Cowboys Cannot Be Trusted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you do all that from Sunday night to Wednesday? I said to John.

"No, they will be all ready for you by Wednesday lunch time. All I want is a bottle or two of my favourite scotch," John said to me.

"Deal," I said.

I went to the shop John told me to go to and I bought four USB's. They cost a bit.

I waited until Fiona came home that Tuesday night while we were having dinner. I asked her how it was last weekend. She told me she went to Rod and Nancy and his friend was there again. She told me they had a good time, but they all missed me.

I asked Fiona if Nancy had given her any bathing suits, she said no but Rod and his friend bought her some new ones. That made her into a prostitute in my book. We went to bed and did not make love. It seemed she did not seem to care not one little bit.

I lay there thinking about the night I met Fiona. I remembered the girl I was going to date the following night. But Fiona took her place. Her name was Diana and she was as attractive as Fiona. I bit my teeth. I wished I had never seen Fiona that night. Hang on, Diana works in the same company as Fiona. I wondered if she would be willing to help me.

Wednesday, I rang where Diana worked and asked if we could meet.

I said, "Don't say a word to Fiona."

We met at a local café. I told Diana all about it. She sat and listened. Then she spoke.

"Roy, I will help you and I know people that also will help. All I want from you is one thing," Diana said.

"Whatever it is, the answer is yes."

"I want you to make love to me."

"God is that all I will make love to you forever if you give me the chance," I said.

"Does that mean you marry me?"

"As soon as I am free from that cheat I am married too. What about tonight."

Diana smiled, saying, "six."

I left Diana and went to buy one of those silent drones with a high zoom camera fitted. It cost me a packet with two sets of high-powered batteries. The man who sold it to me showed me how to use it in the back of the shop. I went to the park and played with the drone until the batteries started to run out. The batteries would last up to twelve hours before recharging.

I was waiting for her to come home from work. Diana opened the door. I closed it and I was all over her. In minutes we were in bed for the next three great long hours. I went home Fiona asked where I had been I told her with an old mate John.

Thursday, I went to the park and practised with the drone. Diana took half a day off. I was in bed with her until six. I made a promise to Diana I would be with her as often as I could.

Friday, I was in my lawyer's office. I wanted a divorce. I told him about the dairy and the conversation I had had with Fiona.

All he said was, "I need proof."

I said," make the paper work out. You will have proof soon I think."

I practised with the drone. I also used the still camera with the zoom lenses on. Over the weekend I had to make love to Fiona, Sorry I fucked the slut.

Every day up to Thursday I practice with the cameras and the drone I could zoom in on a pin head.

Monday, Wednesday, and I was with Diana. The other two nights I fucked the slut.

Thursday night we got an invite from Rod and Nancy. It was not an invite. It was to make sure I would be away Friday, Saturday and Sunday coming home on Monday. I played along with Nancy, and Rod said something to Fiona. Yet I did over here to be here for Eleven on both days. I guessed his friend would be there over the weekend. We went home so I fucked and fucked her until I was ready to drop. That was going to be my last time with the slut.

Friday. I packed my bags and left Fiona with a long kiss. It had been four in the afternoon before I left for the so-called job. Little did she know the job was finished two weeks before. I was hoping for no Friday night of fucking. Before I left the house the cameras were all set up in the attic. With all batteries charged and the drone's batteries charged.

That Friday night Diana and I went out for dinner as soon as Diana had finished work. She told me Fiona was a happy soul all day long and we both knew why. We went over our plans then we went to Diana's and God what a night of true love making we had.

Saturday it was going to be a hot day. I drove to my house and parked down the road out of sight at ten fifty. Opened the boot and lifted out the drones with a high zoom camera fitted. Powered it up the silent drone and the remote controller. And sent it over Rod's house sun-bathing area and zoomed in. I only wanted the sun-bathing area. I set the drone into hover mode. I put the remote controller down in the car and covered it up and locked the car. I waited until Fiona went round to Rod and Nancy. I was in the house up to the attic I used the periscope until the fucking started.

Saturday it was going to be a hot day. I waited until Fiona went round to Rod and Nancy. I was in the house minutes after eleven o'clock and up into the attic. I used the periscope until the action was going to start.

Rod had on a pair of flip flops and low-cut swimming trunks and you could see the shape of his cock.

I looked at Nancy. She was wearing a tight-fitting skimpy bikini and a see-through beach cover-up. It left nothing to the imagination.

Rod had the drinks close at hand and was quick to hand one to Fiona. I wondered if it was a drink or if it had something else in it. The three of them lay down on the sun lounges sitting up. Rod was in the middle next to Fiona. There was another sun lounge next to Fiona. I guess it was for his friend.

Three of them chatted away until noon. And they were on their second drink. Then he walks his friend. Rod greets him followed by Nancy and Fiona greets him with a kiss. His friend goes inside and minutes later he comes out wearing a white tight-fitting trunk. You could see the shape of his cock. He lay down next to Fiona, and Rod gave him a big drink and shook hands! It was hot, but I was cool in the attic.

Rod said something to Fiona. I switched on the movie camera with the voice recorder turned on as high as possible. I wanted to hear what they had been saying later when I watched it later. Fiona's hands went behind her back and off came her bikini top showing her great pair of tits. Nancy took off her bikini top and her tits were just as good. Rod, squirted sun tan lotion on his hands then handed the bottle to his friend. Rod was rubbing suntan lotion over his wife's body. And his friend was going the same to Fiona. He was making sure he was touching her tits while putting on the lotion.

He was whispering to Fiona. Seconds later she stood up taking off her bottom bikini, another one I had never seen before. She picked up the towel of the sun lounger and spread it out on the floor and lay on her back. His friend had taken off his trunks and is cock was hard.

Nancy had done the same, and Rod was now naked and his cock was hard. Fiona spread her legs, and his friend was between Fiona legs in a jiffy. There was no foreplay; she knew what he wanted. Fiona helped him slip his cock into her inch by inch she was enjoying his cock. Rod and Nancy were in the same position. The four of them were fucking away without a care in the world. And Fiona did not care for me I was thinking.

The four of them pounded away at each other. Rod and Nancy were the first to cry out I am Cumming. I could hear that in the attic.

Fiona's legs had now wrapped around his waist. She was close. She always is when she has her legs round my waist. Seconds after Rod and Nancy had screamed out. Fiona did the same and a big grunt from him. The four of them lay there on the floor in the hot sun. But in about twenty seconds Rod and his friend had changed places.

Rod was pounding away at my wife and she was loving it less than a minute before she had an orgasm. His friend was pounding away at Nancy. I heard her call out faster. Their bums were going up and down fast. Fiona loved her second fucking from Rod. Then Fiona legs wrap round Rod's waist. She calls out as clear as day I am Cumming. Rod goes faster and he screams out the same. In less than one hour my wife had been fucked twice. Then Nancy lets out her scream and is quickly followed by him.

The four of them lay side by side on the floor in the hot sun.

I was now able to see the size of their cocks. I was bigger than both of them in length and width. Why was my wife enjoying them fucking her?

Seconds later they change places Rod was back with Nancy and his head was pressing against her twat. Fiona pushed his friend's head to the top of her legs. They were both going to get an oral sex treat. This lasted a while until I heard Fiona cry out. It seemed to echo as Nancy did. God they both had a screaming orgasm.

Fucked twice followed by an oral. God, my wife must be wanting it badly. Fiona and Nancy were getting their breath back. Rod and his friend were now on their backs. I looked at their cocks. They were both still hard.

Fiona wriggled down to his hips and got between his legs kneeling down. She held is cock with one hand and his balls with the other one. And started to wank him off. That did not last long; his cock was in her mouth. Her head was bouncing up and down ever so fast. He held her head to make sure she did not move. Faster she bobbed up and down on his cock. Then he let out a scream.

I was like a mirror image. Nancy was doing the same thing to Rod. About a minute after his friend had screamed out Rod let out his scream. The four of them rested on the floor in the sun.

Some time passed. Something was said by Rod. Fiona was on all fours, and Nancy was on all fours. Rod, was kneeling down behind my wife it was going to be a doggie style fuck in the sun. His friend was behind Nancy. Both of them moved their cocks up and down the slit of both of them pretending to push it in.

Nancy shouted out, get it in. I need it now. I heard that in the attic. That was a signal they pushed in well and hard. Inch by inch in both their twats at the same time. Rod was saying something to his friend. Whatever it was they held Fiona and Nancy's hips tightly. With that pounding away they were going so fast Fiona and Nancy were screaming out. I could not make out who was screaming the loudest. Rod and his friend went faster and faster. It must have been a bet which would come at first. It was a dead heat and they screamed out at the same time. Fiona and Nancy screamed as well.

Rod, and his friend pulled out and lay on the floor Fiona, and Nancy followed them breathing heavily. Time passed. Rod looked at Nancy nodding his head toward Fiona.

Nancy knew what he wanted; she knelt down over Fiona's head and lent forward between Fiona's legs. Fiona opened her legs wide, and Nancy's head was pressing against Fiona's twat. It was a 69 female oral sex time. I could not believe my eyes. I was so glad of the movie camera and the still photos I was taking.

Rod, and his friend sat down and had a drink and watched my wife and Nancy lick and suck each other. All the time cheering them on. Nancy was doing one hell of a job on my wife, but Fiona wasn't doing a good job. She was new to it, even so she worked hard on Nancy twat. It did not matter to Nancy; she knew how to make herself have an orgasm.

The cheering went on and on then came a muffled moan from Fiona. Nancy had made Fiona Cum. Nancy worked herself and before Fiona got her breath back, she had Cum with her orgasm.

I said to myself she must be all done by now how wrong I was.

Nancy and my wife were looking at Rod's cock, and his friend's cock was still hard! My slut wife knelt down in front of his friend who was sitting on the edge of the lounge. Rod was in the same position his wife was on her knees in front of Rod. Nancy nods to my wife. It must be a challenge to wank them off. I was wrong Nancy and my wife held their cocks and the bell ends went in their mouths. A blow job was on the cards. The nod must have been a race to see who could make one of them Cum first.

Their heads were bobbing up and down so fast and they had hold of their balls. Rod and his friend moaned and moaned and it was getting louder by the second. Nancy knew how to work Rod. He let out a screaming loud moan. Fiona was seconds behind her and his friend screamed with delight. Nancy and Fiona licked their cocks and swallowed their spunk. Licking their lips so they did not miss a single drop of spunk.

Nancy and my wife lay down and spread their legs so wide. Rod was between my wife's legs and his friend was between Nancy's legs. Heads were pushed up to their soaking wet twats. Another oral was on the cards. Nancy and Fiona held their heads where they wanted it bad. This time Rod's hands were holding on to my wife's tits squeezing them. Again it was a mirror image his friend was doing the same to Nancy. Minute by minute they sucked and liked their twats. Fiona was holding his hands on her tits. Then it came, I am going to Cum from my wife. Nancy was already screaming out. My wife let out her scream. I had never heard her scream that loud before. If the camera was a gun. I would have shot the four of them. But I had to keep on taking stills.

They must be all done, I said to myself.

Nancy knew what she wanted. She knelt down over Fiona's head and lent forward between Fiona legs once again. Fiona opened her legs wide, and Nancy's head was pressing against Fiona's twat again. It was a 69 female oral sex time once again. Thank God for the movie camera, but I still had to take photos.

Rod, and his friend had a drink and watched my wife and Nancy lick and suck at each other. All the time cheering them on once again. Nancy was in front of Fiona, but Fiona was working hard on Nancy twat. It did not matter to Nancy would Cum no matter what.

The cheering got louder than a muffled sound came from my wife. Nancy had made Fiona Cum. Nancy worked herself and cum a second or too after my slut wife. Nancy rolled off my wife to get her breath back.

The four of them had a drink as far as I could make out, saying to each other how good it had been.

Nancy looked at my wife and she nodded to the floor. Nancy was on the floor first on all fours Fiona took the hint. She was down on the floor on all fours. Rod and his friends' cocks were still what looked a bit hard. Anyhow Rod was first kneeling down behind my slut wife. His friend was behind Nancy. They pushed each or their cocks in holding on to their hips. They must have been flagging by now so it was a long doggie style fuck. It was but Fiona let out the first scream followed by Nancy. Rod, and his friend let out their moans and pulled out their cocks. Both of them were all done in.

That was it for Saturday two fucks on top and two fucks doggie style, two blowjob's two oral's and two 69 female fucks.

I switched off the cameras and plugged the batteries in the charger. And left the house by the front door heading to my car. Opened the boot, uncovered the remote controller, and brought back the drone to the car. Powering it down. As soon as I got to Diana's I, put the batteries on charge.

Diana could see I was raging mad. I was pacing up and down clenching my fists and swearing under my breath all night long. She left me alone to let me deal with it. I did not tell what I had been watching that would come later. I now had to wait for Sunday at eleven.

Sunday was going to be a hot day. I did the same on Saturday. Drove to my house and parked up at ten fifty. Out came the drones powered up and the remote controller. And sent it over Rods and zoomed in. Set the drone into hover mode. Remote controller in the car and covered it up. I waited until Fiona went round to Rod and Nancy. I was in the house up to the attic I used the periscope until the fucking started once again. It was hotter than Saturday. But I was cool in the attic. New charged batteries in the cameras and sat back and waited.

I was the same as Saturday. I used the periscope until the action was going to start.

Rod had on a pair of flip flops and low-cut swimming trunks and you could see the shape of his cock.

I looked at Nancy. She was wearing a different tight skimpy bikini and a see-through beach cover-up. And that left nothing to the imagination. His friend was with them, and he had on the white tight-fitting trunks showing off the shape of his cock. Fiona walked up to Nancy, she hugged her then she went to Rod he kissed her and then Fiona went to his friend with a long kiss.

Rod made the drinks and handed one to Fiona then one to Nancy Then he handed one to his friend and shook hands. They put something in their mouths and had a quick drink. I twigged it, and he passed him a pill. The four of them lay down on the sun lounges as it was getting past noon and on their third drink.

I was the same all over again from Saturday.

Rod said something to Fiona. I switched on the movie camera with the voice recorder turned on as high as possible. Fiona's hands went behind her back and off came her bikini top. Nancy did the same. Rod, squirted sun tan lotion on his hands, handing it to his friend. Rod, rubbed the sun tan lotion over Nancy. And his friend did the same to my slut wife.

He was whispering to Fiona in seconds as she stood up taking off her bottom half of her bikini. That was another one I had never seen before. She picked up a towel of her sun lounger and spread it out on the floor and lay down on her back. His friend's trunks were off and is cock was hard.

Nancy had done the same and Rod now naked with a hard cock. Fiona spread her legs, and his friend was between Fiona legs. No foreplay she knew what he wanted and she wanted him. Fiona helped him slip his cock in her. She was enjoying his cock. Rod, and Nancy were in the same position. The four of them were fucking away without a care in the world. And Fiona did not care for me. I hated her.

The four of them pounded away at each other. Rod and Nancy cry out that I am Cumming.

Fiona's legs wrapped around his waist. She was close. Seconds after Rod and Nancy had screamed out Fiona did the same and a big grunt came from him. The four of them lay there on the floor. But in about twenty seconds Rod and his friend had changed places.

That was a repeat of Saturday two fucks on top and two fucks doggie style, two blowjob's two oral's and two 69 female fucks.

But there was more to come. Fiona was down on all four, and Rod was behind her. It was a doggie style fuck. But his friend knelt down in front of Fiona and his cock went in her mouth. She was getting fucked from behind and getting a mouth fuck. Rod and his friend let out screams. I could hear anything from my wife. Her mouth was full of cock.

Fiona stayed where she was and Rod's cock was in my wife's mouth. And is friend was giving my wife a doggie style fuck. Rod and his friend let out their screams.

They pulled out their cocks from my wife and went over to Nancy. She was in the same position down on all fours. Rod's cock was in his wife's twat, and his friend was fucking her mouth. They both came with screams. And changed places. Fiona was sitting on the sun lounger having a drink.

The three of them sat on their sun loungers having a drink. I was getting late. Nancy and Rod started to go inside. Fiona stood up and his friend was holding her. Fiona lifted one leg on a sun lounger. His fingers were in my wife's twat. He finger fucked her before she left. That was two more doggie style fucks, two more blowjobs. I was so glad at that moment what I had found out.

By the end of Sunday, I had all I wanted. I went round to John's and returned his cameras.

I said," Still on for Wednesday lunch time."

"Yes, did you get the USB's, '' John said.

"Yes."

"I got four here and when I am divorced from her you can have two of them. What about the still photos?" I said to John.