Craving the Neighbor

Story Info
Bernadette is horny. Her neighbor is, too.
10.6k words
4.59
57.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette sat at the desk in her small bedroom, trying to focus on her work. Exams for her MA in English Literature were rapidly approaching, and she had a lot to do, if she didn't want to mess up her grades on the final stretch.

Anticipating the heat of the day, she had thrown on a light summer dress. Nothing underneath. The sun was strong already, and every additional layer of clothing would only add to her discomfort later on.

She had the house to herself this weekend. Her parents had gone away, and she had set her alarm early to get in as much time with her books as possible.

When she made the decision to go back to college two years ago, moving back in with her parents seemed sensible. No rent, the fridge was always full, and being away from the distractions of the city made studying a lot easier.

To be fair, she had only few regrets.

The biggest one concerned her sex life, which, for the past two years had been virtually non-existent. Having sex in her parents' house just wasn't an option.

Not that she was seeing anyone, anyways. Her last "steady" boyfriend had been Matt Whittaker, during her Senior year in High School, an eternity ago. She had broken up with him just before she went away to college that summer.

Living on her own, she had discovered hookups and one night stands as her favorite way of satisfying her needs. In the almost ten years of living alone, she had been a very active member of the local clubbing and party scene, which provided her with ample opportunity for quick, uncomplicated, no strings attached sex.

Back then, she went out every Friday night, sometimes Saturdays, too. Not so much for dancing or drinking. That came as a bonus. She went out for sex.

The hunt excited her, the adventure, the prowl. She was quite good at getting what she wanted: a hard cock in her pussy, and no need to look after the man that was attached to it for any time longer than necessary. She couldn't remember when she had last gone home after a night out without being fucked.

She even developed a little ritual to get ready for her adventures.

She would start preparing in the afternoon, by selecting the correct outfit. It took some time to carefully choose what she would wear to attract the perfect guy. Usually, she pictured the horny hunk who would to have his way with her later that night. She liked well-built men. Muscles excited her.

Thinking about what her chosen one would do with her would usually get her a little bit wet, and sometimes, if the itch in her cunt got too much, she used her fingers to give her temporary relief.

Once she had her outfit sorted, it was time to shower and shave. She liked to keep her body as hairless as possible. Armpits, legs, pussy - she kept them as smooth as they were on the day she was born. She even shaved her forearms. She had fairly dark body hair, and found the dark fluff on her arms irritating.

Most days, she was hot, horny and ready to be fucked, before she even arrived at the club. Once she had found her man, and made sure he wanted exactly what she wanted, she would let him take over. He'd pick the time, the place, he'd pick the pace. All she had to do was stoke his fire. Keep him horny. Wait.

She liked it instant, hard and fast. No frills. On many occasions, she ended up getting fucked in the club toilet or in the backseat of a car. Once or twice, they hadn't even made it to the car, and she had been done bent over the hood, in plain sight of everyone who cared to watch. She had come especially hard on these occasions.

After moving in with her parents, she tried going out once or twice, but it hadn't been the same. The small town didn't provide the anonymity of the city, and there really wasn't anywhere to go, not counting the sleazy bars at the Interstate ramp. In Bernadette's book they most certainly didn't count.

She'd been there once, and decided she would rather use her fingers forever, than allowing herself to be touched by one of the filthy, drunken low-lifes with absolutely no respect for anything, not even for themselves, that seemed to live there.

As a result, in the last two years, she had gotten laid exactly four times.

The first time was at the opening of the new car dealership in town, shortly after she had moved back home. Her parents had made her go, the owner was an old family friend. The event was boring and she was horny, so she played her usual game with the owner's 19-year old son, and they ended up fucking in the staff bathroom. It took her a while to make it clear to the poor boy that she wasn't interested in seeing him again, but he eventually got the message.

The second time was with a lecturer who had given a talk in the local library. The topic had interested her, and they ended up having a very good discussion afterwards. They got a few drinks at a bar, and she went back to his hotel room for the night.

The third time, a guy walked into the ladies' restroom in the mall by accident. She had seized the opportunity, and they had a quickie in one of the cubicles.

The last time she got fucked, was at last year's college graduation ceremony, when she seduced one of the lecturers, and they ended up spending the night in a nearby motel. That was nine months ago, the longest she had ever gone without a hard cock in her cunt.

Going without sex for this long left her constantly horny. A while ago, she even tried to come on to Mr. Mansfield, the owner of the local hardware shop. He was 72, and happily married. Luckily, they were able to laugh it off.

---

Sitting at her desk, Bernadette was starting to feel uncomfortable. The morning sun was quite strong already, and in the last hour or so, her skin had become slightly damp and a little sticky, especially between her thighs, under her arms and underneath her boobs, where skin was touching skin.

She decided to turn the air con on for a while.

The cool air provided some relief, however, it didn't really help her focus. Her nipples got hard in the cool breeze, and rubbed against the thin fabric of her dress with every move.

The noise of a lawnmower outside her window didn't exactly help, either. Who the hell was mowing their lawn at 8 o'clock in the morning?

She looked up from her desk, out of her bedroom window, which overlooked her neighbor's garden, and felt her heart pick up its pace. Seeing him push the mower across the green grass made her instantly forget about Nathaniel Hawthorne's literary techniques, and the essay she was meant to write about them.

About four weeks ago, this hot, muscular, tanned, mid-50's guy, who was mowing his lawn in nothing but his shorts this morning, had moved in next door.

She had seen him get out of his SUV that day. For a split second, their eyes had met, and she had felt a familiar twinge in the pit of her stomach, one she hadn't felt in a very long time. From that moment, she was obsessed with fucking him.

She watched him a lot from the vantage point behind her desk. He seemed to work from home, and, much to her delight, he spent most of his afternoons in his garden.

He was tall, about 6"2' or 3', with dark eyes and a neatly trimmed beard. He looked fit and was well-built, with broad shoulders and much larger than normal biceps. She was sure he spent a lot of time in the gym.

What she found most attractive, apart from his eyes and sexy body, was his greying hair, that nicely broke up the black on his head and in his beard. It made him look mature, manly and exciting.

Over the past weeks, as the weather got finer and the sun got hotter, she had seen him in various stages of undress. In shorts and a tight t-shirt, in shorts and no t-shirt, in his swimsuit, and, like today, in his tight, short shorts, that perfectly showed off his well-toned ass.

He finished the row and turned around. Underneath his tight shorts, she could clearly see the contours of his very large cock.

She blushed a little.

She'd seen it before. Not for real, of course, but last week, when he was in his swimsuit and lay on the sun lounger, it had created quite an impressive bulge, and when he was finished spreading sunscreen around his muscular body, he had quickly reached down and adjusted it. Seeing him grab his dick like that had made her pussy twitch, and she had wondered if he was excited, too.

Today's view was even better than last week's, because, as he pushed the mower, she was able to see the muscles in his strong arms and on his chest move, and the longer she watched him, the hornier she got.

She was looking forward to him man-handling her one day. She was sure, he wouldn't be able to resist massaging her tits and sucking her nipples. Maybe he would even finger her cunt for a while before he bent her over to fuck her. She would gladly bend over for this hunk when the opportunity arose.

She placed her left hand on top of her right breast and gently squeezed it, imagining it was him playing with her. She moved her other hand underneath her short dress, and gently caressed the sensitive skin of her inner thighs.

She opened her legs and touched her pussy.

The feeling of her fingers gliding along her slick lips made her tingle all over. She dipped one finger between them to catch some of the slippery liquid that seeped out between them, all the while imagining the fingers that caused her so much pleasure were his.

She closed her eyes. She didn't need to see him to know what he looked like.

She opened her mouth and slowly licked her upper lip, right at the centre. She could almost feel his tongue on hers, responding to her caresses, gently licking up and down her parted lips, entering her longing mouth.

She pulled her finger up her wet slit, until she found the hard little pearl at the top, and rolled it underneath her very well lubricated finger. A quiet moan escaped her.

She opened her pussy with the fingers of one hand, while the other one caressed her slit. She liked the feeling of her lips being pulled apart. The feeling of the cool air from the air con on her very hot flesh excited her, and besides, with her lips held open, she had unobstructed access to her clit. She liked to place a finger right underneath her pearl and stimulate it with short, hard strokes, just like she imagined he would finger her to make her cum.

While Bernadette rubbed her clit, imagining her hot neighbor fingering her pussy, Robert Frank looked up, in the direction of her window. He was able to make out a faint shadow, moving behind the glass. That must be her, the girl next door. He had seen her parents leave yesterday. There was nobody else in the house.

She had been the first person he saw when he arrived here. She was young, mid-20's, maybe. She was sunbathing in a bikini, that showed off her sexy, womanly curves. He had silently admired her full, ripe breasts, narrow waist and very shapely ass. When their eyes met very briefly, he had felt a little twitch in his cock.

He knew she checked him out, too. He had seen her staring at him, well, at his..., and to be honest, he didn't really mind. In fact, it flattered his old man ego, and over the past four weeks, he had caught himself on more than one occasion looking at her a little more than he probably should have.

He was quite sure that watching her the way he did wasn't appropriate. She was young enough to be his daughter. Somehow, however, every time he saw her, his dick reminded him painfully for how long it had been forced to go without.

It was way too long since he last looked at a woman other than his wife. She passed away 18 months ago, and during the four years of her illness, had been house-bound, caring for her.

It had taken him all of last year to come to terms with his new life without her, the woman he had loved so much. It took many months of hard work, but he finally managed to pull himself out of the darkness he had found himself in after her passing, and he was finally ready for the next chapter in his life.

He was fascinated by the girl next door, that obviously had an interest in him, too.

He began showing off a little for her. He spent more and more time outside, in the afternoons, wearing somewhat sexy and revealing clothes. The idea of this hottie looking at him with her fingers in her hot cunt excited him, and more than once he had to go inside to take care of himself.

---

Still at her desk, her eyes fixed on her neighbor's body, Bernadette was nearing her climax. He was looking straight at her. This was even hotter than before. Could he see her? Did he know what she was doing?

Her fingers knew exactly what to do to give her release, and she felt the muscles in her stomach and a little further down below clench, before her body shook in a strong orgasm. She could hardly breathe, and she let out four loud, high-pitched moans, before her mind went blank. Her heart was racing, and she was soaked in sweat.

Robert had just turned off the mower, when he heard the faint sound of a female voice. What was that? He couldn't quite place it. Was there someone moaning?

After the fourth moan, he was sure. It must have been the girl next door! The sounds came from her window. He had obviously just heard her cum.

Rob was excited. She was watching him. No doubt. And she was playing with herself, too. Just as he imagined so many times. His heart raced, and images of the beautiful young woman in her tight bikini appeared before his eyes, pleasuring herself, fingering the wet folds of her exciting pussy.

He rushed inside. Cleaning the mower would have to wait. Right now, he had more urgent business to take care of.

Back inside, Robert quickly undressed, and stepped in the hot shower. His dick was rock hard, his erection almost painful. He couldn't believe it. He had been right. She really was watching him through her window, playing with herself.

He took his cock into his soapy hand, picturing her, as he stroked himself furiously to an orgasm, no less mind-blowing than her climax earlier. He, too, let out a loud grunt when he came.

After her powerful orgasm, Bernadette needed a shower, too. Her dress was soaked and her whole body felt sticky. She slipped out of her dress, and looked at herself in the full-length mirror in her room.

She liked her body, well, most of it. It wasn't bad for a nearly 30-year old woman.

Her boobs were a decent size. Not small, like little apples, but also not huge, like the large, heavy melons she had seen on other women. Hers were a good handful each, maybe the size of large grapefruits.

Her nipples were the shape and size (and color, by the way) of two large pencil erasers, surrounded by very small areolas. She liked them. They were very sensitive, and squeezing them made her pussy twitch.

Her tummy was flat and well-toned, without an ounce of fat, and she had a distinctive waist and relatively wide hips. Not quite an hourglass figure, but close enough to make guys turn their heads when she walked by, especially, if she was wearing a short skirt.

Her legs were very well toned, too, thanks to her weekly sessions in the gym.

The only body part she didn't fully appreciate was her pussy. She never liked the way her inner lips peeked out from her slit the way they did.

She called it her little "Japanese flaw". She had read that Japanese craftspeople included a deliberate imperfection in every beautiful thing they created. Just like her pussy, which she felt was an obvious imperfection to her otherwise quite perfect body.

After her shower, she put on a fresh dress, and, again, nothing underneath. She liked the feeling of air moving between her legs. It provided much needed cooling on hot days like this.

She would spend the rest of the day on the patio, now, that the noise from the lawnmower was gone. It was way too hot to study, anyways. She'd put up the parasol and sit in the shade. She could jump in the pool if it got too hot, and who knew, maybe, she would even be able to catch a glimpse of her hot neighbor again.

Fighting with the parasol, which for some reason didn't want to open, she noticed him hunched over in his garden, working on his lawnmower, his tight ass pointing directly at her. She found it impossible not to look.

What a sight! His ass was perfect, small and tight, just like she liked it. From where she stood, he looked more like than 35 than the 50+ she guessed he really was.

Mesmerized by the perfect shape of his ass, she involuntarily licked her lips.

Just as her tongue slid across her lips, the man, who's ass she had been staring at so blatantly, turned around.

"Hi, I didn't see you there."

His deep, manly voice made her knees go wobbly. It always did. She blushed a little, like a child that had been caught doing something wrong.

"I'm putting up the parasol," she explained, hoping he wouldn't notice the color of her cheeks, that were a little rosier than normal.

"It's way too hot to be inside. I think it's stuck, though. I can't get it to move above here." She demonstrated the issue.

The device was indeed stuck half way. Bernadette had identified the fault already. It was easy to fix. The line that pulled the top was twisted, and blocked it from opening, but talking about the problem with the parasol was better than having to admit to having stared openly at her neighbor's hot ass.

Her rosy cheeks weren't lost on him. Had he just caught her staring at his ass? She looked incredibly hot in her light dress. He could even see her tits. Obviously, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I can have a look at that, if you want. Just give me a moment. I've got to wash my hands first."

"That would be great!" She tried to conceal her excitement. "Thank you very much. Come around to the front door. I'll let you in."

While she was waiting for him to appear at the front door, she went to the kitchen and poured two large glasses of coke with ice, one for him, one for her.

A couple of minutes later, the front door bell rang. Suddenly, she was a little nervous. She felt butterflies in her stomach, and a familiar tingle between her legs.

"Hi," he said. "Can I come in?"

The question was somewhat rhetorical, since, in order to look at her parasol, he didn't have a choice, but at least it gave him something to say.

"Of course. Come in! Nice to finally meet you in person. I'm Bernie. Do you want a glass of Coke? I've just poured one for me. Or would you rather have a cold beer? I think there is one still in the fridge. Dad usually keeps a couple of cans in there. It's Miller's. I hope you like it."

The words poured out of her. She always talked too much when she was nervous.

Rob chuckled. He was a little nervous, too. She was even cuter up close.

"Coke sounds great, Bernie. Hi, I'm Rob. Nice to meet you, too." He didn't know what to do. Standing so close to her, he desperately wanted to hug her, but that would not be appropriate. Somewhat sheepishly, he held his hand out instead.

Ignoring his hand, she went straight for the hug he had been afraid to give her. She had never shaken anyone's hand before, and she wouldn't start now. She kissed him on his left and right cheek, before she said, "Nice to meet you, Rob. Thanks for helping me with the stupid parasol."

When he felt her lips on his cheeks, his dick sprung to attention. Great! Just what he needed, and he was still wearing his tight shorts, too.

She noticed him getting hard. The bulge was impossible to miss. Seeing his dick up close did not leave her cold, too. The butterflies in her stomach danced even harder than before.

"The patio is this way, Rob. I'll get your Coke now." She tried to appear as calm as possible, even though her insides were in turmoil. Gosh, this was much better than she would ever have hoped for. Going by his growing dick, he was clearly horny, too.