Cowboys Cannot Be Trusted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All will be ready for you by Wednesday lunch time," John said to me with a smile.

"Don't forget my two bottles of scotch."

"No but in my book it's six," I said.

Wednesday lunch time I was out of work in a flash at lunch time. Round to Johns and picked up three sets of photos and the four USB's.

Back at my lawyer's office I handed him one set of photos and a USB.

Saying to him "There's all the proof you need. When can you have her served with divorce papers?"

"What about Thursday in fifteen minutes before she finishes work," my lawyer hinted at.

"Great, do it," I said.

I left his office and rang in work. I told them I was feeling sick. I am going home. I went to Fiona's father's office and wanted to let him know what was going on. The problem was his little girl. He Idealised her and she could do no wrong in his eyes. He was going to get the biggest shock of his life. The other thing he took no prisoners and he made them pay thank God it was not my fault.

I knocked on his door saying, "Sir may I talk to you."

"Roy, you don't have to call me sir, it's father or dad to you," he said with a slime on his face.

"And what brings you here must be something important. Sit down," he said.

I looked at him shuffling in the chair looking round the room. I did not want eye contact with him, so I dropped my head.

"Roy what's up, have you too had a row," he said.

He knew there was something wrong. I looked up and his face had changed and was staring at me. I felt very uncomfortable.

"Roy, what have you come to tell me to spit it out? '' he said.

"Sir what I am going to tell you please keep calm. And I am not the one at fault gulping all the time. I am going to divorce Fiona because she is cheating on me with two men and a woman. They live next door to us. Here are photos and here is a USB of her fucking them this Saturday and Sunday. It has been going on for three weeks, and it may be more," I said.

"Here is a photocopy of her diary for the two weekends before I took the recording and photos," I said.

Her father did not say a word. He looked at me. He looked at one or two photos and threw them down.

"Sir please give me twenty-four hours. I need to challenge Fiona about it. Then you can have your say with her," I said.

He sat there staring at me then he spoke.

"You know the names," he said.

"Yes, they will be in trouble when it's all out in the open and their careers will be shattered. If you leave it to me. Sorry but Fiona is up to her neck in it.

"Roy what's on the USB," he said.

I gulped.

"Sir Fiona wanking them off, giving them blowjobs, them fucking her licking and sucking a woman's twat. Sorry for that. Sir you will have to watch it," I said.

"I will be over on Saturday at ten. I want you there," he said to me with anger in his voice.

I stood up heading for the door and looked at him. In ten minutes, I had shattered his life forever.

I went for a drink and then to my house. And played out my last hours with Fiona.

Thursday came and I told Diana I would be there with her as soon as I could.

Thursday fifteen minutes before Fiona was to finish work in the office. A man walks in the office asking for Mrs. Fiona Rogers.

"That is, I" she said.

"You are Mrs. Fiona Rogers."

"Yes."

He handed to her the papers saying.

"You have been served in front of all these people," he said to her.

Diana was making a movie of it all at the same time. The office was dead silent. Fiona was dumbstruck then she looked round. All she could see was people hiding their faces. The only one looking at her was Diana. Fiona went to her desk and tried to phone me on my mobile. I did not answer it. She kept on trying.

She went out of the office as a thunderstorm opened up, she was drenched by the time she got to her car. She was driving home and the heavens opened up and the traffic came to a standstill. And that did not help one little bit. When she got home, she stormed into the house. Screaming her head off at me. I didn't give a fuck.

"What the hell is this? You are going to divorce me on what grounds," she said.

"Since you have not read the papers, it's adultery," I said in a calm voice.

"Don't just sit there wondering who. I have been seeing behind your back and where your proof," she said.

"Since you have asked Rod Taylor and his wife and his friend you know him very well. It's Tony Davis, the well-known film star.

"Where's your proof," she said.

"See that big brown envelope on the table, look in it if you want proof," I said.

She looked at some of the photos turning to me saying, "they are forgeries they are not me," she said in a convincing voice.

"Sorry but they are of you because I took the photos from upstairs. And if you want more proof, watch the movie using this USB. I took of you fucking them near their swimming pool in the sun-bathing area next fucking door. And here is a photocopy of your diary from two weekends ago and it's in a safe place," I said.

Then came the usual thing. It was only sex I love you and only you crying her eyes out.

"What will daddy say when he finds out? she said.

"Yes, I want to be there when you tell him," I said.

I picked up my last bag it had in it her engagement ring, earing, pearl neckless and a gold bracelet I had bought her.

I left and went to Diana. We had drunk two bottles of wine and laughed our heads off before we went to bed and made love.

Fiona did not go to work on Friday. I don't know what she was up to, it does not matter to me. Saturday I was at the house by nine fifteen. When I walked in, Fiona looked like a mess.

"So, you come back to me with your tail between your legs, so you want me back," she said.

"Go and tidy yourself up, I want to talk to you."

I didn't want to talk to her. I was waiting for her father to come. Fiona came down from the bedroom dress to perfection she looked ready for a good fucking of me. Her father was dead on time. I opened the door to let him in. Fiona ran to him throwing her arms round his neck. Calling out daddy, daddy. He stopped her.

"Sit down there facing me. I have a few questions to ask you," he said to Fiona in a stern voice.

Fiona started to talk to her. Her father shut her up.

"What were you doing behind Roy's back in the last month or so," His voice was stronger than before?

"Daddy it's all a mistake. I have told Roy he does not believe me," she said to her father.

"Fiona, I WANT YOU TO TELL ME NOT ROY," he said his voice was even stronger than before.

"Daddy it's all a mistake I have told Roy he does not believe me just ask him," she said.

"Fiona, if you don't tell me I will be out of the door," her father said.

"Fiona for the last time tell me what you have been doing behind Roy's back," he said with his voice so loud.

"Daddy it's all a mistake please believe me, "she said.

Her father stood up, held his hand out to me and we shook hands. He turned his back on his only daughter. He stopped at the door.

Saying, "I am going to destroy the three of them if Roy does not do it first. Even then they will be hurt for life. He turned round Fiona ran after him. Daddy it's all a mistake I love Roy with all my heart. I did no good. She could lie to her father face to face. The die had been cast.

"Fiona get a lawyer we are getting divorced. Go and get fucked off them next door you like fucking them. See you in court," I said.

She got a lawyer and fought the divorce tooth and nail. Her father let her get on with it. We were seeing two family counsellors. That the court had ordered us to see. Her mother tried and tried to get father and daughter back together. I called off one night after two long months getting nowhere.

"Fiona, if you don't give up the fight, the recording will be on the internet. I will block out your face, so nobody will recognize you. It's up to you now," I said to her.

Fiona's father rang me up, and he wanted to talk to me. I met him, and he asked me If I knew if his daughter was still seeing them next door. I told him I did not know. He asked me if we could find out using the drone. I agreed to meet him at two in the afternoon on Saturday. Thank God it was a long hot summer. I parked down the road and her father pulled up behind me with her mother in the car.

Her mother stayed in the car and he sat next to me. I got out and powered up the drone and sent it up over Rod's house and let it hover. Her father watched the screen on the controller. I zoomed in and the four of them naked in the sun-bathing area. I had not noticed another car that had pulled up behind his car.

Her father got out of the car and told his wife to get out. He asked two men to get out of their car. They were hired bodyguards. The four of them walked round the back of Rod's house. By the time they got their Fiona and Nancy was getting fucked doggie style.

Then the shit hit the fan. Her mother let out the loudest scream anyone could hear busting out into tears. The four of them stopped and jumped to their feet. Fiona was quick off the mark. Daddy, Daddy then made me do it. Running to him he pushed her to one side and she fell in the swimming pool. The bodyguards grabbed hold of Nancy and threw her in the swimming pool.

Her father looked at Rod and Tony Davis saying "sell up and leave town or else."

The bodyguards gave them both two black eyes.

She fought the case for another two months. Then I asked my lawyer to run the recording of the Saturday and Sunday in court. He asked the judge and went on the recording. Her father was in court. He stood up and walked out. Fiona burst into tears; she thought I would never ask for the recording to be shown. That was that. She was hitting me outside the court calling me not fit to burn.

I said to her, "Watch the internet. Everybody you know and people you don't know, will get their own private viewing of the four of you. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

I got my divorce. The newspapers had a field day.

I waited until the divorce was through and Diana and I were married. Diana's name was now Rogers.

Diana went to work with the biggest smile on her face. She was wearing the earrings, a pearl necklace and a gold bracelet that once belonged to my ex. She changed her name tag on her desk. It was right opposite Fiona's desk. It read Mrs Diana Rogers. And to top it all our wedding photo was on clear view for all to see. Fiona was ranging mad. Over the next weeks the recordings were on the internet thanks to my wife Diana. Fiona's face was not blocked out. Months passed.

Diana had her moments at work saying we had screaming sex last night for hours on end. She did it every week. Diana told the whole office she was pregnant with twins from the best man in the world. That was the last nail in Fiona's coffin.

Fiona was handing in her notice to the boss. He called for Diana to come in the office and in front of my ex. Diana was given her job. That made things even worse than before. Fiona packed up and when she walked out the door everyone was laughing at her.

On the internet everybody's name kept on popping up on screen. Rod's work dried up overnight and Tony Davis was not offered any more movies. They even could not get a job in the porn industry where their cocks were far too small. Nancy divorced Rod.

Six months later there was an article in the newspaper. Rod Taylor had been hit by a hit and run driver and would spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair. The police were at my door asking me about it.

All I said to them was, "When you find who did it tell them thanks and he or she has a friend for life that's me."

The same thing happens to Tony Davis two months later.

Fiona's Father never forgave his daughter for what she did to me. All he and his wife wanted was grandchildren from me and Fiona and that was not to be. But when he and his wife drink with me from time to time he called me son.

Two years later a friend of mine telephoned me. Telling me he had seen Fiona. She was surrounded by four men in a hotel bar. The staff had told him to stay clear of that woman; she would be dead in five years. All the men have some kind of STD of one form or another.

I cannot remember if I told you. Diana did not like cowboy movies. As for me I never watched one again. As I said at the beginning cowboys cannot be trusted.