All Comments on 'Cowboy Car Repair'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LadySybillaLadySybillaabout 9 years ago
Hot!

Oh I wish I had car trouble. Your laugh and growls are so sexy!

Miz_DeLaneMiz_DeLanealmost 9 years ago

Mmm...you have no idea what this does to a girl in Texas. I haven't gave in like that in a long while. Good thing about it, Texas girls are experts at ropin', and we love to ride. Just when are you gonna let me mount your di...I mean...your noble steed? ;)

GeminiGrrlGeminiGrrlabout 7 years ago
Ride 'em, Cowboy!

This audio is directly responsible for opening my eyes to the allure of the cowboy archetype -- it never really held much appeal for me before. I love the accent and the rather laidback way Cowboy Jack charms his way into the woman's pants...!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Be careful of the Cowboy Jacks, or you could find yourself in your birthday suit, attached to the arm of an electric horse training machine in his coral some hot afternoon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...