Cowboy Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my knees with my legs spread wide open, ankles hooked to the bed posts and then Jason used the belt from his robe to tie my wrists together and then tie the other end to the headboard. I was stretched out a little but had room to be on my elbows.

Jason reached under me and squeezed my boob and then gave me a swat on my ass. I heard him walk away and turned to see that he had gone into the bathroom. I saw him looking through the medicine cabinet and the drawers under the sink where he found a jar of Vaseline. If Jason had any apprehension about fucking my ass before, when he saw me slowly swaying my ass back and forth, and the smile on my face, he no longer worried.

I was looking forward to him using my ass but some of my smile was due to seeing this big rugged guy standing there naked with a hard-on, wearing just a hat. It was actually pretty funny looking.

Jason slid onto the bed next to me and leaned down and asked if I was alright with this. I smiled and shook my head yes. Then, he got up on his knees and smacked my ass hard. I jumped and squealed when he did it. He squeezed my ass cheeks with his rough hands and then ran his fingers down the crack of my ass, over my tight little hole and kept going until his fingers slid roughly into my pussy. I know it must have been a mess with a mixture of his cum and mine. He finger fucked me with two and then three of his big fingers until I was purring.

He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and wiped them across my little pink rosebud that was anticipating getting nice and stretched. Jacob dabbed a glob of the cold Vaseline right on my asshole and started working a finger into my tightest hole. While he did that with one hand, he reached under me with the other and started pulling on my nipples and lightly slapping my hanging tits.

He had one finger fully inserted in my ass and as the jelly began to warm up, he got another dab and worked a second finger into me. He slowly and carefully twisted his fingers, rotating in and out as I loosened up. After he worked a third finger and more of the Vaseline, and was finger fucking my ass pretty easily he felt I was ready.

I saw him start to reach for the Vaseline to coat his cock but asked him to let me just suck him and get him nice and wet. He thought that was a good idea. I was able to stretch up and turn just enough to take him in my mouth and give a nice sloppy wet blowjob to get him nice and hard and ready to take my ass.

Once he was good and hard, I let him slide out of my mouth and he moved around behind me. I felt him line the bulbous head of his thick cock at my slippery hole and he began to push. He went nice and slow as he pushed through my tight sphincter. There was some initial burning as his girth stretched me but it only lasted a few moments. He let me adjust to his size and then slowly slid deep in my ass. Once he hit bottom I relaxed and told him, "Fuck my ass good cowboy!"

Jason got right to it. He pulled out almost all the way nice and slow and then he rammed his entire length back in nice and hard. I was grunting with every stroke now as he filled me with that thick snake. He was fucking me hard and fast. My tits were swinging wildly as he held me up by my hips and slammed into me over and over. Having already cum twice, I knew he would last a while so I just let myself go and started cumming and cumming.

I don't know what it is, maybe the angle or something but it feels so good once I get going with a nice hard cock in my ass. For one thing, I know I get really verbal making not only animal like grunting and purring noises but I also start talking dirty, telling him to, "Pound my ass. Spank my slutty ass. Make me your slut. Use me like a whore." It just all starts coming out. The more excited I get, the dirtier my mouth gets.

Jason fucked my ass for 30 minutes, and alternated between spanking my ass and slapping my tits. He would also reach around and spank my pussy which made me cum almost every time. I was out of control and he was riding me just like I dreamed he would.

Finally, he slammed his cock home really hard and then I felt his cum coat my bowels. He pulled out quickly and shot three or four more ropes of cum across my ass and onto my back. I felt cool air enter my gaping ass as I collapsed under him. I couldn't move and after Jason rolled off to the side, I think he was as exhausted as I was and just laid there. Neither of us said anything for at least ten minutes.

Jason got up first and untied me, then suggested we take a quick shower before he returned me to my husband. I thought that was a good idea too. In the shower he was very gentle and carefully washed my back, my pussy, my butt and my boobs. I think he was afraid he might have hurt me. I returned the favor and carefully washed his beautiful cock and those big balls. I tried to get some blood flowing down there but he was done for the night.

We both started getting dressed and pulled on my jeans and my boots but I left my blouse hanging open, giving Jason a good long last look at my boobs. Once we were dressed, or at least partially dressed, he drove me back to the cabin. It was a little after 2:00am. Before I got out of the truck, I gave Jason a good long kiss to remember me by and gave him one last feel of my boobs.

The door to the cabin was unlocked and I went inside to find John asleep in one of the leather chairs next to the fireplace. I leaned down and kissed him and then shook my boobs in his face. That's one of the ways John likes to be awakened although I typically do it in the morning.

John looked at me and felt my wet hair and snickered, "It looks like that cowboy rode you hard and put you away wet." I told him he had no idea. John pulled me into his lap and I snuggled up into his chest. He reached inside my blouse and gently squeezed my boobs and ran his fingers over my nipples. I know he wanted to hear everything that happened. He tried to wait up but the fresh air and the outdoors got to him and he dozed off. Now though I could feel his cock starting to get hard against my leg.

I promised him that I would tell him everything in the morning but right now, I needed to get reacquainted with the best cock in the world. I stood up and walked to the bed and pulled down one of the big throw pillows and put in on the floor in front of him. I knelt down, opened his pants and gave him the most loving, sexy, sloppy blowjob I could muster. I know he must have been thinking about what was going on while he waited for me and had probably not cum, hoping I would come home and tell him all about it. It took less than five minutes before he emptied his delicious cum in my adoring mouth.

We went to bed after I cleaned up the cum that was still leaking out of me and brushed my teeth. As I waited to fall asleep I was already developing the story I know my husband wanted to hear about how his loving wife saved a horse and rode a cowboy.