Cracking Coconut Ch. 02

Story Info
First Loads of the Job.
7.7k words
4.59
13.2k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Finally, after hours upon hours, Coconut had a chance to catch her breath. Her pussy was vacant, a pink, dank cavernous orifice that clenched and drooled constantly, while Abi strutted into the kitchen in search of a meal. Her choice was a pre-prepared steak that looked almost raw, but she tore into it with glee, cock twitching. The others were elsewhere, only occasionally flitting into her blurred vision. Exhaustion tugged at her consciousness, yet the tingling in her womb kept her awake.

While Abi ate, the cat-girl looked for the others. The fact none were fucking her at that moment was a relief, though she wanted to at least be prepared should they change their minds. Her search was naturally stifled when she saw Lucy, the minotaur that stood above all the others in every respect. She was squatting, a subtle layer of sweat on her dark skin. A single drop formed and followed the striations of her thighs. Make no mistake, it told her, Lucy would fuck her harder than anyone else.

If she survived that long.

Coconut's eyes darted to Abi's approaching cock, figure registering several seconds later, "Good to see you're awake. Better have some breakfast. I churned up some weak little sperms for you that should get through the ring. Well, won't know until we try. Come here!" Abi grabbed her face and angled the lips for her member. Too tired to resist, Coconut's jaw fell open and accepted the impossible girth.

Discomfort forced tears to her eyes, yet her tongue rejoiced at the heady flavour of her pussy and Abi's cock. It pushed into her throat, crushing her uvula, and bulged out through her neck on the way to her stomach. True to her word, Abi had some weakling sperm to deposit, which she did by railing the cat-girl's face. Unstoppable testicles larger than beach balls crushed her tits and sent sparks of depravity down her body.

Though 'weak' Coconut still felt the sperm as they filled her empty gut. When was the last time she ate anything but cum? No, not even cum. Abi only fed her pre-cum before it thickened too much to leak out. At that point, however, she was just happy to be filled... with something digestible! Not just cock.

Her nose mashed into Abi's crotch once more. The musk penetrated her sinuses and suffused all other scents in the room, though none had registered in her brief reprieve. Though futile, Abi still ground the tungsten cock ring into her lips, smearing them in leftover juices.

What brought her there? Coconut only wanted to work for futanari, to better their lives and maybe bed one someday, yet her dreams were warped beyond imagination. Was she working for them? Yes, it couldn't be called anything but hard labour as her tight worked urged Abi into a ferocious rhythm. She had to raise her hands to cushion the balls for fear they'd send her flying. And yes, she had bedded a futa, however it was nothing like she'd hoped.

Three scenarios had lodged in her mind before this happened. One was a meet cute, maybe bumping a cute futa and knocking them down with her huge boobs, thus earning their ire and infatuation, before things came to a head. Another was far more spontaneous, with her alone at a bar, forlorn and alone, only for a futa to come and take her burdens away in a night of passion. The third was ideal, that she would meet one, get to know them, gradually work up the courage to ask them out, date them for a few weeks as their passions built, before finally falling into bed. Marriage wasn't far off in that scenario.

Now she was nothing but a cocksleeve for Abi. Her belly was full of pre and cock, though no more liquid was added, the balls heaving against her hands. She tried squeezing them without success, like they were filled with concrete or iron. Well, they did have plenty of protein. An amused sigh left her nose.

Abi stopped and growled, "Something funny?" Coconut tried shaking her head, but the cock went rigid and held her in place. The demon bared her fangs, wove fingers into the cat-girl's hair, and tensed, showing off muscles Coconut would never have. Even if she worked out after this, the inevitable pregnancy they'd give would ruin her body forever.

Unless she made them all cum in her stomach instead. That was it, her only out! Coconut took a deep breath and braced her body, all while looking into her would-be impregnator's eyes, daring her to go through with it. Abi snarled at her, the cock flexed and a ear-piercing PING rang out.

"Oh, looks like she's about to blow," one of the other futa, Kumano, said.

"About time," another intoned, "Hurry up and bust a nut in her so we can take a turn."

"Well, it was fun, Coco, but now it's time to dump a fat load in your uterus. Birth at least three or four of mine will you?"

Coconut wrapped her arms around the demon's hips when she tried extracting herself. They couldn't. She wouldn't let them knock her up, even if her womb got hot just thinking about it, such an honour was reserved for a beloved. Not some demon that fucked her because of a depraved company's orders.

To that end, she employed every blowjob technique in her arsenal. Her efforts were strained, her tongue pushed flat by the girth inside her, which forced her jaw to open too wide, muscles barely capable of flexing. Still, Coconut put her all into it. She wriggled her tongue against the underside, purposely swallowed and pushed swathes of spit up and out, while sliding to and fro. Sure, she couldn't breathe and pre-cum was starting to run out her nostrils, but she'd succeed.

For the sake of her precious ovum.

"That's cute," Abi said and stopped her moves with a firm squeeze, "Tell you what, I won't breed you today if you get me off with your mouth before you run out of air. Come on." The demon lifted her, rather, the cock did, and carried her over to a couch. Lucy reclined beside them, idly observing the outcome.

Fuck, she was... being that close to her was... Coconut shuddered as she eyed the minotaur's balls, so huge and... and bulging with... sperm? Did they get that big? They had to be the size of...

"Hey! Don't focus on her, otherwise I'm doing more than breeding you."

She didn't want to know what 'more' meant and locked her gaze back to Abi. The demon laid back, hands behind her head, and smirked, waiting for Coconut's attempt at saving her eggs. Eyes clenched shut, the cat-girl pushed on the demon's hips and extricated half her cock, then slammed herself down on it. Spit lubricated the way and her next attempts were smoother, enough for her to reach lower and fondle Abi's scrotum.

Buds the size of grapes pushed against her fingers. Coconut barely noticed herself moaning at the sensation, or that she pressed her body closer, mashing her tits into the heavy spheres. She didn't pull away, intent on giving Abi everything she could want, except the ultimate prize, and massaged the sack with her bust. Each throb in Abi's member ricocheted through Coconut's chest and echoed in her abdomen.

Entire feet of cock vanished and appeared from her gullet. Every vein scraped along her insides, trained her tender throat to accept its insane girth, all while taunting her pussy with what it missed most. Coconut clenched her eyes shut, tried focusing on any thought but the trembling of her snatch. It clenched around thin air, desperate to squeeze a fat, futa phallus.

"Better hurry, your cheeks are turning purple," Abi said.

No, no, no! Coconut summoned all the strength her frayed body could muster and slid her throat along every inch of Abi's mast. Black specks dotted her vision as she worked, forced to use weak legs to rock to and fro. The weaker her consciousness got, the more her pussy took hold. As her vision blurred, her hands abandoned their station and toyed with gaping cunt. It managed to close as her anatomy dictated, but still yawned a full two inches wide.

It felt so empty. Her throat and belly were so full. It didn't seem fair. She needed a dick inside her so bad, her emptiness wasn't simply a cause of dysphoria, but a stabbing need to rectify it. Coconut's eyes rolled as she slid back for the last time.

"Well, looks like you couldn't make it. This ring's getting real fucking tight though," Abi said and stood, grunting as she squatted to sling Coconut's half-conscious body over a shoulder, "Let's get to the pool. They drained it this morning, but I'm sure we can go for a swim soon."

"If not, I can always handle it," Lucy said. Her voice compelled Coconut to look in her direction, noticing those giant hands fondling even larger bulges in her shorts.

"Yeah, I know. God, you fill twenty pools in an afternoon and suddenly you're miss 'fill ya pool'. Coco and I can handle it. Can't we, Coco?"

"..." Coconut barely managed an audible breath, vocal chords coated in spit and pre.

"See? We've got this."

Coconut burst back to consciousness with a raspy inhale in tandem with Abi thrusting back into her pussy. Shameful as it was to admit, even in her private thoughts, she rejoiced at the reunion and came instantly. Direct light confused her for a second as she looked around, then realised she was outside, breathing in the polluted air of the city, yet her nose still sought and found Abi's piercing musk. They were surrounded by walls several feet high, stood atop of a sloping floor. Just as Abi said, they were in the pool.

She couldn't be serious about filling it up. Could she? Those balls were enormous, easily the biggest Coconut had seen on a mammal, and they weighed a literal ton, so the contents were highly condensed, however it seemed impossible to fill this entire pool with semen alone. Abi showed no worry for that as she pounded into the cat over and over.

Soon enough, Coconut was cumming again and forgot her disbelief. It was better to just zone out and let things happen at this point. She'd tried, the taste of cock still thick on her tongue, and failed. Resigned to her fate, she flexed whatever muscles still obeyed her, which seemed to only be her cunt.

"That's it, squeeze me, Coco. Hmm, tighter, gotta cum real fucking hard to break this ring," Abi grunted.

She kept calling her 'Coco'. Most of her friends shortened her name to 'Nut' or 'Nutty'. Maybe that was a blessing in disguise, a way for her to disconnect from this experience. It wasn't happening to the sweet cat-girl from the country, but an unfortunate breeder slut called Coco. How would Coco react to the inevitable breeding headed her way?

"Fuck me, Abi. Dump your huge load in my empty little womb," Coco said. Yeah, that sounded right. Abi thought so too, if her sudden lurch in ferocity was any inclination. The balls flew high, slamming into her distended belly and forcing the wind from her lungs. Each strike was stronger, heavier, powered by thrusts against her ass that would leave it a brilliant scarlet. Constant splashing underlined Abi's moans and grunts as Coco's juices gushed out.

"Now you're gettin' it," Abi snickered and pulled harder on her arms, arching the girl's back so her skin tightened, further exaggerating the demon's sheer enormity with light, coppery skin stretched around every vein the size of a normal dick. As it backed out, Coco felt it scrape along her uterine walls, teasing the path to her ovaries. Maybe it was her new mindset, but she swore she felt them shudder and clench in response. Like they wanted Abi's seed.

"Getting close," Abi said. On cue, a deafening SNAP! filled the air, followed by a heavy, metallic thud. The demon backed up, Coco's head lolled forward and, once the bulge was all but gone, saw the semi-circles of thick tungsten in a pool of her own cum. Mammoth balls visibly roiled, their ashen skin shiny from the strain as they rapidly expanded, and bulged from the billions, no, trillions of grape-sized swimmers desperately sought an egg. Coco's eyes rolled back and unfathomable curses spilled from her lips as Abi leisurely pushed back in.

Bit by bit, inch after inch, her stomach distended once more. The key difference was the constant throbbing, not just from the demon, but her own womb fluttered excitedly. Their bodies pushed flush together, Coco's ass squished right against Abi's taut abs, while her legs came to rest against the demon's balls. For several seconds, they simply pulsed in tandem, like a countdown. 3...2...1...

"It's coming!" Coco screeched right when the impossibly thick, impregnating sludge flared out Abi's shaft and lurched up its urethra, so viscous that it took every shred of the demon's might just to keep it moving. That is, until Coco kicked out in blind ecstasy.

While she didn't excel in sports due to her bountiful chest, Coco was far from weak. Her legs in particular had enough force to bend metal, and were notorious back home for sending multiple perverts to the hospital. Every ounce of that power struck Abi's massive sack and, while it didn't hurt the demon, the kick was enough to send a surge of cum soaring through her length. The tar-like substance pried open the urethra and spilled out in a sustained log of congealed sperm.

Once freed, the uncountable legions broke off and filled every nook and cranny within Coco. Her belly rounded out as it pooled at her cervix, devouring the shape of Abi's cock and distending toward the pool floor. Still more kept squeezing out at the tip well beyond the cat-girl's head, bulging through her flesh, before breaking down into a more fluid essence that clung to every square inch of her insides. In a hideous paradigm of pregnancy, Coco's gut writhed and jerked out in all directions with the shape of Abi's many, many tadpoles.

What started as a sleeve for hyper futa dick, became a condom as her stomach lowered and met the floor. It spread out, held down by Abi's strength and its sheer weight, yet even that wasn't enough to keep it flat. Coco rose an inch higher for every two that she widened, but Abi wouldn't relinquish her hold. As the belly pushed her balls back, she simply planted both feet upon it and straddled the cat-girls plush rear.

"Yes, get swoll with my seed! Take it! Take every fucking sperm you little breeder bitch!"

"Oh, look at that, she's really going all out." Coco only barely recognised the voice as another futa, though she couldn't tell where it came from, with her head locked forward to witness the perpetual inflation of her womb.

"Coco's pretty impressive herself. Most breeders start spilling ages ago."

"Well, Janet did select her personally. Remember that vixen she signed up a couple years ago? Simply sublime."

"Looks like this one might just be better."

"Wanna bet how much more before she pops?"

"Sure. If she bursts in the next thousand litres then I'll wait my turn."

"And if not?"

"Then I'm gonna keep her for the whole month."

"Ooh, damn. What do you say to that, Aria?"

"You're on. She's already struggling."

Coco had no idea who exactly was talking. Even Lucy's voice, the only one she was confident she'd recognise, just faded into a muddled noise as her body blazed through too many orgasms for her to count. A keening wale vibrated in her throat when Abi resumed thrusting, as if her endless deluge wasn't enough. The demon pulled on her hair, forcing her to look at her leering golden eyes, before a tongue snaked into her mouth. Coco just moaned and suckled on it like a good breeder slut.

After all, why would she protest now, when her womb was already inundated in enough sperm to knock up her home town. Gulping down demon spit meant nothing by comparison. Coco swirled her tongue around Abi's, guiding it deeper until she was gagging on it, eyes rolling further back to the point she only saw a glimpse of the demon's similarly ecstatic face. A constant wet clap punctuated her impregnation as Abi's balls were flung into her still swelling mass.

How many litres had she taken? Someone mentioned a thousand litres, but that couldn't be real. No one, futa or otherwise, could shoot that much. That said, she never expected such a huge dick to fit inside her, nor for there to be six others even larger. They were waiting their turns. Waiting to plunge gigantic dicks into her until she was ruined for the rest of this life and the next.

Pressure built against her cervix from within. Abi was still cumming and fucking and tasting her throat, and yet her balls felt no smaller as they smashed into Coco's belly. There had to be hundreds of litres in there - dozens of gallons! - enough to fill a bathtub several times over.

Being so high up, the wind had a nipping chill to it. She felt that distinctly on every inch of her naked, titanic gut, every breeze felt like it passed through her skin and touched her from within. A deep, visceral creaking matched the sounds of Abi's thrusts and ejaculation. Her skin was on its final legs. There couldn't be much more left in the demon, could there?

"Remind us, Abi, what's your record again?!"

The tongue reeled back and swiped across Coco's face, "375'000 litres."

Coco ripped her hands free of the demon and slapped them against her belly; it was ginormous. She thought she knew just how massive by the flooding inside, however that didn't do it justice when she tried reaching around for her belly-button and didn't even crest the widest curve. Bigger than her entire body, massive enough to house her entire family, and every inch was riddled with swarms of spermatozoa. She'd be lucky if that was the biggest she ever got.

The pressure on her cervix burgeoned, like a hydraulic press bearing down it. She grit her teeth, clenched her muscles on instinct, terrified of what she'd feel if she relaxed even a little. But that wasn't for her to choose.

Bubbling magma rose and enveloped her skin. It consumed her tits first, coalesced in the nipples, a heat so intense it shortened her breaths until all she could do was pant in time with Abi's animalistic grunts, then gathered in her belly and rapidly descended to her navel. Trillions of small shapes wriggled against her. No longer a mere simile her mind conjured, the sensation was literal.

Her pussy had given out. Abi's cock only plugged so much as her walls stretched out and released gallons upon barrels worth of seed, quickly pooling below. It was...

Liberating? Terrifying? Amazing? Orgasmic?

Coco searched for the right word. She felt freed, the stress on her poor womb finally relieved, yet the experience was terrifying, like feeling Abi's cum on her skin truly sealed in just how thoroughly bred she'd become, all while her erogenous zones sparked like pylons in a lightning storm and she felt the most incredible sensations she'd never even dreamed of. But it really was simpler than all that; she got off to it.

Whenever Abi pulsed and dumped another gallon inside her, pushing out a lesser amount, she came on the spot. Despite the relief, her belly kept expanding, just slower. Up and out, she continued to feel more of the air and demon cum on her belly. Voices flitted in through her ecstasy.

"Looks like you fucked up."

"Fine. I'll wait my turn. You all can get her nice and stretched out for me."

"What if we ruin her for you?"

"Sweetheart, don't even joke about that. You know my darlings make anyone feel virgin tight. Besides, I'm sure she'll surprise us in the best way."

What were they talking about? Coco looked through half-lidded eyes as the pool-rim crept into view, there she noticed the other futanari standing around. One stood out, of course, that being Lucy and her behemoth lengths. But there was something more, something Coco never noticed; four balls stretched out her scrotum. Which meant so much cum... more than Abi... and all the others were larger than the demon. Yet Lucy was still at their precipice.

That proved too much for the young cat-girl. As her eye-level shot past the rim, her vision sank to darkness, leaving her mind swirling in the sensations of Abi's seed shooting and churning inside her womb. Vague hints of reality tugged at her consciousness; an errant splash of something hot, wet and sticky. The chill air from so high over the earth. But it was the sudden slap and burst of musk against her nose that snapped her back to life.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers