Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes I was screaming down the house the headboard beating a song on wall the bed springs shrieking in protest. I no longer cared whether Jared heard me or not, no way was I stopping.

Brad didn't disappoint, taking me to heaven several times before his body tensed and I felt his thick cock pulse spraying my innards with his warm, creamy cum.

We pulled apart slightly and I sighed with delight. I'd been bred and bred thoroughly. I was sated for the second time in years and lusting for the man that delivered both.

While I wasn't exactly promiscuous before Jared, I'd had a few lovers. Unlike most, Brad didn't immediately roll over to sleep. He stayed close holding me tenderly in his massive arms, his gigantic body lying angled over me like a protective shield. I liked that. It felt warm and secure and so loving lying there under him pleasurable endorphins running through my sated body. My fingers found his chest and traced a path over his muscular pecs, "you are a treasure," I whispered.

He hummed in delight his massive hand stroking down the side of my body till it clutched my ass and pulled me tightly against him. His now softened cock nestled against my moist slit, our fluid laden pubes intertwined. We drifted off to sleep like that.

I woke up a while later my head nestled between Brad's shoulder and chin listening to him breathing softly. I was mesmerised by the full moon, it's rays drenching the bedroom through the window. We hadn't closed the drapes and the desert beyond was stark with dark shadows and silver highlights. I watched the moon trace it's arc across the sky for a while, inside and outside shadows moving in symphony.

I could have, no should have woken Brad up and sent him on his way. I had to admit it though, I didn't want that. I wanted more of this man who was rocking my world. Snuggling against the warmth of his chest, the movement of our breathing scraping his chest hairs over my nipples made me feel aroused, yet warm and content. I finally drifted off again.

I struggled up from a deep sleep feeling those liquid fires of arousal blossoming in my pussy. Brad had somehow managed to slide himself down without waking me, his searching tongue laving my little button into a frenzy.

My hazy eyes took in the first light of dawn cracking the horizon while his huge fingers found my nipples and started a gentle twisting to add to my delight. I lay there feeling a flood of desire washing over me until I was beyond ready for him. I tugged his hair slightly so he slid up and stopped briefly to center himself. With that large cock seeking it's way in he pushed into my already well lubed pussy. I groaned in arousal. My knees reflexively rose and cradled his hips opening myself completely while my arms wrapped around his neck drawing his lips down to mine.

It took a couple of minutes before the penny dropped. This wasn't fucking, we were making love. With that startling thought my first orgasm erupted and I went crazy slathering his thick cock with my spend while I bounced energetically under him desperately trying to get him to cum. I wanted that wonderful feeling of completion.

No such luck, he was in for the long haul. Even in my lust crazed state my brain realized something was blossoming here, this was now more than a one night stand. Emotions were developing and we needed to stop before it went further and became a threat to my marriage.

Wasn't gonna happen!

With the endorphins sating my body, his thick cock stirring up a storm inside my womb we writhed together slickly and knowingly against each other. My nipples delighted in his chest hairs prickling them into hard little peaks. My clit burned with need stimulated by his pubes circling and pounding against it. Our lips locked together tongues duelling for dominance until the fires inside rose up into a final conflagration and consumed us both.

I felt his body tense, muscles locking him into an arc of sensation centered on his cock. Another incredible orgasm exploded violently in me and I was screaming for his cum, my hips pounding up trying to suck him and his cock into my pussy. I felt his fire quenching pulses of sperm jet into me while my legs locked over his ass pulling him in as deep as I could get. I wanted to meld with him, I wanted to merge. I begged for a baby for the first time in my life. The words and noises flowed out of me uncontrolled.

It was without a doubt the most intense orgasm I'd ever enjoyed.

There was a brief silence after while my pussy pulsed around him milking every fertile drop of cum out. He rolled us to the side holding me tightly in his arms.

We stared into each other's eyes, he started, "that was..."

"The best ever," I finished.

He nodded in agreement.

"Again?" I breathed into his lips with a pleading look.

He laughed softly, "it might take a while," but I felt his wonderful cock stiffen inside me.

"Or maybe not," as he rolled me back over and took me to heaven again until he seeded my willing pussy all over again. I could feel the two of us emotionally and physically striving to become one again when that magic moment finally hit.

Sated, happy and drifting off to sleep afterward he growled, "mine," into my ear.

Yes, his! My body wiggled in happiness, my head nodding in agreement, my hand seeking his face and lovingly stroking it. I snuggled into his warmth. I took a deep whiff of his scent delighting in his unabashed maleness, my cheek nestled against his chest still sweaty from our strenuous exertions.

Deep down I knew Brad could have me anytime he wanted. He could fill me with his fertile cum and I would welcome every drop, nay, I would seek it out like an addict.

Thoughts of chucking my pills out and getting knocked up took over. Visions of my belly swollen with Brad's child and my arms cradling a baby nursing on milk fattened tits racked my brain.

But Jared, dear Jared.... my husband. I heaved a deep sigh, it wouldn't really work.... I was married.

Jared had started something, something I was not prepared to give up. Like it or not Brad was now a part of our lives and I had no intention of stopping regardless of what Jared wanted. He'd just have to suck it up if he wasn't happy.

Sleep finally erased those disturbing thoughts away.

Sometime later the click of the door latch woke me up. I watched through slitted eyes while Jared tiptoed in. I had a good idea what we looked like. My cunt was covered with dried fluids my pubes flattened and glued together. I could still feel sperm dribbling out of me and knew I was lying in a huge wet spot. My nipples were raw from the sucking and biting and my lips felt the same. Brad was lying on his back his huge cock lying over his thigh covered in our joint juices. The sheets were tangled and fluid drenched. I had little doubt the room stank of sex.

Jared shook his head with a look on his face I couldn't quite translate, then turned around and left. No way was I letting that go. This was his idea and if he wasn't happy, that was on him. I hopped out of bed and went after him.

Closing the door behind me I followed him to the kitchen where he was sipping on some coffee. Pouring myself a cup I faced him.

"Why were you shaking your head Jared? Is something wrong?"

"No, I was shaking my head at my own naivety. I wasn't sure you'd be able to let go long enough to have a good time trying this fantasy of mine, but it's apparent you had a very good time. No holding back at all. Did you enjoy yourself? "

I took another sip of my coffee watching him over the rim of the cup, "yes, I did. A great time actually. So you're heading for work and he's still asleep here. What do you want to do?"

He shrugged and drained his cup, "do whatever you're most comfortable with. I have to go to work, I'll see you tonight for supper and we can talk then."

Puzzled with his lackadaisical attitude I collapsed on a kitchen chair watching through the window while he headed up the path to work. Realizing I was dripping cum all over I took a moment to plug the leak with a couple of napkins to hold back the flood, then grabbed a cloth and cleaned up. My new lover was a heavy cummer.

I didn't feel like going back to sleep, so I decided to make us breakfast. Figuring such a large guy would eat a lot I cooked up a mess of eggs, bacon, sausages and toast, carrying them into the bedroom to wake him.

We had breakfast in bed and he ate everything in sight. Everything in sight turned out to include me. Twenty minutes later I was lying on my back my thighs clutched against his head enjoying the gentle licking and sucking on my clit while his finger polished my g-spot. I made it three glorious times before he slid up and speared me again. I hissed in pain, things were getting a little raw down there. I hadn't had this much sex in well, never.

In a couple of minutes the raw pain morphed to pleasure and I moaned in delight. That Brad fucker proceeded to sperm me all over again with my hearty co-operation, my nails drilling deep into his ass when he pumped his spend into my willing womb.

Afterward we showered together soaping and teasing each other. I whipped up a quick snack and we went out onto the back patio overlooking the desert while it was still cool.

Sitting there I stared out over the landscape trying not to let my mind dwell on the night's events. Growing up in British Columbia had spoiled me for mountains and lush greenery, but looking around me I had to admit there was a certain beauty in the surrounding harsh, barren desert.

Brad took my hand and I turned to him seeing his troubled eyes, "so what's happening here?"

I shook my head, "I really don't understand it either. Jared is behaving weirdly and you and I are clicking together, I'm lost. He's never behaved like this before, never even hinted at it."

"Are we going to be able to continue?"

I shifted my chair a bit closer and lay my head against his shoulder, "he seems pretty cool with everything, and if he isn't, he's got a problem. I want to continue, and he opened the door."

There was a comfortable silence for a while. We cuddled while nibbling, feeding each other tidbits and talking about our lives.

It was finally time for Brad to head off to his dorm to clean up and rest before work while I went in and poured myself a glass of wine and sat there pondering the situation.

It wasn't long before I found myself crying. Why I don't know. Was I losing something, was I gaining something? I had no idea where this was headed and the best decision I could come up with was to wait and see what developed. Ok, no, that felt like a cop-out. The real decision should have been stopping it NOW.

But.........! But.....!

Maybe things would sort themselves out on their own I told myself. In my heart I knew I was handling it badly, no, I was on a slippery path to cratering my marriage. I had no desire to stop. Something about Brad was really getting to me. It wasn't just his lovemaking skills. Those were impressive to say the least. No, it was something deeper. Somehow we were connecting on a deeper level than Jared and I.

Jared got home for supper, but our discussion didn't go anywhere. He didn't seem concerned about any issues and seemed happy I'd had a good time. When I warned him Brad would be back for more he just shrugged as if it was no big deal.

Shortly after Jared left for work the next morning the doorbell rang and there was Brad, happy, horny and hopeful. I dragged him inside and we spent most of the day fucking each other's brains out.

And so Brad came into our lives. The three of us got to the point where we spent all our time together on weekends and holidays. He and I were an item when Jared was working. Somehow the suggestion was raised that it would be a lot easier if he moved into the spare bedroom and soon I had both my lovers under one roof.

It was fantastic, I never lacked for sex. Interestingly Jared seemed to be challenged by the situation and his premature ejaculation problem improved considerably till one day he lasted long enough to make me cum. I cried in happiness it felt so good to finally orgasm with my husband feeling the warmth of his fluids fill me. It still wasn't a fraction of what Brad managed, but it was a highlight, even in the middle of my emotional chaos.

There was no doubt in my mind, Brad and I were madly in love!

**********

I woke up yawning and stretching. Something was bothering me and it took a moment. I heard the roar of the plane going over the house and goddamn it, I was supposed to be on it.

Jumping out of bed, I looked around the room. My alarm clock was missing in action, nowhere to be seen. I rushed out of the bedroom to confront two snickering guys.

"You assholes," I yelled, "this was supposed to be my week shopping in Perth. Why the fuck did you pull that shit?"

The mine's production had exceeded their goals and they had a bit more ore on hand than was desirable so they gave everybody a week off with pay to celebrate. Everybody was flying to Perth for a holiday, but these two. They had decided to go camping out in the desert and wanted me to come, but the lure of shopping after a period of isolation was my preferred activity. The shitheads had deliberately swiped my alarm clock and let the plane go without me.

"You can come camping with us," Jared offered cheerfully.

"You assholes, "I screamed back.

"We even packed all your stuff," Brad added.

Yeah, like that was going to cool me down, "you assholes can sleep with yourselves this week. Neither of you are getting any pussy."

That got them concerned, "now babe," Jared ventured.

"Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. No sex, nothing. You assholes," I raged at them, pissed beyond belief.

They'd left me with a choice of staying in the camp on my own or going with these two yahoos. Staying alone didn't sound like fun, everyone else had headed into town and the camp was deserted. Shopping in Perth along with a first class hotel, spas and some night life had been just the ticket for me. Sandbagging me into a camping trip, well, these two were going to live to regret their little action.

I was one pissed-off angry woman when I stomped out to their jeep already loaded with my stuff.

We were off with Brad driving, I was in the passenger seat and Jared was in the back. I knew it was going to be a long drive, they were headed for a place slightly over a hundred miles away. These fools were about to suffer every foot of the way courtesy of one grumpy, reluctant woman being dragged along.

I'd been concerned when they first proposed their planned camping location because it was so remote and no means of communicating if anything went wrong. No one would know of any problems until they didn't return on time. But like most guys they ignored me and insisted everything would be fine.

It took us about three hours getting badly bounced around on the rutted trail that passed for a road. Brad was getting excited pointing out that it was just over the next ridge. Hitting the top of that ridge we came around a blind corner formed by a large rock at the side of the trail when disaster struck. A washout had left a deep gulley in what passed for the road. With no time to stop the jeep skidded, plummeted down into it's depths and smashed up against the other side. My last visions were of the front end crumbling and folding backward toward us while my eyes caught sight of Jared flying over our heads like a human cannonball out of a circus cannon. The frame of the door bucked up to meet me and blackness overtook.

Someone was shaking me and I swatted them away angrily. My head hurt like a son of a bitch and I wanted to be left alone. I finally came to in the hot sun with Brad trying to rouse me. I groaned in pain. My chest hurt where the seatbelt had stopped me from flying into the dash and my head throbbed from the impact with the door. Brad was wincing in his own discomfort. His head had hit the steering wheel and he had a massive welt over one eye brow.

He helped me out of the car and we looked at the back seat. That idiot Jared hadn't even put his seat belt on.

"He got thrown in that direction," I pointed out.

There was a pile of large rocks that we had to clamber over and we found Jared sprawled over one. His arms were bent at funny angles, obviously broken where he tried to cushion his impact on the rock. We rolled him over and he had a huge gash on his upper forehead and you could see a circle where his skull was crushed inward.

He was still breathing, a raspy kind of breath, but he was unconscious. I pulled down his eyelids to check, his eyes were dilated and his pupils unequal sizes. That was bad. It seemed to indicate a serious brain injury and here we were stuck out in the middle of nowhere with no help and no way of communicating. There was no doubt in my mind that he needed a hospital and a doctor and needed them now.

Thank God for Brad's physique. No way could I have gotten Jared out of those rocks. With him carefully cradled in his huge arms Brad carried him over the rock field until we got to the edge. Downhill from us there was a large pond maybe a couple of football fields in size.

I dragged some of the camping gear out of the remains of our Jeep and lay down a mat for Jared to lie on. Grabbing a container I told Brad I was going to get more water to boil and clean him up.

He grabbed me by the arm, "no way are you going near that water until we've checked it. That pond is big enough for a croc. Let's get him setup with a sun shade and then we'll go down there."

Duh, stupid Canadian girl, despite her biology degree. Of course there were crocs to consider. Australia looses several tourists every year to hungry croc bellies because people forget that little fact. For some reason most of them are German. Go figure that one out. Despite posted signs warning people, they ignore or persist in jumping into croc infested lakes and rivers.

We got Jared settled and shaded and then Brad hauled out our bug netting and two fishing rods, grinning at my questioning eyebrow.

"You'll see."

Spreading out the net he set a pole on either side then rolled them up until he had a section of netting between two poles.

We walked down to the pond and he approached a tree with a flock of birds sitting in it. Obviously unused to humans they failed to alarm until he whipped the netting at them. Easily catching one in the net he folded the two poles together and the struggling bird was trapped.

"You probably don't want to watch this," as he plucked the hapless bird from the netting. I heard a crack as he broke one wing to my horrified gasp. Carefully approaching the water's edge he threw the poor bird out as far as he could. It struggled trying to flap and stay aloft. Desperately squawking in alarm it splashed into the waters of the pond maybe twenty feet out. It thrashed around out there unable to take off or get back to shore.

Brad retreated from the water's edge and we watched the struggling bird in the water for a couple of minutes. Suddenly the water boiled and the bird disappeared with a click of two toothy jaws that sank out of sight with their prey. I shuddered at the cold reptile eye as it went under. It might have gotten a meal but it's eye was definitely fixed on me as it submerged as if saying, this is just an appetizer. I want you for the main course.

Brad gave a satisfied nod, "yep, a croc and a big one at that. Might even be two in a pond this size. No way do you go close to the water without me. Understand?"

Dazed, I nodded a weak yes. I had been naive enough to want to get water without really thinking about the wildlife. I could have been croc food.

I got a good long lecture from Brad about the risks of Australian wildlife. Despite my biology degree the real life risks of crocodiles aren't engrained in me compared to an Australian's everyday risk of one showing up in their favourite swimming hole. Australians live with these kind of risks while I had nothing comparable unless it was out in the deep wilderness where bears, cougars and wolves were more my experience.