Cowboy Cum Dump

Story Info
A lonely cowboy gets more than he bargained for in the city.
5.3k words
4.63
25.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked on a cattle station in far west Queensland in Australia. I'm gay but was completely in the closet. There's no way I could come out in the place where I lived and worked and to the other guys there. I'd be subjected to so much abuse that I'd have to leave and I thought I wouldn't get a job anywhere else without a reference.

The nearest big town to the station is called Charleville, my home town. It's three hours drive away and I got to go in there a few times a year. That's the only chance I had to have sex. I've only ever had sex with men but that's not what I told the guys I worked with. I had lots of stories to protect my secrets.

There's a place on the highway just out of Charleville where long distance trucks park at night. There's a 24 hour petrol station with a road house and there's also a public toilet block with hot showers for the truckies. I'm not the only young guy like myself that hangs around there after midnight hoping to pick one of them up. We were pretty much all only after one thing; to get a cock in our arses.

None of us were very safe. If the guy wanted to use a condom then fair enough. If they didn't then we didn't care. Nearly all the truckies are straight, are married and have families somewhere so I guess the risk is low.

Six months back, we got a radio call from the boss. It hadn't rained for months but there was a band of thunderstorms moving in. He told us to go out and make sure there weren't any head in Shady Gully about ten k's from the homestead. It gets flash flooded in storms. He sent one of us up the road in the Land Rover to the bridge to radio us if there was any water coming down our way.

We were about half way out when lightening hit a tree and blew it to pieces. It was I guess five-hundred metres away but it scared the shit out of my horse. If I was telling the truth I'd say it scared the shit out of me too. I ended up on my back in the dirt and it was no pretty fall. I was okay, or I thought I was okay. One of the guys brought my stinking horse back and I finished the job. We drove about a dozen head out of the gully.

Next morning I couldn't move. I had to call out to one of the guys to get help. The RFDS flew out to look at me. The doctor said I'd better get a scan and I was flown all the way down to Brisbane strapped to a board. It was a workplace injury so the company that owns the cattle station had to pay all the bills, or at least their insurance did.

I spent a few days in the hospital. The scan didn't show anything too serious. I got a few injections in my back which hurt like hell but after that I was right as rain. I had to come back to see the doctor again after I was allowed to leave the hospital so the boss gave me a week off and put me up in a motel.

I'd never been in Brisbane before. I was born in Charleville, raised in a Catholic foster home and then when I was old enough, Father McPatrick got me an apprenticeship out at Red Hill Station. I'd been there ever since. I wasn't happy there but didn't know any other life.

Of course I was horny as hell but being unfamiliar with Brisbane, the only way to satisfy myself was with my hand. I did eventually check out a public toilet at a park near my motel late at night. There was no one there but I noticed written on the back of the toilet door amongst the graffiti a few phone numbers. "If you want your ass fucked, call me" followed by the number and that sort of thing. I put a few of the numbers into my phone.

It was already 1am so I went back to my motel and called one of the numbers in the morning.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi mate. Ah... you don't know me. I ah... saw your number on a toilet door..."

"Oh hahahahaha, where?"

"In a park in Brisbane. I was..."

"Oh sorry. I'd love to help you out but I wrote that when I was on holiday up there a month back. I'm back in Sydney now."

"Oh okay. No worries... Sorry to..."

"Hey... have you checked out Wet?"

"Wet? What's that?"

"It's a gay sauna. If you're looking to get off it's very cool."

"Oh really. Where is it?"

"Fortitude Valley I think. Just google it."

"Oh thanks mate. Will do."

"No. Problem. Have fun."

I did google it and I found it just around the block from my motel. I saw that it didn't open till 11am but I checked it out anyway. I must have looked like a dick if anyone saw me; walking past a few times trying to look like I wasn't interested.

Then at about ten past, I went in. There was a guy at a window. He seemed surprised to see me.

"Hi, have you been here before?"

"No. No this is my first time."

"Can I ask your age? If you're under twenty-five you get a discount."

"Oh, actually I've just turned twenty-five a few weeks ago."

"Can I see your ID?"

I showed him.

"Oh okay. I'll take you as twenty-four since it's your first time."

"Thanks," though it looked like is wasn't that much cheaper.

"Here's your locker key and towel. You can stay twenty-four hours but ask for a pass out if you want to take a break. I should tell you that there's no one else here at the moment."

I sort of assumed that since it had only just opened.

"When do most guys come here?"

"Oh there will be a rush around lunch time. Mainly office workers from around here, but it doesn't really start to fill up until about six. Take your time exploring the place. There's a pool, spa, sauna and the café is open upstairs."

"Okay, thanks."

There was a sign in the locker room spelling out the rules. I got undressed and put my stuff in the locker and put my towel around my waist. My locker key was on an elastic band so I put it around my wrist and went in. I had a shower and then looked around. I don't know what I expected but it was a very classy place.

It had private rooms with vinyl covered beds and porn playing. It would be a lot better than the smelly cramped cabins of semis, toilet cubicles or even in the trees at the Charleville truck stop where I'd usually had sex. That was assuming anyone turned up and I scored.

After about fifteen minutes I heard the door. I guessed it would take a while for whoever it was to get changed and I felt like a goose waiting around so I went into the porn cinema I found earlier and acted casual.

He came right in and sat beside me. He was a young slim Asian guy, not really what I was used to. Nearly all of the truckies I'd met at Charleville were double my age and well, truck drivers tend to be on the heavy side.

"Are you top or bottom?" He asked me right off.

"I'm bottom," I said.

"Oh damn. Me too. How long have you been here?"

"Since it opened. You're the first guy to come since then."

"Oh yeah. More guys will come around twelve-thirty."

"Okay... You come here a lot?"

"Yeah. A few times a week if I can afford it. I haven't seen you here before?"

"It's my first time. What do you do? I mean as a job?"

"Oh. I'm a university student but I work part time packing shelves at a supermarket. You?"

"I work on a cattle station out west of Charleville."

"Oh that must be cool?"

"Nope. It isn't."

"So you're on holidays?"

"Yeah sort of. They gave me some paid time off to get over a back injury."

"Oh shit! What happened."

"Stupid horse threw me."

"You're a cowboy!?"

"Yeah, I guess, among other things."

"Cool! Anyway you're going to be able to take your pick later. Not many young hotties like you come in here."

Just then the door buzzed again and it seemed like a lot of guys were talking loudly. The Asian guy jumped down and said,

"I'm going for a look around," and left.

Five minutes later a group of six guys about my age, all talking at the same time walked past the porn cinema door. The Asian guy appeared to be wrong about young hot guys not coming here. One of them looked in at me, stared for a few seconds and the left.

"Nah, he's a top," I heard him say.

I wasn't going to yell out "No! No! I'm a bottuuuuuuum" so I just sat there. They were all hot guys and obviously friends. I heard them go upstairs still all talking.

I went for another walk around. I was surprised to see the Asian guy in one of the rooms. He was on his back on the vinyl covered bed and one of the jocks I'd seen before was standing between his legs fucking him with the door wide open. I watched for a while getting very erect but also disappointed that it wasn't me.

The jock, who I noticed looked Indian, was holding the Asian guy's ankles as he fucked him. Then I noticed that the Asian guy had his locker key around his ankle and the jock had his around his wrist. Then it dawned on me that where you put your locker key might signal if you are top or bottom. I had mine around my wrist so I moved it to around my ankle.

I went upstairs like a slut advertising my wears. The five remaining jocks were sitting around, still talking, watching a movie projected on a screen. They noticed me as I walked past behind them. I had a very obvious erection through my towel. There are more cruising areas and private rooms up there and I just walked in there.

One of the jocks got up and followed me. I went into one of the private rooms and sat on the bed and waited. He came in.

"Hi."

"Hi, are you top or bottom?" He asked.

"Bottom," I said.

"Oh wow!" He said, but then just turned around and left. Again I was confused as hell but then a few seconds later all five guys came into the room.

"You up for a gang bang hottie?" One of them asked me.

My brain was kind of frozen as all blood was being diverted to my cock.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said.

"We're all on prep. Can we fuck you bare back?"

"Yeah, okay" though I had no idea at that time what prep was and I already had a casual approach to condom wearing.

"Where's Arjun?" Asked one of them.

"He's downstairs fucking that Asian dude."

"His bad luck."

They pulled their towels off revealing a selection of nearly identical six inch fat cocks at various stages of erection. I stood up to get my towel off. As soon as I put my towel behind me on the bed and turned back around,

"Oh fuck! This guy is hot!"

They crowded around me trying to touch my body, kiss me and suck my nipples. All of them were wanking. After a few minutes they pushed me back onto the vinyl bed. The bed was high, at the perfect height for a guy on his back to be fucked by a guy (or guys) standing. The guy who had first followed me said,

"I'm first. I found him."

I laid back on the bed and lifted my legs and thighs up to give him my arsehole. He turned around and got some lube from a dispenser on the wall and wet my hole with it and then rubbed some on his cock. He stood between my legs and the guys either side of him held my legs up.

Then he moved in and without delay shoved his cock into me. It was exactly what I wanted, what my body had been screaming for for days.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I said.

"Oh fuck him hard Jim. He wants it bad."

When he'd first pushed it in and I felt it touch and fill all those places inside me that were hungering for cock, it was so intense that I felt precum squirt out of my cock. My cock was so hard I felt the skin on it stretching.

I just laid back. I didn't even have to hold my legs up. HIs cock was the perfect size. I just had to lay there feeling it rub and prod all those places of pleasure inside me. I reached down to wank myself as I always did when I was being fucked.

One of the other guys grabbed my hand.

"Hey boy, don't cum too soon. The rest of us are fucking you next."

Another guy grabbed my other arm. It wasn't tight. I could have broken away but I guess I'm really passive in some ways. I just let them do what they wanted to do to me.

The jock fucking me had only been going for two minutes when he started to climax. He fucked me faster and shoved his cock into me so his thighs slapped against my arse.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck I'm cumming... oh... aaah... aaaaaah..."

But for some weird reason, my body wanted to orgasm in sympathy with him. I felt his orgasm all over my body and then even though they wouldn't let me wank, my cock started bucking like a horse and it squirted cum out.

"Oooooh uuuuuuuuuuh."

"Look! He's having an anal orgasm!" Said one of the guys.

I felt the first jock pull out of me. It wasn't enough. I wasn't satisfied yet. I felt empty. I was relieved when I was suddenly filled by another fat cock. I just laid there and let it happen.

The guy that was now fucking me must have been one of them holding my left arm because it was now free. I moved it to my belly and dipped my fingers in the puddle of my cum then moved to my cock.

"Hold his arm! I want to try to make him cum again," said the boy fucking me.

Another guy held my arm. The guy fucking me thought he knew what he was doing. He fucked me at an upward angle, trying to stab my prostate with his cock. But maybe because I'd already had one kind of half hearted orgasm, it just made me feel like I needed to pee. I didn't complain. I just let him do his thing to me even though the feeling started to get unbearable.

I glanced at my cock. Milky precum was flowing out of it. Then he stopped doing it. He stopped because his orgasm was taking him over. He just started fucking me straight in, fast and hard.

"Oh yeah... I'm close... oh... oh fuck... oh.. uh.. uh.. uuuh. aaaaah... aaaaaaaah fuck... oh.. yeah..."

But again. I had my share of his orgasm. My toes curled by themselves. My body filled with the unbearable pleasure of orgasm.

"Oh god! Ouuuw aaaaaah aaaaaaaaam"

Again my cock bucked a few times. I felt cum hit under my chin.

The guy pulled out and almost immediately I was penetrated by another thick hard penis. My balls were starting to ache. My body was covered in sweat. My hole felt loose and very wet.

I realised that there were only three guys in the room now. The two who had had their turn fucking me had gone off somewhere else. They let go of my arms but I just let them flop out to the sides.

One of the guys got up on the bed and laid along it with his head on my chest. I put my arm around him. He just seemed to be watching the third guy fucking me. He hooked his arms around my thigh to hold my leg up.

"Oh fuck this is hot," he said.

The other guy was just standing beside the guy fucking me, holding my other ankle, slowly wanking his lubed up cock, watching the guy's cock sliding in and out of me and anticipating his go. This time it didn't take long.

"Uuuuuuuuuh fuck. Uuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuh..."

"Oh yeah, fill him up Steve," said the guy with his head on my chest.

This time I didn't orgasm. I just felt the boy's cock throbbing in my hole as he pumped his semen into me. He indeed seemed to fill me up. When he pulled out, I felt like I couldn't close my hole and I felt his cum, or his cum plus the other two guy's start to leak out of me.

The leak was plugged. When the fourth guy pushed his cock into me, it felt just as good as the first.

"Oooooaaaah yeah. Fuck me boy!" I said.

I felt it take me and open me. It pushed parts of me out of the way. I guessed this jock was a bit larger than the others. Every time he pushed it into me it felt like he was pushing air out of my lungs.

"Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh..."

The boy who had had his head on my chest got up. He was standing beside the guy fucking me and looking at my hole.

The guy who had just cum inside me took his place on the bed but put his arm under my neck, held my body and watched his mate fucking me. As the big penis guy started to get closer, the guy beside me kissed my face and then licked and bit one of my nipples while squeezing the other with his fingers.

I felt the pain in my nipples as pleasure all through my body that built like an electric shock. Again I suddenly felt like I needed to pee but the feeling quickly transformed into something else. Again I had another rush. Another half hearted orgasm. I felt my arse close hard around the cock fucking me and that caused a burst of pain. Again my cock started bucking and squirting.

"Oooooaaaaw aaaaaaaaaaaaaah shit! oooooh uuuuuuuh"

I fought for breath. I was breathing heavily for no reason.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah yeah aaaaaaaaaah aaaaaah" the jock yelled and shoved his cock into me a few last heavy times.

I was nearly exhausted. I had my hands behind my knees now holding my thighs open since the guys had stopped holding my ankles. I started to let them down.

The cute boy stood between my legs and held both my ankles pushing my legs back up.

"Hey! Look at his hole!"

I guess the other two looked. I didn't care. I just wanted it filled again. The cute boy shoved his cock into me hands free. I hardly felt it going in but I felt it inside me. Even after being fucked so many times, my anus was still hungry for it. There were spots inside that felt like itches that needed to be scratched and this boy was scratching them.

But he came too fast. I wanted to wank properly. I wanted to cum properly with a cock in my arse.

"Ah Ah Ah Ah I'm cumming Ah Ah Aaaaah aaaaaaah"

He filled me with another load of sperm and then he pulled out but I wasn't satisfied. They grabbed their towels. I put my legs down and then got up. I felt cum leak out of my hole and run down my leg. The cute boy smiled at me and then kissed my lips but then another guy came in the door.

"Hey... I'm too late?"

It was the Indian boy. The brown skinned jock called Arjun I'd seen fucking the Asian guy I'd met when I first got there.

"You want one more?" Asked Checkers (the cute boy).

"Please don't leave him out?" Said the other guy. "He's one of us!"

"Yeah, okay" I said, I still didn't feel like I'd cum properly. I still wasn't satisfied but I didn't get back down on the bed. I just turned around facing it and put one knee up on it exposing my hole to Arjun. I still felt cum leaking out of me and running down the inside of my leg.

The other guys left with their towels. Only the cute boy and the Indian jock stayed.

"I want to suck his cock while you fuck him. Don't tell the other guys," said the cute boy. He didn't bother to ask me what I wanted but I didn't care. I wondered how these guys had any secrets from each other. They pushed the door closed and locked it. I hadn't realised that the door had been open the whole time and that other guys had probably been watching.

I couldn't face the bed because the cute boy wanted to suck my cock. I stood there with my legs wide apart but I was feeling pretty unstable. The Indian jock stood behind me and put his arms under mine and up the front of my chest and held my shoulders. He kissed my back and held me strongly in his arms.

Checkers stood in front of me and started kissing me. He was very passionate. He slowly knelt down, kissing my cum covered body on the way down. Then he took my cock into his mouth.

I'd gone a bit soft but even after being fucked by five guys and having three anal orgasms in the process, I was still unsatisfied. When I felt his cock in my mouth, it inflated like a balloon.

Arjun tried to get his cock in my hole but he was supporting my body in his arms. He stabbed at it a few times and nearly got it but it slipped away.

"Hey Checkers, grab my cock and put it in his hole."

Checkers, apparently the cute boy's nickname let my cock out of his mouth.

"I'm not touching your cock!"

I was totally confused about the nature of the relationship between these six guys.

"Just help me out."

"Oh Kay."

I felt him reach between my thighs and felt his fingers touch my slippery hole then a moment later I felt Arjun's cock slide through his fingers and enter me. Again even on the sixth fuck, my anus wanted it.

Checker's didn't take his hand back from the inside of my thigh but he took my cock back into his mouth. Arjun fucking me from behind was enough to push my cock in and out of Checker's mouth.

12