Crash And Burn Pt. 01

Story Info
We Flew Rockets To The Sun.
6.9k words
4.3
3.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers

April 15th is tax day and throughout the country commercials are running endlessly by car and mattress companies vying for the savings from your refund check. Procrastinators, the forgetful, and those suffering from lack of organization rush around trying to find faded receipts and official documents thrown in bottom office drawers or lost in piles of junk mail. Seemingly relevant questions that need urgent answers all but jam the IRS hotlines: "Are pantyhose a workplace deductible and why can't my dog be claimed as a dependent?"

There's a guy on the street corner continually waving at passing cars who has nothing but Mountain Dew running through his veins. Wearing a pale green gown spinning, twirling an oversized sign, he barely breaks a sweat in the midday sun. You watch fascinated by it all sitting in your car as the light finally turns green and you drive away confused how Lady Liberty has any association with taxes or twerking.

Poor souls walking around with Manila folders filled with W-2 forms and tax information just waiting for some frazzled accountant to use his special Ouija board decoder to let them know their back surplus, what they need to pay the government or just owe him for his mystical psychic services to keep them from a cordial letter from Uncle Sam inviting them over for an intimate IRS audit and fee collection.

This is probably the worst day to look for anyone extending kindness and forgiveness to another human, but here we are meeting on the 15th for the third straight year for our reconciliation lunch date. We've come together to rehash old memories, talk about the past year and try, once again, to see if we can reach some sort of understanding and help fix what's long been broken between us.

You get on highway 17, take a left on County Road, then make a right on Schnebly Hill, drive up the winding grade for 5.1 miles and then you walk through 20 feet of brush and there it is. An outcrop of flat rock that gives you a perfect view of the valley and the city below. That's our special spot. That's where we always meet.

Most people would say that this qualifies as an anniversary of some sort but those anniversaries usually refer to fun and anticipated events. These scheduled meets have yet to end joyful for us and I doubt that this one will see us come to any peacemaking agreement or part with happy goodbyes, either.

"I mean, I guess I should start first, right?"

I say this almost to myself. I'm stalling for time and you know it and there's nothing for you to say in reply. My mind is going in circles trying to think of something to say. I knew we would be here together and I had practiced and played out scenarios in my head for this, but I still find myself stumbling for words. It's always the person who's done the most wrong and wanting forgiveness to be the one to start the conversation. We know that.

"It was here where we first made love, remember?"

I come back with yet another swing and a miss. It's a lame attempt at breaking the ice with something that's bitterly sentimental to us both and I again get no response from you as I lay out the blanket on the ground and you take your place beside me.

"Okay," I say letting out a deep sigh, "I'll start from when everything really began for us. Your folks were in town for a day and you wanted me to meet them over dinner..."

"Mom? Dad, this is Rachel Anderson. She's my boss, my mentor, the youngest and only female partner at the firm and the person whose career is a shining beacon for young graduates like myself to follow."

"Mr. and Mrs. Carson, it's a pleasure meeting you but, I have to say, your daughter is a bit enthusiastic with that introduction. The work I've done and things I've been able to accomplish as a lawyer are not that impressive."

"Well, are you not the youngest partner of any law firm here in the valley, in all of Arizona for that matter?" Mr. Carson interrupted and asked as your mom leaned in closer waiting for my reply.

Your father was blunt. Instead of introductory niceties, I was being grilled over before our waiter had even left bringing the appetizers. You placed your hand on my knee under the table and I felt grateful for your hidden show of sturdy support. You then you squeezed your grip towards my inner thighs.

"Well, um, I..." I stammered.

"And she is now handling a case against Arizona Electric that could bring in the firm's largest settlement ever," you gleefully added.

I swallowed hard and was barely able to stifle in a groan. You then inched your hand upwards, parting my thighs to get to the crease of my love. You then probed around my panties to dig your fingers in my furry muff. I tightened my legs and bit my bottom lip, cursing myself for misreading your intentions, as you added to the pressure the rest of the Carson family was already applying to me.

"I've been fortunate in my 36 years to be in the right place at the right time and win a few high profile cases that made the right people plenty of money. That is, um, that's my secret," I said as I finally was able to discreetly push away your invading hand and compose myself. "Your daughter graduated at the top of her class at American University. Hiring her was an easy decision for the firm. I would've been a fool not to tout her and the baked chocolate chips cookies she wowed me with during our first interview. Were those cookies handed down from you, Mrs. Carson? Mmmmmm, they were so delicious!"

"Maddie hardly ever throws high praise around and rarely insists to us anyone she would like us to meet." Mr. Carson said pointing his fork, "I think you're being humble and coy with us, Ms. Anderson. Maddie?" your father asked, "Cookies? Did you really bring cookies?"

"Oh, Maddie, no! You didn't bring cookies, did you?" your mother whispered over to you disappointedly with shock in her eyes.

"Sir, with all due respect!" I emphatically interjected, "Your 24 year old daughter's graduate thesis was on the intersection of race, poverty, and gun violence and their affect, if any, on criminal sentences in courtrooms across America. Any one of those subjects is a 50 year judicial career in itself. She's brighter and more mature than I ever was at that age and who, I might add, did naively bring cookies to my first job interview. When the time comes, Mr. Carson, which will probably be sooner than any of us here thinks, Maddie won't need to have her name conveniently added to any existing practice because she will have started her own reputable practice and I, as well as my established partners, will be begging her to hire us as employees."

Mr. Carson dropped his fork onto his plate with a loud clang that caused a momentary silence throughout the whole restaurant as he sat back and stared at me.

You took advantage of me dropping my guard while talking to your father and your hand again found the warm space between my legs. I knocked my knee against yours to stop the advance of your hand any further, but your grip only tightened as you hid your devilish deeds from your folks with a grin from behind a sip of white wine.

"Ron, I think she just showed you why she is one of the top attorneys here," your mom said smiling, finally easing the tension.

The rest of the night went well with the typical light conversation that normally accompanies a casual first meeting. Your mother gave me a warm hug goodbye afterwards and your father smiled and said that he believed his daughter had the perfect person in her life. This caused me to raise an eyebrow and he quickly added, for clarification, that he meant the statement as me being just a mentor to you - which then caused us all to laugh.

You drove me home after dinner and waited for me to comment, but I said nothing. We drove in silence for 7 miles until your curiosity finally got the best of you.

"I think you impressed them."

"Was that the purpose? To impress them? Because I didn't like it," I said.

"No, I have my own reasons for them to meet you. I'm proud to work for you and nothing I said was a lie. I meant it all. I think I kept it strictly professional, boss."

"You know I hate you calling me..."

You laughed and rolled your eyes at me for so easily falling for the bait you laid out for me to bite on, "Now? Now you get flustered into giving an emotional response?"

"I felt like I had walked into an ambush at first," I said, "What all have you told them about me?"

"Nothing that isn't true," you quickly replied, "You heard it all and there was nothing new. My parents are independent of me and will ask things that's of interest to them. Was anything my dad asked really that hard of a question to answer? I think you did well!"

"Well, no," I admitted, "And they love you. They're very caring parents."

You then made a u-turn and headed away from my house and took a left off the highway and drove me to this here very spot.

"There it is," you said, "I think it's just perfect. You go right through that clump of bushes and you get your own private slice of Arizona. C'mon, you have to see it."

"How did you find this?" I asked, "Is this what you do with your free time?"

You brought out a blanket from the trunk of your car, grabbed my hand, and led me into the darkness.

"I, I, I don't like this. A blanket? Are you always this prepared for late night outings? I can't see a thing," I said.

"Shhhhh, trust me. I've got you. Nothing bad is going to happen as long as we're together. This will be worth it. I promise."

And....

There it was!

Out from pitch black nothingness, I stepped out onto a rocky outcrop of Schnebly Hill and into the bright, starlit southwestern night. A full moon bathed over us and I could see the outline of the surrounding mountains around us. Off in the distance, Sedona twinkled with neon red and green alternating lights that ushered along the tiny ants in their Matchbox cars.

"This is so beautiful! I've never seen anything like this!" I said.

"If you look up to your right, you'll see the Big Dipper! Right there's Venus! And that blinking thing shooting across the sky, well, that thing there is," you giggled, "That thing there is called an airplane."

"Ok, very funny, I know I probably need to get out more and see things," I said, "How often do you come up here? Do you ever get to see any falling stars?"

"I come as often as I can. I just love staring up into the night sky. It's much more peaceful here at night. There's nothing mesmerizing up in the sky during the day that's flying off into space towards the sun."

"You constantly amaze me," I paused and said looking into your eyes, "You're such an old soul all wrapped around this sexy young body."

"Get closer to the edge and stretch out your arms. It's like you can hug the city," you smiled, "Isn't this better than playing the Jock Club games from in the office? This place allows you to let your hair down and be free."

You laid down the blanket and then sat down and patted the spot next to you for me to take my place beside you.

"If you try real hard," you said closing your eyes, "You can block out everything from the outside. You can hear only the silence of the earth and your beating heart."

I sat down and agreed that I was thankful we weren't in the confines of our office nor busily going nowhere like the people below us. I wrapped my arms around you and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Can you do it?" you looked at me intently and waited for a reply, "Can you try and do it now and tell me what you feel in your heart?"

"Oh, you're serious?" I said as your gaze never wavered, "Well, I mean Maddie, I've never known my heart to say anything to me and I'm not sure it will now."

"I'm asking you to try. Step outside of your comfort zone and try. This doesn't have to be like work where you have to be a certain way. We can be something special you and I. We can be ourselves here in this perfect spot."

"Wait, what exactly are we talking about? Where are we going with this?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm talking about this right here," you said with your arms outstretched, "This place and this night, I want it all to be about us. Rachel, there's no need to look for falling stars to make hopeful wishes. We're here now, just you and I, and we belong together! We belong together and this is where I want you to make love to me. For the first time and... forever. That's no silly wish made as a whisper into the night. You and I, in a committed relationship, it's what I know we can make true."

"I have been waiting for this for forever!" I said with my eyes lighting up, "From the moment I saw you sitting in our lobby and found out that you were one of the applicants!"

I reached over and clawed at the buttons holding your blouse in place like an anxious child on Christmas day. I needed to have your nipples touching my lips.

"Whoa, slow down there, Ms. Anderson!" you said slapping my hand away, "What kinda girl do you take me for?"

"I'm sorry, Maddie, it's just... The past few months of wanting and longing for you... The slow dance of teasing and feeling each other out and stealing quick kisses in the bathroom! It's all those moments and tonight as well, with your body next to mine and your hands burning through my legs over dinner... It's all that!"

"You don't think I want the same? I do. I want that and more. I'm still an old fashioned kind of person. That's how my folks raised me and why I wanted my family to meet you before we go further. I want our first time to be something special and worth remembering and I want it to be here. So, please, let's slow down and make a memory that we can build a solid relationship on."

Wasn't that so typical of you? Maddie Carson: Driven. Focused. Knowing exactly what she wanted out of her career and who she wanted to make love to - where and how. If I didn't know that you were something special in my life before, I knew it then.

I placed my hand onto the back of your head and rubbed my fingers through your thick curls. Moving my hands to the base of your neck, I felt your head relax into my hands, and I brushed back your hair and exposed the pale, soft skin from your shoulder to your ear.

"My God, every inch of you is perfect," I gushed, "Maddie, you're a gift! You know that? I'm not going to let you ever slip away from me."

"That's more like it," you purred.

I brought my face in as close as I could get without actually touching you and breathed in the combining scents of your perfume, shampoo, and body while working my free hand up the side of your chest. I softly exhaled, blowing my breath across your exposed skin and I felt you shiver. Small goosebumps on the nape of your neck made themselves known to the tips of my fingers and I was taken aback at my touch getting such a response from your body.

"You smell so good," I whispered.

Bringing my hand up to the top part of your blouse, I unhooked the first button, allowing me to pull down your shirt and exposing your bra strapped shoulder. I kissed your collarbone and brought my tongue up your neck, dropping soft kisses all along your skin until I reached your earlobe.

"That's my spot," you said, "Don't stop now."

Your whole body eased into my arms and I allowed gravity to naturally lay you down onto the soft blanket below me. I rolled myself over you, taking up the space between your legs as you removed your blouse and bra, exposing your tight, perk breasts and pink nipples.

"I feel like a kid in a candy store," I said as I quickly shimmied out of my dress and again fought off the urge to pounce on your body, "I just don't know where to begin, but I know I want to taste everything."

You cupped your breasts and I followed your cues and started sucking on your nipples. They got stiffer as I circled my tongue around them, satisfying my taste for something sweet.

"Oh, Rachel..."

I lifted my breasts up and pressed my nipples against yours and you watched as mine slowly started to match your hardness - 4 erect points going back and forth against each other. The sight made us both giggle ourselves into another kiss.

I moved my head down to find your clit and you arched your back giving me better access to your slit. I placed two fingers into you and you instantly released hot pussy juice into my palm.

"I'm sorry, I should've warned you, I get really wet if the right person excites me. I hope you're not turned off?"

I reached my hand into the air and tilted my head back and let your sweet and salty drip off the tips off my fingers and unto my outstretched tongue.

"Does it look like I'm turned off? I'm glad I'm one of the 'right persons' that gets you excited, now, do you think you can do it some more?"

"Well, get your head down my wishing well and let's see if we can flood this desert town!"

And then I pounced.

I couldn't contain myself anymore.

I buried my face into your pussy and attacked your clit with my tongue. I never imagined my tongue could move so fast. It moved as if it was a nuclear powered hummingbird, buzzing and zipping in and out of your pussy. You raised yourself up unto your elbows to get a better view.

"Damn, woman! How can you keep that up?"

I lifted up my wet and soaked face from feasting and realized that you were right and I couldn't keep up this pace, so I took a deep breath and changed up my method of licking assault.

Having briefly satisfied my lust for the taste of your pussy I again put my head between your legs but this time my tongue took its time making purposeful and agonizingly slow circles around your clit.

I French kissed your pussy lips as if they were a lover returning from war who I had not seen in years. I closed my eyes and used my tongue to try and ingrain every fold and crevice of your vagina to my memory. Now, instead of sending electrical shocks through your body from fast flicking your clit, I built a slow and smoldering fire between your legs. Your whole body trembled.

"Rachel, I can't take too much more of this. I need to feel your whole body next to mine."

"Awww, I was just beginning to have some fun!"

"I know you were but I want to feel you."

"You're demanding. I like that!"

You reached your hand between my legs and felt for my clit and I remember exactly what you said, "Wow! That's huge!"

"I've tugged at it a lot lately thinking of you and this moment right now," I said blushing.

"Have you ever named it?"

"No, why would I do that? That's silly."

"Things this big deserve a name. I think I'll call it Oscar," you said.

I had lovers before comment on how big and protruding my clit was but I never gave it much thought. It was just me and nothing special except for it was easily accessible to touch and play with.

"If you want to name it, then Oscar it is."

"Let's see if that thing, Oscar, can give me an O, shall we?"

You placed your hands around my head and brought our lips together, sticking your tongue deep inside my mouth, catching me by surprise and stifling any objection or approval I may have had to giving you an orgasm.

"Mmmmmmphhhffff."

Taking advantage of me momentarily trying to catch my breath you wrapped your legs around me and fixed our hips in place like interlocking pieces of Lego. The heat from our bodies started to raise the temperature of the cool Arizona night back to midday sweltering.

"My heart is racing! This is so intense," I gasped as you released the tonsil hold you had on my mouth.

"Oh God, I've never wanted anyone anymore than how I want you right now!" you cried out.

Raw flesh and raw emotion combined and brought us even closer together. I worked my hips in tight circles and ground my body into yours causing enough friction that if we were actual Lego pieces my pussy would've melted and permanently fused into yours.

"Fuck me, Rachel! Trib the fuck out of me!"

Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers
12