Crash And Burn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you wanna know what he said about you, Rachel? He said that you fucked your way to the top and that's how you became a law partner. Did I believe him? You think I trusted any of the things that spilled from his mouth? Not for one damn second! So why couldn't you give me the benefit of the doubt like I did you? Had you just given me 5 minutes at the start of that next work day - 5 measly minutes before you had me escorted out! I would have handed over to you and all the other managing partners my written account of the night before. I was going to press charges of sexual assault against Duncan! He was never going to touch another woman like he did me if I had just been given my say in the matter!"

Maddie started to question her judgement in opening up Rachel's envelope. They weren't lovers in the same manner as were the Boehlert's. Despite the sage advice

Mr. Boehlert thought he was giving her, there was no aggressive or passive action that could help them come together. Their relationship was beyond salvageable.

"So why am I even doing this?" she asked herself, "I don't need to see her. I'm turning around and going back home."

She pulled her car over to the side of the road, turned on her emergency flashers, and rolled down her windows to bring in some fresh air. She was only minutes away from Rachel's house. She had traveled this road often to stay many a night there but now could not recall passing any of the landmarks that she usually enjoyed seeing.

"I'm not gonna cry. I'm not going to cry a tear. I'm in the right here and everyone else is in the wrong. I won't be the victim anymore!" she said slamming her fist against the steering wheel horn. "Hey, Rachel? Remember jokingly telling my parents that I would have my own law firm? Well, guess what? Done! It's happening and that's really the only thing that I need to do! I'm gonna drive right up to her front door and throw my success smack in her face!"

Maddie stepped her foot on the gas and sped her way forward. She crossed the double yellow lines going around a curve and didn't even notice the oncoming traffic flashing their headlights in warning as her foot tried to keep pace with the speed of her thoughts.

"The Boehlerts are right! No more humbleness! I earned this! I've busted my ass these months and I did it all despite the old firm, despite Duncan, and especially despite you, Ms. Anderson!"

She ran through a yellow light that was turning red and a man on the sidewalk corner raised up his arms and shouted, "Hey, slow down!"

Maddie made the turn towards Rachel's house and drove her way up the driveway. She placed her car in park and sat looking at the beautiful ranch house that sat on 2 and a half acres of property.

"Calm down, you can do this."

She looked down at her watch to check the time - it was now 7:50. Even with pulling over and stopping, she had made it here 10 minutes faster than she'd ever made the trip before.

She was glad she was early. She wanted a few minutes to let the lawyer part of her brain take back over her thoughts and focus on exactly all the dotted i's and crossed t's it needed to cover to properly express the exact procedures needed for Rachel to hear to go fuck herself.

She turned on the radio and fully reclined her seat to relax a bit before stepping out her car and listened as a familiar song that she loved was playing through the speakers: "I told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company. But that was love and it's an ache I still remember."

The song brought a smile to her face and she thought about Benjamin and the last time she had spoken with him a little over a year ago. His life had played out almost exactly as she had predicted. He went to Princeton, met a girl, and they were now married and expecting their first child. The excitement he had talking about his future radiated through the phone and Maddie was genuinely happy for him.

"So when we found out that we could not make sense, well you said that we could still be friends, but I'll admit that I was glad that it was over."

The song continued on and Maddie sat straight back up, now face stern and serious, as listening to the lyrics brought her a sharp, newfound clarity.

"This is wrong. This is all wrong. I'm here for a reason, but it's not to brag about anything I've accomplished," Maddie said shaking her head, "I don't need to bring up Duncan, or the gifts or anything else. This is, and always has been, about Rachel and how she's treated me. She's never been able to appreciate the kind of love I have to share. I introduce her to my parents, but yet I don't even know any of her friends. I'm the one who's shown her the beauty of Arizona, a place she's lived her whole life, but never taken the time to explore. Stealing kisses from me in the women's bathroom at work, hiding me under her desk, swatting my hand away when I touch her under a table, telling me to wait in announcing our relationship to everyone - a day that never seems to ever come or be at the right time for her. I'm open with my love, but Rachel is still closeted. Even now, in a moment where she is trying to make amends, it's not done in public. I'm here at her nice, safe, and tucked away home. We can never be seen, just us two, together over dinner in a restaurant. She can't give off to anyone any perception that we are in a public relationship - that she's a lesbian. I refuse to live like this! Ever! I didn't settle for it when I was a curious teen and I won't as a grown woman! This is all that Rachel Anderson needs to hear from me!"

Maddie turned off her car, walked up to the house with determined anger. She skipped ringing the doorbell that played the sound of birds gently singing and opted instead on giving 5 sharp knocks to the door - bam, bam, bam, bam, bam.

She could hear Rachel fumbling around with pots and pans in the kitchen as if she was surprised by someone being at her door.

"Just a minute," Rachel cried out.

Maddie turned and looked over the yard as she waited for the door to open. The sun was starting to set and she could see nothing had changed except that there was now a fence separating Rachel's property from her next door neighbor and his brood of roaming chickens.

"I thought I would miss this place, but I really don't," she said to herself.

"Hi. Sorry, I was..."

Maddie turned and there stood Rachel, breathing heavily, in a white V-neck shirt and a navy blue skirt with an apron wrapped around her waist and a spot of some red looking sauce on her right cheek.

"I was, um, I was in the kitchen... It's good to see you. I'm so glad you're here," Rachel said taking a step forward with her arms outstretched.

Maddie took a step back equal to the step forward that Rachel had taken. Standing at the door and waiting, she had unwittingly clenched her hands into a tense fist. She quickly placed them behind her back, releasing the tension and anger held in them and eyed Rachel from head to feet.

"I've been behind and rushing all day. I've been trying to cook. But," Rachel pulled at the bottom of her shirt to show the stains, "Probably should not have worn white and I can certainly understand that you don't wanna be hugged by messy looking me as good as you do in that nice dress."

Maddie couldn't help but to notice Rachel's cleavage when she had tugged at her shirt. Her breasts were just as she remembered - not too big and not too small, just perfectly proportioned to her body with dots of freckles reaching up from the top of her cleavage to the base of her neck.

She ignored the compliment given on what she was wearing and again looked away towards the fence line to stop from gawking more as one of the roosters started to crow.

"Well, ah, would you like to come in?" Rachel asked softly.

Maddie, composing herself, turned back to face Rachel but still stood silent saying nothing.

The last rays of the setting sun caught the end strands of Rachel's hair and Maddie stood captivated looking at her shimmering before her in an aura of gold light.

"Ok, I understand. I get it, Maddie, and I am not going to force you to come in, but, since you're here... I want you to know that hearing your voice over the phone made me realize that I..."

Maddie's brain ignored the words flowing out of Rachel's mouth. With all the time she had to herself driving over here she still needed even more time to think.

"...like I treated you. I made so many mistakes and took you for gran..."

Seeing Rachel was a mistake. The pain was still fresh and standing before her now, it was clear, was exposing a raw nerve of emotion.

Rachel just kept going on and on buzzing about like a gnat flying around Maddie's ear, "...I couldn't sleep. I felt lost and didn't know what to..."

Maybe she would've done better writing down notes and highlighting talking points while having a conversation with Rachel over the phone instead.

"...I know what it takes now and I'm willing to do it. I'm sorry. I need you, but if you say..." Rachel continued on.

Maybe she should just turn and walk away without saying a word and leave Rachel standing confused and hurt with no explanation on her actions and feeling like she did on the day that Rachel had fired her.

"...things just haven't been the same. My heart aches and wanting to get up to go into that office hasn't..."

She just wished Rachel would be quiet. If she would just shut her mouth for a second and allow Maddie's brain to think in peace and sort out the things she needed to say. If she would just stop talking and shut up. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

"Shut up!" Maddie yelled springing forward, pushing Rachel backwards, pinning her up against the door frame and forcing her tongue down into her mouth, "Rachfuull, plussseez shuffftt upf!"

Startled and caught off guard for just a second, Rachel quickly recovered, grabbing Maddie by the ass and bringing her closer as both their tongues fought and exchanged sloppy, greedy lashes.

"Oh, fi'ved mufissed you!" Rachel gasped, refusing to release the lock of their lips.

Maddie reached her hand under Rachel's skirt and her fingers instinctively made a beeline to the swollen piece of flesh she had lovingly and affectionately named.

Rachel's knees buckled and their limbs collided as their lust made a clumsy and awkward dance of their attempts to embrace. Rachel's whole body dropped a few inches and her hips started to grind as her wet crotch slowly settled comfortably in the palm of Maddie's groping hand.

Maddie buried her face between Rachel's breasts and licked her tongue slowly up past her neck and on to the spot on her right cheek, "Chili, mmmmmm, that's what you've cooked!"

"Suck on my neck. Give me a hickey. I don't care. I want to let the world know I am yours. I'm with you and my heart belongs to you, Madelyn Carson!"

Two of Maddie's fingers found their way to the inner folds of Rachel's pussy and penetrated to the heat of her insides. A gush of wetness spilled and ran down the inner part of Rachel's thighs, zigzagging like a wandering river down to her knees as Maddie's fingers touched on soft pink walls.

"You want me right here? Is that what you want? You're going to take this wet pussy right here? Outside? Outside my front door?" panted Rachel, "It's so raw, so primal! It's like we're teenagers!"

"I'm no high schooler," Maddie replied, "I don't want us to act like some hormone driven youths. You have a bed. We can go inside and we can maybe talk about putting things on our fingers to signal to the world how we feel instead of black and blue suck marks."

Rachel took Maddie's hand from exploring the walls of her pussy, putting a quick stop to their heavy petting. She clasped it between her own, and warmly kissed it. "I've missed you, but, more than anything, I've missed your wise and experienced maturity, like now, calling for reasoned patience even when I'm aching to fuck."

Rachel led Maddie inside and shut her front door. She walked her into her living room and gently nudged her down onto her couch.

"I'm not gonna let our rushed excitement outside ruin my plans for the night," explained Rachel, "I invited you over here for a reason. I intend to show you that I'm willing to do anything for you. I'm determined to make tonight all about you. So now you just lay back, don't lift a finger, and enjoy as I satisfy your needs."

Rachel lifted up the colorful dress and removed Maddie's thong panties to reveal her smooth, freshly shaven coin slot pussy.

"I am never letting you out of my sight again!" Rachel declared and then dove headfirst, with tongue extended, between Maddie's splayed out legs.

Maddie latched her hands to the couch's cushion, digging her fingers to where they nearly ripped thru the expensive leather skin. Rachel's tongue went directly at her sensitive clit, sparking the wave of a fast coming orgasm to well up inside Maddie. Her eyes fluttered, her hips started to jerk and wind as as the vein feeding blood to her clit pulsed with the rise and fall of her heart beat and breasts. She started to feel dizzy and disoriented, but managed to force herself up on her elbows to look between her legs.

"My God! It's you!" Maddie shouted.

"Wha, what? What's wrong?" Rachel abruptly stopped from licking pussy and looked up with a confused and scared look upon her face.

"It's always been you! You're my phantom! My ghost! I can see you so clear now!"

"Are you ok? What are you talking about? Maddie, let's take a break and stop..."

"No!" Maddie cried out, grabbing Rachel by her head and pushing her deeper into her aching softness, "Don't you ever stop whatever it is you've been doing to me, you hear me! Don't you ever stop!"

_______________

A storm was coming. Heavy rains were preparing to roll through Verde Valley this early Saturday morning. This storm would be the first to signal the start of the short Arizona spring. Reservoirs hoped to be filled and to hoard each and every drop of water for the coming months of sweltering heat. The areas plants and animals welcomed this time to continue the cycle of desert life by exploding with bright color for mating attraction.

The chains holding the swing on Rachel's back deck creaked under the strain of the increasing winds. One of her wooden folding chairs tapped against the wall of the house outside the bedroom. Red dust filled the air around the house and coated everything in sight.

Maddie had been up at least 30 minutes before the wind had started whipping up. She felt happy and couldn't sleep as the sensation of being this close again to Rachel and smelling her skin and feeling their bodies together occupied her thoughts. She pretended to continue sleeping and not move when Rachel woke up and gently brushed her hands through her hair. Being in this moment and enjoying her gentle touch after months of separation felt needed and more important than waking to get the day started.

She felt Rachel smooth out a portion of her hair around her ear and then felt Rachel's lips graze the lobe with a soft kiss. Maddie resisted the urge to smile as Rachel brought the cover up over her naked shoulder, whispering, "I love you so much," and easing herself quietly out of the bed to go to the kitchen.

All alone now in the bedroom, Maddie raised up out of the bed and stretched and yawned. She walked over to the sliding door and stood naked looking out over the back property of the house.

"Mmmmmm, pancakes!" she said and smiled as the smell of breakfast being made filled her nose.

A loud crack of thunder in the near distance jolted her and made her step back from the sliding door. She returned to the bed and the crumpled and disheveled sheets as the smell of a long night of heated sex replaced that of the pancakes.

They would need to talk. She cursed herself for breaking down so easily at the sight of Rachel. But, good Lord, did Rachel look so sexy, so effortlessly hot, standing there in the doorway! How could she not help but go towards her and give in to raw passion?

"God, she felt so good," she cooed hugging the pillow.

She trusted Rachel at her word. She believed Rachel when she revealed that she was ready for a lasting relationship, but they had to have a serious conversation about their love. They couldn't put it off any longer. She felt that them having breakfast together would be the perfect opportunity to officially solidify how they both felt and iron out the details and intent of their relationship going forward. Then, afterwards, maybe give in again to more rebound sex.

Rachel's phone lay on her nightstand and began to vibrate from an incoming call or message. Maddie waited for the buzzing to stop and then closed her eyes and continued reminiscing about the previous night.

"All relationships have some dark days and bad times, I know that and I'll be ready for those," Maddie said to herself, "But I'm glad that we are not actively trying to hurt each other anymore. We're finally going to be on the same page after all these months apart. Rachel Anderson needs me and I love her."

A full minute passed and the phone began to annoyingly buzz again.

"Okay, Ok, I get it, you're not going to let me have any peace until I silence you."

She reached over to tap the button on the side of the phone and mute the noise when another clap of thunder erupted directly over the house, shaking the bed and startling her into dropping the phone from her hand and onto the floor.

She got out of bed and knelt down to pick up the phone. It had landed on its back and its front face was lit, drawing her attention to the screen and the incoming text.

Maddie held the phone in her hand frozen in her tracks. Her whole body trembled as her chest started to heave. Panic filled her eyes. She held her breath, lifted up her hand and brought herself once more to look at the phone and to read the text and...

And...

Scream.