All Comments on 'Craigslist Hook-up'

by Bookwormmom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you are so miserable in your marriage

Leave it, don't just cheat, the least you lose is your self respect and the most you lose is your life when you cheat. And all you gain is a bad reputation.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
This is already scoring low . . .

. . . at 2.54, because so many readers here hate cheating wives, but if her husband isn’t interested in taking care of business himself, what else can be expected? Sure, this is a fictional story, but it’s playing out in real life all across the country.

The story doesn’t tell us why the couple quit having sex, and I suppose that there are a lot of women who’ve lost interest, but I blame that on their husbands: you show me a wife who’s lost interest in sex, and I’ll show you a husband who hasn’t made sex interesting for his wife.

But, at least from the women I’ve heard this from, it’s been the husband who started tapering things off, until he just stopped. Women start getting hornier than ever around 40 to 45, and if their husbands don’t step up to the plate, someone else will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

As always, great story telling! Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Human needs

Yup, many marriages are crap, so she is getting what she needs without the hubby. Good for her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If you had posted in Loving Wives...

Your score would have been 3.0 tops. A ton of misogynistic losers read and vote on that thread and they BTB (burn the bitch) every chance they get. I’ve read fabulous stories which explore female sexuality in other than simple, exclusive male/female marriages and they get trashed. I wonder how many of those voters are incels who couldn’t get laid if they paid for it.

WodwoWodwoover 3 years ago
Beautifully written as always

So, so sexy. I love the long detailed character development in some of your other stories but this is a little gem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing to see how your improved and matured from this early work— and as you’ve stopped writing hetero stuff and moved to the lesbian erotica you write so well.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Oh, the poor bored and unsatisfied housewife. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBookwormmom@Bookwormmom
Horizons aka Jody and Ellie is now releasing on my Patreon ******All previous stories will be found on Patreon over the next few months. Same user name! Come find me!! https://www.patreon.com/Bookwormmom?fan_landing=true Because I write 18+ my Patreon is not avail via sea...