Craving Shemale Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was frozen to the spot, unsure how to respond. "Uh, do you don't need my name or anything?"

The woman called Eve smiled back. "As I said, all the details have been taken care of. In fact, you need not speak at all if you wish. I am simply a guide. Please, follow me when ready." I left my coat and my phone in the wardrobe, and nervously followed her to a door, which she opened and lead to another room, larger, with an ornate purple sofa in the center, floor empty and carpeted in luxurious material and artistic patterns. The walls were dark gold, leading up to a high ceiling with a hanging silver lights

"Since this is your first time, I will add that we pride ourselves here in curating the best possible talent for our specific niche. Quality is of utmost importance for our reputation. Once I leave, please pretend as if I were never here. Or, if it pleases you, feel free to picture me waiting outside. This button by the door will summon me to you at any moment, and I will provide a personalized service for your needs whatever they may be. Please feel at ease, and enjoy your privacy, as this is the core value in which we pride ourselves in.

"You have a premium service with no limitations in place. Your thorough background check was extensive and passed with flying colors. We have pre-approved your actions based on your carefully constructed lifestyle profile, meaning that your actions - whatever you so desire - already fit into our parameters. In other words, perform however you like, speak however you like, act however you like. There is nothing off limits or taboo in what you will request or ask for, whether it be an action you wish to perform or action you wish to have performed. And with that, I bid you adieu. Ring for me on any occasion."

With a professional bow, she exited the room, closing the door behind her as she winked at me, sexy and knowingly. I sat glued to the lone couch, sweating profusely, heart pounding, mind racing.Holy fuck. What is happening. Is this real? What the fuck is happening. A few moments passed, and I eased a bit, inhaling deeply, relaxing into the sofa, feeling the tension start to flow out of me in a moment of clarity. I was alone, and everything about this space felt safe and private. This was a place where I knew that whatever transpired, it was separate from the outside world, and in here, I could be whomever I was deep inside. The thought gave me a jolt of excitement.Anything inside me. It can be free. It can all be let free.

Suddenly, one of the doors opened, and the lights went out in the room. I heard the soft shuffling of feet walking on the carpeted ground, but dare not move a muscle. I could hear breathing and movement, slow and deliberate. After what seemed like eternity, the light began to turn on again, as if I were transported to a different time and place. My eyes shot open, and I held my breath in wild shock at the scene before me.

Four women stood, a few feet away, all of them staring me straight in the eyes, all of them with a slight, seductive playful smile. Each one wore a silken gown, covering their bodies entirely, flowing down to the floor. I noticed immediately that all of them had divine faces of perfectly sculpted feminine features, from the rounded lips to the exotic, lush eyes. They were creatures of perfect allure, seemingly crafted from a base instinctual urge within me of the perfect female faces and outlines. One was brunette, with curled locks of deep brown, impeccably cut. Another was blonde, golden hair cut and pulled back into a golden bun. The third was of indeterminate race - partially Asian, but also maybe partially African, and with a hint of Hispanic in her blood as well. And the last was an exotic Brazilian, with tanned golden skin, jet black hair, and deep green eyes, with lips pursed in a seductive smile. As I locked eye contact with her, she extended her pink tongue, slowly licking a circle around her full lips, wetting them with saliva.

I was already in love. An unconscious animalistic attraction grew in me, wanting to claim them, take them, kiss each one of them passionately then grab them by the hair and force their heads down on me, one by one. I had a carnal urge to show them their place as my fuck toys.

I didn't speak, and neither did they. They didn't move, didn't break eye contact with me, still seducing me with their stares. Then, slowly, I noticed the silk gowns begin to shift beneath them, and my eyes turned downwards as my heart stopped, finding the deepest secret desire I had been hoping for all this time.

Each one of them had a bulge growing between their legs, slowly beginning to raise the fabric of the gown. Slowly, each bulge rose more and more, pitching tents from the gowns, reaching outwards, draping the fabric down like waterfalls over a cliff. I was transfixed by the beauty. My thoughts had evaporated completely, replaced by white hot animal instinct. I watched the mounds grow, and then without prompting, they all shed the gowns simultaneously, letting them fall to the floor in a silence. My heart nearly exploded.

The women were all clad in various lingerie, each with incredibly curvaceous outlines. Their breasts were large, natural in appearance, soft, and adorned with nipples perked out at attention, some large and pink, others small and dark, shining in the light. Some of the women were thick, curved perfectly, others athletic yet soft, muscles outlined on their shoulders, arms and abdomen. All had large rounded asses and wide hips, leading down to muscular, thick thighs and long legs, some with lace stockings, others with fishnet. All had garters of some fashion linked to their stockings, clad tightly around their toned hips, outlining the beautiful side curves of their asses - and with a shock, saw that none wore any undergarments. Jutting out from beneath the silk garters were four massive, stud cocks, hung well on each shemale goddess.

The cocks created a forest in front of me, reaching out as if attracted by some strange force towards my body, growing larger as I watched. Each was thick in girth, a stick of raw meat much wider than my own - and much, much longer, each reaching upwards of eleven inches of wide, warm flesh. The shaft of the cocks were covered with lace penis stockings, skin tight, outlining the downturned rods as they continued to rise, lengthen, and harden more and more in a growing desire to fuck. Small bows adorned the tips of the stockings, a wrapped present of perverted desire. Even with the teasing stockings on each penis, I could clearly see massive, throbbing veins crisscrossing down their shafts, leading down to firm muscular bases, adorned atop with manicured, thick tufts of dark pubic hair, small forests at the base of these flesh mountains.

Below the beastly poles hung massive sacks of skin, reaching low, housing engorged, rounded testicles, large as warm flesh eggs inside clean shaven scrotums. The wrinkles and creases in the scrotum skin folds twitched and moved as the massive balls slowly rocked back and forth, some hanging higher than others, others inching upwards, clenching towards the base of the penis in anticipation and preparation of the evacuation the built up sperm they housed. Above, the cocks hung in semi-erection - long, extended downturned crescent shafts. A few had extended to their full mast, hard as steel, curving slightly upwards as sabres drawn for battle. Just looking at these beautiful gigantic erections flooded my shaft with blood, pouring into my penis, hard and swiftly. The sensation was making me dizzy from the hot pleasure radiating from my groins, painfully pressing against the confines of my pants, begging to reach out towards the bodies in front of me.

The women smiled, giggled, some sticking their index fingers in their mouths and sucking hard, pushing their pelvises forward to move their cocks upwards. Soon, they all began to shake their cocks side to side in slow waving motions, gyrating their smooth feminine hips to and fro. I was frozen to the couch, eyes darting from one cock to another, watching them flop left to right, right to left, hearing the soft slap, slap, slap as each erection hit their laced thighs, bouncing off briskly and playfully, each now as rock solid as a bat.

My erection was unbearable, and I would have been fighting to jerk off on the spot if not for being completely frozen and hypnotized by the rhythm of the cocks dancing in front of my face. I leaked clear fluid, precum oozing out the thin slit at the tip of my aching penis, coating the inside of my underwear.

Suddenly, the Brazilian beauty with dark, silky hair, beautiful lips, and jade green eyes walked up to me, erection pointed straight at my face, and slowly brought her cock inches away from me, still covered in its lacy silken hood. Without thinking, I reached out, grasping the cock with my hand over its silk covering. It was the first time I had ever grabbed a cock other than my own - and it felt perversely incredible. I could feel the warmth under the silken dick sock, feel the veins pulsing from my grasp.

Slowly, eyes transfixed on the tip, I pulled the silk sock off the monster trunk of flesh.

It popped out, obviously held back from the restrictions of the covering, and seemed to grow even wider in size, tanned and muscular The veins were pulsing on the side, shaft rock hard, curving upwards beautifully. She was uncut, foreskin covering half her head, wrinkled back in a dark skin hood, and giving me the urge to run my tongue beneath it. Her smooth testicles hung low and dark in her scrotum, massively sized, veins visible leading up to the base of her penis. She had a thick tuft of perfectly manicured black pubic hair above her cock, hairs dense and dark. Immediately, I smelled her cock, fully unleashed and sweating. Her musk was a disgustingly beautiful scent. It filled my nostrils, overcoming my senses. The smell was as intense as body odor, but with a salty sweet overtone, a perfume of animal mating musk, guiding me towards it instinctually as a doe towards a stud buck. I wanted to bathe in the smell, letting her scent cover me completely, marking me as I marked her with mine.

The head of her penis was a pink, swollen bulbous gland, wet from precum. I could see a drop of it forming out of her small darkened slit, parting the perfectly symmetrical bulb, and watched it slowly leak out and fall down on my chest as a clear line of prostrate fluid. I grabbed the cock instinctually with both hands, bare, feeling the warmth between my fingers and palms and the blood from the powerful, raises veins coursing beneath my grasp. She moaned, deeply, and uttered under her breath, "Ohhhhh, fuck. Yes, baby. Grab me, baby. Grab that massive girl cock with your bare hands. Squeeze my cock, baby. Fucking take my cock."

I ever so slowly started to move my hands forwards, then backwards, keeping the warm shaft of flesh tight in my grip, feeling the hard flesh pound with every heartbeat from her body.

"Oh my god, baby. Yes! That feels so good on my massive cock. How does it feel to grab your first shemale dick? How does it feel to finally give into your perverted love of cock? Do you love that you finally have a cock in your hands?"

I looked up, and nodded, looking into her exotic eyes. "Oh fuck yes. I do. I fucking do. Your shemale cock is fucking perfect."

She moaned deeply, and I knew what she wanted next. It's what I wanted next, what I needed next.

Saliva was foaming at my lips, and I looked again at the tip of the uncut cock, urging itself towards my wet facial fuck hole, begging to devour be devoured. Without hesitation, I opened, and felt the warm mass enter into my mouth, filling up every inch of my oral cavity. It tasted divine, warm and salty, yet sweet with perverted pleasure. I held it in my mouth, closed my eyes, and ran my tongue all over her rounded dick head, from the top clockwise around to the ridges on the bottom, licking every inch of the surface, stimulating every nerve on her large gland. She moaned again, and I felt the penis twitch inside my mouth, reacting to every small movement from my salivating tongue.

Her tanned Brazilian face was contorted in pleasure and she begun to grab her large, naturally hanging breasts, clasping them over her dark nipples, massaging the massive mounds. I slid the giant cock slightly deeper, and dove my tongue around her wrinkled, pulled back foreskin, licking around, tasting warm sweet bits of smegma and sweat, cleaning out her penis fold thoroughly, savoring the perverted meal.

Choking on the mass, blowing my saliva down the shaft, I took took the cock out, and ran my mouth lengthwise down the massive shaft, tracing the underside of her penis with my lips and tongue, feeling the soft, pulsing underside, stimulating her pleasure as she continued to moan. I continued slowly sucking and licking downwards to her base, feeling the upper smooth skin of her foreskin, licking downwards on the large sack to the egg sized testicles.

I sucked the left one into my mouth, feeling the engorged ball filling me up, running my tongue along every small groove in her scrotum folds, sucking in and out on the ball like a bobbing apple. I moved onto the right testicle, then back again to the left, covering her entire scrotum in my saliva, then opened wide as I lifted up her giant cock with my hands and sucked in both testicles at once into my gagging mouth, cheeks bursting from the mouthful. She gasped, grabbing the back of my hair with their hands, holding my face into her musky taint.

"Oh, fuck baby! Yes, suck my balls, you fucking pervert! Suck them hard! You love sucking huge shemale balls, don't you? Fucking take them just like that! Do you love this, baby? Do you love worshipping your goddess' cock and balls?"

I grunted in acknowledgement, her testicles still gagging me, then pulled them out, gasping for air. I continued licked downwards towards her taint, the grasped her by the hips and turned her around, her huge tanned asscheeks bulging in front of my face. I slapped them hard, left them right, hearing her cry out from the spanking, then spanked them a third and fourth time for good measure, just to watch her giant ass juggle from the blows. She cried out.

"Oh my god, yes! Smack my ass! Fucking dominate my shemale ass! God that makes my cock even harder baby!"

Bent over, I spread her legs apart and stared deeply at her hanging balls from behind, leading up from her taint to her puckering anus, a darkened slit, even muskier and dirty in smell. I spread her cheeks wide, and dove into her asshole with my mouth, nose buried in between her cheeks, sucking at the dirty slit and circling her wrinkled fuck hole with my tongue. After a few circles, I slid my tongue forcefully in, a full inch, tasting her anus from the inside, feeling the anal muscle clamp down and begin to wink around my penetrating tongue. I looked up from her bent over back to see the three other women stroking their still covered cocks, watching my every motion with rigid attention.

As they stroked their shafts they moaned, one after the other.

"Oh fuck baby, yes, do her like that! Clean her fuck hole for us!"

"You nasty boy, taste her fucking asshole. Taste that asshole with your dirty pervert tongue."

"Ohhhh god, suck her dirty asshole like you sucked her stud shemale cock, fucking taste her for me baby! You're making me so hard!"

The Brazilian then stood up, pulling her dripping asshole away from my face, and turned around to face me with her cock. "Oh my god, you're a dirty boy. A dirty boy that likes cleaning shemale assholes and likes sucking shemale cock. That asshole is going to be all yours later. All of our dirty fuck holes will swallow your cock, and we are all going to force you to cum in us whether you like it or not. But for now, I want to share my dick with yours. I want to cum so bad all over your cock as you cum on mine."

The words made me dizzy with horniness, barely able to contain seizing her on the spot and fucking her raw and hard. But as I thought that, two of the other erect women jumped up on the couch to either side of me, standing over me, and the third blonde woman went behind the couch, holding me down by the shoulders.

"Not yet, you pervert," woman behind me whispered in my ear. "We are going to slap your face with our cocks as our friend jerks you off with her. You are going to watch her make you cum all over her cock, and then we will finally get to cum on both your cocks to get warmed up. And then we're all going to eat it together for our first meal of the night. Your experience is only beginning."

Before I could think, both women standing to either side of me ripped off their silken penis socks, cocks standing out at attending over my face. They then grabbed them firmly as I watched above, and hit me in my face, left cheek then right, then my forehead, pounding me forcefully with their fuck rods. I couldn't keep silent from the pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god! Yes, hit me with your cocks! Cover my face in them! I fucking love it! Fucking give them to me!"

Between slaps, they dipped down, lowering their giant sacks onto my face, covering my eyes with the warm flesh of their scrotums. Unable to stop myself, I tried to grab my own cock, needing to jerk off that instant, needing to release from the pleasure, but the Brazilian in front of me swatted away my hand, and scolded me with her finger.

"Oh no, not now baby. I am in charge of your cock right now. And I am going to pleasure mine all over yours."

She then sat down on top of me, legs to either side, and I grabbed her hips and ass, holding onto her soft flesh. Her massive shaft rubbed onto mine, and the pleasure was overwhelming. She grabbed both our thick, pulsing cocks in her hand, and I cried out, "oh my god, I'm about to cum!"

As if I had said a magic word, all three pulled their cocks away from me, denying me their fleshy touches, as mine own cock stood straight up, unmoving, on the edge of orgasm. My brain was melting from the pleasure, so close to ecstasy, yet without stimulation, unable to think as what felt like an eternity passed. My mouth was held open and face contorted, unable to think.

After a good thirty seconds passed, I could feel the edge of orgasm dissipating, just out of my reach, and as if by instinct, the Brazilian woman in front of me forced her thick cock back against mine, grasping both our cocks as I held onto her legs with a vice grip, staring down at the beautiful site of our penises rubbing together.

She began the jerking again, and my pleasure held in a state of limbo began to once again rise swiftly to the edge of orgasm, feeling the warm underside of her shaft stimulating mine as it moved back and forth, feeling her hand jerking both of us, penises clenching and twitching in anticipation. The woman behind me continued to hold me down, and I could hear her free hand massaging her cock, moaning in pleasure at the sight of us frotting. The other two began jerking their cocks furiously to either side of my face, occasionally slapping them against my cheeks, crying out, "Fuck! Fuck, yes!"

I was moaning as well, glued to the cock against mine, unable to contain myself, shouting, "Oh my fucking god baby, frot on my cock! Frot my cock against yours! Keep rubbing your shemale goddess cock on mine! I want your cum! I need your cum so fucking bad!"

The warm skin of our members had become one, each feeling the other's vibrations in pleasure, rubbing as one, sharing our perverse pleasure in warm ecstasy. She moaned in reply, jerking us both with her clenched grip. "Oh my god baby, I'm about to cum! I'm about to cum all over your cock! Cum with me! Cum on my cock as I cum on yours!"

With those magic words, my body finally unleashed in a wild fury, pleasure hitting maximum, orgasm shooting out from my groin, coursing violently through my veins into every inch of my being, contorting my face in ecstasy. I screamed loudly, and could hear her screaming too, and my testicles clenched against my body, throbbing violently, feeling the sperm shooting upwards from within.