Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisha asked incredulously, "A couple hundred years?"

Maria then announced that supper was ready.

Everyone went in and sat down to a big supper of spaghetti. It wasn't Sunday night, but it had been a very eventful day and it was quick and easy enough to make sure everyone got fed. The girls loved the spaghetti.

Gerald and Elisha became quite comfortable around everyone and talked just like friends around the supper table. The girls were all grateful that they didn't have to hide anymore and the ranch family was glad that they had a new barn and roadway.

After supper, five other news crews showed up, so Kat got them all situated in the king-size rooms and once everyone was settled she joined Joe in relaxing, as they figured tomorrow was going to be a zoo, not only because it was a Saturday, but because they were the new alien hub for the planet.

Gerald went to his room to call his wife and tell her he would be away for a couple of days and then just relax for the night acknowledging that tomorrow was going to be crazy as well and Elisha also retired to her room as she was starting to come down from all the excitement of the day.

Jason, Sofia and T'Soona were no where to be found. T'Soona and Jason were quickly becoming an item and if they weren't having sex, they were playing video games. They figured Sofia must be with her mom.

Everyone walked back to the house on the new driveway. They were all a bit nervous about what tomorrow would bring.

Mark's mind had been preoccupied thinking about the security, he had thought they would setup their own embassy building and they could beef up the security on that, but since the girls were staying on the ranch, he was sure there was going to be a few crackpots that would try something stupid.

"Mark, I have come up with an idea that may help alleviate your troubled mind. I have figured out how to detect the explosive material that makes the bullets fire and have built the scanning system into the main gate, if explosive material is detected the vehicle will be stopped by a tractor beam of sorts that's embedded under the roadway. It will lift the vehicle off the ground, surround it with a force field and hold it there."

"Just so you know, the gunpowder they use in bullets is not the only dangerous material, a person with bad intentions can use to harm us. There are compounds called high explosives, deadly toxins, viruses and gases and there's also radioactive material, they could even bring fertilizer in here and mix it with something to make it explode."

"The scanners can detect pretty much anything we tell them to. Let me do some research into the things you mentioned, and I'll upgrade the scanners to detect more than just gunpowder."

"Thanks Cricket, you rock! Also let's change the way it works with guns, if someone has a gun in a vehicle or even on them in a holster, like a cop, keep a drone on them, but only paralyze them if they draw the weapon and point it at someone."

Knowing that Cricket would succeed lifted a huge weight off Mark's mind as he pulled Rayven and Annabelle closer to him as they walked.

When they got into the house, they could hear noises coming from the second bedroom. So everyone went into the bedroom and down through the closet to investigate. The secret tunnel entrances concealed the tunnels, but they weren't sound proof.

What they saw didn't surprise them completely as they found Jason and T'Soona having sex, but what did surprise them was finding shy, little Sofia laying face down on a fucking machine with a dildo pumping in and out of her little pussy.

The sudden surprise of being caught made her cum especially hard. It was cute watching the teenaged girl spasming as the machine kept fucking her. Eventually she worked the dildo out of her, so it was just thrusting into thin air.

She climbed off the machine on shaky legs, grabbed all her clothes and was trying to cover herself up. "I am so sorry, I've watched Jason and T'Soona a few times and I always get so horny. I've tried a dildo before, but this was the first time with the machine."

"Sofia, don't worry about it. You are welcome to come here anytime you want. Just make sure you clean the dildos you use and put them back on the shelf." Annabelle said as she pointed to the sign and bookcase full of sex toys.

Laruun looked at Sofia with a big toothy grin, "The machine is so much better isn't it?"

Sofia blushed, but had a big smile, "Yes very, I like how it doesn't stop just because I'm cumming, which just makes me cum more."

She had dropped her clothes by then and was removing the dildo she used from the machine, but before she could clean it, Laruun took it and started licking it clean.

Laruun said, "Mmmm you have a sweet tasting pussy!"

Sofia blushed as she began putting her clothes back on.

They could hear T'Soona and Jason cumming in the background. So Laruun returned the dildo to Sofia and then ran off to the couple. She licked Jason's cock clean as he withdrew it from T'Soona's pussy and then proceeded to lick the cum out of T'Soona's pussy.

Sofia moaned and squeezed her thighs together. "I'll have to get that done to me sometime."

Rayven said, "Any of us would do that to you if you wanted."

Sofia just blushed more, glanced back to Laruun and T'Soona then left to clean up the dildo and return it to the shelf, before going back into the tunnel.

Candy said, "Too bad we live out here, now that we're public, maybe we should upgrade the lodge and all live there. It would be more convenient for eating, sleeping and sex."

Annabelle said, "Yeah, now that we have publicly demonstrated the new construction technology! I'll talk to mom and dad about it tomorrow."

Solara said tomorrow was going to be a busy day and she wanted a quick cum before bed, so she was setting up one of the fucking machines with a big alien looking dildo, then proceeded to lie back and let it pound her pussy.

Annabelle suggested Rayven should join them in bed tonight and went upstairs to the bedroom. As soon as they entered the bedroom, the girls stripped Mark and then, in turn, stripped each other.

Rayven's latest change was that she was now a full hermaphrodite. Her cock was now about 8 inches in length and had a bit more girth, but she had no testicles. Her cock was also no longer her clit, they were individual organs.

Seeing the change, Annabelle pushed Rayven back on the bed and quickly had Rayven's cock in her mouth. Mark, feeling left out, decided Annabelle's pussy looked inviting so he slid his cock into her wet warmth. After some slow fucking and blowing, Annabelle lay down and Rayven proceeded to mount Annabelle. Seeing Rayven's pussy all nice and wet, Mark slid his cock inside, positioning himself so Rayven could fuck Annabelle and get herself fucked at the same time.

Soon Rayven was pumping her hot cum into Annabelle and as she pulled out of Annabelle, Mark pulled out of Rayven and slipped into Annabelle's hot cum filled cunt. Once Mark got close to cumming, he started alternating between Rayven's and Annabelle's pussies and when he did start cumming he made sure both girls got part of his load.

Relaxed in their post orgasmic bliss, the three drifted off to a restful slumber.

The three of them all woke up about the same time. Rayven hadn't changed anymore, which was a good thing.

They got dressed and went to the lodge via the tunnels to go workout, which Rayven now wanted to get in on, since their existence was now public knowledge.

However when they got to the lodge, it was packed with people. When Raven exited the kitchen, bright lights flashed in her eyes as cameras started going off. The visual shock sent her scampering back down into the kitchen pushing Annabelle back with her.

Mark found Joe and Kat and asked if any of them had spoken to the crowd yet. They had told everybody the ranch was not open to the public yet and they were supposed to leave.

So Mark went upstairs to the balcony overlooking the lobby and yelled, "This is not a circus or a zoo, our guests did not come here to be an amusement park attraction, they just want to live their lives in peace. So please clear out of here unless you can learn to be civil."

Just then a shuttle landed outside and Liyana, Gyges and a bunch of security guards exited the craft.

They went directly to work as crowd control. Gyges announced in his big booming voice, "This is a working ranch, if you do not have direct business with the ranch, please leave now! Anyone causing any ranch personnel problems will be removed, forcibly if necessary! Unless you have a room booked in the lodge, please stay out and let the staff and the lodge customers be."

People started to disperse until the rest of the girls had left the house and were walking toward the lodge via the road. Then everyone went crazy again and it was like paparazzi with cameras and flashes going off everywhere, but they kept a respectful distance.

Well, most of them did, one idiot decided he wanted to grab T'Soona, so he ran at her and jumped like he was tackling her. She fluttered out of the way and he just hit the ground, but as he got up he made the mistake of pushing Solara out of the way and called her a 'Martian bitch.'

Solara grabbed the man with all four arms and lifted him into the air and said, "I am as much Martian as you are a bird," and she threw the guy about 20 feet where he just fell to the ground with a thud and added, "as I suspected, he was not a bird!"

People around laughed, but had learned their lesson and were staying back.

One girl asked politely if she could have a picture taken with them to which they agreed and they all posed for a picture.

A guy next asked if he could have a picture taken with them so they agreed as well. The picture went fine, but after the picture was taken he turned and grabbed Rayven by the waist and kissed her. She responded by head butting him with her forehead which was very solid due to her horns. He went down bleeding and saying he was going to have the devil arrested for assault.

Mark stepped in at that moment and said, "There's a lot of cameras here, including a TV crew right over there! I'm actually leaning toward having YOU charged with assault or attempted rape! Did you know that in the Atlantean Federation rape or any forced sex violates a primary law, which can be punishable by death?"

At that point the man wet his pants, turned white as a ghost and fainted. Mark just smiled and left him there.

Liyana smiled and said, "Good! You read through our laws."

Mark answered, "Not all of them, just the primary ones so far, they're fairly common sense."

After that there was no more idiots and by noon, much of the crowd had moved back or gone home. There was still a line up of vehicles along the main road, but local law enforcement was controlling them.

The rest of the day went fairly smooth, there was a few people milling around, and they were respectful. They asked for pictures and actually had normal conversations. All the TV crews got interviews with Liyana and some of the girls.

The various camera crews had recorded a lot of the interactions so they had lots of material to edit before the evening broadcast, so most of them retired to the vans to do their editing.

Once the crowds thinned out, Maren came down with an empty shuttle. Mark was expecting a ship full of parts, but all she had was a little black box. Apparently the communications array is just a special construx and they just activate it where they want the tower to be, and then all the setup is done by programming. It would have a small building about 3 square metres around the base of the tower.

Joe suggested that they should put it between the workshop and the new barn.

Mark escorted Maren to the spot and watched her place the construx on the ground and then touched her wrist and a holographic console appeared that allowed her to activate the construx. The structure rose about 25 metres straight up and then branched out with a couple of different antennas on the way up, she then made a conduit into the tunnel under the workshop, stating that was where they could connect to the Internet from the lodge.

Once the tower was built, it turned on and there was a flashing light at the top. Maren touched her wrist again and then did some programming to the communications array. Once that was complete, Mark asked "How does that console thing on your wrist work?"

Maren said, "Can I see your left arm?" as Mark extended his arm for her to see. She took a rectangular piece of material about the size of those larger sized iPhone's and placed it on his wrist, after about 10 seconds it seemed to dissolve right into his skin, he couldn't even feel it, like it was now part of his wrist, but it did show the time and had a working screen!

Maren instructed him to tap his wrist and press the keyboard looking icon.

Mark did as she instructed and a holographic console appeared in front of him.

For the next half hour or so, Maren gave Mark some basic training on using the holographic console. Then she showed him how to call someone and how to add someone to his contacts. She went to contacts and then add contact. She then placed her left wrist on his left wrist for about 5 seconds and then her contact info popped up in his contacts, complete with her picture.

She told him to press the contacts icon and think of her... her picture displayed and he pressed the phone icon. Maren's wrist displayed Mark's picture so she tapped his picture and it was like looking at a 3D hologram of her and there was a 3D hologram of him in front of her. The image was crystal clear and she showed him some basic hand commands to manipulate the video stream.

Pointing two fingers toward his eyes and then pointing them away changed the hologram from viewing him, to viewing the area around him. Doing the reverse of that move returned the hologram to that of him.

She then showed him how to send and receive messages and emails as well as how to browse and search their version of the Internet.

When he asked her how he could add Annabelle to his contacts he was told he couldn't as she didn't have an ID yet. Your code is given to you once you become a citizen.

She showed him the 'health' icon. Up popped his health data, he was amazed that it showed the lattice structured tattoos on his arms, shins and cock. Curious she clicked on his cock, which then expanded that area of his anatomy. "Mmmm," she said, until she looked at the top right of his display which read 'Mark Atlas Phoenix' and showed his title as 'King', at which time she got a scared look on her face, looked away and started crying.

"What's wrong, Maren?", Mark asked, not having seen where it showed his title.

Maren spoke with tears in her eyes, "I just disrespected you my King, I will accept whatever punishment you deem fit."

"Stop it with the king stuff, what's with you, Liyana and Gyges?" Mark said comforting the sobbing bunny by hugging her.

"You don't know do you?" Maren said softly, as she said to pull up his health data again. Then pointed to his title under his name.

Maren sobbed, "You are the King! I will accept your punishment."

"Maren, first of all, I'm not sure how I can be a king of some place I've never been and secondly, on this ranch, I'm just Mark. But if you want a punishment, I might just have to take you home tonight and have my way with you. The girls have been teasing me since they first saw you."

Maren was confused, "So you're not upset?"

Mark said, "No why? Should I be?"

Maren explained, "After the King died, they couldn't find any blood descendants, so eventually they appointed his stepson, Prince Sebastian to the throne. He has been our ruler for close to 100 years, but he is lazy and really just sits there and does almost nothing. He only acts when something can't be handled by his advisers or if he hears that someone has spoken out against him. Then he steps in, makes whatever decision he feels like at the moment, with no regard for the facts and then punishes any offenders to make an example out of them."

Just then Maria announced over the radios that supper would be ready in 10 minutes.

Mark asked, "So my sexy little bunny, may I take you to dinner?"

Maren was all smiles as they walked into the lodge arm in arm, as she whispered "Yes, my King!"

Mark pulled the chair out for her and she sat down and again whispered "Thank you, my King."

Mark sat down beside her and pinched her fluffy tail, making her jump.

Annabelle was sitting beside Maren and said, "Our bunny is a bit jumpy," then she looked across Maren at Mark, "are you getting yourself some cute pink bunny pussy tonight?"

Maren blushed bright pink at hearing her say that.

Annabelle hugged Maren, "Don't worry, I'll be there for support."

Maria and Sofia wheeled out a huge pot of Irish stew on a cart. They rolled the cart around the tables and filled up everyone's bowls and then they put out some baskets with fresh dinner buns.

Just before everyone started eating, Joe spoke up and said, "I want to talk about the elephant in the room."

Everybody not from Earth started looking around the lobby.

Joe laughed and then explained, "It's a figure of speech, not a real elephant, it means there's something obvious that needs to be addressed."

Everyone thought for a bit, then Joe continued, "It's pretty crowded when all of us get together to eat!"

Annabelle smiled and said, "We were just talking about that this morning. Rather than having our own house, what if we just made the lodge bigger and lived here?"

Joe laughed, shook his head and pulled out a $5 bill and handed it to Kat, "Kat said you or Mark would think of that after transforming the barn. We've been thinking about it too, and I know you've already got some ideas, so let's hear them."

Annabelle took over from there "I'm thinking communal living, what if we did away with the living quarters? We all just take normal rooms and setup a bigger better kitchen. Then extend the lodge around the courtyard and then cover the courtyard. The gym could either move out into the courtyard or we could move it into the huge basement level we'd have under this place? It could house the gym, workout area, sex machines and I'm thinking we could maybe even setup an actual movie theatre down there."

Joe nodded and said, "Come up with the design and let me see it before you go ahead with it. I get the final say."

The rest of the supper conversation was about changes everybody would like to make.

Cricket said, "Mark, there are guys trying to sneak up to the property!"

Mark asked, "Is there anyway I can watch them, through a drone in my mind?"

"I am not sure, it's not something I would have thought of."

Suddenly Mark was watching the guys sneak through the grass toward the south fence line. "Can I think of what I want to say and have the drones actually broadcast my audio?"

Cricket said, "Try it!"

Mark spoke through the invisible drones, "Just so you know, sneaking in from the South isn't going to work. This ranch is protected by the Atlantean Federation now and their technology is so far out of your league, you aren't going to succeed. So just give up and go home!"

The guys stopped and were looking around for Mark, as he said, "Or keep coming and knock yourselves out, literally!"

One of the guys got up and took a few steps forward and suddenly fell to the ground. "I told you! You guys just don't know how to listen do you? Have a fun night guys!"

12