this was just a wind up, a tease, then she was really taking it right to the edge. He tried to calm his breathing, to focus. Okay Derek, play along. See how far she'll go. His hand tightened on his shaft.

'1230? Yes, I can make it to yours for then.'

He couldn't believe he'd written that! He groaned as he started to jerk himself faster, feeling his cock throbbing in his grasp. He opened the most recent picture, looking at how her back curved inwards as she pushed her bum upwards, knees splayed far enough apart that if he were there, he could kneel behind her and slide his erection in between those tight little pussy lips. He felt his cock twitch, and quickly released his grip, conscious how close he was. He closed the picture, seeing she'd replied again.

'awesome. i'll go to the shop and get condoms. Its flat 7 on the intercom, buzz me when you get there and i'll let you up. see you in half hour.'

He stared open mouthed at the screen. The intercom details, surely meaning she really did want him to go round. His cock twitched again. She's going to get condoms. Fuck...she's going to get condoms!

He enlarged the image again, looking at her on her knees, the position she wanted him to fuck her in. And then he suddenly groaned, his body tensing and shuddering as he climaxed, feeling cum spurt from his erect throbbing cock into his boxer shorts. "OH FUCK!" he gasped, his body shuddering again, both hands gripping the computer desk, just the thought of fucking her from behind enough to make him cum without any need to use his hand. He closed his eyes, breathing through his nose, feeling the warm cum pool in his boxer shorts, his cock sticking to the cotton material. He refreshed his screen again, and noticed she was still logged on.

'okay...1230' he replied, his mind a confused meld of post climax and disbelief.

He stood up, seeing a dark patch appearing on his crotch, forcing him to walk uncomfortably into his bathroom. He stripped down, cum sticking to his thick pubic hair. Almost in a daze, he stepped into his shower cubicle, switching it on and letting the water run over this body.

Conflicting questions fought in his brain.

Was this real? Or just some teasing game? Did she really expect him to turn up at her flat? Was it really her flat? Was it just some elaborate wind up, a game to make fun of a sad old man? Make him believe he was going to fuck a fit teenager! 19! Oh my god, why on earth would she want him, this overweight man in his fifties with nothing special in the cock department, to go over there and take her from behind? Take her in that tight little pussy. He lathered himself in body wash, ensuring he was fully cleaned up before stepping out and wrapping a towel around his waist.

What if it was a setup? What if he got there and...he shook his head, trying not to think of what could happen.

He padded over to his computer, noting she was still online but had not replied to him. He thought about sending her another message, but decided against it. Instead, he got another can of beer, finishing it in a few minutes as he dried off, hoping it would settle his nerves. As he dressed, he figured he'd need at least 3 more before his nerves would settle. He pulled on a fresh pair of boxers, a pair of black jeans and a checked shirt, then socks and a pair of brown shoes. It was nearly 12.15. If he left now, he'd be at her place for 12.30. He walked back to his computer and noticed he had a message.

'not sure if you still home, or check site on your mobile, but got condoms. hope u r not a time waster...im wet waiting for your cock.'

He shook his head as he exhaled, those conflicting thoughts still fighting in his aching brain. He found his face mask, pulled on his denim jacket and slipped out of his flat.

He was walking almost in a daze, the streets empty, barely even any cars. It was cold for May, and he walked briskly, as much to warm up as to get there any quicker. He had a strange churning feeling in his stomach, disbelief at what he was doing. As he turned onto Buccleugh Street he felt his head start to spin. Maybe this is what happens on that site. I mean, there are plenty of members, they must get something out of it? Maybe this was his time? The convenience store came into view and his mindset changed, fear taking over. Fear he was being set up. Fear about how he'd react if she was being genuine. His legs felt shaky. He suddenly longed for a cigarette, something to calm the swarm of butterflies in his stomach.

The blue door, number 287, and the intercom panel on the inset of the doorframe. He glanced up to see three floors of flats above the shops, and then dormer windows in the roof space. It matched what he'd assumed from the picture.

He stood at the door for a minute, checking his watch. 1228. He hadn't brought his phone, or his wallet, a subliminal nod to not taking chances that this was a setup. An elaborate plan to lure him to a flat and rob him. He had a tenner in his pocket, and his watch wasn't even worth as much. Plus, he was a big guy, and a trained security guard so he felt he could at least handle himself. He decided not to think that through any further. An old woman appeared from the shop, smiled at him but took a wide berth, ensuring the two metre social distancing zone was enforced. It struck him again how crazy this was. Breaking lockdown to go to a strangers home and have sex with her. And oh, what a stranger! Of course, the pictures could have been fake. He took deep breaths, trying to calm himself, slow his heart rate. Another glance at his watch. 12.30.

His hand shaking, he reached forward and used a knuckle to press buzzer 7. A moment passed, and he felt like he didn't take a single breath. A crackle over the intercom speaker, then a female voice.

"Hello...who is it?" He immediately noted the Dundee accent.