Craving Shemale Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an explosive release, it all shot out, a rope of cum thicker and higher than any rope I had ever shot, flying out of me like a gun, white and hot, as I simultaneously saw her cock spasm, and shoot an even larger load forth, rope hitting mine in midair, our semen clashing, and spraying down on both of us like a white hot rain. Our cocks continued to spasm together, in rhythm, and our cum continued to shoot out, my cum covering her cock, her cum covering mine, warm and thick. We kept shooting rope after rope together, stuck in eternal orgasm, our fluids covering our bodies, hitting my face as well as hers, creating a perverted painting of white ecstasy.

At the sight, both the women to the side of me moaned deeply, pointing their rigid poles down at ours like loaded guns, screaming, "ohhhhh my fucking god we're going to cum on your cocks! We're going to paint your fucking cocks with our cum!"

As my orgasm was trailing off, penis still pulsating rhythmically against the underside of the thick Brazilian cock held tightly against mine, covered in warm white seed, I saw both the shemale cocks beside me shoot out thick, fast loads onto our platter of semen. The force of the shots slammed against either side of my dick, hitting my gland like a forceful slap, further stimulating me in wet, perverted pleasure. I moaned deeply with the Brazilian beauty clinging onto my cock, both of us enjoying the shower of prostate fluid covering us further.

From behind me, I could hear the blonde women holding me down moaning higher and higher, masturbating rigorously at the cum mess in front of her. She suddenly circled around the couch to face me, taking the Brazilian woman by the hair, and shoved her thick, white cock meat deep into the Brazilian's mouth, crying out, "oh my fucking god, take my cum baby! Take my fucking cum!" I watched as her cock visibly throbbed, straightening out inside the other's wet, drooling mouth, and watched her testicles arch in orgasm. In an instant, I heard the Brazilian choke, and saw white cum form at the base of her lips, spilling out in excess.

The blond women pulled out her massive rod, letting it flop downwards, coated in a Brazilian saliva and cum mixture. Mouth closed, cheeks full with the other shemale's semen, the Brazilian woman leaned in close to me, large soft breasts pressing against my chest, grabbed the backside of my head by my hair, and kissed me deeply.

I opened up, gave into the wet kiss, and pressed my tongue with hers as the cum flowed into my mouth. We were locked passionately, tongues caressing one another, letting the warm fluid pass between our mouths, combining our saliva with the salty seed. It was perverted beyond belief for a straight man like me, tasting the beautiful fluid from a hung woman's testicles, locked in with sensual kissing, breaking down the barriers between our mouths, giving into one another with pure lovemaking.

After our hunger had been satiated, each of us tasting the meal with our locked mouths, she pushed the fluid mixture into my mouth, breaking off the kiss and placing her soft hand on my lips, urging me to swallow. "Enjoy your first meal of the night, baby. This one was made specially for you. Swallow her cum from my mouth, let it warm your insides." I obeyed, feeling the salty mouthful travel down my throat. I gulped, smiled, satiated from the delicate meal warm meal, aware of how much I enjoyed the kinky act.

The other three women kneeled down, slurping their mouths over the Brazilian woman's and my chest and thighs, sucking up all of the combined cum from the four cocks, slurping the white pudding with wet sucking noises. They traveled their mouths over my cock shaft as well as hers, each sharing a sloppy suck over our heads, and fondling our testicles as they licked the folded loose skin sacks clean. The Brazilian woman moaned in pleasure, licking her top lip as she stared into my eyes. I locked her gaze, moaning in response, letting go of myself, showing how much I was enjoying every second of this forbidden act we had committed. I was immensely aroused at the sight of the three other women eating off our bodies like a platter, watching these women enjoy their fill, savoring every white drop.

When they had finished, they pulled me to my feet, giggling with pleasure. I was naked, cleansed, liberated, and stood tall and breathed deep, feeling them run their hands down my chest and hips, feeling my body in its glory. The Brazilian, face to face with me, pulled my face in for another kiss, deep and long. I closed my eyes and gave in, passionately. After our long and sensual kiss she whispered in my ear.

"You loved seeing all our cocks against yours, didn't you baby? I know I fucking loved every second of it. Enjoy your secret fuck house here tonight with us. We are all yours. You can give into your inner desires and let yourself free. Your perverted pleasure is only just beginning."

I again kissed her deeply back, then looked longingly at the other three women, smiling with piercing eyes, licking their lips in anticipation. I wanted to kiss them one by one next, give them the love I had given to the Brazilian in front of me. I could tell every one of them wanted to lock mouths with me just as much, and wanted me to do all the dirty things I had in mind to their bodies. With a wink, they formed a single file line, and led me by the hand to a door leading out of the room, opening it to another darkened hallway.

Despite my balls being thoroughly emptied, I was craving their womanly bodies again, craving their hung cocks, craving the need to grab them, suck them, and conquer those perfectly tight anal holes beneath them. I could feel my loins urging me on, preparing for another round of pleasure, even harder and more intense than before. My craving was only increasing, and my night had just begun.

***

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for Chapter 2 soon.