All Comments on 'Craigslist Hookup Pt. 04'

by Harry_Balsach

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
keyhole123keyhole123almost 8 years ago

I cant beleive he killed him i wanted a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Booooooooooooo

I really enjoyed this story up until this trash ending. Like there isnt enough bullshit out there for you to write this cruel joke ending. Lololol boooooooooo!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was such a fucked up ending. Very disappointing. I definitely will not be reading any more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BAD

Very bad, not a good way to wright. Very disappointed. That spoiled a good story. I don't like it, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rewrite!

You can rewrite the ending with a happy/ acceptable ending. This was regrettable to say the least. Think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why?

Please rewrite this!! You're an amazing writer and I loved your story before this... Wtf was this??

frostybifrostybiover 7 years ago
wow

quite the twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit

This entire series got me rock hard i sucked my own dick tasted my own cum because of this story. now you end it like that.? Great way to end a great series..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
???

How would the future judge account for the phone calls, emails, possible text messages the cops are going to pull when they find the body and his identity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused

To be honest, this wasn't even about the smut for me anymore, I had really enjoyed how they were falling for each other but it wasn't a good ending. You're a great writer and I'm not saying it was poorly written, but it takes a well planned out story from start to finish to pull off a plot twist like that, and to say the least, this one left me feeling pretty distraught. If you could ever rewrite it into a new chapter, like some alternate ending, I don't think anybody would be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why the fuck couldn't he just divorce his wife killing his lover isn't going to do any good for his career especially since the tear has his dna in it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful story of love along with great sex and you totally ruined it. FUCK YOU VERY MUCH FOT THAT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous