Crash-n-Burn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers

She kissed me. "In that case, I definitely need to get on the pill. Fortunately, I have an appointment next week. Go on. Get dressed and start a movie downstairs while I talk with Maisie."

Estelle walked down the hall and knocked softly on Mom's door. I waited until she was closing it before I gathered my things and went to my room. I dressed quickly and headed downstairs. For a moment, I thought I heard Estelle moaning again, but I must have been mistaken. I turned on the TV and slid Raiders of the Lost Ark into the VCR. As the music started, I forgot about what I may have heard.

"Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?" Estelle quoted as she dropped into my lap some time later. "Good choice."

Indy was being lowered into the Well of Souls, the floor below covered with a variety of slithering reptiles. "That talk took a while."

She shrugged as she leaned against me. She still smelled of sex. "She really needed to talk. She's better now."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her golden hair. "I'm glad you could help dispell her concerns."

"Oh, I don't know if I did that, but I did at least calm her nerves for a while."

"Do I want to know?"

She hugged my arm against her chest. "Probably not. Now be quiet, I'm watching a movie."

***

AFTER MIDNIGHT

It had been two weeks since Estelle and I had last made love. That's how I though of it, not 'having sex'. The few days after we had taken it easy so as not to annoy Mom, and then she got her 'monthly visitor'. I had never really been aware of periods before, but I learned all that I needed, and more than I wanted to know, pretty quickly. Although Estelle wanted to cuddle a lot, she was not in any way interested in sex. Although it had ended a few days earlier, we had not had much of a chance to do anything.

Mom had gone out with some friends on Saturday night, and I had planned the afternoon and evening to study for an apprenticeship exam. Estelle knew that I needed to concentrate when I was preparing for a test, and was reading quietly nearby. I knew that she wanted physical contact, but I was not able to give her that and also study. We had talked about it before -- several times -- and I knew that she understood, at least intellectually. I didn't know if she really got it, though. A couple times I had caught her staring at me as if hoping that I would toss my books aside and join her on the couch.

By the time I did close my books, Mom was due back. With no doors on the bedrooms still, even trying for a quickie was dangerous. She kissed my cheek with a sad expression and headed to bed as I put my things away. I watched her climb the stairs and realized for the first time that she wasn't wearing anything under her silk robe. I literally smacked my head with one of my notebooks. She was in bed with the light out by the time I got upstairs. I went in and kissed her cheek, and she turned to give me a proper kiss.

"Maybe next week," she said with a smile.

I ran my fingers through her hair. "It's a date."

I cleaned up and brushed my teeth before heading to bed. I glanced into Estelle's room, but she was apparently already asleep. With a sigh, I went to my room and climbed into bed.

***

I woke with a full bladder some time after midnight. As was my habit now, I glanced into Estelle's room as I passed by on the way back to my room. The covers had been kicked off and she was lying face-up, dressed as she usually was for bed -- in nothing. I stopped as if my feet had been nailed to the floor, unable to continue down the hall. I was drawn in as if by a tractor beam, straight to her bed. My hand moved of its own volition, sliding up the inside of her leg. Estelle mad a low moan, and my hand moved higher. In the low light of a half moon, I could see just enough to know that she had not shaved recently. There was a soft layer of blonde hair between her legs, only visible due to the shadow they cast in the moonlight. My hand stopped just before reaching the top of her thigh, and my gaze continued up her body.

Her nipples were just visible as shadows on her small, perfect breasts. I leaned forward without a thought, my lips fastening on her right breast. A hand moved up to hold my head against her as her back arched up to meet me. My right hand moved the last few inches, cupping the hot space between Estelle's legs and causing her to cry out softly. My thumb rubbed gently around the nub of her clit, not quite touching the sensitive spot as I teased her. Her hips moved, trying to shift the attention to the soft, hooded bump. I avoided it for just a few seconds more before relenting. Letting go of her breast, I moved up to kiss her as my thumb found its target. Both of her arms wrapped around me as our lips met, our tongues fencing in our mouths. The fingers of my right hand found her slit, wet and hot. They slid inside, penetrating her as my thumb continued to work its magic on her clit.

Her tongue disappeared from my mouth as her breaths came in gasps. She cried louder into my kiss as her body writhed under my hand. She suddenly went rigid, biting down on my lower lip as she screamed through her teeth. As she collapsed back to the bed, her eyes finally opened.

"I want you to fuck me now."

I smiled. "I'd love to. You have a condom?"

"Fuck the condom," She whispered loudly. "Fuck me now!"

She pulled me on top of her, and I wasted no time sliding between her legs. I had barely touched her entrance with my cock before her legs had wrapped around my waist. I slid into her, stopping only when my pubic bone ground against hers. My hands went to her breasts as I began kissing her. I stroked my cock in and out of her hot tunnel, and she matched my rhythm with her hips. She was coming again as I reached my climax, and we orgasmed together.

"Love you, babe," I whispered in her ear.

"Mm, hmm," she hummed, her arms and legs falling away as if she was already asleep.

I looked at her face, and she seemed to already be out. Her eyes were closed and her face relaxed, a small smile on her lips. I kissed her forehead and slid off her. Dipping two fingers into her pussy, I caught a big glob of cum and brought it to her lips. Her mouth opened slightly and she licked my fingers clean with a sigh. With one more survey of her gorgeous body, I turned and left the room. I was asleep almost as soon as I hit the mattress.

***

I woke the next morning to Estelle jumping on my bed and pummeling me with her fists.

"What the hell were you doing last night?" she screamed. "Why didn't you use a condom?"

"Hey, easy!" I tried to catch her hands before she clobbered me in the head. "I asked, and you said to fuck the condom."

I finally got a look at her face, and she was as pissed as I had ever seen anyone get. Her eyes were burning like blue fire as she glared at me.

"If you ever -- EVER -- fuck me without protection again, I will remove your ability to procreate. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yeah, perfectly. I'm sorry, Estelle. I don't know what I was thinking. I thought you were awake."

"Cole, I don't care if I'm awake and fully sober or passed out drunk. Unless I tell you that I want children and rip the condom out of your hand, you only come in me if we're using protection. Get it?"

"Yeah, I got it."

"Good. But don't expect any ass from me for the next month, mister. You've used up all the good will I've got."

She jumped up and stormed out. Her naked ass rocked back and forth invitingly as I watched her go. Even royally pissed at me as she was, she was still fucking sexy. When my body started to respond, I firmly flicked my cock with my middle finger. I didn't think that it would be a good idea for her to come back in and see me masturbating after that little exchange.

***

CLOCKS

Estelle held to her guns -- it had been nearly a month since that midnight tryst, and we had done no more than hold hands or snuggle on the couch. She hadn't stopped that, seemingly as addicted to touching me as I was to her, but she never relaxed on the sex ban. We'd gone out to dinner or shooting, pretty much living like nothing was wrong -- other than no sex. It was now the middle of July, and the past few days had been among the warmest of the year so far. Mom had never installed air conditioning, and we were beginning to feel the heat. The previous day had been sweltering, and the humidity was now close to a hundred percent. It had gotten a bit better when we'd had a couple good thunderstorms. Then, the rain had ended and the humidity had climbed again in the evening, leaving the house was hot and sticky. We prayed for another storm, but the clouds just hung there, thick and heavy. There was a bit of a breeze, but it was too humid for it to help at all. Just as we were about to go to bed, there was a bang outside and the power went out. I went to the front window and looked out.

"Everyone's off. Streetlights, houses, all dark."

"Well, I guess it's bedtime," Mom said, putting away her knitting. "Cole, can you get the flashlight from the hall table?"

I carefully made my way to the small table that we dropped our keys on when we came home. There was a drawer in the front, with a small flashlight inside. I pulled it out and twisted the head to turn it on. I left the beam wide to illuminate a larger area, and returned to the living room. Estelle winked at me as she closed her books and slid them into her back pack. Then she sidled up beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist. Her hand slid down my ass, giving a little squeeze.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like thunderstorms?" she asked.

"No, you didn't."

"Well, I like them. A lot." She squeezed again and she whispered in my ear. "They make me horny."

"I can hear you," Mom said coolly. "I do not want to hear you two making noise tonight. With the power off, I can't even turn on a fan to block it out."

"Um, okay, Mom," I said. "We won't give you anything to worry about."

"Good. Now, can you give me some light so I can make may way upstairs? I have a flashlight in my room."

I went behind, shining light on the stairs for them. Mom made it to her room and got her light, then I escorted Estelle to her room.

"You can keep the light if you want," she told me. "I'll be fine without it."

"You're sure?" She nodded, and I gave her a long kiss. "Too bad Mom squashed your hopes for tonight."

"It's a work night anyway, and we both have to be up in the morning." She ran her hands down my sides. "Don't worry. I'll let you know when I want more attention."

I gave her ass a gentle pat and went to my room. I turned off the flashlight and put it on my bedside table, then stripped down and dropped on my bed. The room was unusually quiet, with none of the usual sounds of the house. Even the noise levels outside seemed to be lower than usual. I might have lain there for half an hour or more before finally dropping off to sleep.

***

I woke up when the fan in my room came on. I had forgotten that I had left it running when the power went out, and it started up on high speed. I got up to turn it down and noticed that my clock was flashing. I grabbed my watch and pushed the light button to check the time -- half past one in the morning. I spent a minute to set it, then went back to my bed. Before lying down, I realized that Mom's and Estelle's clocks would also be wrong now.

I went first to Mom's room. Unusual for her, the door was partly open. That was most likely due to the warm evening. I lightly tapped as I pushed the door open, glancing inside. Mom was asleep on her queen-sized bed, a light sheet covering her. There was a fan running, set to low speed and oscillating back and forth. I went to her clock and realized that it was showing the correct time. Apparently, hers had a battery backup. I left, pulling the door mostly closed again and heading to Estelle's room.

She was, as expected, lying nude on top of her sheets. Although the view was more than attractive and caused me to go hard, I focussed on my self-appointed task of setting her clock. It was flashing 12:00, just as mine had been. I checked my watch and set the time, then set her alarm. She liked to be up a bit later than me, so I set that to 7:00. I turned around to leave and glanced at her again. Her legs seemed to be spread further apart than when I had entered, and I noticed that she had shaved again. The space between her legs was now soft and smooth as silk. My cock jumped, and I was suddenly moving toward her. I tried to make myself head for the door, but the part of me that wanted her was far stronger.

I approached from the foot of the bed, my gaze locked on her bald beaver. As my legs touched the bed, I started to smell her. I saw a small, cylindrical object next to her leg. I reached down to pick it up, and it began to hum as my finger slipped along the knurled cap on the flat end. I turned off the vibrator and brought it to my nose. She had definitely used it after going to bed, and her smell was strong on the toy. I bent over the foot of the bed, dropping down between her legs until my nose was just a couple inches from her slit. She still carried the scent of arousal, and it kicked my libido into high gear.

My tongue extended to slide along the outer folds of her sex, picking up the tang of sweat and the musky taste of her pussy. Estelle moaned softly, and I gave another lick. Her legs spread a bit more, and her slit opened like a flower. I slid my tongue between her lower lips, noticing that she was already -- or still -- wet. As I got to her clitoris, her breathing gave a hitch and she thrust her hips up at me. I sucked her clit into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and lightly sucking. Her breathing picked up, and her hand went to the back of my head, pulling me to her. She ground her hips up at me as I sucked her, her moans getting a bit louder. I still had the vibrator in my hand and slid it up until it was pressing into her entrance. She pulled her legs up when she felt the touch, and I took that as an invitation. Sliding the toy inside her pussy, I turned it on. As the vibrator did its work inside, I added my teeth to the stimulation of her clit. Still holding my head to her pussy, Estelle grabbed her pillow with her free hand and covered her face as she screamed out her orgasm. Her legs wrapped around my shoulders and squeezed while her hips shook under me. Her juices flowed out of her pussy as I removed the vibrator, and I lapped them up greedily.

Estelle grabbed my shoulders and pulled me onto her. "I need you in me, Cole."

"Where are the condoms?"

"I can't wait for a rubber," she whined. "I've been on the pill now for three weeks, it should be fine."

I laughed coarsely and opened the drawer to her bedside table. "I don't want you cutting off my balls, thank you very much. You told me it takes a month for the pill to kick in, so I think you can wait until I get one on."

I found the box and grabbed one of the foil squares, ripping it open with my teeth. I pulled out the condom and rolled it onto my throbbing cock. I leaned forward and gave her a long, deep kiss. She pressed up against me, her body pressing against mine.

"Make love to me, Cole, baby. I need to feel you in me."

"All right, but I think I'll change the position this time."

I flipped her onto her belly, pulling her up onto her knees as I set myself behind her hips. I rubbed her wet pussy with my left hand, sliding a thumb inside her and massaging the G-spot until she was about to climax. Then I moved my hand out of the way and filled her with my cock. I reached around with my right hand to rub her clit while my left thumb massaged her anus. She bit down on her pillow as she came, her pussy clamping down on my cock. I held off my own orgasm as I continued to stroke in and out of her. I paused the stimulation of her clit, waiting for her to catch her breath.

After a couple minutes I started again, first teasing and then rubbing. At the same time, I slowly penetrated her ass with my left thumb. I had carried enough of her fluids to lubricate the ring of her anus, but there was more resistance as the thumb slid further in. Estelle cried out sharply at the intrusion, but pressed back against me, encouraging me to continue. My thumb was finally all the way in, my palm and fingers cupping one cheek of her ass. As my thrusts picked up speed, I could feel the thumb against my cock adding another sensation. She was pushing back against my thrusts, her hips pumping at the same rate as mine but in the opposite direction. I could feel her tightening up as she approached another orgasm, barely able to hold mine back. I was seeing stars when I felt the first pulse through her pussy walls, and I let myself go. I tried to keep quiet, but let out a long, low roar as I came. Estelle's cunt was gripping my cock almost exactly in concert with my spasms, milking the cum from me as I jerked within her. I slowly drew my thumb from her ass and we fell sideways onto the bed, panting.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Estelle whispered. "How did you know I liked anal?"

I kissed her neck and chuckled. "I had no idea. It was a big risk. I had a girlfriend a bit ago who liked that. She wouldn't let me fuck her in the ass, but she loved the thumb."

"I like both. If you're still hard, you can take off the condom and try my ass."

I didn't need to be told twice. I was out of her pussy and removing the condom in seconds. She giggled as she dropped her belly to the bed, pulling her knees up a little to raise her ass and gripping her cheeks with her hands to open herself for me. My cock had barely softened, and there was no problem getting the tip started. Although my thumb had opened her a bit, my cock was much thicker, and there was a lot of resistance. She encouraged me to keep pressing in slowly, still pulling her cheeks open. I felt her press against me, but internally. Her hips did not move, but I could feel the ring of her ass relax as the dirty hole pushed outward. When she relaxed the push, it pulled my cock further in. She repeated this several times, easing my entry. Once I was about half-way in, she asked me to pull out a bit and then slide back in a few times. She slid a hand into her pussy, then rubbed her wet fingers around the shaft of my cock, adding lubrication. After wetting me a couple times, I found that she was lubricated enough to push all the way in. Estelle groaned as I entered her deeply, sounding of both pleasure and pain. She reached for her vibrator, pressing the humming toy against her clit as I fucked her ass.

Although I had just come, I felt my climax building quickly. I'd had several girlfriends before Estelle showed up, and most of them since Grade Nine had allowed me to have sex. But none had offered anal sex. Estelles's ass was extremely tight and hot, much tighter than her pussy. I knew that I was about average in the cock department, but Estelle had one of the tightest pussies I had experienced. And her ass was even tighter. I came suddenly, without warning. Estelle felt my orgasm, and hers came right behind mine. This time I was able to stay quiet, and she was again screaming into her pillow. We both collapsed together, with my cock still embedded in her hot ass.

"God, that was fantastic," she whispered after a few minutes. "I wish you could just stay here with me."

I kissed the back of her neck. "Me too. But we don't want to get Mom pissed at us."

She half-rolled until she could kiss my lips. "I love you, Cole. Thank you."

I laughed. "I'm the one who should be thanking you, babe. That was mind-blowing."

She squeezed her ass around my cock. "Mmm. I love the feel of a cock in me. Ass, pussy, mouth. It doesn't matter, I love it."

I felt a cold wave wash over me at the idea of another man filling her holes. "I hope that I'm enough to satisfy you," I said softly.

Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers