Coz 01

Story Info
Coz has a gimmick for the upcoming underground mixer.
2.4k words
2
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coz 01

Hi, I'm Coz and I'm a villain (wannabe) on Friday nights. I am a bit of a fem boy, but I would rather that you think of me as a roleplaying fem character more than a regular cross dresser who just posts nudie selfies on Chang. And as a villain, I will never apologize for not sharing one of those rear-view money shots online. If you want to see my trans body up that close, well, you're just going to have to ask me out on a date and before you start dropping lude comments on my Chang page about things, you had better be a blue Denim type of person and you had better be willing to accept that a villain who appears to have stolen the body from the girl next door is riding shotgun with you. And chuckle at my jokes and call me a "villain" at least two or three times, LOL.

And to keep things even because I always like things even, well, you can call me a "villain" in the other direction when I don't put out for you. I mean, I'm just not there yet and I don't even know if I'm ever going to get there, but at least engage in a discussion with me as to why we're not going any further and give me a chance to remind you about how I was a good date in other ways. I mean, let's just keep things even and see where things go from there because quite frankly, you don't know and neither do I know, but who knows what the future might hold, right?

But enough about all that. I may not be overly outgoing, but I have places that I can go and I have a decent support system of friends and acquaintances, even though I'm not quite old enough to go to any of the clubs yet. But there are almost ways around that and that will come up a little later when I get knee deep into the gimmick side of my life, so hold tight for that.

So, I like my hair, but a colorful hair piece isn't out of the question either. I like jeans and I like how some people (LOL, guys) like the way I wear jeans, but I haven't dropped my jeans for anyone, as I just mentioned. However, LOL, to keep things even, LOL, some of my jeans have their fair share of hand prints on the back pockets and a decent amount of boner imprints too, so remember that when you feel that you had enough of my teasing and you just want to take me home and drop me off. I mean, at least engage in a discussion with me in my driveway, alright? I mean, villain or not, I have learned how to snuggle up to another human and I have even "touched" a guy (Max) in some places before, so.

But I will tell you right now that our discussion will always lean towards keeping the keel of our vessel even as can be and yes, an even keel should lean towards my favor and we should leave things right there. I mean, I'm a little skittish about a few things, but I have allowed a small amount of personal space violation in the past. Not too much, mind you, but keeping the boat afloat hasn't been all that bad, but that might be because I have had the good fortune of knowing people like you, who have seemingly cut me enough slack to make up for when I threw the anchor overboard without tying it off first. I mean, remember back as to how I helped you pull the anchor rope back into the boat, right?

Anyways, I have and will continue to use gimmicks towards my favor and my gimmicks are not the same as tricks. I mean, for example, as I mentioned above, I will wear a purple hair piece to match a purple shirt or a vest and sleeve gloves if I'm feeling spunky and want to be noticed. And by the way, it's more violet than purple, but it catches people's eyes just the same, so. And um, my gimmicks work, LOL, or at least my people let me believe they work, but at the end of the day, it's all the same, right?

Now, my initial story has to do with a gimmick that I put into play this past August, but I want to make it clear that sometimes, other people get something out of my trickery, I mean my gimmicks, too, like last August when there was a blow out underground mixer in the dirty warehouse district.

Not that I was old enough to be allowed in, but I came up with a set of gimmicks that would give me a little extra exposure while keeping the keel even, so, I mean, that's cool, right?

I was getting something out of it and my friend Kaylee was going to get something out of it and last, but not least, Suzie up at the Pizza Shop was going to get something out of it, so everybody wins and then everyone lives happily ever after, right? Well, at least the three of us were going to have at least one decent Saturday night with extra eyes catching appeal, I guess. But a Saturday night of eyes catching bliss, just the same, so.

Now, if it had been in October around Halloween time, my gimmick would have been totally run of the mill and old hat, but it was August, so that's where my over use of the phrase "eyes catching" comes in.

The problem was how things started out. My "playbook" had me personally delivering my party gifts, which would allow me to, you know, get out and be seen a little. My friend Kaylee had neighbors who liked to secretly gawk at me and of course, visiting Suzie up at Pizza Shop was always a good way to strut my stuff in public and for my Blue Denim friend, Carli, well, my jeans always fit right in with her crew, so.

So, the problem started out with Kaylee, or should I say the problem started out when Kaylee became a little impatient and sent her step brother, Max, over to my place to pick up her underground party favor instead of waiting for me to get my butt in gear. I mean, I like Max well enough, but geez, right? I mean, I was dressing for a huge blow out underground party that I couldn't even attend, so I was looking very forward to all of the exposure I could get, but impatience, right?

But at least Kaylee sent me a text in advance that Max was coming over. I mean, she didn't explain her impatience, but I think there was a family deal going on or something. I'm not saying that Max bribed her for a chance to be alone with me in my house, but it didn't take very long for it to feel that way.

But things started out nicely. Max took a seat on the couch with a beer as I finished a few final touches of my facial makeup in my bedroom, LOL, for like five minutes. And then Max chose to fill the void of my open bedroom door. And I don't even mind admitting that Max looked good as a doorway filler. LOL, he certainly mastered that door frame to door frame stance (staring at my backside, I might add).

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't have any major issues with Max and we do have a history of playful activity when no one else can see us, but we had never ever been completely alone before, so I stayed quite aware that Max might just prefer to bed me rather than just talk to me, so I barely wiggled my butt in his direction in my desk chair as I finished up with my eyes and lip gloss (basically fully dressed, mind you, no matter how small my jeans shorts were).

"Look, Coz, Kaylee sent me and all, so don't hate on me. I mean, it's not like I bribed her into letting me come over to your place where I knew we be alone and all. Besides, you can just post a few extra selfies on Chang and tag Kaylee so all her neighbors will get a glimpse of you, not to mention that you can still go up to the Pizza Shop and then down to the spot, right Coz?"

"Well, I was hoping to strut my stuff as much as possible in person tonight, Max, but I'm getting used to disappointments these days. Anyways, I'm almost ready to go up to the Pizza Shop, but it's really not helping that you're just going to stand in my bedroom door and smirk at me like that while I finish up, so."

"Look Coz, you're always telling people to confess and to confess true, so right now I'm confessing and I'm confessing true that watching you get all dolled up for such a simple trip to the Pizza Shop is more than I could have thought it would be. I'm also confessing that I wouldn't mind taking advantage of the alone time we have right now and, whoa, whoa, whoa, slam the brakes to the floor! Coz, Coz, Coz, your eyes, Coz!"

Yeah, I stood up from my bedroom desk and faced Max while wearing my own share of the party night gimmicks. Oh, so its gimmick reveal time then? Well, mine were Star Burst Vampire Red, Kaylee's tinted contact lenses were Kaleidoscope Purple and the pair of tinted contact lenses that I was going to personally deliver to Suzie were Impact Cracked Black Annulus (you know, perfect for the queen of the goth crew, right?). And a few back up pairs of tinted costume contact lenses that included a Fresh Snow Flake set for my Blue Denim friend, Carli.

"Oh, so Max, you noticed my tinted contact lenses then, huh? LOL, they are Star Burst Vampire Red, but just for tonight, so, do you like them or are they just that different and all, Max?"

[Bedroom door closes, click, latch.]

"Max????? What are you thinking by shutting and locking my bedroom door?"

Oh, well, Max never answered my question with words, but he certainly answered it with his actions! I mean, I may not know much about certain things, but that was some step forward that he made and that was some arm wrapping hug that Max gave me as I stood there batting my Star Burst Vampire Red eyes in his direction. Oh, and all that ended with some kind of make out session, as initiated by Max, I might add (and I'm happily adding, I think, LOL).

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, umma, mwah, ow, ow, ag, ag, ag, ah, ug, ug, ug, ummah, mwah.]

Also, I had never really been kissed before in that direction because as I said, I had merely only playfully pecked Max in the past, but Max took good care of all that for me! I mean, all that lip locking was clearly directly in my direction!

"Well, wow, well, um, huh, um, I guess I'm glad that the lenses come with 2 sets in the box then, Max."

[Ummah, mwah, ag, ah, ah, ummah, ug, ug, ug, umma, umma, ummah, ow, ow.]

"Um, Max, um, brr, brr, I should, grr, grr, I should get going, um, Max, but, um, just for the record, you just kissed me and kissed me heavy, right Max?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, umma, mwah, ow, ow, ag, ag, ag, ah, ug, ug, ug, ummah, mwah.]

"I want to wreck you, Coz before you go, so let me gaze into your red eyes while I wreck you, Coz."

Also, as you might have already imagined, if I hadn't been kissed before then it makes some sense that I hadn't been wrecked before. Or ruined. Or "done" as some would say.

"Well, I must say that was a delightful surprise and a wonderful series of kisses Max, but with your step sister Kaylee and all and wow, um, Max, damn, Max, um, shoot, Max, um."

[Ummah, mwah, umma, mwah, ow, ow, ha, ha, ah, ah, ug, ug, ug, ummah, mwah.]

"Oh, um, Max, I should get up to the Pizza shop now and all, so. Ooh, Max, Max, don't hump me like that, Max."

"Unbutton my shorts, Coz."

"You already did that, Max."

"Then unbutton your shorts, Coz."

"Well, you already did that too and stop that by the way. It takes someone like me to get all buttoned up properly in the first place anyways, so."

I suppose that you folks already know that someone like me rarely wears nothing under a pair of shorts, so that "unzipping of the zippers" wasn't working out in his favor very well. LOL, I mean, LOL, I still had three layers of defense articles of clothing in between my Denim shorts zipper and me, right?

"Damn it, Coz, not another hand job tonight!"

Well, with the way Max had me squeezed into him so tightly and with the zipper on his canvas shorts already down, well, I don't know, but somehow my hand ended up in there. And I already admitted to washing him really fast once before, so shut it folks.

[Ping, ping, ping, ping]

"Oh, that's Kaylee pinging your phone and my phone, Max, so?"

"You don't know that, Coz, so dig a little deeper and take my shorts off the rest of the way the hard way, like as they go down then so do you, alright?"

Ah, no! That wasn't alright! Was it?

I mean, I guess I finished pushing his shorts down, right? I mean, there were a pair of hands on his belt band and his hands were both gently pushing me down by my shoulders, so unless someone else snuck into my house to lend an extra pair of hands, I mean, I guess I helped him with that, right?

"There you go, Coz, put it in your mouth and gaze up at me with those red eyes and all. Be my villain girlfriend for tonight, Coz, be my villain girlfriend! Ooh, ooh, oh, Coz, oh my, Coz, ahh."

Oh, I liked that Max liked my red eyes and all, but I didn't care much for his suggestion of how all that "gazing" should occur, right? I mean especially since he somehow managed to grab his cell phone, right? And his "no one will recognize you from this angle" trickery was straight up BS!

End Coz 01