COVID19 2020 Banana_Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she didn't react. He nodded slowly, then turned and made his way to the door. He wanted to thank her. Thank her for letting him stick his cock inside her, but he knew he had let her down. He was leaving her unsatisfied.

By the time he was back out on the street, regret and shame had consumed him. He'd already vowed to come off that site, resigning himself to the realisation that he had blown the one opportunity presented to him. He glanced at his watch. It was 12.45.

***

Fiona shook her head and sighed as the door closed. She felt sorry for him, but her own disappointment outweighed that feeling. She'd lied to him before, telling him she'd shagged two guys from the site before. She hadn't wanted to admit he would be the first man on the site she would agree, well, in this case offer, to meet up to have sex with. It had been something she'd be thinking about for months, and she'd had plenty of offers. But lockdown, and something about Scots Delboy...his age, and when he said he hadn't had sex in 3 years, and that he was divorced, had convinced her to take the plunge. She crossed back over to the corner sofa and peeked out of the window, down to the street below.

Was it any surprise he had cum so quickly? Three years without sex, and then a teenager offering to fuck her like she had done. She cursed herself.

She saw him stagger out onto the street, and then place something in the bin. The condom! She turned around and pulled her feet up onto the sofa. How did she feel?

Still horny. Had this been a mistake? Or maybe, just a bad first experience. Would she do it again? It wasn't like she'd made many friends since she'd moved to Edinburgh, her natural shyness and nervousness with new people making that a difficult thing for her to do.

But ultimately, it had been pretty easy to convince Scots Delboy to come over. She realised that yes, she would do it again.

She reached over and picked up her laptop, logging back onto the site. She navigated to her profile page and then into her gallery, scrolling through the pictures that were not set to public display until she found the one she wanted; the original picture that she'd cropped for her profile pic.

She stared at herself, sat on her bed naked apart from black over-the-knee socks, legs curled under her as she took a bite from a banana, the inspiration for her Banana_Girl username.

She found the original in her pictures folder on her laptop, then cropped it again so now the picture included her naked breasts and smooth, tight pussy. From there, she uploaded it to the site and promoted it to her profile pic. For good measure, she added a status. 'Want a man to come and fuck me.'

She submitted the changes and refreshed her profile, relaxing back into the corner of her sofa, legs outstretched with her laptop on her thighs, wondering how long it would be before someone would message her.

Despite Coronavirus, she hoped it wouldn't be long.

*END...for now ;)*