Craig’s Big Joke

Story Info
Straight young men take turns with Craig, and I come out.
761 words
3.9
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized I was gay the summer before college. The boys came over for one last hurrah, and had I just finished ordering pizzas when I found them in the basment watching porn and masturbating. Three of my best friends sat together on the corner couch naked, stroking themselves to a pair of women fucking on the TV screen—Sibling Slutz 14. Not my favorite, but a good one. The other four were huddled around the center couch in various states of undress, and there was Craig, bent over and getting his ass licked. He flashed me a grin, and I felt hot in my groin.

We had no internet then. Porn was hard to come by, even now that we were 18, and privacy even harder. So this was where we spent most weekends, sharing our finds and getting off. At first we stuck to using blankets and other covers. It seemed strange enough that a bunch of straight boys would masturbate together, but we were horny, so we compromised with as much modesty as can be afforded by a blanket. But one by one, we each slipped up on accident. Or at least pretended it was an accident. I kind of liked seeing their bodies, and really liked showing them mine. Pretty soon we had all seen each other's bare cocks, and the blanket started to seem silly. We had bonded, but no one was brave enough to suggest what we were all thinking.

Then one day we had new, really bad porno. It featured an older pornstar who was visibly disinterested in the scene's action, and a young, skinny boy who pumped her pussy like it was his first. After a sigh or two went around the basement, Craig hopped up from under his blanket, turned around and started fucking the couch cushion. He looked just like the boy in the porn, naked, smooth, sweaty, and frantically trying to get off on an inanimate object.

We all laughed.

Then he froze. He gave his ass a couple shakes, and I got hot in the groin.

"Oh no," he said with a smile, "My dick got stuck in the couch!"

We laughed harder.

"No, really, I have mega blue balls and I think I might die! Someone give me a slap and knock it loose."

Wade got up. That massive bulge I'd so often glimpsed from under the blanket had power, even just dangling there as he slapped Craigs ass a couple times. Soon we were all up slapping Craig's ass.

"Oh, it's no use," he cried. "I'm still stuck. Guess I'll just die from blue balls."

"No!" We all chimed in. Not that! How could we help? Anything to get him off. You know, so he doesn't die.

"You'll have to go through the prostate," he said.

I probably don't have to tell you how quick a group of horny boys went from fingering their friend's asshole to fucking their friend's asshole. It was a delight for all, especially Craig. It became the new routine. It didn't really seem gay at all to us. We all got girlfriends at some point or another, but we always fucked Craig. It felt magical entering his hole with everyone watching, bating, waiting their turn to pump his cheeks and shoot a load on his back.

Tonight seemed different to me. College was on the way. We may lose track if each other, we may never do this again. I wanted to go out there and find myself in the coming years, to be honest with myself, and I honestly loved fucking Craig more than anything else I'd tried so far. I was gay, I finally admitted to myself, and I'm pretty sure Craig was too. He had already somehow pledged to three fraternities before he submitted a single college application. Somehow.

This last gathering was finally underway, and Craig was taking a dick wherever he could fit one. The doorbell rang. Pizza! The boys could fuel up for a long, sticky night, and I could finally take off my clothes.

"Hey," said Craig. "Let me pay for the pizzas."

It was a nice offer, and the boys all stopped briefly to search for their wallets, but I declined. It was my treat.

"At least let me cover the tip," he said. "If the delivery boy is into it, I'll take a lot more than his tip."

It didn't come to that, but I still love imagining the look of a stranger coming down to our basement and joining in the fun.