All Comments on 'Cowboy Cum Dump'

by marq_andrewx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hungbottomhungbottomover 3 years ago
Bath House Slut

Great story you lucky bottom! I used to visit a bath house in Chicago years ago...I just loved to go into the main room and lay down and get fucked by all who wanted to.

Shami_DasShami_Dasover 3 years ago
I love how this turns out to be a love story

I didn’t expect a story called “Cowboy Cum Dump” to turn into a very moving story of a guy coming to know what is possible and falling in love. Brilliant!

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Loved the story. I'm a bottom cum dump as well. I'm still waiting to be the object of a gangbang as you have described. Maybe some day soon.

herdirtymindherdirtymindover 3 years ago
Loved it

It's easy for this type of story to go awry and get a bit repetitive, but you pulled this off so well. Great writing, and I loved that it was set in Aus.

Very hot.

rob69bjrob69bjover 3 years ago
great story !

Hey that was a great story, sensual and quite loving Xx

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Great tale!

Loved this hot story and quite a surprise when it turned into a romantic ending. Terrific descriptions of the gang-bang as it were.

marq_andrewxmarq_andrewxover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Hot story of lust & sex with a lovely romantic happy ending!

james1801james1801almost 2 years ago

Very well written and very hot. One of the best stories on here. Hope you keep writing 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarq_andrewx@marq_andrewx
Mark Andrew was born in Wollongong in Australia. He originally trained as a metallurgist and worked in the steelworks at Port Kembla. He now lives in Petersham in Sydney with his partner. In his youth he travelled extensively in India and fell in love with the country and the ...