Crash-n-Burn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers

"Are you kidding? No one has made me feel the way you do. I can't stand the idea of anyone else touching me now. You're the only cock I want, baby."

I hugged her, a hand sliding around to gently cup her small breast. "And there's no other ass I want. I guess we're in a committed, monogamous relationship now."

"Oh, yeah. Abso-fucking-lutely, babe." She tapped my hand on her chest. "But I think I've had enough back there for now. Can you slip out?"

I slowly drew my cock from her ass, and she gasped as the head popped past her sphincter. I kissed her cheek and slowly got up. "I'll see you in the morning, my love. Sleep well."

"Hey," she called softly. I looked back at her, seeing a white trail beginning from her ass as she shook it. "Want to kiss my ass before you go?"

I had never done that with her before, but the idea was suddenly very appealing. I kneeled behind her and lowered my head. She angled her hips back to give me better access and I licked the cum that was dripping out of her. As my tongue flicked across her still-gaping hole, she clenched her pelvic muscles and pushed more cum out for me to clean up. It had a slightly-off flavour, but I wasn't minding. When the supply dwindled, I moved beside her and gave her a kiss. I had built up a mouthful of cum and spit it into her mouth. She groaned erotically and held me close as she thrust her tongue into my mouth.

"You are so fucking kinky. I love it."

I kissed her nose and got up again. "Hey, you're the one who asked me to kiss her ass."

She giggled again. "Yeah, but you accepted."

"'Night, babe."

"Night-night. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite."

I went back to my room, taking a tissue and wiping my cock clean as I lay down. I now knew that Estelle and I were officially in an exclusive relationship -- one that included sex. She was the most erotic, kinkiest girl I had ever dated, and I was definitely in love.

Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers