COVID19 2020 Banana_Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It..it's D...Dave" he stammered. "Uh, Scots Delboy...from...uh...the...the site."

"Oh, great, I'll buzz you in. I'm on the fourth floor, sorry, there's no lift. Flat 7, I'll leave the door open so you can just come straight in. Ummm...please, you know, dinnae touch anything."

The intercom buzzed again and the door lock clicked loudly. He stood for a moment, stunned by the clarity of her instructions. He stepped forward, pushing open the door with his elbow into a stone entrance hall, barely wide enough for his ample frame. As he walked in, the door closed over behind him, echoing up the stone stairwell. It was typical of the old buildings in this part of town. He started up the stairs, making sure to avoid touching the handrail. He had to squeeze past a chained up bicycle on the first landing, then continued upwards. He had to stop on the third landing to catch his breath, feeling his body heat rise from the climb and, he knew, stress. One more flight of steps, each one feeling heavier to his legs. Like the other landings, there were two doors, one to the front and one to the back of the building. The door to Flat 7, to the front of the building, was, as promised, slightly ajar. He took a few deep breaths, heart beat racing as he stepped forward, again using his elbow to slightly nudge the door.

"Ummm, hello?" he called out, inching the door open, senses suddenly on high alert.

"Hi there," came a sweet voiced reply, familiar from the intercom. "Come in, shut the door."

He closed his eyes for a second. This is it Derek! He nudged the door fully open and stepped into the flat, instantly looking around to check for danger. It was a studio flat, an open plan lounge straight ahead, kitchenette to the far right, a bed set against the back wall to his immediate right, and a door to what he assumed would be the bathroom. His eyes moved forwards again, first taking in the slope of the ceiling that formed the dormer window, the purple wall, the corner sofa and then...her! Banana_Girl, stood perhaps 4 metres from him, in the dress he'd seen earlier in two of her pictures, hanging to just above her knee, thin straps over her shoulders, partially hidden by the chestnut hair that draped down softly. And the face mask, covering her mouth and cheeks, and most of her nose. He settled his gaze on her eyes, wide and focussed directly on him.

"The door?" she said, her voice slightly muffled by the mask. "And, can you put your mask on please?"

He blinked, and nodded. "Oh...oh yes, of course, sorry." He turned and used his elbow to push the door across, hearing it click shut. Two more deep breaths. He pulled his face mask from his jacket pocket and put it on, instantly feeling his sharp breath against the material. Say something Derek...say something!

"Glad you came" she said, nodding at him.

He nodded back, words escaping him. She looked so sweet, almost innocent stood there in her attractive summer dress, his eyes lowering to her legs, noticing slightly boney knees and slender shins and calves, her feet bare, toenails unpainted. For a moment, he found it impossible to believe she had invited him over for sex!

He noticed her glance to his left, and his eyes followed her gaze to a wooden 3ft high cabinet.

"There's sanitiser, a pack of latex gloves and a box of condoms," she said, her tone calm and soft. "I'm thinking, you strip off, and like...put the gloves on then a condom, right?"

He stared back at her, eyes wide with disbelief. Is this really happening? He nodded again.

"That...uh...yes...yes...that sounds...right," he replied, his own voice muffled.

She nodded again. "Cool," and he watched as she crossed her hands and raised them to her shoulders, sliding the straps of her dress down, the upper panel of her dress peeling downwards to reveal her bare breasts, a live vision of the picture she'd sent. He felt his heart race and his mouth go dry again.

"Oh...v...very...nice," he heard himself stammer.

"Thanks," she said, keeping her eyes directly on him as she continued to slide her dress downwards, his eyes lowering along with the dress as she narrowed her stance to push it over her hips, until it fell to the ground around her ankles.

He dragged his eyes upwards, taking in her thin legs, knees ever so slightly bowed inwards, her thighs slender and curving inwards at the top to form a gap that made her bare, smooth skinned pussy so obviously visible.

He felt his mask moving as his breathing sharpened. The curve of her hips, that flat soft tummy and those lovely firm breasts.

"I can't believe you want to let an old man like me....do...have...you know....you," he exclaimed, the honesty in his tone evident.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I've no shagged anyone as old as you before," she replied, her tone almost matter-of-fact. "It'll be fun." He saw her cheeks rise slightly above the mask, and assumed it was a smile. He forced himself to nod, though his stomach was churning with nerves again. "You gonna take your clothes off then?" she continued, tilting her head slightly.

"Oh, oh yes, of course," he mumbled, slipping off his jacket. He looked around for somewhere to put it, then realising there wasn't anywhere, carefully dropped it on the floor. He realised she was still look looking at him, and he forced a smile, forgetting it was hidden by his face mask. He started to unbutton his shirt, suddenly feeling self conscious as it opened out and his belly flopped forward over the waistband of his jeans. He could see she was looking, but he didn't note an adverse reaction. He discarded his shirt on top of his jacket, then knelt down to remove his shoes. His hands were shaking slightly, and it took him almost a minute to discard them, leaving his socks on as he stood up to see her looking at him, patient and naked.

His fingers fumbled with the button on his jeans, finally popping it open, the zipper too and then pushing his jeans downwards and adding them to the pile. He stood and faced her, large baggy patterned boxer shorts the only thing left, excluding the socks of course.

He caught her eye, surprised by how she just stood there, so naked and confident, waiting patiently for him to strip.

"I...I can't believe you're only 19," he heard himself say, quickly adding "I mean, I'm not saying you look older...well, you know...not really old, but...well..." he felt his cheeks flush, and was thankful for the mask.

"Aye, I'm 19. 20 in a couple of months. That's no a problem is it?" her accent even stronger to his ears now, despite the mask muffling her words slightly.

"No, no, not a problem at all. Just..." he exhaled. "I...it's been a long time since I was...you know...with a 19 year old."

She nodded and replied "long time since you've been with anyone, if what you told me earlier was true."

He felt his stomach tighten again. "Yes...that was true," he sighed.

She shrugged her shoulders again. "Well, come on then, let's get going." Her eyes cast to his boxers shorts. "I'm horny as fuck and really want to you shag me."

The bluntness of her tone and words made him flinch. This was all happening so quickly!

He tucked his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers, and felt nerves take over his body. She made it sound so simple. She wants to fucked, so just get a guy round off an internet site. Easy as that. He started to slide down his boxers, realising at that moment that despite looking at her naked, sexy body, his cock was still soft. He bent forward as he lowered his boxers, his belly providing a brief shield as he stepped out of them before standing upright again. She seemed to lower her head a little, tilted to one side, and he realised his belly was still covering his flaccid cock from the distance between them. A moment of embarrassment took over and he turned to his left, letting his hand casually fall to his side to keep his cock from her view.

"Okay, so...ummm..." he took the hand sanitiser and squirted some onto his hands, taking as long as he felt he could get away with to rub it in. Still, his cock remained soft.

"Gloves," he mumbled, pulling open the fresh pack of latex gloves. He fumbled for a moment, struggling to get the first one on. He could feel her eyes on him, and his nervousness increased.

"These gloves...fucking nightmare," he said, adding a chuckle to try to make ease his tension.

She didn't respond. It took a full minute to get them both on, before he picked up the box of Durex and plucked up the courage to turn and face her. He felt ridiculous, stood there in his socks and nothing else, apart from the latex gloves and face mask.

"Like I said, it's probably best if you just do me from behind. You can hold my hips. Sorry I can't like...suck you off to get you hard," she said, shrugging her shoulders again, her eyes clearly looking towards his crotch.

He watched as she lightly stepped towards the sofa, turning as she sat back into the corner of it. She shimmied her body until she was right in the corner, then spread her legs apart and raised her knees up, feet planted on the base cushions. He took a couple of steps towards her, still three metres from her, but close enough he could see her bare pussy. He lowered his hand, initially startled by the feeling of the latex glove on his flaccid penis, and he wondered what it would be like to have her suck him

He gripped his cock between his thumb and forefinger, stretching out his soft shaft, his eyes still focussing between her legs. She slid her right hand over her upper thigh, fingers splayed as she placed them softly against her pussy.

"I'll get myself wet again," she said, her tone still blunt.

He nodded, pulling a little faster on his unresponsive shaft, cursing the tension in his body. It crossed his mind that he had cum no more than 30 minutes ago, and he cursed himself for that too. Come on Derek! How can you not get an erection now?

He watched her close her eyes as she started to rub herself with her fore and middle fingers, then slip them easily into her pussy, hearing a faint muffled moan from behind the mask. He tightened his fingers, yanking his flaccid cock faster.

Her eyes opened, looking straight at him as she started to slowly work her fingers back and forth. "You a'right there?" she asked, nodding towards his crotch again.

He felt his stomach tighten again, and his cheeks flush under his mask. "Aye, aye just...I'm a bit...you know...a bit..." his voice tailing off.

The correct word was stressed, or nervous, or maybe just shocked. He noticed her eyes narrowing. He stopped working his hand, switching to gripping the middle of his shaft and wiggling it up and down in the hope it would have the desired effect. He looked down, as much to avoid her eyes as anything, but could see just his belly and he knew his change of technique was not working.

"I'll...I'll just open these," he said, deciding to buy some time by opening the box of condoms. He struggled with the cellophane cover on the box, cursing the latex gloves under his breath, but finally managing to get it off. He could feel the heat rising in his body. He took out a packet, stepping to his left to carefully place the box on the end of the couch. Again, he fumbled to rip open the wrapper, and he couldn't bear to see if she was watching him, though he could feel her eyes on him. He pulled out the condom and discarded the wrapper on the couch.

His right fingers dropped under his belly again, gripping his soft shaft. Come on Derek, for fuck's sake man! He felt sweat forming on his brow as his nerves started to make his legs shake.

"Oooohhhhhh," he heard her moan and he turned to face her.

Her eyes were closed again and her fingers were working with increased pace. He stared at them, watching how she flicked her hips ever so slightly to meet them, seeing the full length of her fingers disappear between those bare pussy lips. His eyes cast over her body, her midriff tightening with each deep insertion of fingers that also elicited a muffled moan.

He stood there, transfixed as he watched her masturbate - for how long, he wasn't sure but he suddenly felt his cock start to harden. He watched her increase her pace again, hearing just a faint squelching sound, her moans growing in volume just a touch, and he felt a pang of relief as his cock grew fully erect. He hastily slipped the condom onto the tip of his cock and rolled it out over his shaft.

"Okay...I'm ready," he gasped, hearing almost desperation in his own voice.

She opened her eyes, looking at his erection poking out from under his belly and she nodded her head, pulling her fingers out and immediately sitting up. "Good...right, come and fuck me then."

She rolled over to her right, rising up and spreading her knees across the corner of the sofa, her hands outstretched to support herself on the back cushions.

He staggered forwards, his hand still gripping his shaft, giving little tugs to keep up his erection, eyes focussing down on her pussy lips. She turned her head to look back at him, giving a little nod.

He stepped into her, his left hand almost gingerly placing on her hip, his belly flopping against her bum cheeks. She looked forwards again, her arms tensing against the cushions. He could feel his heart thumping, his right hand guiding his cock to her entrance, then with a grunt, he pushed his hips forward and his cock penetrated her.

"Ugghhhh" he grunted again, feeling her tightness grip his shaft, rolling his foreskin back. She was wet though, and with the added lubrication from the condom, he found himself as far inside her as he could go in that first stroke.

Her body was angled upwards, her back straight and he noticed her head tilt backwards a little.

"Mmmmmmmm yes," he heard her moan.

He placed his right hand on her hip, holding her now with both hands, then he pulled back a few inches and flicked his hips forward, savouring the feeling of being inside a woman again, a feeling he had almost forgotten in those last 3 years.

"Mmmm fuck me," he heard her muffled moan of encouragement.

He responded by gripping her hips more tightly, and bucking his own with a little more force, groaning into his face mask as he felt her tightness around his cock. He felt sweat on his back as he focussed on building a rhythm, hips bucking into her, his cock fully inside her.

But, after a few moments, she bowed her head and started to push back against him, his belly slapping against her bum cheeks.

"Fuck me harder!" she exclaimed, her voice louder and even more direct.

He blinked and started to thrust his hips, the slap of his belly on her bum cheeks now echoing in the small studio apartment.

"Ugggghhhh,,,fuck," he grunted, surprised at the force of her movements against him, his cock tightly gripped by her young pussy. Her young pussy. 19! His eyes focussing on her bum cheeks, watching them wobble ever so slightly as he banged into her. Oh my god...such a sexy girl, he thought.

"Ohhhhh...harder...fuck me harder!" she demanded again.

"H...H...Harder?" he gasped, her tone and words ringing in his ears, sweat already pouring from his brow. He upped his pace again, his breath becoming shallow. Oh god, she feels so tight! The sensation, even with the condom, was taking his breath away. He blinked again, suddenly realising what was happening, how he was here, in a strangers flat in the middle of lockdown, with this sexy teenager thrusting her pussy backwards as he fucked her, his fat belly flopping over the top of her bum cheeks, demanding him to do it harder.

"I...I'm trying!" he gasped, his fingers digging into her flesh, trying to buck his hips with more force.

"OHHHHH, ohhhhh fuck...yes...fuck me! Keep it going. Make me cum!" her voice loud and clear.

Oh god, make her cum! He closed his eyes. Yes Derek, just keep it going, keep doing what you're doing, keep thrusting your hips...that's it. Ohhh how tight she feels, cock prodding into her young pussy. Her teenage pussy. Her 19 year old pussy...No! No...no!

"Ugggh," he gasped, feeling his body start to tense.

"Mmmmmm, oh yes," she seemed to purr.

He opened his eyes, his head starting to spin.

"Don't stop! Fuck me...fuck me really hard!"

But all he could do was gasp, panic setting in as soon as he realised he couldn't stop himself. Those thoughts, the sensation, her demands.

"Uggghhhhhhhh," he grunted out, his body shuddering beyond his control, his head shaking. "I...I'm sorry," he gasped, and then with another grunt, he felt his orgasm rush through him, holding his cock as far inside her as he could as cum spurted into the condom.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't...couldn't...help...it," he gasped, panting for breath as his cock twitched inside her, his earlier climax meaning his load was much less this time.

"WHAT?" he heard her gasp, her head turning as she tried to look back at him. "No! No, fuck me...keep fucking me!" she exclaimed, pushing her hips back against him.

He groaned into his mask, a feeling of shame creeping over his body. A flashback memory to that woman 3 years ago. A dull sensation taking over his spent cock. Two orgasms in such a short time more than perhaps he could do now.

"FUCK ME!" she yelled out, pushing back against him, making him gasp, before flicking her hips forward. He was in a state of shock, and as he let go of her hips, involuntarily retracting his own, his quickly softening cock slipped out of her pussy. She pushed backwards, instantly realising he was no longer inside her.

"WHAT? What the fuck?" she gasped.

Without thinking, he stepped back, shaking his head. "I...I'm so sorry...I couldn't...couldn't..help it," he stammered.

She rolled over on to her front, and he could see the glare in her eyes, before they focussed down to the condom, now dangling with his cum in the end of it.

He ran his gloved fingers over his sweaty brow. "I...I'm sorry," he said again, aware of the deflated tone in his voice.

He heard her sigh as she leaned her head back on the sofa, and in that moment, he felt like he wanted the floor to open and swallow him up.

"Can you get it up again?" she asked him, her tone more direct than he'd heard before.

He lowered his hand, feeling how soft his cock had gone already, and he knew, just knew, there was good chance he couldn't.

"I...ummm...well, perhaps...just...maybe need to take a little...a little break...a rest," he mumbled.

She seemed to stare at him for a long, and from his perspective, uncomfortable moment, then she sat forward and quickly rose to her feet.

"It's a'right," she said, not looking at him as she passed him, stooping to pick up her dress. "Dinnae worry about it," she added, pulling her dress back on.

He could hear the disappointment, and perhaps anger in her voice.

He felt his cheeks flush as he looked at her and again mumbled, "I...I really am sorry...I didn't...I mean, I wanted to...you know...to..." but his voice trailed off as she just shrugged her shoulders.

"It happens," she replied, her tone flat, her eyes glancing at his pile of clothes on the floor.

He realised what she wanted, and he realised that he too wanted to be out of that flat. He rolled the condom off, tying it in a knot before quickly picking up his boxer shorts. He was conscious of her turning her back to him, and he dressed as quickly as he good. In not much more than a minute he was fully dressed. He picked up the used condom, about to ask if she had a bin, but thought better of it.

"I...I hope...I hope you're not angry with me?" he heard himself say.

She turned to him, her eyes narrowing slightly. "Dinnae worry about it," she said again.

A deep feeling of embarrassment coursed through his body, his shoulders slumping. "I...I really am sorry," he mumbled, not sure if it was even audible through his mask.