Craigslist Bi TV Looking for Same

Story Info
My first time dressed playing with another CD.
2k words
4.66
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I miss the days of searching the male to male ads on Craigslist. I was curious about them and wondered if any of these were actually guys looking to have sex with other men. I had never been with another guy because my wife Michelle and I fucked all the time. I was more than satisfied with her. I just didn't consider man sex as something better then Michelle could provide. She gave excellent blow jobs, had a tight pussy and let me ass fuck her any time I wanted it.

I was getting more curious every week. Some ads were a big turn on reading about sucking cock and swallowing cum. There were so many sexy and hot TV's looking for some fun. Some went as far as ass fucking too and it really peaked my desire. I especially loved the ads with full length pictures of cross dressers in their pantyhose and sexy panties. I honed in on one guy that had regular ads looking for a bi male that liked wearing pantyhose and taking blow jobs. He had a new ad every couple of weeks and each one got me more interested. He posted pictures of himself and he was always wearing black panties over suntan pantyhose. Some plainly showed his dick and some shots just his cute ass. I was to the point every time I went online I immediately looked for his posts. My limits were breaking down and I was considering giving him a reply and maybe meeting him. I wasn't really into men but he just looked so sexy and I was dressing very similar most every day. I thought maybe we could play around a bit and share some jack off sessions. I wasn't looking for hard sex quite yet but I was definitely curious.

One day I was alone at home as my wife was working. I saw his new ad and he showed his hard dick inside some sheer hose. It was normal size but I couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel to hold it and maybe lick it some. I wanted to rub his cock and make him cum in my hand. Maybe I would lick it off if he asked nice. I had tasted my own semen but wondered if his would be the same. I said fuck it and hit the submit button and responded to his ad. He emailed me back within a couple of minutes. I was surprised at any reply but very curious too. He asked what I liked and if I could send him a picture. I told him that this would be my first time doing this. I told him about the pantyhose I wear. I also said I would like for us to jerk each other off and I might even eat his cum. I attached a picture of me wearing sheer hose covering my cock sticking straight up to my belly button. I told him my wife and I hadn't had sex for a few days and my balls were holding a 5 day load.

He sent a reply saying he was really excited and wanted to see more. He told me to cut the hose open and let my cock stick out and send the picture to him. He also said he would give me the best blow job I ever had. I did what he wanted and kept thinking about how far I should go with him. Would he want me to suck him too? I wasn't afraid of blowing him but I wasn't sure if I was good enough to make him cum. Would he want to cum on my face or even in my mouth? I kept getting more turned on and bolder with each response. I finally agreed to meet him at the county park about 15 miles from my house. He said we would meet at 2:00 pm he would be in a Ram truck. He said I should dress sexy and we would see what happens. I went upstairs for a shower and even pulled on my dick for awhile. I used the massage wand and cleaned myself out in case he was into assplay. I love it when Michelle and I do that. I used one of her dildos and pumped it furiously in my man hole until I was close to cumming. I edged about 5 times and knew I better stop. I got dressed in suntan support pantyhose and black spandex yoga pants. I went to my TV stash in the basement and put on my size 9 Candies heels. I wore one of my wife's slippery camisoles with her 34b bra stuffed with some padding.

I took off for the park and I was still hard from dressing after the shower. I was on my way there and kept wondering how this would all go. Would he be nice and like how I looked? Was he really interested in playing around with me? I drove into the entrance of the parking lot and I could tell that my dick was leaking in my pantyhose. I saw his vehicle and parked right next to it. I could see he was standing on the other side of his truck and I got out of mine. I walked around the front and I saw him standing there in pantyhose and heels just like me. He said "Oh god. That's nice!" He put his arm around me and pulled me to him. I wasn't sure if I liked him hugging me but his cock sure felt nice against mine. He asked "what brings you here"? I replied I was horny today and wanted to have some fun. He asked if I wanted to go somewhere more private, say into the woods a bit. I felt it would be safer to just stay by the vehicles. His door was open and told me to sit down and he would take care of everything.

I noticed he had a bath towel on his seat so I figured it might get a little messy. Funny thing was I brought a towel for the same reason. I kept looking around the lot but no one else was there. He said to just call him Billie and I said "I'm Shelly". He started to rub my dick thru my spandex pants and it felt really good. I pulled the pants down and he went right for my dick inside my hose. I had a hole cut in them so I could play with my bare dick. I fished it out and let it stick straight out for him to see. He bent over and took me in his mouth and sucked a couple of times. I said "wait, let me taste you". He pushed his cock thru the hole in his hose and I liked what I saw. Billie had a beautiful uncut dick just beginning to get hard. I bent over as he leaned towards me and I took him in all the way into my mouth and he said "oh I love deep throat". He was average size but nice and thick. This first dick in my mouth felt really good.

His was the first cock that had ever crossed over my lips and I just swallowed it whole. He told me to not suck because he would cum too soon. I let it go and he told me to lay back on the seat and he would take care of my dick. His hand caressed my cock gently and he placed it to his lips. He slowly licked up and down for a couple of minutes while I got harder. He gulped me all the way a few times while fucking me with his warm mouth. I was about as hard as I could be and he said "I'll make sure you cum more than ever before and I'll swallow all of it". His technique on my dick was good. It felt just like one of my wife's great blow jobs. He was bobbing up and down faster and further each time. I felt his face hit my pubic hairs. He took my left hand and put it on the back of his head. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and just thought about how hard I was going to squirt. Billie had short hair and I don't know what made me think of it, but I was imagining Michelle's mom blowing me. The texture and length of his hair reminded me of my wife's mother and her hairstyle. With my eyes closed, my hips pumping and my fingers in his wonderful hair, I fantasized I was going to blow my sperm right into my mother in law's throat.

I tried to hold back as long as I could to really give him a sweet and heavy load. I waited for this too long and was ready to let myself go. I took his finger in my mouth and loaded it with spit. Then I put it against my anus. He was moaning and started to push his finger into my ass. His digit was poking into my prostate and I knew the end was close. I thought of Michelle blowing me. I thought of Billie blowing me. I imagined Michelle's mother taking my nasty cock right in her throat. He pumped against my male g spot and my orgasm was upon me. I hollered "I'm gonna cum. Are you gonna swallow it?" He just moaned mmmm and motioned yes.

His nose was in my curly hairs. His finger was slamming inside my butt pussy. I literally exploded with one of the strongest ejaculations of my life. It was going deep into his throat and there was nothing in this world that would stop it. I was so far gone that I barely noticed the first two cum streams going into him. Three more, four and finally the fifth splash of hot sperm was blasted straight into his belly. He stayed on me until I was completely finished. Billie came up slowly and said that was best load he had in ages. He opened his mouth and it was empty. He took everything down his throat.

We rested only a minute or two to gain our breath and he pushed me back flat on the seat. His dick was rock hard and sticking way out of his pantyhose like mine. He knelt on top of me with his dick right next to my mouth and asked if I was ok doing him. I said yes and grabbed his cock and slid it right into my mouth. He grabbed my hair and started pushing on the back of my head bringing my nose to his stomach. I didn't gag at all I just let it go in. He was already wet as hell from leaking precum while he was sucking me. It tasted good and I made my mind up that I was going to let him finish in my mouth.

I wet my two of my fingers and pushed them into his ass cunt. I prodded his prostate and started vigorously massaging it. He was really close and told me so. We both knew everything he had was going to end up in my throat. I swallowed him to the hilt and he just started shaking. He held my head tight against him and just flooded my throat with warm sperm. It almost made me cum again it was that special. I felt about 6 or 7 streams hit my tonsils as he finished. He pulled my mouth off him and asked if I was ok. I said I was fine and told him I can't believe I hadn't done this sooner.

We laid together for a few minutes with our wet dicks and pantyhose rubbing into each other. I told him I wanted to try fucking him sometime and he asked "can we do it bareback"? I said that was the only way I fucked. We made plans to meet again and both of us said we would be cleaned out for some nasty sex. I had many ideas brewing in my mind for taking Billie next time.