Crash And Burn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With lots of vacationing on our part! Don't forget to add that in!"

"Yeah, yes, well we may do some casual traveling here and there, but we'll still be available to you until you and your new staff felt comfortable enough to take over fully."

"I'm done with this conversation. I'm off to look at retirement property in Aruba," said Mrs. Boehlert cheerily, "Maddie, to hell with your sensible humility! I'm expecting to hear a 'yes' from you in less than 15 minutes!"

"Don't you mind Erica none. Maddie, I want you to take as much time as you need, ok?" Mr. Boehlert said, easing Rachel's envelope across the desk towards her, "I know you have a lot on your mind and plenty to process."

Maddie placed her palms over Mr. Boehlert's outstretched hand and, with tears welling up in her eyes, mouthed the words, "Thank you."

________________

"It's 1:30 in the afternoon. We have no clients scheduled the rest of the day. We've got no pressing work that needs to be done and it's a beautiful day to be outside," said Mr. Boehlert, "I'm declaring, in honor of Maddie accepting our proposal, that we all call it a half holiday and go home!"

"That's a great idea!" Mrs. Boehlert said in agreement and grabbed up her purse and headed towards the door.

Maddie stood up from her desk and looked around the office as if she was seeing it for the first time.

"Do you mind if I take a few minutes to myself and lock up for you?" Maddie asked.

A smile came across Mr. Boehlert's face and he walked over and rubbed her shoulders and then handed her the keys, "Sure thing, boss lady, the transition begins now. You close up whenever you're ready. We'll see you tomorrow."

"You two have fun the rest of the day and..." Maddie paused trying her best not to tear up for the umpteenth time this day, "Thank you so much!"

"You don't have to thank me. This isn't a handout. You've earned this, Maddie! But, you're welcome."

Mr. Boehlert walked out the door and Maddie brought down the shades to the office windows and began emptying the trash bins. She brought herself to smile as she took a moment to imagine rearranging the office to her liking and to accommodate desk space for the future paralegals.

She let out a deep sigh as she looked at her office desk. With all the news of the day, she had tried her best to forget about Rachel's envelope that she had placed in her bottom drawer. Seeing her desk reminded her of the last night that she had seen Rachel and the last good moment they had shared together before all hell had crashed down and ruined everything between them.

"Hey? Have you seen Maddie?" Duncan Bradley asked after knocking on Rachel's office door and peering his head in, "It's almost 9pm and she was supposed to be doing some background research for me in the library."

"Can't you see I'm busy working late, too? Do you walk into someone's home just because you found it convenient to have knocked? No! You wait until someone answers the door and lets you in and your ass damn well waits till I tell you to come in to my office before you stick your big hairy head in, understand? Now, do you see her in here?" Rachel sneered.

"Um, ok, I just saw that her purse was still at her desk and wondered if you had seen her, that's all."

"I'm a lawyer who likes her questions to be answered and you have answered not one so far! Turn around and close my door and go find her yourself, Duncan!"

He whispered something under his breath that Rachel did not hear, but surely wasn't flattering, and closed her door in frustration.

"I mean just the gall of some people!" Rachel complained out loud to herself, shaking her head. "Im gonna start calling him PDP. Picture Day Pimple. Fuckin' Duncan! He's always popping up when you least expect him or want him around to screw up a good thing!"

Rachel sorted a stack of notes and papers scattered out in front of her into a neat pile and placed them in a folder. She eased her chair back from her desk and looked down between her legs to see Maddie's face grinning wide back up at her.

"Whew! That was close," Maddie giggled, "I think I should go now and get back to working."

"No! Don't go," Rachel begged, "I want you to finish what you started here first."

"Finish eating your pussy? Yessir, boss ma'am! I'll get right back on that!"

Maddie's tongue got busy again finding Rachel's sweet spot and she continued to work on her swollen clit. All Duncan had to do was take a few steps into the office and he would've seen Rachel's skirt and panties off to the side. She would've had to slump further down into her seat or be forced to stand up and try to pull down her blouse over her lower body nakedness to hide their sexing.

"It won't take long. I was almost there until we got interrupted," moaned Rachel.

"I can see! Oscar is about to pop!"

"You're going to continue to milk naming my clit that for all it's worth, aren't you?"

"Yep! It's huge and feels like a thumb in my mouth. Something this size and tasty deserves a name all to itself."

"Say it again!" Rachel groaned, "Say it's name as I start to cum!"

Maddie rolled Rachel's chair backwards, freeing herself from the tight space from under the desk where she had hid. Now free, she could more easily do the bidding of her boss. She lifted one of Rachel's legs across her shoulder and the other on the top of the desk and then boasted, "Let's see someone come in and interrupt us now!"

"Fuck! Maddie! Goddamn this is crazy! But don't stop! Don't you dare stop!"

Rachel arched her back deep into the chair to meet the face and tongue that was already plunging and tapping against the walls of her wet pussy. She almost lost her balance and fell over but the chair caught the back wall and held.

Maddie quickly took advantage of her boss's precarious position and inserted 3 of her fingers deep into Rachel's exposed pussy.

"You better cum for me! You better cum for me right now! You hear me Oscar?! Cum!"

Rachel's body jerked in spasms with the rush of her orgasm. Her chair buckled under the aggressiveness of Maddie's assault and she spilled out of the chair and onto the floor. Her propped up leg on Maddie's shoulder took Maddie to the ground as well.

"Oh, shit!" Rachel squealed, "We're gonna get caught!"

They rolled around away from the chair and desk to an empty space on the office floor and their faces met in a kiss as they giggled quietly to each other.

"You think we're the first to ever have sex in this building?" asked Maddie.

"With all these horndog lawyers and wannabe alpha males around? Doubtful!" Rachel laughed, "We are probably the first two women - that's for sure!"

"I wish I could stay here and have fun in your pussy playground, but I have to get back to work. I mean, you know I really don't want to, but someone in this law office felt that I would learn something about courtroom procedure from working with Duncan Bradley," Maddie said sarcastically.

"I didn't put you to work with him as punishment. I know it seems he and I are always at odds but I respect him professionally and think he's a competent and capable lawyer."

"I'm not impressed," added Maddie with a frown.

"And, more importantly, his case goes to trial next week. This will be a good learning experience for you."

"I felt I finished the work for him over an hour ago. It's a standard slip and fall case. His opening argument is pretty cut and dry. Geez, that's why I'm here now fooling around with you! He wastes time questioning where I place commas and periods and wanting definitions for the words them and the."

"Just hang in there, ok? He's harmless and really not so bad."

Maddie kissed Rachel on the lips and snuck out her office door. She went to the bathroom and washed up before returning to the office's law library. Duncan was nowhere to be found and she sat down, opened up her laptop, and started back on putting the finishing touches on her work for him.

"Where have you been?" Duncan asked.

His voice surprised her. She had not heard him come up behind her and she wondered if maybe he had been in the room all along and just hidden behind the stacks of thick books.

"Yeah, you and I are a lot alike, I needed a break for a few minutes from this shit as well," he continued, placing his hands on her shoulders and massaging them and sparing her having to reply and give an answer that wasn't the actual truth.

He placed his thumbs at the base of her head and made slow circles around the muscles surrounding her spine. His hand felt its way under the collar of her top for a moment and then moved back up to behind her ears.

"You're tense, you know that? Just relax, ok? This will feel good, I promise. All the women who've had the pleasure of getting one of my massages say that my hands are magical."

Duncan ran his fingers through her hair and rocked the chair slowly and steadily as he leaned in close to her and lowered his voice to a whisper.

"Yeah, you see, I really have been looking forward to some quiet time to talk to you because you and I aren't like all the other stuck up fools in this mothball smelling firm," he continued, "I see myself in you - the ambition, the smarts, and more importantly, the commercial friendly good looks it takes to be more respected, more well known, and make more money in this profession than any of these old farts here could ever dream of."

His hands returned back to her shoulders, slipping their way under her bra straps and moving them down to the top part of her arms. He eased his hands into her bra, cupping her breasts, and pinched her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"So fucking tight and firm! Just like I imagined!"

He squeezed her breasts together, feeling up every inch as he brought his body in closer and lowered his head to hers. She could feel his hot breath on her skin panting with excitement as he continued detailing to her his plans, "I want you, Maddie. I think this here is an opportunity for you to get to know me a little better and for us to help each other out. You and I? Together as a team? In Arizona? We'd be unstoppable!"

Maddie's body flinched with the first sign of resistance to his advances and Duncan changed his approach in trying to appeal to her senses.

"You think your friend there Rachel hasn't done her share of quid pro quo to sit her ass there now in that posh corner office? C'mon, Maddie, you're no fool. You can't tell me you haven't seen it with your own eyes? Real lawyering deals are made with meetings of cocks and cunts. If you didn't know, then the quicker you learn the better off you'll be. It's just how the game is played."

Duncan stood up, spun the swiveled chair Maddie sat in around, and had her staring her face straight at the chalky pink flesh of his hard dick.

"Boop!" he said as he lowered the head of his dick to touch the tip of her nose, "Hello! It's thick, I know. It's a Whopper and a Big Mac all in one. You're gonna get filled and you're definitely gonna feel it, but I promise to be as gentle in you as a cock this size allows."

He lifted Maddie's 120 pound frame unto the library table and before she could even make a move he quickly and deftly positioned his body between her legs.

"Awww, don't be scared little fawn," he smiled, "This big bad wolf isn't gonna eat all of you, just a little some of you!"

Maddie didn't move an inch. Her body stayed rigid as he remained close to her and she focused her eyes directly into his.

Duncan rubbed his hands on the outside of her panties and roughly cupped and felt around her crotch. He slid his fingers under the elastic band and then brought his hands up to his nose, deeply inhaled and then started chuckling.

"I know my way well around many a pussy and this smells like a virginal one. Lemme tell ya, there ain't quite nothin' like it," he said as he then stuck his his fingers into his mouth and closed his eyes to savor her taste, "Goddamn that's good!"

Maddie had waited for just this moment. She picked up her laptop lying next her and slammed it hard against Duncan's head. She pushed him backwards, tripping him over his pants that lay around his ankles and, as fast as a cat, jumped on top of him, dropping her knee to the center of his chest. She grabbed the hand still stuck in his mouth from tasting her and pushed with all her might his fingers down into his throat.

Duncan struggled trying to multitask the serious situation he found himself in. He gasped for air to breathe, tried not to clamp down his mouth and bite off his fingers, all while trying to find his voice to plead for her to let go.

Saliva gurgled down his throat and watered tears rolled out his bulging eyes and down the side of his face. He started turning beet red as snot shot out his nose. Predator had now turned prey as Maddie forced all her weight into her knee and pressed hard unto his sternum.

"Awww," Maddie purred as she lowered her lips down to the tip of his nose, "Did the big bad wolf huff and he puffed so much that he got all his hot air bullshit taken out his lungs?"

She then released her hands from his and turned her attention to his crotch, digging her finger nails into his nut sack. Duncan whimpered in pain and tried to scoot his body away from her but she dug deeper into the tender skin under his balls and held him in place.

"You better stay your ass still and listen, you fucker! See, you picked the wrong person to try and screw over! We are nothing alike! You wanna know who I am? I'm a pussy lovin' white bitch who's packin' a big fuckin' black cock between her legs that's justa raging right now to fuck you hard up the ass!"

"Wait, Maddie, you know me! You didn't actually believe all that, did you? I, I, I was just teas..."

"Oh, shut up, you fucking piece of shit pervert with your 3 and a half inches of dick wishing to God for it to be 4! You better never touch a hair on my body ever again or I will kill you! Do you understand me?" Maddie growled, "I will fucking kill you!"

Duncan sniveled as his lips trembled in fear and he shook his head in fast approval and curled himself into a sobbing fetal position as Maddie released her grip and walked away.

"I have to go wash up now because you pissed on my hands!"

Maddie left the library and rushed to the restroom. She stood staring blankly into the mirror at her now pale reflection as the water from the sink ran continuously. She was angry and felt violated by Duncan's filthy hands all on her. She should've hurt him more. She should've drawn blood from his ass. She should've done more to make him feel exactly like how she was feeling now.

The sickening taste of metal that a person gets in their mouth that comes before ones stomach spasms and churns and forces them to then vomit came over her. The assault, the smell of his breath, the anxiety and disgust from someone putting their hands on you, in the most intimate of places, without your consent - she could just scream. She needed to hurt him more physically. She wanted him to know that her coming vengeance was going to be the cause of him to lose his mediocre law career and his desired dreams of piles of money.

"I'm not gonna cry. I'm not going to cry a tear in fear, pain, or sympathy for that fucker!" she said repeatedly to steady and calm herself, "I'm gonna get even. I'm gonna get more than even with his ass!"

The bathroom walls seemed to melt and slowly ooze into a massive blob that surrounded and trapped her within a circle, threatening to encase and smother her in itself. She needed to get out and leave before she broke down and screamed. She ran back to her desk and grabbed her purse and ran to the elevator, never looking into Rachel's office to tell her what had just happened or to say that she was leaving.

The exercise app on Maddie's watch beeped indicating that she had been still now for too long and it was time to get up and move. She had been standing in the middle of the office staring at her desk, lost in thoughts from the past, a full 20 minutes.

She walked to her chair and sat down and reached into her drawer and pulled out Rachel's envelope. Accepting the offer from the Boehlerts was, as Mrs. Boehlert had correctly argued, rather easy. This last and final attempt by Rachel for some sort of reconciliation was much harder to come to terms with and reject.

She sighed deeply and looked over at the shredder. She twirled the envelope around her fingers several times before she finally opened it and read it out loud to herself in the empty office: "Proverbs 17:9, Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends."

Maddie picked up her phone and listened quietly as it rang through to the number she dialed.

"Hello?" came Rachel's voice.

Maddie sat silent. She had struggled all day trying to avoid thinking about Rachel and then, after reading her card, just impulsively, and with no clue what to even say, dialed her number.

"Maddie? Hello? Are, are you there?"

Maddie hesitated and then swallowed hard before finally settling on a word to say to the voice on the other end of the line.

"Yes..."

"Maddie? I'm so sorry. I, I, I love you. I know this now. I know this for certain and with all my heart. Please... please, can I just see you to explain?"

________________

Friday Evening, the 14th of April

The drive from Maddie's apartment in Flagstaff to Rachel's home in Sedona took around 45 minutes. Going down Interstate 17 would provide an unobstructed view of deep canyons and wide Arizona skyline. Turning off onto Route 89, one only had to relax and follow along Oak Creek River and take in and enjoy all the beauty that the area had to offer.

Maddie pulled and straightened the pink and blue Lilly Pulitzer sundress she had chosen to wear to lessen the wrinkling from sitting during her drive down. The last thing she had wanted was a long and drawn out conversation over the phone with Rachel. Picking out what to wear took longer for her to decide on than the call she had made. After Rachel had begged for them to meet to so she could explain, all Maddie asked in reply was, "Where and when?" Then, after Rachel gave an answer, Maddie promptly hung up.

She stopped to fill up her car with gas and started making her way to their late evening dinner date. She turned off her radio and drove in silence as her brain started kicking in gear with question after question.

What possibly could meeting each other after all this time even accomplish? What would she say to Rachel when asked about all the letters and gifts that were sent to Flagstaff? Should she ignore the question and try to move on to another subject or should she respond with glee while cataloging every gift?

"Ya know, Rachel, I never read not one of them. All the cards and personally written letters and notes were shredded and now probably sit below someone's pet parrot or hamster's cage getting deservedly pissed and shitted on. The necklace and matching earrings you sent me for Christmas? The earrings were given to a needy homeless woman I came across off on East Main with instructions to pawn and the necklace was dropped into a Salvation Army kettle. That pricey bottle of champagne you sent to the office to ring in the new year was opened by me and accidentally poured down the sewer drain outside the front walk of the office. Do you really want to know what happened to the designer shoes I received from you on Valentines? Do you really?"

Maddie would normally enjoy watching the overlooks and canyons along the long descent of 17 into Sedona but tonight she just drove with thoughts from the past filling her mind.

They definitely needed to talk about Duncan. Maddie knew he lied to Rachel about what had happened in the library and that he somehow convinced Rachel to come up with that personally insulting excuse to then humiliatingly fire her. But why? Why did Rachel even listen and believed him without ever asking to hear her side of the story?