Coworker

Story Info
He brings home a coworker to play with his girlfriend.
2.1k words
4.23
14k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D: Do you remember Michael from my work?

D: You met him at the work party a few months back.

C: Yeah, I remember him. He was quite nice.

D: I'm glad you think so, he's coming over for dinner tonight.

C: Okie dokie, I'll run to the store and grab some ingredients to make a roast!

D: And then after dinner, he and I are going to have some fun with you

C: Have fun with me?

C: Hello??

C: Are you there?

Casey blushed red, she continued her walk, heading down the street towards their home. Their dog, Arlo, pulling on the lead with a wagging tail.

Together they reached the home with the picket fence. She put the dog in the backyard and began writing a shopping list. With a rough idea of what she'd need to purchase, she picked up her car keys and walked to the carport.

Climbing into her little white station wagon, Casey stuck the keys in the ignition and started the vehicle.

Throughout the short shopping trip, she couldn't stop her mind from wandering. The thought of what the night could bring her was exciting.

Casey and her boyfriend, Daniel, had previously engaged in many sexual encounters with multiple parties involved. After a year of being in a relationship and 4 months of experimenting sexually they had begun to come up with rules and agreements on how such experimentation should be carried out.

Daniel knew that if she was not willing to proceed with tonight's engagements she would have told him via their safewords. He had organised the activities using one of their agreed upon methods.

Her toes would curl and fists would clench, unable to stop imagining the two men using her, taking it in turns to pleasure themselves with her body.

Somehow, she managed to bring her mind back on track momentarily and prepared their meal for the evening, every so often allowing her mind to drift off again.

Hours went by, during which she vacuumed, mopped and even polished the floors, dusting furniture and shelves as she went. The house was sparkling clean and dinner was being kept warm in the oven. She made sure the bedroom was in immaculate condition and every single toy was cleaned and sanitized, unsure of what would be used that night.

It was almost 6PM when the men arrived at the house, the feast spread out on the table before them, it's scent greeting them at the door.

Casey met them in the entryway, wearing a casual day dress. It was clear to Daniel that she wore nothing beneath this. He smiled at his insider knowledge and scanned her body meticulously, noticing every curve and dip, "Let's eat shall we?"

The meal consisted of such intense sexual tension, Casey hardly ate at all, using all of her focus to keep the conversation appropriate and not blurt out the lewd images flooding her brain.

"Well, that was delicious Casey. Now why don't you strip for us?" Michael spoke, casual as ever. He then rose from the table along with Daniel and the two walked into the bedroom.

Casey knew they where getting something from the toy box. But she was clueless as to what.

She cleared up all the dishes from dinner and wiped down the table.

Then, she began removing her clothes, leaving them in a small pile underneath the coffee table in the living room. She was unsure what they planned to do to her, just as she was unsure where.

Not knowing what else was expected of her, she kneeled in the middle of the room and simply awaited their return.

Together, they entered the room, carrying with them a collar, lead, furlined cuffs, lube, condoms, riding crop and blindfold.

Her eyes widened, their evil smiles a tell-tale sign she was really in for it.

"Michael?" The man looked at Daniel, who gestured toward the nude woman before them. Michael placed the blindfold on her eyes, causing every hair on her body to stand up.

Now she wouldn't be able to tell who was doing what to her. Whether it was her boyfriend touching her or his coworker violating her, she could not tell the difference.

One of them secured the collar and lead around her neck, holding it tight as the other cuffed her hands behind her back.

They slowly circled her, tracing her body with the riding crop.

The crop lightly patted her soft breasts, it ran up and down her skin. Running down to her bottom and giving it a whack.

She gasped, her body flinching in response to the hit.

"What do you think Mike, she's so well behaved isn't she?" Dan's voice rung out, sending shivers down her spine.

"Yes, she's being very good for us. But I think she looks a bit too comfortable. What do you say we fix that, huh?"

She bit her lip, hearing a deep chuckle and awaiting the orders she could feel were about to be spoken, "Stand up for us, baby."

She stood, her hands clenched nervously at her sides, "Good. Good girl, you must really want it, don't you."

A hand ran up her spine, reaching the back of her neck and gripping it firmly, forcing her to bend over 90°, "Now beg for us to touch you."

"Please. Please, Master, I need it. I need your big cock inside me. Please fuck me, Master," A harsh whip landed on her bottom as one of them hit her with the crop.

"US. I said to beg US. Can't you do anything right, slut?" She whimpered, her cheeks clenching closed.

"Master, Sir. I need you both. I want you to use me, together. I need 2 cocks to really fill me up. Please Sir. Please Master. I want you to use me," this time the crop gently hit upwards to her pussy a few times, pushing her to stand on her tippy toes.

"Much better," A light blow from the crop to the face, "open your mouth."

She gasped when a cold, lubed up finger entered her pussy.

In that second a large cock was shoved into her open mouth with no warning.

The one in front held the lead tightly as he fucked her face, pulling it towards him in time with his thrusts.

The one in the back continued finger fucking her, adding one more and bringing them in and out with no particular rhythm. She soon learnt the one behind her must have been kneeling on the ground, as she felt a warm, wet tongue dig into her pussy.

Alternating between fingers and tongue, he stretched out and prepped her pussy.

He then stood and rammed himself into her. They fucked her in time with one another, each of their thrusts pushing her deeper onto one another.

The one in front was grunting and pulling tight on the lead with one hand, the other hand pulling her hair out of the way of her face.

Behind her, the man gripped her by her thighs and paid no attention to where he was hitting, getting her G-spot every so often.

She felt the chain lead being passed to the man in the back and he pulled it tight to arch her back.

This created a better angle for the man in front who held a firm grip on the sides of her face as he thrust in and out.

She gagged and choked but he didn't slow down, she whimpered when she felt another hit with the riding crop.

Her tits swung with the movement of her body and her knees buckled slightly.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you? You needy little slut. You need to cocks to fill you up, huh? Whore can't even speak because her mouth is full of cock. You love being used by two men, you're such a little cockslut. You begged for this, you begged for two big cocks to bang you. How pathetic."

She recognised the voice of Daniel, but still couldn't work out which one was him. The hands on the side of her face clasped over her ears slightly and muffled the sound.

They swapped places, handing the lead over as they did so. Without wasting any time at all, they went back to fucking her in time.

This time, the guy who was now at the back pulled the lead far back and fucked her fast. His free hand hanging by his side rather than resting on her body.

The riding crop landed on each of her cheeks every few thrusts. Being used far more with this rotation.

"Get your fucking teeth out of the way, skank," She reshaped her mouth and noticed as the man started going deeper than before.

They threw insults at her and degraded her as they used her body.

Out of nowhere, they both stopped and she was pulled by her lead to stand upright and begin walking.

Not knowing where she was, they made her kneel down on the carpet and she felt the couch in front of her.

One of them had sat himself on the couch and the other positioned behind her as they forced her into an almost doggystyle, hovering over the lap of whoever sat on the couch.

The one behind her lined himself up with her hole, the tip pressing gently against her. He then pushed into her as the one on the couch grabbed her head and guided her to his own cock.

Proceeding with a similar rhythm, they used both her holes. Her whines and whimpers muffled by the cock in her mouth.

They pulled her up slightly, each pulling out of her. They sat her on the man on the couch, his cock sliding into her easily. She felt a few more hits from the crop, "Do you think she's stretched out enough?"

"She begged for two cocks to fill her up, I don't care if we tear her in half, we'll give her what she asked for. Won't we?" A deep chuckle accompanied the sexual threat.

They lifted her so only the tip remained inside of her. Then slowly and painfully, a second cock pushed its way into the same hole. She screamed out in pain and pleasure as her pussy stretched wide.

The men groaned as they thrusted together inside of her, tighter than ever now.

With every thrust she let out a short scream. The man on the couch grasped her by the small of her back, pulling her towards him to arch her back. The man behind her clasped a rough hand over her mouth, silencing her at once.

They grunted and groaned as she squeezed them inside of her. Another hit with the crop, her eyes widening, almost bulging. Again, she tensed around them and squealed. Once more, the stinging pain caused her to squirm.

"You're taking this so well, such a good little whore for us. So well behaved letting a stranger come into your home and use you. You like being stretched out, don't you? Such a painslut, you love how bad we hurt. Are you ready for us to finish now, huh?" They took turns degrading her, their grips tightening on her body.

They then pulled out and put her kneeling on the ground again. One of them began fucking between her tits. The other stood up and made his way to next to them, positioning himself for Casey to suck him off.

He stay still as she moves her head back and forth, taking in his cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," The man fucking her tits slowed and pulled away, exploding all over her chest, his cum dripping down her tits.

The second man stood in front of her, she let her mouth open wide, her tongue sticking out. He slapped his cock against her tongue and jerked himself off before he let himself cum on her face. He watched as the white liquid ran down her chin, some landing in her mouth, some on her eye, her cheekbones caked in his cum.

The room filled with heavy breathing, she heard footsteps leave the room and the remaining man started to remove her collar and blindfold.

Her eyes squinted, adjusting to the sudden light and she saw their guest stood in front of her completely nude with a gentle smile, "Are you feeling alright, were we too rough?"

She shook her head with a reassuring smile. She saw Daniel re-enter the room, nude as well, with a packet of wet wipes, "You guys were just perfect."

"I'm glad. Same time next week?" He looked to Daniel who was cleaning their mess off of his lovely girlfriend before helping her back to her feet and holding her close.

"Absolutely."