Craving the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly disappeared into the kitchen. She needed to catch her breath. This man was HOT!

The parasol was easily fixed. A typical 30 seconds job. 20 seconds to find the fault and ten seconds to fix it.

When he had the parasol opened, he said, "That's it, Bernie. Fixed."

"Thanks a lot, Rob. I've got your Coke here." She handed him his glass. "Why don't you have a seat and relax for a bit. I bet your lawnmower isn't going anywhere."

He took his glass and sat down on one of the loungers. She sat down on the one opposite his, facing him. They both sipped on their drinks.

"I think, I saw you sitting at your desk this morning, Bernie. You were up early. Plenty of work? No party last night?"

While he talked to her, a myriad of other questions raced through his head.

'Does she have anything on underneath her dress?' He wasn't sure. He could clearly see her tits. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric. He shifted his body slightly. His dick was demanding more and more room in his tight shorts.

Bernadette's brain was also preoccupied.

'OMG, he's watching me, but why is he fidgeting so much?' She lowered her eyes and looked right between his legs. The bulge in his shorts could not be overlooked. She blushed again.

"No time for parties, Rob," she laughed, answering him. "I'm finishing my Masters this year," she added, still trying to hide her growing excitement. "The exams are quite hard. I was trying to go through some mocks to see could I answer the questions."

'Why is she blushing? Has she seen my hard on? Her nipples are hard, too. I wonder what she's thinking.' Suddenly, Rob wasn't as sure of himself any more. His mind was racing and his heart beat a little faster.

"Oh, gosh. I hope the lawnmower wasn't too loud," he continued the small talk. "If I had known you were studying, the lawn could have waited."

'I wonder how big his cock is.' Bernadette was getting curious. 'It looks huge.' She tried not to stare too openly, but looking at the big bulge in his shorts made her pussy tingle, and she was feeling a trickle of wetness on her thighs again.

She loved looking at him. His beard, his broad chest. His strong arms. He was a real man, not a boy like her classmates. Should she? Another hug? Probably best not to go that far. She might scare him away.

Bernie was getting a little more confident. She smiled at him, before she answered.

"No big deal. It was getting too hot to study, anyways. I'll have to make up for lost time tomorrow, I think."

"I don't want to keep you from studying, Bernie. I've got my mower to fix, anyways," he said quickly. "Thanks for the Coke. I probably should get going."

He didn't really want to leave. He enjoyed her company. She was fun to talk to, and besides that, he had a massive hard on, that would be difficult to hide.

She didn't want him to leave, either, but she, too, didn't really know what to say to keep him back, but she had an idea.

"I don't think I'll go back to the books today, Rob. It's way too hot to be sitting inside. I was thinking of jumping in the pool. Care to join me later on, when you've got your mower fixed?"

'I'm dying to see you in your speedos again,' she thought. Going by the bulge he had in his shorts, seeing him in his swimming trunks would be even more exciting. The butterflies in her stomach did a few extra somersaults.

'Hell, yes, I do. Please wear the bikini you had on when I first saw you.' His thoughts were very much along the same lines as hers. 'Seeing your tits in that, would really make my day.'

Rob was getting excited. Was this his dream come true? The last time he had felt this excited in the presence of a woman was long before his wife got sick. His mood darkened for a moment.

"What's the matter, Rob? Did I say something wrong?" She had noticed the change in his mood.

"No, Bernie. Not at all. I'd love to come over. I'll bring a few drinks and something to eat," he responded, carefully trying to conceal his real thoughts. He carefully tried to adjust the hard rod in his shorts before getting up.

'He's done it again! He's touched his cock.' She couldn't believe her eyes. Seeing him grab his cock like this really turned her on.

"You don't have to bring anything. I've a fridge full of food, but we can get pizza, too if you like. See you in a bit, Rob."

"Yeah, see you later, Bernie. I'll be over in what? About an hour or two?"

He found it difficult to hide his excitement. The prospect of having Bernie all to himself this afternoon was very tempting.

This must be the opportunity he had been waiting for so long. A soft, silky pussy to fuck. The first one in how long? Six years? He was ready. Hell, yes, he was, and she was ready, too. He was sure about that. She had sent out all the right signals.

Bobbie could barely hide her excitement, too, as she saw him to the door. "Two hours is fine, Rob." She tried not to appear too eager.

The thought of having him over this afternoon, made her heart beat faster. The butterflies in her stomach danced like crazy.

This was the opportunity she had been waiting for ever since she first laid eyes on him. All she had to do was play it cool. No doubt, he had the hots for her, too.

Another kiss, left-right, and he was gone.

The old ritual kicked in again. Before she hit the shower, she selected an appropriate bikini. Not too revealing, but also just exciting enough to keep his attention.

She found the one she wanted at the bottom of her drawer. She hadn't worn it in years. She tried it on and was very happy. It fit like a glove. A very tight one at that, that created the slightest hint of a camel toe. Just enough to be noticeable. It had tied strings, too. Easy to remove.

Next up was her shower and shave. Bernie loved the feeling of the cold metal on her soft and delicate skin. When she reached inside her cunt to smoothen her skin she felt her wetness, and once or twice she shuddered, when the razor hit the hard pearl of her clit. She didn't make herself cum, though. That would be his job later on. She was looking forward to it. Very much.

Back at his house, Rob was excited, too. It was almost as if he was 21 again. His brain was foggy, and all he could think about were her full breasts with her erect nipples poking through her light dress.

Under ordinary circumstances, fixing the mower should not have taken much longer than maybe half an hour. Today, it took him one full hour to get it going again.

When he was done, he went inside. He needed a shower again. He was sticky and smelly, and his hands were covered in oil and grease.

In the shower, hot water cascading over his body, Rob tried not to pay too much attention to his hard cock, and when he touched it with his soapy hand to get it squeaky clean, he was careful not to rub it too much. He didn't want to cum. Bernie would take care of that later, he was sure of that.

After he stepped out of the shower, he put on his speedos and threw over an old T-shirt. He even splashed on a little after shave, something he hadn't done in a while, but he wanted everything to be perfect this afternoon.

He grabbed a towel and a six-pack of cold beers from his fridge and made his way over.

She slipped into her bikini and was waiting impatiently for him to arrive. Why had she told him two hours?

She pulled the loungers and the parasol a little bit closer to the pool, and also placed them closer together. They would not be able to sit on them sideways, facing each other, as they had done earlier. However, if they lay on them, they could easily reach out for each other.

She had just finished preparations, when the doorbell rang. Thank goodness, he was early. 'Play it cool, Bernie,' she calmed herself. 'Don't lose out on the final hurdle.' She was even more nervous than before.

She rushed to the door. If he would be dressed in what she expected, there was absolutely no point in having him wait outside for longer than absolutely necessary.

When she opened the door, she was greeted by the view she had hoped for. He had opted for his extra tight speedos. She looked down and saw his big bulge. She found it hard not to lick her lips.

"Hi, there. Come in. Quick, We don't want the neighbors talking." She ushered him in, before she gave him another hug. A little tighter than the last one. This time he was prepared and grabbed her by the hips. His cock pressed against her tummy, and she wiggled just a tiny bit to be able to feel it better.

Kiss left, kiss right, just like the last time. Again, both felt the electricity flow between them as their bodies touched.

"Glad you're here, Rob. Make yourself at home. Let me take the beer. I'll put it in the fridge."

Rob went outside. He liked what he saw. The setup was slightly changed from before, and he liked what he saw. The loungers side-by-side, an arm's length apart, if even. There was no doubt they were both looking for exactly the same.

"Left or right," he asked her when she joined him outside.

"Left," she said, and he threw his towel on the right lounger.

Gosh, she looked great in her bikini. Much better than in the one she wore the last time. This one was at least one size too small for her. Did he just spot her camel toe? He needed to cool off. Getting a hard on in his speedos would be embarrassing.

"First in the pool wins!" He took his T-shirt off, and ran towards the pool. He hit the water with a big splash, just seconds before her.

The cold water was great. His dick shrank considerably, which made him a lot more comfortable. Her nipples hardened instantly, which he liked a lot. God, he loved looking at her tits.

"I won! What do I get," he asked her, jokingly.

She started splashing him with water. "Take this, Rob. That's all you're getting!" She laughed.

"Wait, I'll get you." He reached for her, but she was quicker, and dived away under his hands.

"I'm here, catch me, if you can," she teased from a distance. The pool wasn't very deep where she stood, maybe 4 foot, and her full upper body was outside the water. Her hard nipples poked through her bikini top. He licked his lips, as he slowly moved towards her.

For a moment she considered diving away again, but decided against it pretty much at the last minute. He grabbed her from behind around her midriff, pressing her shapely ass tightly into his groin.

"Gotcha," he exclaimed, and lifted her off her feet with ease.

His dick felt great against her ass. With mock fear in her voice she shrieked, "Let me go, Rob! No!"

He dropped her back in the pool, and dunked her head under water.

When she reappeared on the surface, she held on to him and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

His cock was pressing against her very excited pussy. She could barely stand the sensation.

"Who's got who now," she asked playfully. "Try and shake me off, Rob. I bet you can't do it."

It would have been easy for him to get rid of her, but he didn't really try. Her crotch against his cock felt way too good for him to shake her off. Instead, he pulled her even closer. Their faces were only inches from each other.

She held on tightly to his neck, her legs still wrapped around his waist, her hot cunt still pressing against his cock.

"Are you not strong enough to shake me off, Rob," she asked playfully.

"You're very strong, Bernie," he answered quietly, "and I am very weak," he added even more quietly.

Bernie didn't answer him. She slightly parted her lips in anticipation. She didn't have to wait long.

The first time their lips touched was magic.

He was gentle, a good kisser. He let his lips lightly touch hers, and gently caressed them, before he made full contact. Her whole body tingled, and she pressed her cunt even harder against his cock than before. She wished they weren't wearing their swimsuits. She would have loved to impale herself on the hard rod he had hidden in his swimming trunks, but two layers of fabric were in the way.

Their lips played with each other for a moment, before he, again gently and probing, let the tip of his tongue touch her upper lip. Just a brief lick, and his tongue was gone again.

Bernadette nearly fainted. It was her turn. She extended her tongue and slowly, with a little bit of pressure, brushed it against his closed lips. He opened up immediately. As soon as she passed the threshold, his tongue greeted hers with very gentle, teasing caresses.

As they kissed, she ground her pelvis against him. There was no denying it. He was rock hard again. She massaged his hard dick with slow strokes of her pelvis. Her pussy was on fire.

Rob was equally excited. He hadn't kissed a woman like this in six years. He had almost forgotten how to do it. His dick begged to be freed from the extremely tight confines of his speedos, but he wouldn't have any of it. Not yet. He hadn't held a woman that close in over six years. He needed to take this slowly.

When her gyrating hips on his cock had him right at the edge, he broke the kiss.

"Go slow, please, Bernie. It's been a while for me. I'm getting very close."

She stopped rubbing herself against him and slid off his hips. She didn't want him to come in his pants. She would much rather have his first load in her mouth.

She kissed him on the lips and took his hand.

"Come. I've got something for you."

She pulled him towards the edge of the pool at the deep end and lifted herself out of the water.

When had come to sit on the edge, she opened her legs wide, presenting herself to him, the lips of her swollen cunt clearly visible through the tight fabric.

This was better than Christmas. He was excited like a little boy, unwrapping his presents.

His face was almost level with her sex. He reached out and slowly opened the ties on either side of her hips. He slowly peeled the fabric triangle away from her, and was greeted with a surprise. He hadn't expected her to be completely bald, but he loved seeing her naked sex.

'Ready to eat,' he thought, but again, that was not yet on the cards. He wanted to tease her and himself a little bit longer.

"Gosh, your pussy is beautiful, Bernie." He took her left foot and slowly took each of her toes in his mouth. As he took her foot, her knee rotated a little bit further out, exposing her cunt even more. She was wet. He saw her excitement glisten in the sun.

For the past ten years, she had been used to having quick and dirty sex. Get him hot, bang him, let him go.

This was new to her. Never before had a man taken the time to play with her like this. Bernie was going crazy with lust. Her hot, sticky sauce was running from her cunt across her ass. She couldn't remember ever having been this horny. Her pussy ached, longed to be touched, stretched, pleased.

Rob had other ideas. After sucking each of her toes, he planted little kisses on her calves, her lower leg, her knee, her lower thigh. His beard tickled her. She found this very sexy. She was looking forward to feeling him on her pussy. The closer he came to her center, the hotter she got. She longed to be touched.

When he reached her lower thigh, he switched legs, and started with her toes again, this time on the other leg. She started whimpering. She involuntarily moved her pelvis back and forth. Her pussy needed to be pleased badly.

"Open your cunt for me, Bernie," he said softly, when he reached her other knee. "Spread your lips for me."

His deep, manly voice caused her skin to tingle with excitement. She liked to be told what to do. She reached between her legs and pulled her lips apart, exposing the very pink and very wet insides of her vagina to him.

"It's beautiful," he said again.

He kissed his way up her thighs. The closer he came to her cunt, the more he felt her heat on his face and the somewhat pungent smell of her arousal in his nose. He loved this moment of uncertainty. What would she taste like? How would she react when his tongue touched her flesh for the first time?

The higher he moved up her thighs, the more his kisses turned into small, gentle licks, traces of his tongue on her soft and very smooth skin. He had never eaten a shaved pussy before.

He was ready. She was still holding her cunt wide open for him. He very gently touched the skin right underneath her hole, drawing little circles with the tip of his tongue. He loved the way she tasted, fresh and clean, a little bit like the rich and musky scent of honeysuckle.

She pushed her pelvis out, hoping he would lick her clit and give her the relief she was longing for so badly.

He needed to explore her a little more. He let his tongue dive deep inside her dark and very slippery hole. No man had done this to her before. The few guys who had gone down on her had usually gone straight for her clit.

He wiggled his tongue inside her, trying to get as much of her beautiful nectar as he could. She pulled her lips even further apart, trying to give him as much access as possible. He fucked her with his tongue. It was a slow fuck. He wanted to enjoy this as much as he could.

When he pulled is tongue out of her hole and licked up her slit, she was ready to come. As soon as the tip of his tongue made contact with her clit, she went over the edge in an orgasm that was stronger than anything she had experienced ever before.

When it was all over, she had a big grin on her face, and looked at him in disbelief.

"Oh my gosh, Rob. I didn't know I could come like this. Quick, come out of the water. It's your turn now."

She dragged him by the hand and pushed him down on one of the loungers.

Going by his example, she took her time exploring him. He must have waxed his chest, as not a single hair tickled her face. She suckled and gently bit his nipples.

Rob had a hard time keeping his hands to himself, but it was her turn to please him, and he had to say, she was doing a great job. As she kissed down his chest and belly, she very lightly stroked up his inner thigh, grazing his skin with her nails, just as she liked it herself.

She enjoyed the slow, gentle exploration of his body. She had never taken the time to get to know any of her lovers. Slowly exploring his body, like he had explored hers, excited her.

She felt for his bulge and traced it through his shorts with her fingers. It was quite big, and it was hard. Rock hard. As her fingers ran along its length, she imagined sliding herself onto it, impaling herself, the thick shaft stretching her pussy. She shuddered in anticipation, and planted little kisses along the top of his trunks, slowly sliding a hand inside.

What a surprise! Her eyes lit up. Where she had expected to find a forest of pubes, she, too, was greeted by smooth, almost baby-like, bare skin.

She kissed him deeply.

"You're shaved, too, Rob! I love it. I've never seen a hairless cock before," she said between kisses. She could never understand what people got out of pubes. They were the main reason she didn't like to give blow jobs. They tickled, and she thought they looked unclean.

She had to see more of this and slowly pulled down his trunks.

He lifted his hips to help her get the tight shorts off. His cock sprung up, as a soon as it was freed from its tight confines.

She wrapped her hand around the thick rod. She needed to feel him. He was soft but very firm at the same time, and the veins on its shaft added exciting texture. His crown lay bare. He was cut, too. No foreskin at all. She was as excited as a little girl unwrapping a lollypop. She couldn't help herself. She had to taste him.

She extended her tongue and gave his shiny head a very quick lick. He shuddered at the contact. A clear drop of liquid sat at the top, and she dipped her tongue into it. It tasted a little salty.

She circled the little hole at the top with the tip of her tongue, and let it slide along the soft and delicate valley on the underside of his dick.