Craigslist Meet

Story Info
My craigslist meet and short encounter with the police.
1.2k words
4.39
4.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, I was going through the local Craigslist M4T ads (while they still up and running - such a shame they got taken down). I found an ad that I was interested in and wrote the gentleman and told him that I was interested in getting to know him. We exchanged a half dozen or so emails and decided to hook up later that night.

I had a delivery job that was working at the time, and during the travel home from my last delivery, I would change into something feminine, sometimes plain Jane and sometimes very sexy. That night after hurrying through my deliveries, I stopped by the truck stop near my last delivery site where there were private bathrooms that I could change my clothes and do my make up in.

I chose a very sexy outfit to wear for my new friend. I always had kept my body hair shaved clean, so I knew that I could go without pantyhose. I put on a very cute pair of pink panties and the matching bra, with my breast forms in the built in pockets of the bra that is made just for them. I had picked out a pink blouse to go with a black mini skirt, and my black platform sandals with a 5" heel so I could show off the French manicure on my toes.

Once I was fully dressed, I put on my best shoulder length red haired wig (I loved how I looked as a red head) and did my make up. Once I felt everything was in place, I went back to my truck for the hour and half ride back up to new friends house. I headed up the highway, pushing the speed limit a little too much when I saw a state trooper on the side of the road. I got off the gas pedal as quick as could to slow down, but the trooper pulled out and flipped on his lights. I proceeded to pull over, getting out my license and registration to give to the officer when he came to my window.

I put my window down and gave him my info as he asked me how fast I was going. I told him that I didn't think I was going that fast, but might have been going a little fast because I wasn't used to my new shoes. He then peaked down at my license and saw that it was a picture of me as my male self and then did a double take. He told me that I looked very nice and went back to run my plates and license. I knew everything was clean, but he took his sweet time running the paperwork and filling out the ticket. After what was about 5 minutes (but seemed like an eternity), he came back to the car and gave me all my documents along with a warning ticket. He told me that I had a tail light out and that it just needed an officer to sign off and say the light was fixed (it wasn't broken to begin with) which he would be happy to do. He signed the ticket and told me to wait a week or so before mailing it in and all would be ok. He then handed me his business card and told me that he would love to see me another time in a different light. I then took a better look at him, and saw that he was pretty cute (a tall light skinned black man who looked pretty chiseled in his uniform). I gave him a card that I had up in my femme name and told him to text me. I truly hope he does because I want a piece of that fine man!

I got back on my way, this time making sure to set the cruise on a speed that wouldn't get me pulled over for the rest of the ride. When I finally got to my new friends apartment, I pull up in front and get out of my car. I start walking up the walkway when his door opens and I actually see him for the first time. The pictures he sent me were good, but seeing him in real life, they didn't give me the proper picture of him. I saw that he was in better shape than his pictures showed. He welcomed me into his apartment, letting out a wolf whistle as I passed through his doorway. That wolf whistle really got my juices flowing almost as much as my interaction with the trooper, so now I was horny as hell.

We went into his living room and sat on the couch next to each other, engaging in a little small talk. All the time we were talking, I would move closer and closer to him until we were right up against each other. He started caressing my thigh, which was just getting me hotter and hotter. I turned and started to kiss him, and immediately went to rubbing his crotch through his jeans. I could feel him getting so hard, I had to free him. Unbuttoning the jeans and pulling out his cock, I break off our kiss and go right down on him. I suck him slowly at first, licking all around his cock before swallowing it all down. It wasn't the biggest cock I had ever seen, but it was damn sure tasty. I could tell it wouldn't take long for him to cum, and I was so horny that I didn't care, so I went at his cock with gusto wanting to taste his load. After only a couple of minutes, he erupted a nice load into my hungry mouth, where I swallowed it all down like a hungry lion.

I think he was embarrassed at cumming so quickly, he got right up and zipped up his jeans and went to the bathroom. leaving me there to continue to taste him as I swished the last remnants of his load in my mouth. When he come out of the bathroom, he kept apologizing to me about cumming so soon. I tried to reassure him that we could play more, but he was just too embarrassed. I finally decided that it was time to go, and made my way to the door. I got to the door to blow him a good bye kiss, and he pulled me into his arms and gave me a true lover's type of kiss that curled my toes. He asked if he could see me again, and promised that it would be better the next time, he promised. I agreed to see him again, we kissed another passionate kiss, and then I went out the door.

We have been with each other a few times since that night (even though they all pretty much ended the same way, but I loved the taste of him). I have been seeing the trooper on and off for about 5 years now, and each time with him it gets better and better, but that story is for another time.

Hope you all like my story. Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated.