Cowboys vs. Settler

Story Info
New to the West, she met some cowboys.
3.2k words
4.21
16k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

Our family moved West to do some homesteading. While my father is a good farmer the land out our way isn't really much good. A lot of work is required for a poor return. He figured to move West, find a place with decent soil, and start afresh. He sold off our old place, getting more than it was worth. Old Joe McLin had always wanted our place, attributing the quality of my father's produce to us having decent land. He was in for a nasty shock when he found that his lazy methods wouldn't raise the same results as my father's hard work.

Our land abutted the official boundaries of a rather large ranch. Not being an idiot, Pop went to the ranch headquarters and introduced himself. He explained what he intended doing and got tacit permission from the rancher to go ahead. Not that he required permission, legally, but being legal didn't stop rancher's running homesteaders off their land. He also set up a deal with the rancher where the ranch would supply us with beef and we, in turn, would supply the ranch with pork, fresh vegetables, and eggs.

All-in-all it was a sweet deal. We were farming at the mouth of a valley and the farm could expand into the valley if we needed more land. As far as the rancher was concerned he didn't need the valley as any expansion he wanted to do would be to the East of his property.

My father and brothers threw up a shack for us to live in and then got to work preparing the farm. A sty, a henhouse, and a corral were put up, all of them better workmanship than our shack. With the animals housed my father and brothers got to work on their main task - farming, preparing the soil and getting the first planting in while there was still time to get a crop this year. All except for Mike. Mike was really good with his hands and he was assigned the job of building a barn and a proper house. (You'll notice the barn came first. Pop always put the animals first.)

By the end of the first year things were going well. We'd had a pretty decent crop and made some money off it. The barn and the house were up and the house was quite a good one. Only waxed paper for window, but glass just cost too much. The waxed paper would do for the time being. That was the year I turned eighteen and I was given a day off my chores, except for feeding the chickens and pigs.

I decided to go fishing. The river was just a short walk from our place and there were a couple of decent pools there where you could catch some trout. It was a hot day so I might even take a dip. It wasn't as though there'd be anyone around and I'd have warning if anyone did come that way.

I took an old bucket with me along with my rifle. Instead of putting the fish on a string as soon as I caught them I'd just dump them in the bucket of water. They'd stay alive and wouldn't go off, which could easily happen if the sun got too hot. I spent a lazy morning and caught half a dozen fat trout, which was easily enough for our dinner that night. I was going to leave it at that and go swimming when I heard horses approaching.

A couple of riders came into view. Spotting me the riders steered in my direction. As they pulled up I spotted the brand on the horses - a Rocking R, the big ranch that my father dealt with.

One of the young men was snapping his fingers, as he looked at me, and then his face brightened.

"Got you," he said. "You'll be Tracy, the local farmer's girl. Right?"

I conceded that he was right and asked who they were

"I'm Chuck. He's Hank. Been fishing I see."

Seeing I had a bucket full of fish and was carrying a fishing rod it was a pretty obvious conclusion. I simply gave a nod of acknowledgement and waited to see if they actually wanted something or just wanted to get acquainted.

"I don't recall the boss giving you fishing rights," Chuck said.

"Don't need them," I pointed out. "The river is unclaimed. If it helps, these aren't Rocking R fish."

"And you can tell this how?" asked Chuck.

"No Rocking R brand on them," I said. "I checked. Your boss assured us that all his stock has been branded. He also suggested we do the same to our own stock. These fish are mavericks and free for the taking."

"She's got you there, Chuck," sniggered Hank. "Maybe you should suggest to the boss that we round up the trout and brand them."

"What sort of brand did you pick?" asked Chuck.

"A dog," I told him. "My brother is very good with his hands and he came up with a branding iron that's the shape of a dog."

"Not bad," said Hank. "That one won't be blotted in a hurry and it would be real hard to alter someone else's brand to resemble a dog. Protection both ways."

"Ah, blotted?" I asked, not having heard the word before.

"It's what we call it when rustlers change the brand. The Boss doesn't just own the Rocking R. He finished up registering the Circle B, as well, as someone started changing his brands. Fortunately the idiot forgot to register the brand. The boss registered it and then claimed his stolen stock and some stuff the rustler had actually owned."

"Oh. Well, good luck changing a dog to look like something else."

"Anyway, you say that unbranded stock is free for the taking," said Chuck with a grin. "Not strictly true, but close enough, I guess. Accordingly we should always check for brands, yes?"

Chuck dismounted and nodded to Hank, who also dismounted. They ambled across to me and looked in the bucket.

"Nice fish," admitted Chuck, "and no brands, as you said. I guess they're yours."

"Why, thank you," I said, smiling.

"Now we'll just check your brand."

"Excuse me?" Check my brand? What the hell did he mean by that?

"I'm just going to check to see if you're properly branded. If not then I reckon you're free for us to take."

"The hell you say." I glanced over to where my rifle lay propped up against a tree. Damn it. I should have been carrying it. Before I could even take a single step towards it Chuck had hold of my arm.

"No need to panic," he said. "We're not really going to do anything to you, apart for checking for a brand. We'll just undress you and look you over before letting you go."

I was all in favour of the letting me go. The undress me I found not quite to my taste.

"No way are you taking my clothes off," I snapped.

Chuck looked at Hank and they both laughed.

"How do you propose to stop us?" Chuck asked.

A good question to which I didn't have a good answer.

"I'll tell my father. He and my brothers will come looking for you and then you'll be for it."

"Actually, that would be a silly thing to do. If you tell him that we undressed you he'll immediately think we did other things, too, and he'd rush you to the altar with the first man he could lay his hands on. Far better to just keep your mouth shut. When all is said and done, apart from being embarrassed and blushing a little, you'll be unharmed."

Fine for him. He wasn't the one being embarrassed. I clenched my fist and swung, aiming to get him right between the eyes. My fist travelled about two inches and stopped, my arm being caught by Hank. Now both arms were held.

"Now listen, Tracy, just behave yourself and we'll be gone in a couple of minutes, leaving you alone with an embarrassing memory."

I gave Chuck a nasty look and drew back my foot.

"If you try to kick us I'll be forced to retaliate by spanking you once you're naked," he said quickly. "Now you don't really want to be spanked, do you?"

Seething, I put my foot back down. Another time, another place, I'd give him such a kick that he'd walk with a limp for a week.

The pair of them held my arms while they started undoing my buttons and the belt I wore. They appeared to know what they were doing and they stripped me quite quickly, one of them always holding one of my arms. Once my last item of clothing was stripped away, bar my shoes, they finally let me go.

They stepped back and I could practically feel their eyes running over me. Chuck made a twirling gesture with a finger, presumably wanting me to turn around. I just looked at him, not moving. He simply laughed and then the pair of them started circling me, moving in opposite directions. That meant I couldn't even turn to keep an eye on them.

When they were both standing in front of me again I challenged them.

"Okay, you've seen me. Now if you don't mind I want you to both go away while I get dressed. If I never see you again it will be too soon."

"Go away?" asked Chuck. "Why would we do that?"

To my surprised shock he reached out and stroked my breast.

"Hey," I yelled. "You said no touching, remember."

"And you believed us?" Chuck asked, sounding surprised. "You really are naive, aren't you?"

Before I could react to that they had my arms again and were forcing me down onto the ground. They lay on the ground next to me, each of them holding one arm and pinning one of my legs, leaving me exposed and giving them one free hand each.

Those free hands started touching me. They were touching me in places that had never been touched before. They were stroking and probing in ways I'd never encountered. I could feel my body reacting to their touches, unable to stop it. I protested, and they touched me. I swore, and they touched me. I considered crying but I was just too furious to give them that satisfaction. I squirmed and wriggled and got touched some more.

I knew what they were doing. Well, I sort of knew, not having actually experienced this sort of thing before, but I guessed that they were trying to get me aroused. Unfortunately, it was working. I mean, you only had to look at my breasts and the way my nipples were standing out to know it was working.

After a while they started taking it in turns to kiss and suck on my breasts, which was making me feel most peculiar. Not nearly as peculiar as I felt when fingers went intruding inside me. This whole thing was so unfair.

"Take her hands," Chuck told Hank and he immediately grabbed my wrists and held them over my head. For his part, Chuck went and knelt between my thighs, undoing his belt while he knelt there. He pushed his trousers down and his cock sprang into view and I could feel my eyes opening wide. I wanted to look away but I was staring in a sort of horrified fascination at his cock and the way it reared up into the air. (Hey, I grew up with some brothers and I knew what those things were supposed to look like and that wasn't it.)

"What the hell are you going to do?" I demanded, and Chuck gave me a very odd look.

"She's kidding, right?" he said to Hank, who grinned and shook his head.

"You pegged it right earlier," he said. "She really is that naïve."

"I guess so," agreed Chuck. "Listen, Tracy. I'm just going to slide this into you and then out again. You'll find it's quite enjoyable. You've seen animals do this sort of thing."

I shook my head. Not really that I could remember. My father and the boys took care of the animals. I simply looked after the fowl and fed the pigs. My other chores were in the house or in the house garden.

He seemed to loom over me, his hand down there, fiddling with my pussy, and then I felt his cock pressing against me.

"Don't you dare," I yelled, and was totally ignored as he started pushing that damn thing into me.

The fucking thing hurt when it started going in and I screamed with pain and a lot of wrath, telling him what sort of a sadist I thought he was.

"Oh calm down," he said. "You'll find the only painful part is over and even in future encounters there won't be any pain. You'll find the rest of it is fun."

He kept pushing into me and I had to concede that the pain had stopped. I could feel him coming into me, seeming to stretch me inside, making me fit him in. It felt very peculiar but I wasn't going to describe it as fun.

I could see the whole length of that thing sinking into me, and then his groin was rubbing against mine. That's the point where he finally stopped moving, just holding himself deep inside me. I just lay there, waiting for him to take it out again.

The longer he just held himself there the stranger I was feeling. I could sense something else was about to happen but I didn't know what and no way was I asking. I found out soon enough.

He started pulling out of me and I was relieved to find that he hadn't lied about that. I smartly found that it was too soon to feel relieved. He stopped before he took it right out and just came charging back in, a lot faster than the first time. (And without the pain, I noticed.)

I gave a small scream of surprise when he thrust back in, not having expected it. Before I could ask what he thought he was doing he was pulling back again. Not wanting to seem like a naive idiot (again) I kept my mouth closed and waited.

Chuck just kept sliding in and out, not moving in any great hurry, and he was watching me closely for some reason. I was feeling most peculiar, that cock of his doing weird things inside me. I started moving restlessly under his constant assault, finding Chuck starting to look pleased when I did so. It slowly registered on me that I was actually moving in time to what he was doing, pushing up against him each time he thrust home. I wanted to stop, truly, but it just felt right for some reason.

I don't know how long he was doing it for but after a while I found I didn't care. It wasn't that I wanted him to do it, but it felt good, and it was feeling better the more he did it. His cock just kept plunging into me while his hands were on my breasts, rubbing them and playing with them, and even that felt good.

I was feeling increasing hot and bothered and very tense the longer he went and when he started moving a lot faster something in me just gave way and I screamed as waves of pleasure rolled through me.

Chuck moved away from me at that stage and Hank was there. He was holding a wet rag he'd produced from somewhere. (I mean the rag. The water obviously came from the river.) Hank just wiped me down as calmly as you please. I didn't thank him. He was as much to blame as Chuck for the state I was in.

I started to get to my feet but Hank stopped me.

"Hold it," he said. "Where do you think you're going? My turn now."

I yelled, "What?" shocked to think that he was also going to stick one of those things in me.

Hank sighed and looked at Chuck.

"She's not naïve," he said. "She's just as dumb as they come."

With that Hank dropped his trousers and sure enough his cock was sticking way out in front of him.

"If you want to mess up Hank's mind," said Chuck, "roll over onto your hands and knees. He'll find it hard to lie on top of you if you do that."

Hank said something rude and grabbed at me and I hastily rolled over. No way I was rolling back to let him jump on me.

"You're right," said Chuck with a laugh. "As dumb as they come."

I was trying to work out what he meant when I felt Hank's hands close over my hips. The next thing I knew his cock was probing at my pussy from behind, driving into me even as I registered what an idiot I was being. Of course he could get at me from that position.

He held my hips while he drove home and it appeared that Chuck had been right about it not hurting again. It still felt rather large as it happily pushed its way into me.

As soon as Hank slapped home his hands left my hips and closed over my breasts and then he was sliding in and out of me, starting at a fast pace and keeping it up. I was squealing and protesting and Chuck was laughing at me, cheering Hank on. Not that he needed any cheering on. He seemed to be having a fine old time, his cock banging into me just as fast as he could go.

I guess there's something about being bounced on a man's cock that just makes a girl move with it. I was still squealing and carrying on, but I also found I was bouncing my bottom, pushing to meet him as he came into me. And all those hot and bothered feelings were gathering again. They seemed to be leaping to life a lot faster this time than when Chuck was doing it. Was this because Chuck had warmed me up or was it because Hank was going at a faster pace?

Whatever the reason I suspected that my squealing and carrying on had a new note to it, changing from anger to excitement. Not that I seemed able to control it. I was just reacting to the situation I found myself in and Hank was hard at work stirring up the strangest feeling in me. Eventually I reached the same point that Chuck had pushed me to and I screamed as those same wild sensations ripped through for a second time.

Hank moved away from me and Chuck was standing there smiling at me.

"See, Tracy, you're completely unharmed," he said with a grin. "Just a bit of harmless fun. Still, if I were you I wouldn't mention it to your parents. They might not understand."

I just gave him a nasty look and didn't bother to answer. Still, he did have a couple of points. My mother would be horrified if she learnt that a couple of men had undressed me. She'd be imagining all sorts of things that could have happened, and nothing much had. Not really.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers