Cracking Coconut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was more than happy to leave her cunt alone while training Coco's jaw with her cock. The taste of pussy juice roused her every time, a sweetly acidic tone unlike the bulldozer-like flavour of semen, and she practically welcomed the reprieve as her belly shrank down. The constant flow continued to stimulate her pussy, sperm writhing in every direction on the way out. Though faint, she felt them stretching out her fallopian tubes in search of more eggs.

So many babies must be inside, she thought. Coco suckled harder on Aria, rocking slightly on her fecund belly. Her thighs refused to close anymore, kept apart both by her gut and the cavernous maw of her cum-stuffed cunt. It practically drowned in the stuff, hardly a speck of natural pink walls visible. A sea of white spilled over her belly and led to a set of ashen feet.

"Looks like you're not taking full advantage," Abi said.

Coco jerked to try and look at her, but Aria just forced her head back into place, "What do you want, Abi? You had your turn."

"It's been three days. Plus, I'm always watching. You can't expect me to just sit idly by when you're making such a mess of the place. And my poor, little Coco"

"Whatever, long as you get out when I say."

"Sure, sure. Man, you really did a number on her." Abi fell silent but for her grunt of joy as she sank her once-unmatched length into Coco's pussy. Impossibly, mercifully, it was far less intense, almost bearable. Coco didn't even cum when their bodies met.

That didn't mean she wasn't spiralling into bliss as Abi set back into a rapid pace. Aria wasn't idle either, reaming her face-hole at an aggressive rhythm, slamming balls deep and backing away in the same motion. Once more, time swirled into a messy stream of sex that only focused when Aria's cock thickened. Lumps rushed down its length, stretched Coco's jaw even further, almost past its impressive limit, then dumped into her once empty stomach. Likewise, Abi shot her load.

Both organs warred for space inside the cat. A womb already flooded with thousands of litres of cum, swarming with apple-sized sperm by the millions or billions, faced off against her full belly that rapidly engorged with a similar amount. Fortunately, Abi's cock, though slimmer, acted as a suitable plug to keep her womb mostly contained. Unfortunately, for the same reason, Aria's girth refused to let more than a few streams out. Coco's eyes rolled into darkness as her bowels were flooded.

"Holy shit!" Abi yelled and laughed as a jet of pure cum erupted from Coco's ass.

"A shame," Aria sighed and pulled out, giving a much better focal point for Coco to empty from. A genuine geyser sprayed forth, coating the wall opposite her and spilling across her chest and inflated abdomen, "Fuck off, Abi. I'm going back in."

"Fine. I'll take the mouth then."

Coco didn't know how long they spent using her like that. With Abi's inclusion, there was no relief and darkness consumed her, unrelenting, even in the face of Aria's cataclysmic orgasms. When she noticed the emptiness inside her, natural light streamed through the windows and onto her shut eyes. She turned her head away, desperate for rest.

Then her nose burned. Reminiscent of a particularly spicy dish her mother cooked, the scent filling her sinuses and searing into her mind, except this wasn't herbs or spices or even burnt... it was pure, the unbridled stink of a cock that needed to fuck and fill her womb. She scrunched her eyes and opened her mouth to breathe instead.

Big mistake. The scent evolved into taste as the penis shoved past her lips.

"Wake up. I'm horny," a deep, commanding voice said.

Opening her eyes, Coconut saw the behemoth cock leading from her mouth to a pair of powerful hips, following them up to a complacent face. Lydia, she recalled and gasped as more of the cock pushed in. It was just the head, but it was already broader than Aria's at its fattest.

And it only got fatter...