Pure Passion

Story Info
Passionate sex scene between dom and sub.
1.6k words
4.27
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleaaaaassssseeeeee!! Plllleaaaaassseee" she begged.

Simon had been toying with her for a while and Mariah couldn't take the teasing much more. She was naked on her hands and knees on his bed and she craved for him to finally be inside her.

Simon's long thick shaft was pressed against the lips of her pussy and with even the gentlest of pressure his cock would have slid easily inside her. Mariah was soaked and worked up. His words washing over her with an intensity she hasn't felt with other men. And his touch, oh god his touch!

Simon's hand had been flowing over Mariah for the last thirty minutes. Exploring every inch of her except the inches she craved the most. She had always thought she liked being teased but this was torture. She just wanted him to fuck her, to taste him properly. For his long hard shaft to explore her properly.

All he had given her so far was the tip. Teasing it over her lips and mouth as he massaged her breasts. Stroking it against the lips of her pussy as he pulled her hair back hard and biting and kissing her soft and gentle neck. His kisses like electricity on her skin, setting off mini explosions of endorphins.

She was trying to be a good girl. Trying to obey him but she couldn't take it anymore. Mariah forced her hips back and with ease the head of his cock pushed past the lips of her pussy, spreading it wide, and slowly his shaft glided into her.

"Yesss. Yeeesssss! I need this!" Mariah screamed. She knew she had been told to wait but she couldn't. She needed him inside her.

She kept pushing back and as much as Simon was enjoying teasing her he didn't pull away. He pushed forward at the same time and the pair both let out moans of pleasure as all seven inches of his rock hard shaft buried itself deep in her pussy.

Simon pulled on her shoulder length brown curly hair, forcing her back to sit on his lap. The new position pushing him even further inside her which she didn't think was possible.

Mariah started to gently wiggle herself on his lap as she turned her head to kiss him but he hadn't finished teasing her. Both hands were on her big young breasts. Massaging them, thumbs and index fingers tweaking her nipples and making them as hard as his thick shaft inside her.

As Mariah's lips got close to his he pulled his away. Only letting this lips brush briefly for a second in a tease before coming closer and running his tongue over her soft pouting lips.

"Pleeeeassssse. Stop playing with me. I neeeed yoooouuu."

Mariah wasn't used to this much teasing. Other guys would have finished fucking her ages ago and been on their way home by now but Simon kept denying her. Giving him glimpses of the pleasure that was coming and then snatching it away from her. She yearned for him and needed him in this moment more than she had ever needed a guy before.

Simon could tell he was nearly taking it too far and gently bit and pulled at her bottom lip, pulling her head towards him as he gently squeezed both breasts and pulled her body down onto his cock by them. His hands floated down and glided like butterflies over her until grabbing firmly on her hips and gently lifting them slightly before pulling her back down onto his cock.

His lips parted over hers as he kissed her properly. Simon was pulling Mariah's body gently up and down as he softly kissed her and as he began to kiss more passionately he started lifting her up and pulling her down harder. His stiff dick gliding in and out of her with ease. The teasing had done its job and even though she had wanted to cave into temptation much earlier and feel him inside her ages ago, she was glad she had waiting.

Both her hands reached up behind her and grabbed his head to pull him closer to kiss him. To show her appreciation for how good he made her feel. Her fingers running through his short blonde hair and massaging his scalp.

Simon started to kiss and bite up her neck towards her ear. "Good girl. That's my good girl." Simon whispered in her ear.

Mariah shivered from head to toe. His words like a drug to her. Her smile beaming from ear to ear knowing that she was his and that she was pleasing him.

"Yes! Mmmmm." Mariah moaned softly. "Yours. All yours."

Simon was pulling her onto his cock harder with the sounds of her words.

"Im yours. All yours. Your good girl." Mariah called out louder into the air.

Simon was lifting her and slamming her down onto him so hard now that she could hear her ass slapping against his lap.

"Yours!" She moaned louder.

Mariah felt herself being pushed forward. She didn't resist but let herself fall onto her hands and knees. Instantly she felt her hips dragged back and her feet slide off the bed as Simon pulled her right to the edge. His hands still gripping her waist firmly as her feet dangled off behind him but both knees firmly planted on the bed.

Her eyes glazed over as he started to thrust into her. The loud slapping there had been before sounded like the gentle patter of the first drops of rain compared to the thunder of the claps that were echoing around the room now.

Simon was pulling his entire shaft out of Mariah before slamming it back into her. If she had not been so wet the roughness may have hurt but she was shocked at how easily his thick hard shaft sank into her with each thrust. He was thrusting with such force that she was nearly thrown forwards onto her face with each pound but he held onto her firmly. His soft strong hands supporting her and comforting her, making her feel like she was truly his.

Moan after moan flowed out of Marian's lips as he pounded her. She had never been fucked this hard. She knew she liked things rough but even though Simon was using such huge force it felt soothing and relaxing. She let herself fall into that feeling. The pleasure washing over her as she felt her orgasm begin to build.

Mariah wasn't surprised at how quickly it was building right now. He had toyed with her for too long. All her senses heightened by the tease and denial that every part of her now craved him.

She was forcing herself back onto his cock with each thrust now. Convinced his dick was so deep in her it was pressing up on her cervix.

"Please. Please let me cum. I need to."

Mariah looked up infront of her and caught a glance of his face in her dressing table mirror. He was as lost in this as she was. His head tilted back and his mouth hanging open and opening wider and wider each time he thrusted into her. But he didn't reply.

"Pleaaassseee!" She moaned loudly to the room.

Simon still didn't respond. His eyes still clasped shut. His thrusting becoming even harder than before.

"I can't.....hold.....it!" She whimpered. Knowing she needed his permission to cum but that she couldn't fight this one back much more.

Mariah was biting her lips. Her eyes held shut with such force that she thought she'd never be able to open them again. All of a sudden as his cock pulled out of her, and she was ready for it to slam back in, she felt herself being flipped onto her back. As she opened her eyes this time Simon's face was there and she wrapped her arms around his head and stared into his gorgeous soft blue eyes.

"Please." She whimpered softly.

He was kissing her hard and between the kisses he moaned. "Nearly there..."

His voice trailed off. She could tell this felt as good to him as it did for her. He wasn't pulling his cock fully out of her anymore. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. Pulling him deep into her and most of his shaft was buried permanently in her with each thrust.

His pace started to sharply quicken. Her legs were shaking around him. His breathing heavy in her ear as she felt his arms and chest shaking too.

"3....2......1......"

Mariah didn't need to be told what the countdown meant. They were in sync with each other and as he finished the count her head tilted back and she screamed as she exploded. Her whole body started to spasm as she tried arching her back but she was trapped under his body.

Simon too was morning and his teeth bit into his neck. His cock pulsating in he pussy. Harder than he had ever been for any other girl. Mariah's pussy clenched on his cock like a vice as he exploded in her. Load after load of his cum flowed into her. Each contraction of her pussy milking more of his milk into her.

In unison the pairs breathing slowed. Their heavy breaths falling on each other, the only sounds to echo around the room.

He rolled over onto his back, rolling her over on top of him. His slowly shrinking cock still firmly buried inside her as the last drops of his cum dripped into her.

Mariah let out a low moan. "Mmmmmm." She just lay with her head resting on his chest. Smile beaming from ear to ear as she felt the mix of their juices trickling down her thigh.

"That." She said softly whilst looking up at him. "Was exactly what this girl needed."

She laid her head back down on his chest and a few minutes later she had drifted off to sleep.