Cowboy Up

Story Info
I rode a cowboy.
9.4k words
4.02
28.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

Cowboy Up

If you have read any of my previous stories about my husband and I, you know that I love him and would do anything for him. He is a loving husband, my best friend and an all-around good guy. While on an extended business trip out of the country he was an especially good friend to his guy friends. He would do anything for them and he would share anything with them. Most of all, he likes to share me with his friends.

This is a story of my husband sharing me with another man. I don't think of him as a cuckold but some of you certainly will. If you find this kind of story distasteful, there are plenty of other stories out there so please move on. I'm always open to comments, good or bad and would be open to your suggestions for another story. I hope you enjoy my story.

_________________________________

This whole COVID thing put a real damper on our travel plans for this year. We planned a trip to Europe that was cancelled and we kept trying to find someplace to go to get away from the Texas heat for the summer but everything just kept getting pushed and here it is October and we really needed to get away from the house and work and even our neighbors that we really love.

Our weekends are typically pretty booked with family and friends but with COVID, that has changed a little and we have cut back on socializing with friends and have limited our visits with family to avoid flying or staying in hotels in major cities and especially hot spots. When John came to me with the idea of going to a dude ranch about a hundred miles west of where we live, I cringed a little. I know lots of people think that everybody in Texas wears cowboy boots and hats and some people even think most of us own a horse. The truth is, we don't own any of those things. Well, that isn't exactly true. John has a pair of 20 year old boots in the back of his closet that haven't seen the light of day in years and years and neither of us have cowboy hats.

John saw my look and he assured me that it wasn't really a dude ranch. The official description on-line said ranch, resort and spa and when he showed me the pictures, it did look pretty nice. The rooms were definitely western themed but each room had a fireplace and it was located on the top of a hill with fantastic views. There was a spa and a restaurant that looked pretty good. There are horses and trail rides if you want, a nice pool and some nice hiking trails. And most of all, it wasn't going to be crowded and the closest town had nearly zero COVID cases.

I will admit that I have had a fantasy or two in the past that included a cowboy. In reality, I think the hat and boot look where we live seems pretty silly, but on the fantasy cowboy that's tall, rugged, with a muscular chest, slim waist and a nice butt in a pair of tight Wrangler jeans, a black hat and a nice pair of boots; well, let's just say it works as a fun fantasy.

We decided to go mid-week when it would be even less crowded and off we went. It took about 2 hours to get there and it was a little concerning at first when we turned off the main road and entered the ranch through a nice gate but a road that was pretty rough. Our SUV handled the bumps OK and as we continued up the drive toward the top of the hill the views became incredible. On the other side of the hill, the view into the valley below was amazing.

We drove up to the main building and checked in. The girl at the desk was wearing her tight little jeans and a cute western style blouse and was super sweet. She handed us keys to our cabin and a map to show how to get there. She pointed out several other points of interest on the ranch and made us reservations at the restaurant for later that evening. As we departed she sweetly said, "Y'all have niiiice niiiiight.

We giggled to each other at her drawl and took off to our cabin. It has been pretty dry for the last few weeks and as we drove the quarter mile or so to our cabin we threw up quite a bit of dust behind us along the partially paved drive. Pulling up to the front of the cabin wasn't all that impressive. It was clean but there were no windows and it was a bit plain. It looks like there were two rooms to each cabin but we didn't see another car parked there and we secretly hoped there wouldn't be anyone next to us.

As soon as we entered the room, our impression changed dramatically. The room opened up to a view straight out the back of the cabin that was breathtaking. The big windows looked out onto a porch on the back of the cabin that was perched at the top of a steep hill overlooking the valley below. From where the sun was headed, we knew we would have a great view of the sunset later that evening.

We quickly put our luggage down, unpacked and headed straight for the back porch where there were two rocking chairs and a small table. We opened a bottle of wine and looked out over the breathtaking view. By the time we finished the bottle, it was almost six and we decided to try the bar and then dinner at seven, when we made reservations.

We sat at the bar pretty much alone. An older couple walked through the bar to dinner and then a few other people but the place was pretty empty. The bartender was nice but I quickly found out he was no cowboy although he was wearing the ranch uniform. I asked him to make me whatever he did as a special and he put together a lemon martini that wasn't nearly as overdone as the lemon drop martinis we get in town. I had two and was feeling pretty good when he introduced us to the restaurant manager and our waitress when it was time for our dinner.

The steaks we had were out of this world and John and I quickly filled up to the point where we just wanted to go back to the cabin. I teased John that I wished that I had seen a real cowboy. I told him I thought it would be fun to do like the Big and Rich song, 'Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy'. We both laughed at that.

Back at the cabin John and I went to the back porch again and sat for a few minutes, talking about what we wanted to do the next day. We decided that we would take a short drive to one of the big lakes nearby and do some hiking and then come back and relax by the pool.

Back in the room, John lit a fire in the fireplace and went to close the blinds on the windows. We hadn't seen any sign of neighbors checking in to the room next to us and I ran to the front door to check if there was a car. There wasn't so I told John to keep the blinds open and come take me like a cowboy.

John laughed but he took me serious and he made love to me the way that only he can. I melt when that man holds me and gives me one of his smoldering kisses. There is no man that I have ever met that makes me feel like he does. It's the best feeling in the world. He always makes sure that I get mine before he gets his. I don't know how he does it because I do my best to make that man cum but he somehow always takes care of me first and most of the time, second or even third before he gets his.

We slept really sound that night. Maybe it was the cooler night air or the sound of the cicadas outside or maybe it was just that we wore each other out making love. I really wanted to get up in time to see the sun rise but I slept so well, it was a lot later by the time I got up and moving around. John had already been to breakfast and was sitting on the back porch drinking a cup of coffee. I was happy to see that he brought me one as well along with some fruit and a honey glazed biscuit. It was a good start to our first full day.

We got cleaned up and dressed for our hike and then took off to the lake. We easily found the trails that were well marked and easy to follow. I hate snakes and there are lots of them there, along with a few signs warning us that rattlesnakes were on the move and to stay on the trails and avoid rock and wood piles. I thought to myself, no problem there.

We hiked about two miles and ended up at the top of a large bluff on a peninsula overlooking the lake. We could see the lake from almost every direction. There was a small picnic table and we sat there taking in the beautiful scenery. We hadn't seen another person all morning and after we ate the fruit we brought with us and rehydrated, John stood up and pulled me up to a standing position and pushed me back against the picnic table and kissed me hard. His hands were all over my boobs which were stuffed into my heavy duty running bra. My 34 DDs love attention and John knows just how to give it although the bra was giving him a hard time. Finally he pushed my t-shirt up and with a bit of a struggle, worked my bra up over my boobs. As soon as they hit the cool air, I could feel my nipples stand at attention. John noticed it too and he quickly latched onto one and sucked hard causing me to gasp while he roughly grabbed the other nipple between his thumb and finger and pulled hard. He knows what I like and that is definitely it.

I just leaned back with my hands on the edge of the picnic table while he worked my nipples and squeezed my big boobs. I can cum sometimes just from John squeezing my boobs and sucking and pinching and twisting my sensitive nipples, and I was headed in that direction. John knew it too and when he kissed me while one hand continued to pull hard on my nipple and the other hand slid into my shorts, found me to be completely wet. He slid a finger over my clit and into my sopping hole and I came hard.

He let me come down from my climax before he pulled his hand out of my shorts. I thought he was done but he was just getting started. He unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them down so that he could get at my pussy better. At the same time, he went back to sucking, biting and pulling on my nipple with his teeth as he worked my clit with two fingers and then shoved both fingers all the way in my pussy and started finger fucking me fast and hard. It only took another two minutes before I started to cum again.

That one left me completely spent and I begged him to stop. John reluctantly pulled away from me and I teasingly pushed him away from me. I grabbed John's hand and pulled the two finger that had been in my pussy to my mouth and sucked my juices from them. Without pulling down my bra and shirt or buttoning my shorts I pulled him over to a large rock and sat down, putting me at eye level with the considerable bulge in John's shorts. I quickly unzipped his shorts and took his hard cock in my mouth and gave him a sloppy wet blow job while he looked out over the lake.

After about a minute, John grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head and pulled me away from his cock and tilted my head so that I was looking up at him. He said, "Tabby, what if we found a Cowboy that you liked? Would you really fuck him?"

I wasn't sure what to say when John said, "I'd be okay if you did. I'd want you to do it."

Before I could say anything, John pulled me back onto his hard cock and shoved it all the way to the back of my throat. He fucked my willing mouth for another five minutes before he held me tight, my nose touching his belly while he filled my throat with his cum. I did my best to swallow it all but I started to choke and John released me immediately. He started to apologize when I took him back as far into my mouth as I could go and continued to suck him dry.

John is too sweet and he apologized profusely, telling me that he was imagining a cowboy fucking me hard from behind, my big tits swinging wildly underneath me and then me getting on top of him, riding the cowboy like a rodeo star. He got carried away and he hoped he hadn't hurt me. I assured him that he didn't hurt me at all and I loved it.

We got dressed and hiked back to the trail head. On the way, I asked him if he was serious about me fucking a cowboy. He turned red and then said that he had been thinking about it all night and most of the morning and if the right situation came along, he would be all for it as long as I came back to him and told him all about it.

This wasn't all that different from some of the things that happened when he went on a six week business trip to Kuala Lumpur and he gave me a hall pass to have sex with his poker buddies. That also ended up including some others that John had agreed to. He loved hearing me tell him about it during our nightly chats. I thought that I wouldn't mind it if the right situation presented itself.

Back at the ranch we decided to go to the pool and cool off. It seemed like every place we went there was an incredible view. The infinity pool seemed to disappear into the expansive valley below. We just enjoyed the view and the warm sun for an hour or so and then went back to the cabin.

I wanted to take a nap and John wanted to try his luck at the bass pond (bass tank in Texas speak). I had a terrific nap with the windows open and a cool breeze blowing through the screened windows. John was still gone when I woke and decided to take a shower and get cleaned up before dinner. I made sure to shave everything nice and smooth although that didn't take much since pretty much everything had been laser treated from my neck down. Still, the occasional hairs sprouted and I carefully removed them, leaving me clean, smooth and smelling like lavender.

I was naked and just finishing drying my hair when John returned. I didn't hear him come in because the hair dryer was on. I hear a loud wolf whistle from the doorway which cause me to startle. He just leaned against the door frame and stared at me. "Damn woman, you are one hot piece of ass!"

I threw a wet washcloth at him and we both started laughing. I asked him how the fishing was and he said that he caught a few, holding his hands up to show me how big. I teased him that must have been quite a fishing trip to be telling lies like that. He just smiled.

John hopped in the shower while I put my makeup on and like normal, he was showered, shaved and dressed before I even started dressing. I put on a tiny little lacy, light blue thong and pulled on my tight skinny jeans. I planned to wear a gauzy white cotton blouse that buttoned up the front but was pretty thin and that you could kind of see through so I reached for one of my t-shirt bras that was slightly padded and would cover and semi-contain my unmanageable nipples. John reached out and stopped me and said, "Why don't you wear your sexy one, I like that one."

I looked at him and said that I was afraid that you would be able to see my nipples through my blouse if I wore the lacy one. John just smiled and said, "I was hoping they would show." I felt my cheeks blush a little and then smiled and said "Okay, if that's what you want."

After I put the blouse on, I looked in the mirror and sure enough, not only could you see my dark nipples, they were also poking through the bra and the blouse like they weren't even there. I let the three top buttons of the blouse open which already showed a lot of cleavage but John reached around and undid one more button, which left my blouse open to just below where my bra crossed under my now very on-display boobs. John smiled and I turned and gave him a peck on the lips and called him a bad boy. Then I asked if he was doing this so he could see my boobs, or because he wanted other people to see them. He just said, "Yes."

I pulled on my riding boots (not cowboy boots) that go up to just below my knees but have a pretty low heel. Normally I would wear at least 3" heels with these jeans but I like the boots and walking around this place in stiletto heels is not a good idea. I tucked my jeans into the boots and checked myself out in the mirror.

At the restaurant, we once again we sat at the bar and I had more of the lemon martinis that went down very easily. I was starting on the 3rd one when we decided to get something to eat or chance me falling off the bar stool after three martinis on an empty stomach. I was already feeling really good and a little giddy.

I decided on a light dinner of quail and salad which was just right. We finished the meal and John excused himself to go to the restroom to wash his hands. He had ribs that were out of this world fantastic but a bit messy. He was back in a few minutes and when he sat down, he mentioned that there was a real cowboy in the bar area and that I should go check him out.

I was still feeling pretty good having finished that third martini and I really did want to see that cowboy. I made my way to the ladies room and checked out the cowboy in the bar on the way. I quickly finished in the ladies room and on the way back, I stopped and talked to the cowboy.

John is constantly amazed at my ability to engage people in conversation. He says that I can learn someone's entire life history in less than 15 minutes which is about how long I had been gone when John came looking for me. I had learned that Jacob, the cowboy, worked at a ranch next to where we were staying and that he had come over to help with some issues they were having with the cattle on the ranch. He was doing a favor for the livestock manager and his pay consisted of a room, free beer at the bar and dinner.

I introduced John to Jacob and they shook hands. Jacob told John that he was a lucky man to have such a lovely wife. John responded with, "Don't I know it." Then John offered to buy Jacob a drink. Jacob thanked him but said, "Only if you and your sweet wife join me."

John said, " I appreciate that but I need to run next door and set up some activities for tomorrow and make a phone call but Tab, why don't you sit and have a drink with Jacob and I will be back in a little while." Then looking at Jacob, "That is if you don't mind keeping her company for a little while." Jacob smiled and said he would be happy to.

I knew what John was thinking and I was all for it. Jacob was tall, I guessed about 6' 3" or 6' 4", dark curly hair, a good day's worth of dark stubble, a muscular chest and from what I could tell from only viewing him sitting down, a pretty trim waist and some long legs. He was all cowboy in his dress as well. A black felt hat, western style white shirt with snaps instead of buttons, a big belt buckle and a nice tight pair of jeans. Lastly, an expensive looking pair of black boots. I guessed they were a size 15 or so which I fantasized was indicative of other parts that might be pretty big too.

I will admit that I was openly flirting with Jacob. I made sure that my blouse stayed wide open showing a lot of boob and I know my nipples were very visible through my top. I asked Jacob why he was staying here at the ranch if he worked next door and lived fairly close. He explained that he was going through a bit of a messy divorce and had been staying with a friend for the last few weeks and he thought he was starting to overstay his welcome.

He and his soon-to-be ex-wife never had any kids but they had been high school sweethearts and were married four years after they graduated high school, when he got out of the Marines. Things had been pretty strained for the last five or so years and he was finally ready to move on. I ramped up my flirting with some appropriate touches of his arms and his chest as we changed the subject to what he recommended we do while at the ranch and where to go locally to see the best sights.

When John came back about 20 minutes later, we were both laughing and talking like good friends. Jacob invited John to join him for a beer but John declined and said we should let him get his dinner and go back to our cabin. I gave John my disappointed look and I could tell Jacob was disappointed as well but John gave me a wink. Jacob stood up and I gave him a nice hug, making sure to push my boobs against his broad chest and rub my leg against him while telling him how good it was to meet him and how exciting it was for me to meet a real cowboy. He just smiled and I told him I hoped we would see him again.

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers