Cowboy Cum Dump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arjun took his time. I guess because he'd already cum fucking the Asian guy. There was something different about the way he fucked me. It wasn't just the position. It was the way he was holding my body strongly in his arms, the way he sometimes kissed my back or my shoulders. I got the idea that he was a much more experienced lover than the other guys. It was something I hadn't had before by any of the truckies who had fucked me back at Charleville or the guys who had just fucked me here.

My cock was so hard in Checker's mouth that it actually started to feel a little numb but Arjun's fat black cock rubbing me in that special place inside and the feeling of his strong arms around me was pushing me towards the edge. This wasn't going to be a half hearted orgasm. I felt it building from my core. I started breathing hard, involuntarily. At the same time I felt Arjun's hot breath on my back. Then I felt it take me. I felt like Arjun was holding me up because I lost the strength in my legs. I felt like someone was biting my nipples. My whole body was unbearable pleasure.

"Ooooooouuh aaaaaaaah aaaaaah aah ah uh uh oh aaaaah..."

This time my cum was pumping out in full force. I felt my cock slip out of Checker's mouth but keep pumping sperm.

"Oh ugh fuck" I heard Checkers below me. I looked down and he was sitting back on his arse on the floor with my cum all over his face and chest.

I was spent. My head dropped down and I closed my eyes, but Arjun was still fucking my arse. Only now did I start to feel that I'd had enough. Luckily Arjun didn't last much longer. He dug his fingers into my shoulders and held my sweaty body even more tightly. He started fucking me faster like a machine. He hardly made a sound. He pushed his head against the back of mine. I felt his cock throbbing as he topped me up with another load of hot jock semen.

When he pulled out, again I felt cum running down the inside of my thighs. I couldn't close my anus tight enough to stop it. Checkers stood up and smiled at me.

"He came on my face!" He said to Arjun who was still holding me from behind and kissing my shoulder.

"You should have got out of the way," said Arjun laughing, then he turned me around and kissed my mouth. He really kissed me like I'd never ever been kissed before. When he finished he said,

"What's your name?"

"I'm Mark, you are Arjun?"

"Yeah. It's nice to meet you," he replied laughing. "And this is Checkers."

I turned around to look at him. "Yeah, I heard."

Checkers said, "Hey Mark. We're all going to the pub for a beer and lunch. It would be great if you'd come with us?"

"Yes please come!" Said Arjun.

I probably wouldn't have said yes if Arjun hadn't asked.

"Yeah okay but I'd better have a shower," I said obviously.

It was really hard to walk. I felt like I had diarrhoea but I couldn't hold my anus closed tight enough to stop it. When we got downstairs I saw Daniel, the big cock jock, showering in the open showers. Checkers and Arjun joined him but I headed straight for the private shower cubicles.

As soon as I got in I let go. I didn't care what would come out but it turned out to be only six hot jock's semen and a lot of gas.

As I showered I started to feel embarrassed about what I'd done and realised that I'd feel very uncomfortable if I met those guys at the pub. But then I remembered Arjun. Is it possible to fall in love at first sight with a guy who was the sixth guy to fuck you in a gang bang?

Yes it is.

When I got to the locker room they were all there waiting. Jim, Elvis, Steve and Daniel where dressed and sitting on a bench. Checkers was getting dressed. Arjun was standing there naked talking to the guys. Only then did I realise how fucking gorgeous he is.

"Hey Mark. You're coming to the pub with us?" Asked Elvis.

"Yeah," I said.

"Oh cool!" Said Jim.

I didn't know what to expect. I imagined that they might make jokes about me. They didn't. They seemed to genuinely respect me. They seemed genuinely interested in me and wanted me to be their friend.

We left for the pub (after getting dressed obviously). They all got passes out so they could come back in later without paying and the guy just assumed I wanted one too since we were all together.

What's it like to sit around a table having beer and a burger with six guys who have all just fucked you and cum in your arse? I guess it depends on the guys. I felt respected and welcome.

Anyway, I'm on the bus now. I've just left Charleville and I'm going back to Brissy. When I told the guys I worked with at the cattle station that I was leaving to live in the big city, they thought I was crazy. They kept ribbing me saying that I must have met a girl there. I said that I hadn't.

The night of the gang bang at Wet, I went home with Arjun. Yes we fucked again but it was sex like I'd never had before. In a bed. In a bedroom. In a home. With someone I knew. With someone I was falling in love with.

But mainly we talked. We talked about our lives. Arjun made me aware of possibilities. I was trapped at Red Hill by nothing more than I'd never been shown what else was possible.

I had heaps of money in the bank. I'd been paid full award wage since I was eighteen and I had nothing to spend it on. I didn't smoke. I didn't drink much. I didn't have a car or a motorbike. The most expensive thing I owned was my iPhone which I didn't even have a SIM card for, so no bills. (There's no reception at Red Hill so I just used it with WiFi).

I had a talk with all the guys I'd met at Wet in Brisbane after they got off work the following day. Arjun had already asked me to come and live with him. They said they could help me get a job. Daniel asked me to send him a list of all the things I did on a daily basis and all the skills I have so they could help me look for a job.

I did it when I got back to Red Hill and a few days later he sent back a fancy document "Curriculum Vitae" that rewrote everything I'd said in a really cool way that made me feel proud of myself and lifted me up. I do have a drivers licence and a forklift licence. I can weld, repair machinery, repair and make saddlery. I can build fences and I'm a pretty good carpenter. I can fill out spreadsheets and write reports on windows. I can look after horses and of course ride. A few things he left off. Like I can castrate a bull.

So they've lined up a job for me at a big hardware store. I have to get past the interview but they said it's just a formality. Elvis already works at the same place. Checkers and Arjun are going to be waiting for me at the bus terminal when I get to Brisbane.

They gave me a good send-off at the station. They still all thought I was off my rocker for leaving. One guy said,

"What do you want to go to Brissy for? The place is full of fags!"

The cook said,

"He's definitely in love. He hasn't been the same since he went down there to hospital. Must be one of them nurses."

I laughed at that because Arjun is actually a nurse.

The manager said I could come back if things didn't turn out but I pretty well burnt my bridges when I was getting on the bus at Charleville. One of the older station hands who'd driven me into town said,

"Send us a picture of your sweetheart. I bet she's pretty."

"Oh yes. HE is."

12