Cowboys Cannot Be Trusted

Story Info
Keep one eye on your wife and two eyes on cowboys.
10.4k words
3.63
34.3k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FIRST PLEASE READ.

All my stories are written in British English but Lit prefers America English sorry.

Cowboys cannot be trusted.

First of all, I want to tell you about my parents. Dad loved cowboy movies from being a kid. He had a new cowboy suit as soon as he grew out of the last one. Complete with his six-gun shooter cap gun. Every cowboy movie that came out dad went to see it. He collected all sorts of things he saw in the movies he had been to watch. Dad never ever grew out of watching cowboy movies.

Dad met my mother. She also loved cowboy movies but she loved the sloppy side of them. They fell in love and married. They were both great film addicts and they loved cowboy movies best of all. In their favourite moves they would say to each other the sections they loved the most.

Before I tell you my first name, my second name is Rogers. Please don't laugh, it is Roy. Yes, I was named after Roy Rogers, the cowboy. Yes, that's the one the 50's actor. Always dressed in white and rode a white horse called Trigger with his dog called Bullet. I am so glad my second name was not Hayes if it was, they would have called me Gabby. As I have said, they were great film addicts. Yes, you guessed it my mother's name is Dale they married and became Mr. and Mrs. J and D Rogers.

I grew up watching all the cowboy movies, and you might as well know my screen girlfriend was a blond Doris Day. Most men fell in love with her, and I did. But it was going to happen to me.

So, let's get back on track.

I was standing in the cinema queue which was a long one. We were right at the back with my mate, and two girls were in front of us. They laughed and giggled and kept on turning round to look at the pair of us.

We started to talk. I fancied the one with the long black hair and my mate fancies the other girl. When we got to the pay desk, I paid for the four of us. I sat next to the one I fancied and my friend sat next to the one he fancied.

And before you ask it was a cowboy movie. I did not watch much of it. I was glancing over at her. The girls went to the loo, and my mate bought the ice creams. At that time, we agreed to take them home.

My girl's name was Fiona, and I had never met a girl with that name before. Fiona was not the movie star you are thinking of. But to me she was that little thing, something special to me. She was the same height as me and what a shaped body she had.

Well, that was the beginning of us dating. As we dated, I found out that Fiona liked the same things as myself. I would meet her after work and take her home. Then I would have to double back to meet her later. We dated for twelve months. Then it was time to ask that one question to her. Will you marry me?

I went down on bended knee and she gave me the right answer YES.

The next thing I did was to ask her father for his permission to take Fiona's hand in marriage. He did the usual thing asking me how I was going to keep his lovely daughter fed, clothed and happy for the rest of her life.

I told him all my plans, and I wanted three children one of each and one of them. He laugh at the one of them bit. He was happy with what I told. Fiona's parents planned the wedding in twelve months' time. We had planned a weekend away in a cabin four months before the wedding with my mates and Fiona's friends. There were six of us. Fiona's father took me to one side.

"No funny business with Fiona I want to walk my lovely daughter up to the altar in white," her father said to me.

I knew what he meant!

Fiona's mother had a long talk with her I found out. The subject was the birds and the bees.

We went away for the weekend starting on Friday night. I wanted to get Fiona alone, and I knew she wanted to be alone with me. There was a hotel down the road from where the six of us were staying so I booked a room on the phone. The problem was how to lose the other four without them twigging what we were up too.

So, I asked them if I could take the car into town with Fiona to do a little shopping. I want to buy her a present for being together for twelve months and getting engaged to be married.

The four of them all said OK. I looked for my wallet and checked inside it if I had enough money in it right in front of the four of them.

Fiona said, "stop counting your money there won't be much left when we get to town." With a laugh.

Off to town but the hotel was in the opposite direction. When we were out of sight, I turned around. Fiona had her grandmother's wedding ring on her finger when we got to the hotel desk. I dropped a case on the floor. I picked up the key and off to the room locking the door behind us.

We had only had long kisses in the past and I had felt her bust through her clothing. Now I was going to see her bust and the shape of her body. And she was going to find out what I had in my pants. She knew the effects she had on me before when I kissed her pushing my throbbing cock against her body. This was going to be our first time together.

Fiona was 5-feet six tall and weighing 100 pounds at her heaviest. With an eye-catching 38-24-37 figure. That never failed to catch my eyes. Her frame accentuated her perfectly formed curves. She had thick long black hair that seemed to spill over her shoulders. In all directions. Her face was so young and pretty that she could only be described as angelic. With soft brown eyes that could make her look so innocent she appeared much younger than her years.

I held her at the waist and kissed her with as much passion I had in me and she kissed me back.

Fiona said, "Do you want to strip me, so you can look at my body?

"Will we strip each other at the same time? I said.

I was all fingers and thumps and Fiona was the same. We were getting into a mess. But Fiona was standing there in front of me in bra and knickers and myself with my briefs on. My cock was bursting to get out of them. We lay down on the bed and kissed. Then I pushed her bra cup over her 38 tits.

" No take it off or will I do it," Fiona said.

"You take it please," I said. Moving away a bit.

There they were, a pair of 38-inch shaped tits. Waiting for me to fondle them, flicking, and pulling at her nipples and sucking them hard. I started to suck a tit then the other one I could not get enough of her tits. I squeezed them, flick her nipple's and back to sucking. I did not want to stop. Fiona held my head against her tits.

I was in heaven, and she was moaning all the time. I was jerking against her body my cock wanted to get going. I stopped fondling her tits and held her knickers pulling them down her wonderful body. She stopped me and got off the bed, and she removed her knickers for me. I looked at her shaped body smiling all the time at her and her at me. I grabbed hold of my briefs and pulled them down laying down on the bed. My cock was standing upright. Fiona smiled when she saw my eight inches in length and two inches width.

"God you are big you will have to take your time with that monster," Fiona said getting back on the bed.

"Come here my love and will not hurt you in any way," I said.

I slipped in one finger and started to finger fuck her she was getting wet. In went a second finger and more love juices were flowing from her. I had on a condom in a second. I was so excited I was on top of her and Fiona spread her legs for me. I was having trouble finding her slit. She held my cock next to her.

"Please go slow and only put it in a bit at a time," she said.

She was to be my wife soon, so I did as she asked of me. I pushed a little. I felt like I was going an inch or so. Fiona was moaning at every inch that went in. I waited a second or too then pushed again. The moan from Fiona was louder. I waited again because she was getting used to my cock size. Then I pushed the moan twice as loud. Her mouth was wide open, our lips met, we kissed and our tongue's met. I held for a second then it was my final push. Fiona screamed and screamed.

I stopped "Are you OK," I said.

There was a tremble in her voice.

"Yes, please go slow," she said.

I started to push in and out and the moans coming from her sounded like a long moan. I licked her tits in turn and the moans kept on coming. She now had the measure of my length and width so I went a bit faster. I sucked her tits as best I could. Her arms flew out from her body. She was now holding the cheeks of my backside pulling me on to her. Her moans were now one long one. I went faster and I was close. We had only been at it for minutes.

My love I am near there. I called out that she was screaming at me. Pulling me onto her body was shaking all over and my hips were going all over the place. She was in the middle of her orgasm and I was shooting my load into a condom. I gasped and she gasped. I did not move. All I did was kiss her. My cock was still as hard as it was when we started. So, I pushed it in and out. Fiona opened her eyes looking at me.

"Can you go again? she said to me.

"Sure, twice more," I said.

I pushed in and out a bit slower this time Fiona now knew my size for good and how it felt when I came inside her. The only problem was I was wearing a condom. I thrusted and thrusted I was in heaven. I had wanted these minutes we were having right now for ages. As I thrusted in Fiona, the moans were back.

Her legs were spreading a bit wider. I sucked at her tits, and she held my head with both hands. I sucked each one and flicked her nipples with my tongue. She was moaning and I was. I broke away from her tits and went faster. Her hands were on my backside pulling me on to her. We had been at it for minutes. I was close, and the moans from Fiona were coming thick and fast.

Her body was shaking her nails dug into the cheeks of my backside. She pulled harder and harder on my backside. I thrusted faster than we were coming at the same time. My condom was getting full. We had only been in the hotel room for only forty-five minutes. I thought I was in heaven.

Fiona's eyes opened with a great big smile on her face.

"That was good we should have been doing this months ago," she said.

I kissed her, and our tongues were tied together. It was still hard, but I knew this was going to be my last one.

In and out I thrusted and Fiona held my back side. Her nails were drawing blood, I went slow. I wanted this one to last a while. As I thrusted Fiona, moans sounded great to me. Then she let go of my backside, and her hands were on my back. Her legs were round my waist, and she had a grip like a vice. I thrusted and her nails dug into my back. I still went slow for a bit but her nails dug in my back deeper and deeper.

I had no choice but to go faster and faster. I knew she was close and God was I close. She yelled out and I did the same. My third load was in the condom. When we finished gasping for breath, I held my cock coming out of my soon to be wife. I pulled off the condom, and it had not burst. I threw it on the floor and wrapped my arms around Fiona then kissed her.

"I love you with all my heart," I said.

And Fiona said," I love you with all my heart."

Minutes passed and Fiona said, "Once again can you."

"You will have to give me an hour at least," I said.

"In that case suck my tits, finger me and I will play with your cock then," Fiona said with a beaming smile.

"I don't think it will work but let's have a go," I said.

Fiona was wanking me, and she moved down to my cock I was getting hard. It went in her mouth, and she was sucking my cock. Even though it was only a semi. I left her to it. She was doing a good job as a learner!

She realised she was getting nowhere. She stopped.

"When we are married, this cock is going to be working twice as hard on me," she said to me.

"Don't worry about that we will be in bed for hours on end. I will be trying three times as much to Cum. Come here and kiss me," I said.

I helped Fiona get dressed. I wanted to remember her sexy body. Then I got dressed. I paid the bill, and we drove back to the cabin. Fiona told me on the way back her mother told her to be careful. When you are in bed together and try to take your time, you will never forget the first time. Then Fiona told me she was on the pill. Her mother made her do it in case.

"You let me put that condom on," I said.

"I wanted to know if you had listened to my father when he told you he wanted me in white when he walked me up the altar. Sorry but wait until tomorrow, I have re-booked the room," Fiona said.

The four of them said, "Well what have you bought her for?" The four of them were smiling at us. They had guessed where we had been.

Saturday could not come fast enough for me. We were in the room for ten thirty the booking in time. We were there until five. I was drained and Fiona was sore. But what a time we had.

I wanted to be married next week but it was all booked. Four months it was going to drag. So instead of going to the movies, I booked a hotel every week. We were having a great time enjoying each other's bodies. I was getting a blowjob, and Fiona was receiving loud oral sex.

The great day came, and we were on our honeymoon for two weeks. I was burnt out and Fiona was burnt out. Thank God the weather was lousy so we were not sunburnt. Just burnt out.

Sorry I forgot to tell you I am a project engineer. I may be away from home one or two nights once a month. Sometimes I am away Friday, Saturday, Sunday coming home on Monday. My hotels and food were paid for by the company. The pay was good and expenses were even better. Fiona was a PA.

We had been in our house for two years with Tim and Jane. Our neighbours had decided to move because the house was too big for them. So it went up for sale. We had a farewell drink and said our goodbyes. The house next door was bigger than ours; it had six bedrooms where we only had four.

We intended to have three kids that was why we bought it. The house next door had a swimming pool and a sun-bathing area. The new owner was in the movie business in fact he was an up-and-coming cowboy film star. His name was Rod Taylor married to Nancy and he had a friend that was going to live with them off and on.

I was coming up to winter, and we had drinks round at Rod and Nancy and we did the same at our house. Rod was good at telling stories of what went on when they were filming. It was all the mistakes that were made. They were endless. Rod and Nancy always sat close together and kissed from time to time in front of me and Fiona. We had drinks right through the winter and his friend came to visit four times.

He was as bad as Rod at telling stories of what went wrong on the set. Spring came and summer was here and it was going to be a hot one. Rod and Nancy Invited us to the pool whenever we wanted. So, in the evening and weekends, we used it. Fiona wore a full piece bathing suit. When we were having drinks, we somehow changed places. Nancy was sitting with me and Fiona next to Rod. She was always looking at him. She was mesmerised with him because he was in the movies. I noticed Rod was getting closer and closer to Fiona, and Nancy was going the same to me.

Rod said," my friend will be here next weekend. Can you come over for drinks?"

I was going to be one of those years in my job. I would be away every other Friday, Saturday, Sunday for the next four weeks. I was not looking forward to it one little bit.

I said, "Sorry I won't be able to come. I will be away Friday, Saturday, Sunday but I will be back on Monday."

"Sorry to hear that," Rod said looking at my wife.

I had a funny feeling about me, but I was not sure at the time. Friday came I packed my bags and left Fiona with a long kiss. Off on my job away since Friday, Saturday, Sunday coming home for evening on Monday. I walked in the house calling out I am home honey. There was no reply. Her car was in the drive. I know she is next door with Rod and Nancy. There she was next door in the sun-bathing area with Rod next to her. She was wearing a bikini; one I had never seen before. I walked over to her and kissed her on the head, and she jumped up covering up her body.

"Drink Roy," Rod said to me.

"No thanks."

"Come on home I got a few things to tell you," I said to Fiona.

I made up a cock and bull stories. I wanted her in the bedroom for a welcome home treat.

I got my one quick treat, but something was missing. So, I asked how the weekend went with Rod Nancy and his friend. All she said was not bad, but Nancy had to go away to her sisters on Saturday and was back at three o'clock Sunday afternoon. I found out then she was alone with Rod and his friend!

The next two weeks were good together then Friday came I packed my bags and left Fiona with a long kiss. Off on my job away since Friday, Saturday, Sunday coming home for evening on Monday.

I walked in the house calling out I am home honey. I went next door to see Rod and Nancy. There she was next in the sun-bathing area with Rod wearing a new bikini. It was the same as two weeks before.

"Drink Roy," Rod said to me.

"No thanks."

"Come on home," I said to Fiona.

I wanted her in the bedroom for my welcome home treat. It was what you would call a quicky. And that was my lot until the following night.

I booked the rest of the week off. I wanted to check the house out. I went through all her clothes, and I found new underwear I had never seen before. And I found smaller bikinis. Then I picked up her five-year diary. I looked at the last two weekends when I was away. I got the biggest shock of my life.

The notes were brief.

Saturday Rod fucked me three times at the sun-bathing area. His friend fucked me three times in the same place. I gave them both two blowjobs and they gave me oral sex.

Her comment was I had never been fucked so well before, and I wanted to do it all again in two weeks'' time with the pair of them. I turned the page over to Sunday. Rod is so good at fucking me and his friend it is a pity both their cocks are not as big as Roy's. They gave me oral sex, and I gave them a blowjob and they both fucked me twice. Pity Nancy was back at three o'clock Sunday I may had got a fuck a couple of times. I need a rest before Roy gets home, I am sore.

I turned the pages last weekend. I was even more shocked. Nancy was fucking Rod and his friend was fucking me. It was different when I had sex with Nancy. It went on all Friday night all day Saturday and up to nine o'clock on Sunday night. I was well fucked. Can't wait until the next weekend when Roy is away.

I slammed the dairy shut in anger at my wife. She was a slut and if she had been given the underwear and bikinis, she was a prostitute in my mind. My wife was a slut. Ok you like the fucking the cowboy you can have him I said to myself.

Then I remember in the attic there was a window in the attic. I looked out, and I had a full view of the sun-bathing area. Where is that periscope that the people had left in the house? You know the ones for seeing over walls and round corners without anyone seeing you. And I had a mate John who had an up-to-date expensive digital camera. So, I rang him and asked if I could borrow it for a day or so.

John said, "you had best around, and I will show you how to use it."

I was round at his house in half an hour, and I told him what I wanted to use it for.

John said," You had best have the movie one then. It lasts up to sixteen hours of recordings. Here is the tripod for it and here is a still camera with zoom lenses on it and use it with the tripod. Roy, how do you want to keep a copy?"

"On long play DVD's I was thinking," I said to John.

"NO go and buy these USB's. They will store everything on them. They are expensive but worth every penny. Roy, do you want me to transfer all the information for you and make copies of the stills? John said to me.