Crash-n-Burn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homerotic
Homerotic
392 Followers

Estelle and I had decided to go out for dinner, then have a quiet night at home. Or maybe not so quiet. Mom had been allowed me use of the car, after demanding that I promise not to drink. Actually, the 'car' was a minivan -- a Toyota Previa. This was a strange vehicle, with the engine mounted under the floor between the front seats. That made even the most routine maintenance more difficult, but then, Mom had me to do the work for her. Designed as a seven-passenger van, we never used the rear bench. That was another unconventional design, splitting in the centre and flipping up against the sides. Mom regularly used the van to carry materials for work and had placed a thick rubber mat behind the 2-place middle bench.

Since this would be an official date -- and one of the few that I had driven us to -- I was dressed up. I had a gray blazer over a button-down shirt with dark blue slacks. Estelle made me wait, but it was worth it. She came down the stairs wearing a bright blue dress that matched her eyes. It was sleeveless, with a deep-vee neck that I did not mind at all. It was almost long enough to be considered conservative, but not quite. It was tight around her waist and small bust, which told me that she probably had it tailored, and I got the distinct impression that she was not wearing anything under the dress. Estelle was wearing her blonde hair down, loose and wavy over her shoulders. It was an unusual look for her, but I liked it.

"Oh, wow. You're looking even prettier than usual. All the guys will envy me and all the girls will hate you."

She reached up for a kiss. "In that case, I've accomplished half of my goals for tonight."

I escorted her out to the van and helped her get in. After making sure that her dress did not get caught in the door, I went around to the driver's side. Estelle was smiling as I got in and started the engine.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Her smile widened a bit. "Just looking forward to a very nice evening with you."

I leaned over for a kiss. "Me too. Shall we?"

She nodded, and I backed the van out of the drive. Our house was one of the few on our street that had a driveway on the road. Many of the houses on the north side had driveways opening onto an alleyway at the back, but those of us on the south didn't have that option. Most of the houses were too close together for any possibility of putting in a drive between them, with barely enough space between the house and sidewalk to park a car at the front. Those with wide porches didn't even have that. Our minivan was the longest vehicle that would fit in the small slab of cement between the sidewalk and the house, and there was not enough space for a second vehicle, unless I got a motorcycle or the smallest subcompact. My mother would never allow me to get a motorcycle, even before my accident, and I knew enough about the subcompacts available in Canada that I really didn't want any of them. There were a few high-output micro-cars in Japan that I would have liked to try, but those were not available in North America.

Dinner was excellent, as it ought to be given the number I later saw on the bill. I don't even remember what we talked about, but we conversed throughout the meal. I barely looked at my food, entranced by her gorgeous face, surrounded by soft, golden hair. It was surprisingly quiet for a popular restaurant on a Friday evening, but I supposed that many people had fled the city for cottages and country properties. Those who could not afford the extravagance of multiple homes were more likely to be having a barbecue as the long weekend started.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, finishing the last drops of chocolate from our shared dessert.

I placed my elbows on the table, chin cradled in my hands as I gazed into her eyes. "Just considering how gorgeous you are and how lucky I am."

She leaned forward to kiss my nose. "Correct on both counts. What are you going to do about it?"

I reached out and gently took hold of her hand. "I think that I want to take you home and show you how much I appreciate you."

Her eyes twinkled. "I don't want the night to end so quickly. What else could we do before going home?"

"Hmm. Did you want to take a look out over the city? There are a couple parks on the Mountain that have lovely views."

"Good idea. Do any of them have your mom's flowers?"

"I think I know one that will."

I caught the waitress' eye and collected the bill. It was more than I should really be spending, but this wasn't something we did very often. We got into the van and I made my way up the Mountain. A right turn at the top of the hill brought me to Sam Lawrence Park. I parked on the east end of the lot, then we got out to take in the view.

Although the sky was a little overcast, the cloud cover was high. We could see all of the lower city from where we stood. It was dusk, just dark enough for the streetlights to come on. Stoney Creek was to the south-east and Burlington across the bay to the north. The escarpment was a shadow that curved around on the west, heading north toward Waterdown, just barely visible as a blur of dim lights past the dark valley that held the Royal Botanical Gardens. Estelle put an arm around me and we walked toward the steps the led down to the park's observation benches. She gasped as we passed the low stone wall at the top of the stairway.

"These are beautiful!"

The slopes to either side of the stairs were covered with freshly-planted flowers. They were now closing as the light dimmed, but their colours were still apparent.

"Yeah. I knew that this was one of the first places to get fresh plantings in the spring."

She ran down the stairs and turned around to look at the garden. "Aunt Maisie grew all these?"

"Well, not her, personally. But she oversaw the greenhouse work and coordinated what would be going where."

"Whatever. They're gorgeous. We're really lucky to have her, you know?"

I chuckled. "Even if she took away your bedroom door?"

She shrugged. "Well, she took yours too, so I'd say it evens out. Not like I mind that you can spy on me to your heart's content."

"Can't say I was complaining," I said as I pulled her closer. She melted against me as she reached up for a kiss.

"Cole, I want you. Now."

"The house is only five minutes away."

She shook her head. "Too far. I want you right here."

"This is a bit public, don't you think?" I glanced up the hill. "Let's go back to the van. It has tinted windows."

"It doesn't have a bed."

I winked. "It will soon."

There was another mode available with the Previa's rear seats -- sleeping. The two benches could be folded down to give a bed. Within a minute of returning to the van, the seats were flat and we were half-undressed. Estelle had pushed me onto my back and dropped herself over my legs.

She pushed my jacket out of the way and unbuckled my belt before pulling my slacks down to my ankles. As soon as my cock was free, she pulled a condom from her tiny purse and slipped it on me. Crawling on top of me, she hiked up the skirt of her dress and straddled my hips. Then she grabbed me with one hand and dropped straight down, impaling herself on my cock. I had been correct before -- she had not worn panties. We didn't talk as she rode me. I held her bouncing hips while she placed one hand on my chest to support herself, the other hand disappearing under her skirts to rub her clit.

It seemed like less than a minute before we were both coming. I drove my hips up as I climaxed, Estelle dropping herself down on me as her body went rigid and shook. A high-pitched moan escaped her lips, but she was able to keep mostly quiet. When she came down off her high, she leaned forward to kiss me.

"We'd better get cleaned up and head home. I want you again, but slower."

"I like that idea. How did you plan to get cleaned up?"

She gave me a meaningful glance and lifted her hips. She spun on a knee and slid back to straddle my head. Her hand removed the condom just before she sucked my cock into her mouth. I got the hint and went to work cleaning up the folds of her labia. I managed to bring her to another orgasm, and she cried out around my meat filling her mouth. She rolled off me and turned for another kiss.

"Get me home, baby."

I didn't need any more encouragement. Leaving the seats down, we climbed into the front and I started the van. We were slipping through the front door a few minutes later. She was trying to undress me all the way upstairs, though I managed to keep everything but my jacket, which ended up over the back of the couch as we passed through the living room. She guided me into her room, pausing to turn around as we reached the bed. She wordlessly lifted her hair to expose the back of her neck -- and the zipper of her dress. I pulled the zipper down, breathing in her scent as it escaped from the cloth. As I had suspected, she was not wearing a bra either. She spun around as the dress fell from her, exposing her small, pert breasts and shaved pussy. Her hands pushed the shirt off my shoulders and down to the floor. She knelt to remove my trousers, once again sucking on my cock before slipping a new condom on me.

I somehow managed to get out of my shoes and clear of my pants, then lifted her to her feet. With an energetic kiss, I leaned forward and forced her to the bed. I followed her down, lying on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed her hips upward. That was all the encouragement I needed, and I slid my cock into her hot, wet cavern. This time, she screamed out loud. We had seldom had the chance to really let go, as Mom could have come home at any time. Tonight, we knew that it would be several hours before she was back. We took advantage of that, being much more vocal than any previous lovemaking session. I lost track of how many times I had come, and knew that she had at least three times as many orgasms as me. We eventually collapsed in each other's arms. I would get up and head to my room before Mom got home. But for now, I wanted to hold her in my arms.

***

AFTER BATH

It was a Saturday afternoon in early June. Mom was out, and we didn't expect her back for a few hours. I was working on the rear derailleur from Estelle's bike while she took a shower. We had gone for a ride earlier, and it had been jumping gears when she shifted. I had spread an old bedsheet on the floor and currently had it completely disassembled. The bike was sitting on its handlebars a few feet away. I finished cleaning and lubricating everything and was just beginning to put it back together when I heard her coming down the stairs. She went into the kitchen, I figured to get herself a drink.

"If you're getting something, I'll take a Coke," I called out, concentrating on fitting the main spring back into the derailleur body.

She came into the living room a minute later. I looked up to see her carrying two Cokes. She was wrapped in a towel that went from the middle of her chest to barely below her crotch. If she had not been turned sideways to me, I would have been able to see her pussy from where I was sitting. I had to reposition my legs to remain comfortable as my cock hardened.

"Here you go, Cole," she said, leaning down to hand me the bottle. The towel was barely tight enough to hold itself up, and I got a nice view of her modest cleavage.

"Uh, thanks. Have a nice bath?"

She jumped up behind me on the couch, draping one leg on either side of me. "Yeah. I was a bit lonely, so I thought I'd keep you company."

I ran a hand down her smooth leg. She had probably just finished shaving in the tub. I wondered if her legs were all that she had shaved.

"You're always welcome, babe. But I won't be much company until I get this thing put together."

I could feel her lean forward as I picked up the derailleur again. "Are you sure that it'll stop skipping on me?"

"Positive. It had gotten full of grime and it wasn't moving smoothly. It's all cleaned out and lubricated now, so everything will move easily. You will need to hose it out if it gets full of crap again, but spray some oil on it after washing. I'll have to reset the stops when I put it on, but that will just take a minute."

I finished putting the device back together and picked up a ratchet with an adjusting collar on the handle. I glanced at the manual I had next to me before pulling the collar and turning it.

"What's that? I haven't seen a ratchet with dial on it before."

"It's a torque wrench. This one is good up to a couple hundred inch-pounds."

"Okay, I know a bit about torque. Shouldn't that be in foot-pounds?"

I turned the bolt until the wrench clicked, then moved to the next. "Nope. Inch-pounds are for finer work. Like your derailleur."

I changed the socket on the wrench, checked the book again and adjusted the setting. Sliding the cage over the chain, I slipped the idlers in place one at a time, inserting the bolts and tightening them until the wrench clicked. I slid the derailleur into place and screwed the indexing bolt in place on the axle, then picked up a larger ratchet and tightened the nuts while I held the wheel steady. I had a very good idea of the force needed here and didn't bother with a torque wrench. I connected the shifter cable, then spun the pedals to get the wheel turning. I checked visually, and it appeared to be true. Slowly turning the pedals, I moved the gear lever to operate the derailleur. Adjusting the limit screws to prevent the derailleur from moving the chain off the sprocket just took a few seconds. Running though the gears a couple more times, I was satisfied that it was set properly.

"There you go, good as new."

"My hero," she said. "How much is the bill?"

I sat back against the couch, once more between her legs. "Well, my usual shop rate is twenty bucks an hour. But this is a home call, so it's double. It took about two hours, altogether. Plus, some grease and lubricants. A hundred would cover it, including tax."

"A hundred?" she sounded shocked. "I don't have that kind of cash. Would you take something else in trade?"

I slid a hand along her smooth thigh. "What did you have in mind?"

She leaned forward, pressing her cheek to mine as her hands slid down my chest. "Oh, I'm sure that we could come to an accommodation. Turn around and you can see what I have to offer."

I got to my knees and turned to face her. She was still leaning forward a bit, her hands resting on my shoulders and the top of her towel drooping to half-bare her chest. Her legs were pulled back, and the towel had been pushed clear of her groin. A glance told me that she had, indeed, continued shaving after she reached the top of her legs. My glance turned into staring.

"Oh, you like that?"

"Yeah."

"Would you like a taste?"

"Oh, hell, yeah."

She gave me a gentle kiss and leaned back, spreading her legs a little farther. "Feel free to make me scream, baby."

I did. I leaned forward and dropped my head between her legs. Between my tongue and fingers, I made her come to orgasm a half-dozen times. She was screaming so loud that I was surprised the cops didn't show up to investigate. As she came down from her fifth or sixth climax, she collapsed back on the couch.

"Oh, am I wearing you out?"

"Yeah," she panted. "That was amazing, but I need to catch my breath for a bit."

I crawled on top of her, kissing my way up her body. "Maybe you need something else down there besides my tongue and fingers."

"Do you have a condom?"

"Oh. No, I don't"

"Sorry, babe. No glove, no love. But you still owe me a necklace."

"I guess I do."

Estelle pulled me to my feet as she sat up, dropping my shorts to the floor. Then she pulled my hips close and sucked my cock into her mouth. She bobbed on me as her hands played. One moved over my thighs and belly while the other cupped and gently squeezed my balls. I warned her when I was about to come, and she stuck the tip of a finger into my ass. I shot cum down her throat, and she caught the first couple spasms in her mouth. Then she pulled back, letting me spray over her chest and neck. When I was finished, she licked the last bits off my cock. With a smile, she got up on her knees and gave me a deep, long kiss. She had not swallowed the cum in her mouth and forced the white goo into mine. I had to laugh as I swallowed.

When the kiss ended, I stepped back to get a look at her. There were long ropes of jizz trailing from her jaw down between her breasts. The towel had come off at some point and was now lying on the couch. I leaned down and licked a line of cum off her breast. She moaned, and I continued, cleaning up the mess I had made of her chest. Every few licks, I would kiss her and share what I had recovered. As I finished, she let her hand drop to my cock, which was hard again.

"Are you ready for round two?" she smiled as she looked up at me. "I have rubbers in my room."

I picked her up, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. "I am definitely ready for round two."

A couple minutes later we were on her bed and she was sliding a condom over my cock. This time, she was on her back and I was on top. I gazed into her eyes as I slid in, as slowly as I could. She arched her back and moaned as I filled her, then wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled her head to my chest. She gasped each time I pulled out, crying out softly as I thrust in again. I took my time, allowing my body to prepare for another orgasm while overwhelming her with sensation, inside and out. My climax slowly approached, and my speed increased until she was making one long, sustained cry. As I erupted in her, I straightened up and pressed her hips to the mattress. Estelle's body shook as she came with me. We collapsed together, rolling to the side so she was not being smothered by my weight.

"Oh, Cole, baby. That was fantastic. I've never had sex that good before."

"Not even our first time?"

She shook her head. "No, I was too tight then. It was much better this time. I love this. I love you."

I kissed her gently. "And I think I love you too, my little star."

She snuggled into my arms. "Can you stay here for a bit? I want to cuddle with you."

"Long as you want, Estelle."

***

"Cole!"

I lifted my head to see my mother standing in the doorway. It only took me a heartbeat to realize that I was still in Estelle's bed and we were both naked. "Um, hi, Mom."

"What do you think you're doing?"

I could tell that Estelle was awake, but she was trying to stay still and pretend sleep. I figured that there was not much point in denying what had happened. "Right now, I'm cuddling with Estelle. Don't worry, we used a condom."

She looked like she was going to argue, but apparently decided not to. "I don't want to see you like this again. Understood?"

"Yeah, Mom. We'll try to be discreet from now on."

She paused, staring at me. Her hand moved to her swollen belly, where my child was growing. We had not given Estelle any reason to think that things had changed between us, but I could see in her eyes that it was a fight to keep up the façade. She gave a short nod and walked to her door. I could hear it close firmly, but not quite slam closed.

"Uh, I should go talk to her," Estelle whispered.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Yeah. You get dressed then go put on a movie. I'll be down in a bit."

I stroked her hair. "I could come talk with her too..."

She laughed. "Oh, now that would be a bad idea. I really don't think she wants to have you there when I, um, talk to her."

There was a sparkle in her eye. "Why do I feel that you're going to do more than talk?"

She patted my shoulder and slid off the bed. "No idea what you're talking about, babe."

I watched her as she pulled a short, silky robe on. The look was very attractive. "God, you look nice, Estelle. Visit me in my room dressed like that and I'm not sure I'll remember the condom."

Homerotic
Homerotic
392 Followers