Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone exited the craft and then a door opened with an arrow on the floor, pointing toward it. Everyone walked down a long clear tube across the deck of the embassy, toward what looked like a mall at the end, with a line of security booths.

At each security booth, there was a force field that allowed only one person in front of the agent at a time. The force field would alternate between red and green, indicating when you could pass through it. There was a special booth at the end that people with babies or dependents that couldn't go through a booth alone would get processed.

As soon as you were alone in the booth area, the agents display already had whatever information was known about you. If you were a first time visitor with raw medibots, you were asked for identification and then the medibots were programmed. You were then asked the typical questions... reason for visit, duration of stay, etc.

When finished, the far force field turned green and you could walk out into the street. The process would then repeat for the next person in line. With each shuttle only able to carry 10 passengers, it wouldn't take very long for everyone to get processed.

The embassy itself looked like a shopping mall. There were three levels, the two upper levels were lodging and the lower level was all the amenities.

There were two igloo looking buildings near the entrance and then the rest of the buildings looked like shops and offices. The street itself reminded Mark of a Vegas casino because of the artificial lighting, although shops looked brightly lit. There were benches and tables spaced out down the middle of the street and even some play areas.

Because Liyana, Gyges and Maren were known, they got redirected through the bypass lane, everyone else got stopped and questioned. Mark, being the gentleman, let all the girls go first.

As soon as Mark got to the booth, the girl's eyes went wide when she saw his title, she immediately bowed and said, "My King, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Taryn."

She then looked back and forth, between her display and Mark, and eventually said, "I admit I am a bit confused, the system knows who you are, but still made you stop?"

Mark explained, "It's because my genetic scan says I am the King, but I am not yet a citizen, so please, treat me like everyone else."

Taryn was confused, "I'm sorry, but that's not it, my King, it says that you are already a citizen... you are the King... and you still want to be questioned?"

Mark said, "Of course! I could not expect anything of anyone that I would not be willing to do myself. Plus I would like to know how the system works!"

Taryn blushed, "My King, such candour from someone of your rank is rare. It speaks volumes to your leadership style already."

Mark smiled, "Thanks, please proceed with your normal questioning."

Taryn asked with a guilty look, "Ummm, what is your reason for visiting?"

"To attend my coronation," as they both laughed.

Taryn asked, "What is your destination?"

Mark answered, "Atlanterra."

Taryn asked, "Ummm, what is the duration of your stay?"

"Not sure, I've been told I'll live for a couple hundred years," as they both laughed again.

Taryn said, "Welcome to the embassy, my King!"

Taryn pushed the button that turned his exit field green and then she also exited her booth.

Liyana suggested that Mark go through the citizenship test, so Mark shrugged his shoulders, "Sure, I'll give it a shot. What do I do?"

Liyana led Mark to one of the two testing centres, which looked like big over-sized igloos about 4 metres high and about 15 metres around. When they reached the entrance she waved her hand and said, just walk in the entrance and the test will begin.

Mark entered the dome, which was nothing but a pure white space with no shadows. It was a bit disorienting, until the door shut and then the room went black and a holographic city street formed in front on him and a voice spoke up explaining the testing process.

The system would immerse you in various scenarios that were relevant to one or more laws and monitor your brain waves and medibots to see your reaction. If you scoffed at a law or even thought anything that more or less indicated you might potentially break that law, it would fail you. Your test results were recorded by your medibots.

After about 30 minutes, the room went dark again and the door opened so Mark could see his way to the exit, upon exiting Taryn and Liyana were waiting for him, as the girls had already gone exploring.

"Congratulations, my King, you passed!" Taryn said.

Taryn was a fox, literally, she had short red hair and brown eyes, she had fox type ears with black tufts at the ends. Her face was human looking and like other partial animal species, the hair or fur covers their head and the back of their neck, then wraps around the shoulders, covers the arms and follows the sides of their torso and then angles in toward the inside of the thighs and then the legs are covered. Their asses are mostly covered in short hair or fur, except for the ass crack which is bare just because the hair or fur is worn away by friction.

She was about 5'5" and had a bushy red tail with a black tip. She was wearing the standard blue tactical jacket and black pants, but Mark guessed she was probably about a C-cup. Unlike Laruun, Taryn had human type feet, hands and legs.

Liyana asked him what he thought of the testing process. He said, "It's a neat system, but it seems pretty easy if you just learn the laws to fool the system."

Liyana smiled big then looked at Taryn, "You are the future King, so don't tell anyone. The system also scans your memories as they pertain to the law or laws it is testing. So unless you wiped out your memory the system will know."

Mark smiled big, "That makes me feel much more confident in the system. But surely this wouldn't be practical if an entire planet joins the Federation?"

Liyana smiled, "Very astute! These testing centres are only used in embassies. When a planet joins the Federation, the population of the planet automatically become citizens once they go through an identification booth. Until they do that, they are simply anonymous, but they will find they are pretty limited in what they can do when they don't have an identity."

With the questions over for now, Taryn asked, "Would you like a tour of the embassy now, my King?"

Mark looked at Liyana and straightened up to look regal, "If you would excuse me? I have a private tour scheduled."

Liyana laughed, "Right! You just want to find out what kind and colour of underwear she is wearing!"

Mark turned up his nose and said, "With that sort of verbal attack on my character, I shall take my leave and lick my wounds, but mark my words... I'll be back!" as he turned in a fake huff and walked away with Taryn as Liyana laughed.

Taryn looked astonished, "I can't believe she talked to you that way, my King."

Mark said, "Taryn, before we start this tour, please knock it off with the king stuff, just call me Mark," as he reached out to hold her hand.

Taryn smiled and they left to start his tour, after a few steps she said, "None!"

Mark was confused, "What's none?"

Taryn smiled, "The kind and colour of my underwear!"

Mark raised an eyebrow at her as she blushed and led him along.

The main portion of the embassy was like a three level mall with trees, lamp posts, benches and tables scattered down the corridor. The two upper levels had 100 rentable rooms on each level and the lower level had the amenities, the staff quarters were below deck along the outer edge.

Taryn and Mark walked back and forth across the street in a zig-zag pattern, as she introduced him to the staff and explained what each place was. They all had signs above the door, so it really wasn't very hard to learn where things were.

You could go to an office to speak with an ambassador or a counsellor about citizenship as well as get information about the Federation and any of the planets. You could also purchase passage and vacations to the other planets. They were kind of like a mix of citizenship, immigration, travel agent and concierge.

The library was where you could study the laws, or access the network to read news or whatever depending on your access, it looked like a computer classroom, with rows and rows of displays and dividers between each unit. Unless you were a citizen, all you could access was the Embassy information and the official Atlantean Federation site, which also contained the laws.

The restaurant looked like a normal Earth restaurant, with booths around the perimetre and numerous tables and chairs scattered around the middle. There was a hostess station near the left side of the entrance and a daily specials display on the right. Currently the station was unmanned, and there was an area along the left wall behind the hostess station which looked like it could be used for a buffet.

A girl ran up to the hostess station from the mall and asked if they would like a table. Taryn introduced Kaley to Mark, and told Kaley that she was just giving the King a tour of the embassy.

Kaley apologized for not being at her post, but Mark just said, "Don't worry about it, the embassy just opened and there's no one here but staff and a couple of my friends. I imagine this is where we'll eat our meals though."

Across from the restaurant, was a gift shop and convenience store, although the shelves were still pretty barren. So far all they had was t-shirts, coffee cups, collector spoons and shot glasses, all with the Atlantean Federation logo on them.

The medibay was next door and wrapped around the store in an L-shape. There was a central desk and 6 rooms of medibeds down the right side and 4 rooms down the left, then the section behind the store had two relaxation pods. Looking in one of the rooms the medibeds looked a bit smaller and different from the one Mark had seen, which made him ask, "I wonder if I should get another checkup? These units look a lot newer than the one that I used."

The female technician, which Taryn introduced as Cleo, teased with a smile, "There might be a few changes, but you can come by anytime and I'll give you a good looking over."

Mark raised his eyebrow and smiled back, then mouthed, "Later" as he nodded his head.

Next door to the medibay, was a movie theatre, with a display out front saying what movies would be playing and at what time. Currently nothing was playing and the snack stand was currently empty. The theatre wasn't that big, but would probably hold a couple hundred people or so.

Across from the movie theatre, was the gym. They didn't have any ellipticals or equipment like that, just lots of free weights and sparring pads. There was also displays for various workout classes and times.

Next door to the gym, was the bar, which looked like most bars on Earth. It was dimly lit and there were lots of display screens with sports on them, lots of tables and chairs and the bar of course with high bar stool seats. Toward the back of the bar was the games area and they had a selection of games similar to Earth, they had billiards, darts, some weird looking chess type game, a collection of arcade type games and a few virtual reality booths.

Beside the bar, was a park, surrounding a small kidney shaped lake, and on the far side of that was a huge geodesic dome structure.

Mark asked "What is that dome thing?"

Taryn smiled, "That's the Zero-G Park, it's a big dome with no gravity in it although there are a few stationary obstacles inside it. You can float around in it, or sometimes they'll have games in it."

Mark could see the girls floating around inside the dome, when Taryn asked, "What room number did you get?"

Mark looked at the little slip of paper that Liyana had given him, "P100."

She explained, "There are two room letters, P's are rooms on the port side and S's are rooms on the starboard side, the second number will be a 1 or a 2 depending on which level you are on and the last two numbers are the room number 00 to 99. The lower the numbers, the closer to the bow, or park, the room was, the higher numbers were nearer the entrance, or stern."

She led him upstairs to the first level and P100 was the first room. There was no door handle, just a white door with a blue spot on the wall next to it. "Put your hand on the spot, my King."

Mark placed his hand over the blue spot and the door slid open to the right.

They stepped inside the room which was very basic and looked like a hotel room. There was a king-sized bed in the middle of the right wall with a shelf built out of the wall on each side and a light on each shelf. There was a toilet and sink in the area behind where the door slid, with a shelf with 4 drawers under it tucked into the corner behind them.

The shelf with the 4 drawers had a touch screen on the top, which told Mark that it was the clothing synth, it even had a little instruction booklet on top of it. On the far side of the bed, looking out the force field window across the landing deck, was a small round table and two chairs.

Taryn said, "This is your room, my King," as she realized they had been holding hands for the entire tour.

Mark asked, "Cool! But if I could be staying here for a while, where would I go to have a bath or shower?"

Taryn apologized, "I'm sorry, we hadn't gotten to the bath house yet. It is beside the movie theatre, but the entrance is around the corner. It has baths, showers and a hot tub. Would you like to see it?"

Mark replied, "I would! Just before coming here, I did the morning chores at the ranch, which actually involves shovelling shit. So I think I'd enjoy a bath, as I have only had showers for the past few weeks on the ranch."

Taryn led him out of the room, downstairs to the main level, then across to the starboard side at the end closest to the park to the bath house.

She took him inside the bath house, which looked a lot like a Japanese sentō. There was a common entrance with a wall blocking the view, but was open on each end. The walls were filled with cubbies for removing and storing your footwear, which Mark and Taryn both did.

Then you entered the locker room, where you strip off your clothes and store them in lockers, or you could recycle them since there was a clothing synth in the locker room. There was another wall full of towels, rags, shampoos and soaps blocking the view of the bath chamber beyond that. They stripped off their clothes and stored them in a locker.

Once inside the bath chamber, there were 5 large bathtubs along either wall with a bench between each tub. The middle of the room had 4 big rainfall type shower heads and a central column between each pair for storing your rag, shampoo and soap, and a screen to turn on the shower and adjust the temperature.

The far end of the room had a huge hot tub that spanned the width of the entire room.

Mark said, "Ahh, this looks incredible."

Taryn asked seductively, "Would you mind if I joined you, my King?"

Mark smiled, "Please do!"

Taryn went to one of the closer tubs and touched the screen, which immediately said 40 and had arrows above and below the number, but she just pushed the blue FILL icon at the bottom. The tub started to fill silently, with the water coming out of a groove under the shelves that were built into the long sides of the tub. It filled within seconds and automatically stopped when the tub had reached a certain level.

She turned around and faced Mark, which was really the first time he really looked at her naked body, she really was absolutely stunning. She had very nice C-cup breasts with pink nipples and heart shaped areolae and a trimmed red landing strip in the shape of a V pointed toward her pussy.

She licked her lips as she saw Mark standing there naked, she approached him, reached out and grabbed his cock while staring at it, "Is this for me? I hope so, but I am not sure it is going to fit!"

She led him by the cock to the tub, she bent over to check the water temperature even though she knew it was a perfect 40C, leaving Mark's cock rigid and standing out from his body and positioned between her legs.

Mark pushed forward a bit, you could hear the wetness of her pussy as it spread open in anticipation. She moaned, "I really don't think it's going to fit," as she stayed leaned over the tub.

Mark slid the head of his cock up and down her slit. Hearing the wet smack as her pussy spread open and then closed.

He pushed forward again, her pussy spreading a bit wider, trying to accommodate him. Suddenly, the head slipped in and she moaned loudly, "Oh wow, you are big!"

Mark slid in another inch or two as she stood up and leaned back into him, sure of herself that he wasn't going to fall out.

"So Taryn, this is where you ended the tour!" Liyana said, from the entrance with Maren and the girls standing naked beside her.

Startled, Taryn pulled away and turned around. Liyana laughed, then turned to the girls and said, "Well I was almost right! I said we would catch them with their pants down, but their pants are completely off. Do not stop on our account, it looked like you two were enjoying it!"

Liyana then started filling everyone's tubs.

Taryn smiled at Mark, but faced him this time as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him. Mark lifted her up by holding her ass. Liyana then stepped in saying, "Let me help you with that, my King," as she positioned his cock at Taryn's pussy and pushed the head into her.

Taryn groaned as Mark's cock slid all the way in this time. She could feel the pressure on her cervix as she tried to lower herself even more to get him into her womb. "Would you like a bit more my little fox?"

Taryn breathed, "Yes fuck my womb, my King!"

Mark's cock began to tingle as his cock got a bit bigger and worked its way into her womb. Taryn gasped at the sensation as her eyes got wide.

Rayven asked with a knowing smile, "It feels good when he does that, doesn't it?"

Taryn breathed heavily, "It is absolutely magical!"

Mark began slow strokes in and out of her pussy, letting her womb adjust to actually being penetrated.

Soon she was trying to speed up the pace, so Mark obliged. It didn't take long before she was in the throes of orgasm. She reached her second orgasm, when Mark reached his tipping point. He managed to hold off for a couple more strokes, before he started pumping his hot cum directly into her womb.

Rayven said, "That was hot!" as she was playing with her clit and stroking her cock.

Taryn and Mark looked around, all the girls were playing with themselves, Liyana included. Taryn went all shy again, as she realized what she had just done in front of everyone.

As Mark's cock slipped out of her there really wasn't much cum that leaked out.

Solara said, "Wow! She must have a tight little pussy, she managed to keep almost all of his cum inside her."

Laruun smiled at Taryn, "I bet I can get it out of her!"

Taryn smiled back, sat down on the bench and spread her legs wide.

Laruun took that as an invitation as she came over and began sucking and licking the cum out of her swollen pink pussy with her long tongue.

Taryn's eyes rolled back, as Laruun's tongue expertly extracted Mark's cum from deep inside her pussy.

"Wow," was all she said as she gasped for air.

As Laruun finished cleaning Taryn, everyone got into their tubs and had a nice long soak. Mark was surprised that the water in the tub never seemed to cool off. It was very relaxing to just sit and soak. Taryn was cuddled up to him with her head resting on his chest as she sat between his legs.

Eventually though, Mark's stomach grumbled reminding him that he should finish the bath and go eat something. So they all quickly washed their bodies, dried and got dressed. The tubs automatically drained and then rinsed themselves once the occupant got out of the tub.