Cracking Coconut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coconut attempted to sit up, but instead only sank below the surface. When she came up, the world was pure black once more, though she was fully awake. The instant panic passed swiftly and she wiped at her eyes, thinking she'd been pranked with a creamy pie or something. Well... it was creamy.

Huge globs of off-white sludge filled her hands. It wriggled before her eyes, then lurched toward her arm, trying to climb over her skin. She yelped and flung it away, but that only brought everything else into perspective. Jaw falling, Coconut took in the sea of that same gunk, its surface in constant flux. So caught up in her awe, she didn't notice the pleasure building until it erupted.

"Hey!" Someone shouted over her own cries of ecstasy.

Coconut tried looking for them, but another climax forced her to double over. Her face ended up buried in the semen, sperm quickly attacked her face and plugged her every orifice, prioritising her mouth as the closest thing resembling a cunt and womb. They tasted like sex. Maybe if she had time and a more refined palate, she'd describe it better, but in that moment, the many swimmers on her tongue just tasted like how sex with Abi had felt. Like ecstasy.

She even whimpered as a hand yanked her from the delicious slurry. Someone wiped at her face and her vision was filled with a vaguely familiar face.

"Who're..."

"I'm Aria. Number five. It's my turn with you."

"...oh..." Coconut looked into the oddly bored gaze of her next breeder. She was incredible in every way, more so even than Abi, thighs easily clearing the deep pool of jizz, though the area was only half-full. Bronze skin pulled taut around fine muscles, but juxtaposed against her gorgeous curves. Judging by her rounder ears and stature, Aria was an Amazon.

She'd never met one before, only heard of them and just how... intimidating they could be. Yet Aria didn't give her that impression. Sure, her figure was daunting, especially the length crammed into her sweatpants. Naturally, massive spheres were suspended in them and, within those, what resembled tennis balls poked out. Her sperm... Coconut realised and looked back into the Amazon's blue eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm not like Abi. We'll take it slower," Aria said and tore her pants off, tossing them into the wind. Someone somewhere would end up with a surprise. Whether it was her natural skin or a tan, at least her complexion was consistent across her staggering genitals. Coconut gulped and reached down to feel at her pussy, still gaped at least an inch. It didn't matter how well the female sex was designed to recover, she'd never be the same again.

Especially if Aria, and the others, had their way with her.

"Um, maybe I can just suck it? Abi must've gotten me pregnant, right?"

"Not a chance, cat. Gotta make sure, it's my job. Besides, everyone's sperm is potent enough to knock you up many more times. And I'm not about to pass an opportunity like this."

Coconut backed away, wading through the tar-like seed, "Like what? You guys must get dozens, hundreds of girls."

"We do, but Lucy's interested in you. Last time she showed interest in breeding someone was years ago. I've just gotta see what the fuss is about," Aria said and followed her. It was slight, but the plain expression darkened as she approached, cock rising so the head broke the surface. Abi's cum slid off, like it sensed the larger sperm within.

"Can't I shower first?"

"You had a day off, that's more than most."

"A day?" She slept a whole day? No wonder her stomach had flattened so dramatically, though it felt a little softer against her breasts. Just her imagination. She hadn't eaten anything but cum since getting there, "Um, can I eat something? Besides cum?"

"Later," Aria said and grunted. Her cock jerked upright like a trained dog and pinned Coconut against the wall, urethra staring her in the face, almost level with her lips, "I've been holding back a while now, so I'll let you relax and suck my dick first, okay? But you better drink it all."

"O...okay," Coconut sighed. It was the best she could hope for. And, truth be told, she almost wanted to see how the two futanari compared. How much more would Aria stretch her? Would she cum more than Abi, even with the cock ring?

Her stomach rumbled. She wasn't hungry necessarily, nor was her belly empty, but she craved Aria's cock. A step closer to Lucy's... fuck, she might be infatuated with the minotaur.

"You're thinking about Lucy," Aria noted and grabbed her head, "Better start worrying about me, little one. I'm only so patient."

"Right!" Coconut mewled and reached up to cradle the shaft. Muscles relaxed and let its full weight settle in her palms, almost pushed her back under the surface, forcing a grunt from her, "It's heavy!"

"And covered in Abi's jizz, so get cleaning."

Coconut bit her lip, nodded, and poked her tongue out for a curious lick from frenulum to its slimy tip. Goosebumps rose across her arms, hairs stood on end, and her pussy convulsed against the hordes still trying to swim inside it. She tasted Abi, but there was something far more beneath her flavour. A deep breath through her nose confirmed what she feared; Aria was covered in sweat.

By itself, that posed no real issue, however the salty droplets dotted about her body were like pockets of condensed musk. Their mere existence burned Coconut's nostrils, yet she sniffed for more. Subtle hints at a recent workout came to light as the cat-girl lapped at the tip, eyes drinking in the relaxed yet tense musculature before her. If Aria was still winded from working out, then her guard should be down.

There was no hope left for dealing with Abi's seed, but she could still spare herself more children. Coconut took a deep breath, ignored the deep rooted twinge of lust in her ovaries, and pushed her mouth against the glans. Her tongue darted out and teased Aria's urethra, before pushing flat beneath it as she slid down. Naturally, it forced her jaw to its limits. No movement, one way or the other, was permitted with such a girth inside. Her only path was forward once the glans hooked past her teeth.

She contemplated biting down, though a glance to Aria's face negated such thoughts. For as fearsome as Abi had been, this was an Amazon, one that stood over two feet above Coconut's head. Just the cock alone was worth more than two-thirds of her total mass, and yet it stretched out her throat like Abi's had. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad.

The demon must've loosened her body. Yes, she couldn't breathe, nor could she move anywhere but forward, and of course her womb fluttered in anxiety, but she would get out of this alive. Maybe more if she did well enough. Treat them to the best head of their lives and they'd leave her pussy alone, then she could get her contract torn up and go home.

Then what?

Coconut froze partway down the cock. At least three feet awaited her, with another foot already lodged in her throat. The glans flared out enough to lock against the entrance into her oesophagus, its heat pouring into her and spreading out to fill every facet of her being. Even if she got away with just her oral skill alone, then... she'd likely never feel that extreme stretch in her pussy every again.

A tear not entirely born from deep-throating such a fat cock streaked down her cheek. It kept her frozen, locked on Aria's cock, mind trapped in a debate with itself. An endless loop of pros and cons, even if the lists were short for both. Pro; get fucked and made to cum harder than any cat back home. Con; get fucked and knocked up so bad she might never recover. Both involved getting fucked beyond comprehension.

Her idleness wore at Aria's patience. The Amazon reached down, massive hands encompassed her head, then brought her eyes back to look into irate azure spheres, however that sight immediately blurred as she was slammed down.

"Stop taking so long. I'm giving you a chance here, but I can only wait so long."

Coconut whimpered, lips crushed right against Aria's crotch. Every breath was saturated in her natural musk, a heady scent, duller than Abi's, but more pervasive. Balls thrice the mass of basketballs gurgled against her chest, huge lumps churned beneath the surface, then moved away as Aria shoved her back. The cat-girl understood her role immediately; fuck her own face, or have it reamed for her.

Foot after foot appeared from and vanished into her throat. Aria's cock arched downward, followed the curve of her gullet and spine, bulging out from her torso to dominate her frame from neck to groin. It pushed her belly out and forced it to stretch over her heavy womb, then came to rest below the sperm, throbbing hotly against her abused pussy. Pre-cum gushed faster by the second and filled out her little tummy. Aria's definition slipped away as the viscous fluid pooled around the head and spread throughout.

Even with Abi's seed suspending her body, the weight in Coconut's belly burgeoned and pulled her down and forward. She pushed on Aria's immovable hips to keep up the movement, though all friction only came from the sheer tightness of her cavity. Dregs of pre-cum and spit poured from her lips, displaced by the giant shaft pushing in and out.

Each insertion forced a fresh surge up her windpipe. Thick streams ran from her nostrils, though she doubted any mucus remained, washed clean by Aria's pre. Coconut fought against the cum pool, struggling to move faster, to wreck her own throat for this towering futa. Despite all her efforts, however, the Amazon didn't seem affected. Nothing beyond the relaxed grip on her head signalled that she felt anything.

Yet she still came. Coconut had no hint, not even a tightening of muscles, to warn her as the giant cock lodged in her stomach unleashed a literal storm of semen. Not as thick as Abi's had become, it still surged into her belly and filled the organ to capacity, then instantly beyond, pushing it into the realms of legendary pregnancies and further still. The cat-girl went limp as it pushed on her full womb, forcing a battle between the cum crawling up her pussy and what was already inside. Pressure built in her canal and pushed on the walls, sperm sending her into orgasm.

Through the sea she felt Aria's legs on her belly. It was impossible for it all to remain inside, no matter the girth, surging up her throat and further through her body. What little air she stored up vanished as she inflated. At least she'd be unconscious for some of the experience.

"No you don't," Aria grunted and suddenly Coconut was free. A heavy rope of cum lined her from head to tit, but not another drop leaked out. Looking down, Aria was pinching the base of her prick, "I want you to experience it all."

Unable to answer, let alone speak, Coconut just stared into space as she was braced against the wall. Aria's cock found her pussy, chasing sperm away, then crammed inside. Her brief stupor faded into a scream as unwarranted ecstasy brutalised her mind and body. Walls collapsed around Aria, yet she didn't slow, all their fluids mixing to create a smooth entrance into her snatch. In mere seconds, Coconut devolved from a female to nothing but a living condom as her flesh stretched out.

An intricate circuit of veins throbbed all across her distended flesh. Each vessel became more apparent the deeper Aria pushed, head leading the charge past Coconut's eyes and pushing on her chin, keeping her head back and her torso arched. Trembles rolled through her, gelatinous belly quivering madly, triggered by climax upon climax. No matter how tight she squeezed or hard she squirted, Aria continued onward.

Then she was finished. Their bodies connected with a splash and a clap, Coconut's ass cheeks squished outward by the Amazon's powerful body, leaving her completely overshadowed by the pillar that rose from her gut. As the cock pulled out, dragging half a foot of her pussy with it, all she could do was hold onto the rim for her life. Not that it was necessary.

One of Aria's hands held her in place. It alone was enough to keep her from moving against the futa's desires, yet Coconut still clawed at the stone rim, semen foaming from her lips as torrid pleasure boggled the mind. This wasn't the place for 'Coconut'. She'd retreated during Abi's final efforts, but now she needed to be Coco once more. Anything to keep a semblance of sanity in tact.

And to enjoy the brutal fucking Aria's dick promised.

Cum sloshed all around them. Not an inch of Coco's tanned skin was visible anymore, fresh globs of jizz splashed up to replace any that dripped away thanks to Aria's escalating fervour. They'd moved to a shallower end, leaving the Amazon's hips and thighs free. Only her balls remained half-submerged, yet all that did was churn the ocean up as she pounded Coco into the wall. If the sounds of Abi's rutting had been like brick on putty, then Aria was like thunder claps.

Coco's ears reverberated with each thrust. Her brain rattled with each thrust, vision unfocused, only vaguely aware of the heaps of cum dislodged from the pool and her mouth. She barely breathed, every inhale cut short by another thrust or merely sucking in more semen. Before long, everything in her consciousness would be cum.

Unless it faded first. A meek voice in her head prayed it would, that she could just pass out and be used like a living onahole/condom combo - ona-dom, perhaps? - however Aria wouldn't let her. As flecks of blissful dark crept into her vision, her head was yanked back, a tongue bigger than most dicks she knew back home barged into her mouth, and a sudden awareness fell over her. Just in time for a tsunami to strike.

As her womb superseded her belly in size, Aria turned them around. Coco watched through watery-eyes as her flesh expanded into the pool, shoving Abi's semen aside. The bottom scraped along the floor toward the centre, where it shuddered and creaked, yet kept swelling beyond its previous record. How? Coco marvelled at the sight, even as blue veins spread out, skin stretched so thin she could almost see the cum churning within. Her belly button erupted out with a comical POP!

That's when her growth ceased. A final, tremendous quake rocked her belly as Aria pumped still more jizz into her, but that was the limit. The 'water' level shot up around her mass as the Amazon's contributions poured out. Coco rested her hands atop her gigantic belly, which pushed her tits up and to the sides, then mewled as Aria pulled out. Where was she going?

It became obvious as an instinctive clench unleashed gallons upon gallons from her once tight hole. Coco's stomach diminished rapidly, lowering her body into the living sludge. She thought Aria's sperm were larger than Abi's, yet she only felt grape-sized swimmers in and around her. Once her belly resembled something 'sensible' at several times a full-term pregnancy, mighty hands pulled her out.

"That's better," Aria said into her ear, having the cat-girl straddle her cock. It was wide enough to almost force her into the splits, "Storing up means we get a lot of watery cum to empty out first. Now the real fun begins." Her voice deepened into a dark growl as she spoke, then her cock was lined up again and Coco mewled and shrieked as it filled her once more.

"Better get ready, slut," Aria snarled, wrapping a hand around each of Coco's arms, "My thrusting force is way greater than Abi's, and now that my pre-cum 's outta the way, I'm not holding back."

Pre-cum? Coco looked to the pool, its shallow end full to the brim with a white so thick she could never hope to see through. That was pre, which meant the load churning in her balls, which Coco's legs rested against, was several times thicker. A hand came to her abdomen and pushed hard, forcing the litres of cum still in her stomach to jet forth.

"...please..." Coco gurgled, then mewled as she was lifted up, "Don't kill me."

"Did you think those pills only upped your fertility?" Aria sneered, then yanked her down with the mightiest clap of flesh yet, which echoed as Coco's tits bounced and slapped together. Each subsequent lift and pull had the same double clap, powerful enough to rattle the floor-to-ceiling windows of the suite. Droplets of various ejaculations, both futa and female, flung from Coco's bouncing body. She vaguely registered darkness descend upon the rooftop and the chill wind it brought.

They quickly returned to the inside, where Aria laid her face down on the bed and railed her harder. No longer did she contend with gravity to raise her, nor was she fighting against Abi's cum to thrust, unleashing her full might. Coco's pussy clung to her cock enough to push and pull her entire body with every lunge, which also moved the bed and filled the penthouse with the banging of oak frames on dry wall. A deep imprint marked Aria's ferocity.

As did the blazing red of Coco's ass cheeks. It was only beginning, however. Aria abandoned rhythm and jabbed into her, hunching over to grab the cat-girl by the neck, forcing her head back and into another slobbery kiss. Coco recognised the move, though this time also choked her of all air. Not even the cum still in her belly could escape Aria's tightness.

"First real load incoming!" Aria spat against her lips, urging a desperate whine that devolved to choked gasps as Coco's eyes rolled. The length running from her crotch to way past her head heaved, like a hose dealing with a massive influx, then all definition in her lower-torso disappeared as Aria came. Truly came for the first time that week.

Coco felt it through her own climaxes. Each orgasm tested her physical and mental integrity, not merely chipping away at her mind, but carving deep gouges in her psyche, filling the holes with addled ecstasy. Beyond it all, though, she was hyper-aware of the massive shapes spilling into her belly, now rounding into a small car and straining the bed-frame. There was no way she came more than Abi did after building up for so long.

She quickly realised the folly of such thoughts. Futanari, at least the six gathered in that penthouse, defied reason in many, magnificent ways. A common one was their deceptive cum production. While their balls usually acted as cum reservoirs that could well with excess, they didn't always directly translate. A set of balls no bigger than grapes could fire a quart repeatedly. Aria took that attribute and elevated it.

Coco's womb bellowed out with the millions of apple-sized swimmers inundating her body. Despite the sheer amount, already on par with Abi, the futa's balls only shrank an inch and she was still cumming. Cumming. Cumming. Cumming!

"Don't pass out just from the first one," Aria snapped, hand cracking across Coco's ass, bringing her back from the brink. She was perched atop the bed, or was it now the floor, since she couldn't see anything beyond her car of a belly. Sloshing from below informed her that she'd leaked already, but it couldn't have been much if she was still that huge. But Aria had cum inside her, which meant she was done. Now Coco could drain and pray for a break.

"Your pussy is too easy to read," Aria chortled, "We have you for at least a month. That's a good two or four days apiece, depending on how pent up we are. You and I are far from done."

"...okay..." Coco whispered. Her cunt tightened back up, as if relieved not to be finished so soon. Abi had taken her for several days, it'd be a disappointment if the far bigger Aria stopped after just one. Besides... her ovaries ached for more.

The subsequent hours bled into one another. She drained bit by bit, cum forced out with Aria's constant thrusts. The penthouse didn't flood, drains opening all around to suck down several tanks worth of semen, but for every gallon Coco leaked, another hundred were dumped inside. Her belly struggled with it all, strained to a glossy state that almost blinded her in the right light. But Aria wasn't nearly as one-track as Abi.