Craving (Serious)

Story Info
Needy rant comosed of late-night thoughts when you're alone.
750 words
3.55
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It never bothered me being single, except in one aspect that is my breeding kink. Fewer times l find myself longing for suitable partner; one with which I would decide to start building a wonderful symbiosis, so that we could both comfortably gamble creating a new life.

I want him to clutch ample handful of my brown locks and heart-shaped plump rear. I want to intertwine my fingers and provide no escape, as l gluttonously dig deeper in to his body with my teeth and nails. I want to discourteously invite my tongue in to his mouth and dominantly pull his extrinsic muscle in for a heated tango duet. Twisting and swirling around, feeling him melting in to it. Lapping and delving deeper in to my oral cavity. I want shivers down my spine, succulent earlobes for my lips to elope, I want hard smacks and cacophony of satisfying sounds/rippling flesh echoing against the room's acoustics. I want him to indulge in plentiful taste my body has to offer. I want sweetly aching pain escaping between the crack of my lips. I want signs of desperation - tenfold - crashing against each other in resonating waves.

I want his unveiled, thick, veiny, tendon and scrotum. I want to soak his carnal might with my lips; submerge him in tsunami of my erotic intents and pure hedonism. I want to move as fluidity of water, mischievous as fox's eyes in hunger-pranged frame. I want our bones to turn in to liquid, l want to exceed our rampant imagination.

I want the tip of his bulbous shaft burst in to flow of sperm surging through the slit, pumping string after string into the depths of my uterus. I want to wrap his phallus like a snake and suffocate it until death arrives at it's doorstep. I want him to be forced adjusting to sheer tightness, l want his prickly exuded desires. His feral needs trudging, gyrating, ramming in to my sloppy Eden. I want saliva dabbing my cheeks. Chemicals flooding us in erotic carnage, weakening us in the knee. I want our connection - skin to skin - mixed with fluids that produce an appealing song of our session. I want a red hand-print seeping in to complexion of my skin. I want throbbing sensation of his meat bucking inwards repetitively in harsh manner. I want deliberate railings, complete loss of self-control mixed with obscured sense of hearing and mind hazy with lust. I want my situation to be regarded as perilous. I want defilement. Destruction and construction. Unfaltered vigorous assaults. I want his vitriol urging for his semen to drown my inner walls until it remains intact in deepest pits of my womb.

I do not want restrains or retreats. I want his heaved hips. I want to cave in on him and make him feel every meaty rim symbolizing new milestone in the uncharted; a tailored sleeve for his use. I want rhythmical bounces of his balls clashing against my ass cheeks. Entire earthquakes plaguing my mere mortal vessel giving up on me to earthly gratification. I want his moves marked in every ounce of my flesh, his vulgar, cannibalistic behavior contaminating every cell, sinew and electron through shocks of pleasure transmitted across my interstitial fluid. I want our vision blurred in to a mess. Helplessly spectate my brain turning in to a mush of steam and sweat, incoherent and reduced to basic of reproductive instincts. I want to smoother his entire pelvis, eating it up and leaving no crumbs behind. I want unwavering, persistent momentum gushing out our bodily fluids. I want to obliterate every particle between us, closing the gap more only for new juices to flow in and coddle themselves in hills and valleys of our beige landscape that violently smashes the skies betwixt countless of times.

I want rains over us, fatigue ending our mating. Involuntary spasms from overwhelming stimuli. I want his climax passing the highest peak, surging ooze of his DNA bursting inside of me. Painting my filthy hole carelessly with sticky, milky alkaline leaving a bitter sweet savor inside. I want his rapid pumps subsided in to slow grinding as he lets the last jot of his semen trickle out in to me, but at that point he had not only filled me to the brim but bathe most parts surrounding my crotch. I want him to pant in my arms finally rested, though keeping his length inside congesting his own sperm's drizzle.