Cowboy Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

As we left, John put his arm around me and when we got in the car, he looked at me and asked, "You want to do it don't you?"

I lowered my eyes and then grabbed John's hand and pulled it to the crotch of my jeans. I knew that I had already soaked through my panties and there was a wet spot that had soaked through my jeans. That told him all he needed to know.

John opened the glove compartment and pulled out a sheet of paper. "Write your name and number on this and tell him to call you if he wants to get together tonight." I grabbed a pen from my purse and wrote:

Unlicensed, unregistered, uninhibited sex therapist available for immediate sessions.

I wrote my cell number and drew a smiley face, folded it in half and ran it back into the bar. Jacob was just putting down the menu when I handed him the paper and whispered in his ear, "I hope you call me... tonight!" Jacob opened my note as I started back out of the door. As I went through the door, I turned and looked back at Jacob. He had a huge smile on his face and tipped his hat to me as I disappeared around the corner.

Before we even got out of the parking lot, I got a text from Jacob, "What about your husband?"

I quickly wrote back, "He is fine with it. His idea even. We have an open relationship."

I didn't hear anything more from him and hoped that he wasn't one of those people that thinks my husband is some kind of cuckold or something. That's not how we view it. John is free to find other women if he wants and he has once or twice but that is not what he wants. He wants me to have sex with other men and he likes to hear about it when I do. Call it what you want but we both enjoy our lifestyle. We keep it private and really don't care what other people think about it.

I was starting to feel disappointed when I hadn't gotten another text or phone call from Jacob. I was sure that he was as turned on by me as I was by him.

Finally, about ten minutes after we got back to the cabin, I got a text from Jacob. "If you're sure this isn't going to be a problem for your husband, I would really like to try some of that therapy. What cabin are you in? I will come and pick you up."

I showed the text to John and sent back a text with our cabin number and then touched up my hair and makeup, then sat fidgeting while I waited to hear him drive up to the cabin. John sensed how nervous I was and held me. He kissed me and kept telling me how much he loved me. He also reached around and unhooked my bra. I looked at him and he said I should take it off and unbutton another button. I slid the bra straps over my arms and pulled the bra off. John unbuttoned the additional button which left my blouse open almost to my waist and my big boobs on full display.

It was another ten minutes before I heard a car coming on the gravel drive up to the cabin. I kissed John and told him not to wait up for me although I knew he would. He made me promise to let him know where I was when I got to where Jacob was staying just in case, and to text me every few hours to let him know I was alright. I promised, kissed him again and went out to meet Jacob.

Jacob was driving a big black truck. He got out to help me into his truck which was pretty high off the ground. I could have done it myself but I wasn't going to argue with a gentleman, especially if I got the chance to make sure he saw I had removed my bra and then climbing into the truck, show off my ass in my tight jeans.

Jacob was quite the gentleman and I told him that if he said yes mam to me one more time, I was going to hit him. He laughed and then said, " Yes maa -- Tabby".

It only took about 5 minutes to get to his cabin. It was close to where the horse barn was located and different than the guest cabins. It was more like a guest house with a small kitchen, a dining table, a small living room and a separate bedroom and bathroom.

Jacob offered me a beer but I don't really like beer. He apologized that he didn't have anything else. I could tell that he was nervous although he was staring at my chest. I told him, I didn't need anything to drink.

I told him that I needed to tell my husband where I was and he gave me a look of concern. I explained to him it was for my safety and that John would definitely not be breaking down his door to come after me. He relaxed a little after that. He apologized, "I'm sorry but this just seems really strange to me. If I had a girl like you, the last thing I would be doing is letting her go with off with some cowboy she just met." I smiled when he called himself a cowboy and told him that our relationship was the best and that this was a little new to us as well. It was a lie but Jacob shook his head and I could see he was going to go with it.

There was an awkward moment where neither one of us knew how to get started. I was hoping that Jacob would make the first move. Finally he did. He grabbed my hand and led me to the leather couch and had me sit in the middle. He went to the fireplace and started the gas fire with the remote control and looked at me. "Fancy fireplace don't you think?" I just smiled and nodded.

Jacob came and sat next to me and then leaned over and kissed me. He started to take off his hat but I stopped him and asked him to keep it on. He got a crooked grin on his face and when he went to kiss me, he seemed a little tentative at first. But, when he realized there was no resistance from me, he became more aggressive, pressing his tongue past my lips and into my mouth. His beard was scratchy which I don't normally like but this somehow felt different. I wanted a rough and tumble cowboy and in my mind, that included a scratchy beard.

We kissed for a few minutes and then Jacob reached over and effortlessly pulled me onto his lap. I was straddling his legs which put his face right between my boobs. He leaned in right between them, his stubble scratching along both sides of my cleavage and he started kissing my chest, working his way to the right and then the left. I had enough buttons undone that my blouse was open enough for him to kiss almost all the way to my areolas and then he would kiss his way across to the other one.

After a minute or so, he reached up and began unbuttoning the remaining two buttons and he pushed my blouse away revealing my hard nipples. He immediately latched onto my left nipple and sucked hard. I moaned out loud, letting him know I liked what he was doing. He sucked and nibbled on my left nipple for a minute or two before he went to my other one and did the same. He didn't leave my left boob alone though. He grabbed it with his rough hands and gave it a squeeze while he sucked hard on my right nipple.

"Yes, keep doing that," I moaned. "Use your teeth and bite my nipple I whimpered. He sucked hard and bit down with his teeth on one nipple and took the other one in his fingers and pulled and twisted it. I could feel my pussy soaking the crotch of my jeans.

"You like that don't you?" Jacob asked sincerely. "Hell yes. I love it. Don't be shy, my big titties can take whatever you dish out."

"We'll see about that," he mumbled as he dove into my cleavage. Now he had both hands on my swollen nipples and he was pulling and twisting my nipples hard, lifting my heavy tits right off my chest. I screamed as I started to cum from just having him play with my tits.

He let up a little until I started to come down from the high of orgasm. I reached down and started to unbutton his shirt. Actually, they were snaps, not buttons and once I realized that, I yanked his shirt all the way open and started pulling the shirt tail out of his jeans.

Jason lifted me off of his lap and into a standing position in front of him. He took off his shirt and told me to take mine off. Then he told me to take my jeans off which was much easier said than done. They were tight and it took me awhile to wriggle out of them after I took my boots off but I think Jason was enjoying the view of my boobs swinging around while I was wiggling out of the tight pants. Finally, I was standing in front of him with just my tiny little light blue lace thong that I'm sure had a very noticeable wet spot in them.

I stood naked, except for my tiny panties, in front of Jason. He just looked at me and then whistled. He smiled at me and held up one of his legs. "Do you know how to take off a cowboy's boots?"

I knew what he wanted and swung my leg over his and bent over with one hand on the heel of his boot and the other up toward the toe. That left my almost completely bare ass facing Jason. If he didn't notice the wet spot on my panties before, he could definitely see it now. I pulled off his left boot and his sock came off with it. Then I did the same with the other foot.

When I turned back around Jason stood up, leaned down and kissed me while he grabbed two handfuls of my ass and fondled the soft flesh. He pulled me tight against him and the cold metal buckle that looked about the size of my iPhone pressed against my belly. I felt something else too and it was just as hard and pushing against my belly but it wasn't cold at all.

I reached down and ran my fingers along the outline of his stiff cock which was trapped inside his tight jeans. I could tell that he was about the same length as my husband, maybe just a big longer but he was thick. It felt like he was as big around as a Red Bull can. That made me giggle to myself thinking about how I planned to ride this bull.

I started to unbuckle his belt but was having a hard time figuring out how that damn huge buckle worked. Jason turned me around and pushed me down so I was seated on the couch. The soft leather felt good on my ass. Sitting at that height put my face even with that big buckle which Jason undid and pulled the belt all the way out of the loops and held it in his hand. I couldn't help but wonder what he planned to do with it. I sort of hoped he would use it to spank my ass while he was fucking me but I certainly didn't want him to whip me and hurt me with it.

I looked up at Jason as he was looking down at me. I already had my fingers on the button of his fly and he gave me a little nod. I finally worked the button loose and pulled down the zipper. When I did, his cock fell forward only slightly. He wasn't wearing any underwear so his cock just stood there at a 45 degree angle. I was right, it was a little longer than my husband but it looked like it had almost twice the girth of John. I reached out and lightly stroked him.

His shaft was hot and I couldn't reach my fingers all the way around it. I tugged on it, pulling him closer to my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked a drop of pre-cum that had formed on the tip. I then licked and flicked my tongue along the sensitive under-side of his large mushroom head and then all the way down to his balls. I reached up and fondled them. They were huge, like two chicken eggs that hung heavy in his sack. I tried to suck them but they were too big to get fully in my mouth so I made sure to slather them and swirl my tongue around them which he seemed to enjoy.

Once I worked my way back to the tip, I slowly started working him into my mouth. I love to suck cock and one of my husband's friends is even bigger than Jacob. I worked hard to be able to take him completely down my throat so I was able to work Jacob deep in the back of my throat. All Jacob could say was, "Damn that's good. You are fucking unbelievable."

Hey, I'm proud of my abilities and whenever I am being appreciated I work even harder to make it the best blow job they have ever gotten. He was certainly appreciating my work as I was bobbing up and down and fondling his balls in my hand. I was taking him all the way to the back of my throat and beyond. I loved the way his girth filled my mouth and my throat. I could tell he was starting to get close and he tried to pull away. He managed to pull out of my mouth and I looked up at him and said, "I want you to fuck my mouth. Please let me taste your hot cum." And then I gave him my puppy dog eyes and he shoved his cock back in my mouth. He put his hands on the back of my head and started pumping faster and faster. I was struggling to catch my breath when he pulled my face tight to his abs and held me while he pumped stream after stream of cum straight into my belly. When he finally let go, I pulled off of him gasping for air.

When he realized how I was struggling to breath he got a look of concern on his face until I opened my mouth and showed him whatever was left of his cum in my mouth and then made a show of licking my lips and then swallowing the remnants of his spunk. I gave him a big smile and then he relaxed.

I got up and went to the refrigerator and got two waters for us. He was sitting on the couch and I straddled his legs and sat in his lap while I drank my water. I reached down and gently stroked his softening cock. I noticed that he was looking at my boobs so I took the cold water bottle and rubbed it over my already swollen nipples making my areolas shrink up and extend out even further. Some of the condensation from the bottle pooled on my nipple and a drop formed at the end. Jacob reached down and licked it. Then he sucked my nipple into his hungry mouth and gave it a tug.

I still had my hand gently stroking his cock and was excited to feel that it was already starting to harden again. Jacob continued to suck on my tits, switching from one to the other and also reached down and slid his hand between my legs and into my little thong.

By now, my little panties were wet and had worked their way up into my pussy so they were literally soaked with my juices. As Jason's hand slid over my mound dislodging the wet panties from my sopping pussy, I was a little embarrassed at how wet I was. I got over it pretty quickly as his thick fingers slid between my outer lips. I felt him break away from sucking on my nipples and look down. Then he removed his hand and began tugging at my panties, trying to remove them. I slid off of his lap and helped him slide them down my legs until they pooled around my ankles and I stepped out of them and moved back onto his lap.

I whispered into Jason's ear, "I am going to ride you like a cowgirl until I get used to that fat cock of yours but then I want you to fuck me like a cowboy until I can't walk." Jason looked at me and smiled. He slid out on the seat of the couch cushion a little to give me a better angle. He was fully hard again and it had only been about five minutes. That made me smile. I looked at him and asked, "Is this what they mean when they say cowboy up?" then I started giggling.

I grabbed his cock and positioned it at the opening of my juicy pussy and I carefully started to slide onto it. It was a tight fit but it felt amazing. There was a little pain initially by I soon stretched to accommodate his amazing girth and slowly slid down his entire length. Meanwhile, Jason increased his activities with my boobs, squeezing them, tugging, twisting and flicking my nipples with his rough fingers. In less than a minute he was buried to the hilt, deep in my pussy and I was on the verge of cumming. The nipple pinching and the hot stretching and fullness in my pussy was all it took. I know he felt the contractions of my pussy around his hard cock as I came with him filling me completely.

Evidently that was enough reason for him to take it to the next level as he lifted me off his lap, his cock falling out of my slippery tunnel and hitting his belly with a thwack. He turned me so that I was facing the couch with my knees on the cushions and my head on the cushioned back. He grabbed my wrists and held them together behind me causing my back to arch and my tits to swing freely beneath me.

He didn't waste any time and shoved his cock all the way in me causing me to moan loudly. He held onto my wrists and really started pounding me. Every stroke elicited a moan or a squeal from me. Then he reached down and grabbed my swinging tit and gave it a good squeeze and then my nipple. That made me scream out in pain and pleasure. He kept jack-hammering his hard cock into my cunt and asked, "Do you like that? Is this how you wanted to be fucked by a cowboy?"

I turned my head and said, "Yes, fuck me harder cowboy, I want your big fat cock hard and fast." I turned my head back around before I could see the expression on his face but he definitely started fucking me harder and he let go of my hands. I pulled my arms forward and held onto the back of the couch and used my hands to push back on his pounding cock as hard as I could. I felt the sting of his strong hands smacking my ass cheek while at the same time he pulled hard on my opposite nipple.

He started a steady rhythm of spanking my ass as he continued to fuck me and I started to cum again. I know he felt it but he didn't slow down at all. In fact, I think he may have started pounding into my leaking pussy even harder. I could feel his balls slapping against my clit with every stroke. When he switched hands and started spanking my other ass cheek and at the same time, slapping my hanging tit on the opposite side, I just started rapid fire orgasms.

This must have gone on for about 15 minutes before I felt him stop and then slam back into my pussy one last time as he shot load after load of his cum deep inside me. I could feel every time his cock erupted with more of his cum splashing hot against my cervix. When he finally finished, I collapsed and he rolled to the side. We were both covered in sweat and I was leaking cum down my legs and onto the couch.

Jacob got up and got me a towel that I used to clean up my wrecked pussy as best I could. He also got us both more water and came and sat back next to me. He looked at me and jokingly said, "You are one hell of an unregistered, unlicensed, uninhibited sex therapist," and we both started laughing.

My previously quiet cowboy started talking about how I was the best fuck he ever had and how that was the best blow job he ever got by a mile. I just smiled and giggled like a school girl. I saw him glance at his watch and he looked at me and asked whether he should take me back or not.

"We're not done yet cowboy. I think we should go into the bedroom and see if I can get this cowboy up at least one more time, maybe two."

Jacob looked like the cat that ate the canary. He stood up and then helped me up and guided me into the bedroom. Inside was a big old brass bed. I reached down and began to fondle Jason's soft cock and soon felt it start to twitch. Jason pulled me over and had me lay on the bed, with my head hanging off the edge. He grabbed his stiffening cock and rubbed it on my cheeks and said, "Now you're going to suck me until I'm nice and hard and I'm going to give these big titties a workout while you do it. Then I'm going to tie you to this bed and fuck that pretty little ass of yours."

I almost came just hearing him say those words. I eagerly took his cock in my mouth and began sucking him while he went right to work on my tits. He was pulling and twisting my nipples so hard my tits were misshaped, stretched straight up. My nipples were on fire and I was loving it.

I reached behind him and grabbed his tight butt to pull his thick cock further into my mouth. Jason slowly rocked back and forth, fucking my throat while he continued to torture my poor nipples. At one point he pulled my nipple straight up as far as it would go and then he reached over with his other hand and slapped my extended tit. That did it for me and I came right then again for about the 10th time. That continued for another few minutes when Jason pulled his rock hard cock out of my mouth and lifted me up onto the bed and told me to get on all fours.

Jason went to his closet and pulled out two leather belts and the belt from his robe. He looped the end of one of the leather belts through the buckle and then slid the loop over my ankle and tied the other end to the corner post of the bed. Then he did the same to the other leg. I know that if I pulled hard, the belt would have come untied from the bed but I had no intention of trying to break free.

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers