Craving the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, she let her tongue glide along the ridge at the underside of his head, where it mushroomed out. She formed a circle around it with her thumb and forefinger and very gently rotated them around his hard shaft, gently caressing the underside of his head.

His stomach contracted, and he moaned loudly. His hard cock started twitching. He enjoyed the attention he was getting, but he wanted more.

"Kiss it, Bernie," he asked her quietly. She was able to sense his arousal in the raspy, hoarse tone of his voice. "Take it in your mouth."

It was her time to draw out his pleasure. She didn't normally disobey her partners, but today was different. Instead of sucking his head, she kissed the base of his cock, wrapping her lips around it as much as possible, sucking hard, gently licking his skin with the tip of her tongue at the same time. Slowly, she moved up his shaft, making sure to lick and suck every inch of his hard rod.

When she reached the top, she moved back down again, still without touching his head. This was fun. She felt him shake underneath her and remembered how her own lust grew when he teased her.

There was an important part of his sex still to explore. She hadn't met his balls, yet. She gently reached between his legs and cupped them in her hand. They felt heavy. They must be full of his thick cream.

She weighed them in her hand, gently squeezing them. Thinking about his creamy cum, she longed to taste him. It was time to release the pressure.

She took the tip of his cock between her lips and opened her mouth as wide as she could to fit him in, but it didn't work. She just couldn't fit him in. She held his tip between her lips instead, gently suckling him, and jerked his shaft with quick, sharp movements of her hand, and with a good amount of pressure.

He felt his orgasm building up quicker than he had expected, and, without warning, he let out a deep groan and released his sticky load. When the first rope hit the roof of her mouth, she formed a tight seal with her lips. She wanted to catch as much of the precious load as she could, but there was way too much of it, and most of his semen spilled out of her lips and ran down the length of his cock.

She swallowed as much of his spunk as she could and licked him clean, before she moved up and kissed her new lover deeply. He returned her kiss hungrily. He had missed being close to a woman like this, and holding her closely, kissing her, feeling her soft body against his felt comforting and relaxing after his orgasm.

"Wow, Bernie. That was awesome," he said, when he was able to speak again. "It's been so long since anyone did this for me, I had almost forgotten how good this is."

"I'm the same, Rob. I don't think, I've had any sex at all this year. You can't believe how much I needed this."

"I think, I can, Bernie. It's been six years for me. You don't even begin to understand what this means for me. Thank you so much."

"Six years, Rob? How come?"

"That's a long story. I'll tell you another time. Let's go inside. I think, you are starting to burn."

He was right. In her excitement earlier, she had completely forgotten to put on sun cream, and her shoulders were starting to feel a little hot.

"Do you have any after sun lotion, Bernie? I'll put it on you."

"Yes, It's in the bathroom. Why don't we have a shower first, though. I think I need one."

They showered together, enjoying their closeness and continuing the exploration of their bodies. Both had a lot of ground to make up.

"Hand me the lotion," he said when they were finished drying off after the shower. He squirted a liberal amount of the slippery substance in his hands and gently applied it onto her hot shoulders.

"You really did get a bit of sun today, Bernie," he said, as he spread the soothing substance around her skin. "Your skin is very hot. I'll make sure I get everything. Don't want you to peel."

"Please do, Rob," she said with a grin. "Don't forget these, though. I'm pretty sure they got a good dose of sunshine, too." She wiggled her shoulders to make her breasts bounce.

He didn't have to be asked twice. Squirting another big blob of the white liquid into his hands, he reached around under her arms, and very gently massaged each of her firm globes, until they were covered in the greasy substance.

"Hmm, that feels good, Rob," she purred and leaned back into him. "Can you pinch my nipples a bit? They're all tingly."

He very gently rolled each of the slightly rubbery tips between his thumb and forefinger. He loved how they reacted to his administrations. It didn't take long, and they stood firm and proud.

Something else stood firm and proud, too. She noticed it between her ass cheeks, and began to very slowly move her hips against his growing cock, stroking it with every move.

"I'm pretty sure, my pussy got burned, too Rob. It is very hot and itchy. Can you spread some of your lotion there, too?" She was desperate to be touched between her legs.

He moved his hand between her legs and cupped her cleanly shaven vulva in his hand. He let a finger slide between her lips. She was wet.

"Is this better, Bernie? How does this feel?"

"It feels good, but it's not enough, Rob. I think I need your special lotion," she said with a look of lust on her face.

She stepped up against the sin, spread her legs slightly and bent over, exposing her very aroused sex to him through the gap between her thighs.

"Fuck me, Rob. I've been waiting all afternoon to feel your big dick inside me." She pushed her pussy out some more. She wanted him to see her arousal.

He didn't hesitate and entered her in one quick push. She let out a sharp cry. She hadn't felt this full in a very long time.

Soon, her cunt adjusted to the massive tool that stretched her more than she had ever been stretched before. She needed this. She needed it hard.

"Yes, Rob. give it to me. Fuck me hard. Pound my pussy. Oh gosh, you're big."

She asked for it and he complied. Sliding into her hot, wet and ready cunt felt like coming home. She was tight, but not constrictive. His cock slid in and out with ease, as if it had never done anything else. He entered her deep, as deep as possible.

'Balls deep,' he thought. His wife had loved to be fucked that way, too.

She answered each of his strokes with a hard push against him. She moaned each time his cock pushed inside her, stretching the walls of her vagina. He filled her out so well. She was also rubbing her clit. She needed to cum.

He was getting closer and closer with every stroke. Hearing her answer each of his strokes with a moan turned him on. His wife had always been quiet during sex, and he had often wished for a more vocal partner.

As her moans became higher pitched and as he felt her cunt clench his dick tighter and tighter, he had difficulties holding back.

She sensed his struggle. She was very close herself, but she felt she needed to encourage him.

"Don't - ooh - hold - eeh - back - oooh - fuuuuck. Squirt - inside - my - cunt!"

She hadn't finished her sentence, when she felt him erupt deep inside her. Triggered by is hot jizz hitting her cervix, she came, too.

As soon as his cock stopped squirting, he pulled out of her and spun her around. He held her spasming body tightly, and hungrily kissed her.

"Wow, Rob," was all she said, when her orgasm had subsided enough to allow her to speak again. Her skin was still hyper sensitive and tingly.

"I know, Bernie." He was still a little out of breath, too.

"I need another shower," she laughed. "Care to join."

He did.

While he was spreading soap across her luscious tits in the shower, he asked her to spend the night with him. At his house. He didn't fancy waking up in her teenage bedroom tomorrow morning, and his bed was also much larger than hers.

She agreed. She didn't want to let this man go just now. She felt extremely comfortable in his company.

He was so unlike her parents, who were anxious to always do the right thing, which often left them too afraid to do anything at all.

He didn't seem to care about convention. He was spontaneous and positive, driven only by what he wanted or needed to do. She didn't even notice the difference in age between them. He was so open and spontaneous, it was very difficult not to fall...

'Wait, Bernie, you're not serious,' she interrupted her own thoughts. 'He's pretty much the same age as your dad,'

Was she really falling for this old man, who could be her dad, and who had just fucked her so good?

"Penny for your thoughts," he interrupted her, and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Oh, nothing, Rob." She blushed. "Let's get you something to wear. You're about the same size as Dad, we might find something in his wardrobe."

He wasn't the same size as her dad, and they didn't find anything he could wear, so he slipped back into his speedos and T-shirt. They would have to do for the short way back to his house.

She threw on her summer dress. She didn't need anything else.

"You're not one for wearing much underwear, aren't you," he said jokingly, watching her slip into her the short. flimsy dress that showed more than it revealed.

"Not in the summer. It usually gets in the way," she responded. "Do you want me to wear something sexy for you tonight?"

"Not tonight, Bernie. I think, tonight, I want you as you are. We can al..." Shit! He didn't mean to say that. It was true, though. He was looking forward to a repeat. He liked being in her company. A lot.

She was smart, mature, confident, a good lover, an overall very nice person. At least that was his impression, and he was rarely wrong about people.

He knew he was old enough to be her dad, but the age difference didn't seem to matter. She was well able to stand up to him. He was hoping that something more meaningful might develop between them, but he certainly didn't want to ruin it now.

She had heard him well, and her heart had skipped a beat. They were thinking exactly the same! But why did he stop mid-sentence? Why didn't he finish what he wanted to say?

"What's up, Rob? What are you thinking," she asked him a little nervously, afraid he might have gotten second thoughts.

Instead of answering her, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply.

"Let's go, Bernie. I think, I'm ready for seconds."

She moved her hand between his legs and giggled.

"I see, Rob. I think so, too. Let's go, or I'm going to suck you off again right here."

He very quickly let his hand slip under her short skirt. Her cunt was hot and sticky. It was time to get to somewhere more comfortable to take care of this.

They walked the short distance between their houses holding hands. Neither of them cared about the neighbors. His hands trembled, and he needed a couple of attempts to get the key in the lock and open the door.

"Welcome to my place," he said, pulling her into a tight embrace, as soon as the door closed behind them.

"Nice one, Rob." She let her eyes wander and liked what she saw. He obviously had done a great job doing up the house. The last time she was in here was at least fifteen years ago, when Mrs. Miller still lived here, who used to babysit her on occasion. It looked a lot different. More spacious, and more modern.

"Come." He didn't want to lose any time and led her to his bedroom. They could take the tour later on.

"Turn around," he said in a hoarse whisper, when they arrived in the spacious room. It was more a demand than a request. He pushed her shoulders against the bedroom wall. "Lean your back against the wall and spread your legs."

She was a little surprised. She had expected to be thrown on the bed and fucked. Wondering what he would do next, she followed his lead.

"Pull up your skirt. Show me your cunt."

She pulled up her short skirt and pushed her pelvis out from the wall, her swollen cunt on full display for him. Her legs trembled.

He stepped closer, his face only inches away from hers. His hand slipped between her legs.

"You're soaked, Bernie," he whispered in her ear, as he inserted two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. "I can't wait to stick my cock inside you again, but I think you need a little extra. Let's see, if I can make you cum in less than 30 seconds. Gosh, you're wet."

He cocked his fingers inside her, and moved his fingers in short, sharp strokes, the tip of his fingers pressing against her G-spot, his strong palm pressing hard on her clit. She came in less than twenty seconds, her hot liquid gushing over his hand.

"What was that, Rob? I don't think I've ever come that fast," she said, still out of breath. She had her arms wrapped around his neck, and held on tightly. Her legs felt like jelly.

"I want to fuck you." He picked her up and carried her to the large king size bed in the middle of the room. She lay down on her back, her ass right at the edge of the spacious bed, her legs wide open, her swollen, sticky cunt on full display.

"Yes, Rob. Now!"

She pulled her thighs back, exposing her cunt even more. She was on fire. She needed is hard cock.

He pulled his T-shirt over his head and got rid of his speedos. His hard cock stuck out from his body like a spear.

She tilted her pelvis to allow him to enter her standing up, and pulled her lips apart with her fingers.

Without hesitation, he sank his dick into her. Even though she was wide open, her cunt felt tight around his cock.

She moaned when she felt him enter. She couldn't help it. She didn't think she could ever get used to this thick cock that stretched her out so much, even when she was as wide open and ready for him as she was now.

She tilted her pelvis up a little more, allow him deeper inside her than he was able to reach. She felt him reach the bottom of her tunnel. This was heaven.

She answered each of his thrusts with a loud moan. She had always been vocal. She liked to hear her voice during sex. It aroused her as much as it aroused her men. And Rob was no exception. Her moans made him feel strong, powerful, needed.

His cock in her pussy felt more intense than anything she had felt before. She moved her pelvis back and forth, in sync with his thrusts, speeding up when he sped up, slowing down, when he slowed down. For the first time in her life, she was fucking a man back, and she enjoyed it. Sex with Rob was more than the usual one-way street, and for once, she didn't mind.

He loved the way she matched his thrusts. It was almost as if her pussy was talking to his cock: each gentle push a whisper, every hard thrust a shout. She responded to every single one of his movements perfectly.

He was on the edge. He had been on the edge for way too long. It was time to cum. He thrust harder and faster.

She was close, too. She had been close for the last minutes. Usually, she would have become impatient by now. Not with him. She enjoyed their dialogue. His thrust, her answer.

She felt him pick up his speed. His cock sent wave over wave of pleasure through her whole body, and when she felt him explode deep inside her, she was ready, too, her spasming cunt milking every last drop of semen from his softening cock.

They collapsed on the bed beside each other. It took them a while to recover.

"I liked that, Rob," she said, almost whispering, when she was able to speak again.

"I know, Baby. I did, too."

Their mouths found each other and they kissed.

Bernie broke the kiss and said, "We should do this again sometime."

"We should, Baby, eh Bernie."

"I like it when you call me 'Baby', Rob."

"Do you?" He playfully kissed her on the tip of her nose. She kissed him back, and soon they were making out again.

"I think, I'm getting hungry, Bernie. Do you want something to eat?"

She hadn't thought about it, but when Rob asked her, her stomach rumbled.

"I see." Rob laughed. "Let's go. My treat. I know a nice little place not too far away."

"I don't have anything to wear, Rob." Bernie wasn't sure if going out to eat in her tiny little dress was the right thing to do.

"Don't worry, Baby. We're not going out, and I don't want you to wear anything."

She gave him a confused look.

"I'm talking about the kitchen, silly." Rob laughed again and gave her another kiss. "Come."

Not only was he an excellent lover, he also turned out to be a decent cook. She enjoyed his food as much as she had enjoyed his cock earlier on.

'A keeper,' she thought. 'Thank god I like him.' In fact, she liked him a lot more than she was ready to admit. She looked the naked man across the table from her deep in the eyes and smiled.

Looking at the naked woman at his dinner table, Rob was very happy, too. He really enjoyed her company, and she obviously liked his food. What a promising combination. He took her hands and kissed each of her fingers.

"Ready for dessert, Milady," he asked playfully.

"I'm full, Sire. No more food, please," she took up his cue.

"I wasn't thinking about food, Milady."

"I see," she said with a grin and got up from her chair. "Dessert sounds perfect, Sire."

He led her to the living room and put on some soft music. He pulled her in close and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"Care to dance?"

"I'd love to."

"You know what, Bernie," he asked her after a while.

"What, Rob?"

"I don't want this to end."

"Me, neither, Rob."

She leaned her head against his muscular chest, and he wrapped her arms around her. She turned around in his arms, and his strong hands found her tits. It was almost exactly the way she had imagined before. There was only one difference. She felt his hard cock pressing against her back, reminding her that she was not alone.

'I love you, Rob', she thought, as she gave herself over to his caresses.