Crawling up a Stairway to Heaven

Story Info
Absence makes the crotch get wetter.
1k words
4.4
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled as he got into her car. It had been eight days since she was near him - near enough to smell him. And now his irresistible himness was here in her car, and under her care, for the next couple of hours. There had been regular messages, one explosion strong enough to double her over as she listened to him read her an erotic story he'd crafted about their second time together with a Satysfyer Suck-You-Good - or whatever it was called - clamped to her neglected nubbin, and photos of him about to sleep, after showering, and while out on runs through an orchard they enjoyed greatly together. But right now, he was here. In person. In the meat.

She drove impatiently. Her hand frequently strayed from gearstick to his thigh, but he resolutely kept his hands off her until they'd left the twisting maze of city streets and were on more open roads. Then, and only then, did his strong hand slide pointedly up her skirt and play intentionally at the gusset of her summer weight tights. She deeply regretted wearing them now; trying to drive with his fingers knuckle deep in her hungry love canal was one of the greatest feelings car sharing could bring. His pressing made her pant, and she had to ask him to stop at one point where she was in danger of losing control of herself and the vehicle. He did, of course, and instead placed his head in her lap and sang hot, low and full of vibrato about how he would satisfy the hungry beast below. She would have cum if it hadn't been the need for traffic safety.

He sat back up, and undid his pants zipper. One quick fiddle later, his cock was on display, and proud to be out. She grasped it and tugged, determined he would have the same sense of agonised frustration as they sped through the final minutes of their trip.

She pulled into the driveway, got out of her car, and rushed to open the front door. He followed behind, but slower than her out of the car with the need to replace his dignity. Standing on the welcome mat he turned and locked and bolted the door. She she eased off her shoes, and was about to drag off her tights when something glinted in her eyeline. He held bright scissors in his hand and fell to his before her knees. She lifted her skirt high, and watched as he pulled the sheer black nylon away from her, cutting expertly beside a seam. The shears were dropped, and his hands tore apart her hosiery, then pulled to one side any remaining barrier and dived into her soaked and swollen sex. The bathing his lips and tongue gave her was indescribable. It brought more relief than the sip of cold water after a run, or deep hot bath to aching muscles, or shade after being stuck out at high noon. His swirling, making her pearl desire more, had her bucking at his face. He clamped her clit in a suction vice, a mini-blow-job that nearly blew her mind, then paused to whisper cold air upon her as she was a tiptoe from the brink. A finale of butterfly touch licks threw her from those heights and she plummeted into an orgasmic swirl of sea foam and freshness and relief.

She gazed down as his delighted face, and, taking two feet up the carpeted staircase, curled one finger at him to follow her. He crawled, step by step, after her. She giggled again and turned, to be caught about the waist as he scampered after her. He allowed her to fall to her knees; looking around she saw him using one hand to open his pants again, the other still keeping her captive.

She readied herself, widening her kneeling and propping up on elbows, anticipating the feel of his rod making a welcome return within her. She was surprised when a moment later, after her skirts had been flung back and greater exposure gained, it was his fingers that explored deep inside, and looked around to see him slipping a honey soaked fist over himself as he dived down again to eat her from behind. 'Eat me out' the phrase went... well he was taking this to heart. His tongue explored her folds and depths, finding ways to wiggle and squirm that a cock could not. The pressure it produced on her opening was so very different and so very very pleasant. And as she dipped and pressed towards him, moving herself for ease of access, his chin, undulating as he enjoyed his meal, pressured her clit into almost immediate submission. She came, again, hard, with floods of her fluid over his face. She did not this time attempt to contain a cry of delight, muffled slightly by the floor.

He was not done with her though, as tongue was finally replaced by cock. She wanted this too, she wanted him to have his tsunami as much as she'd enjoyed hers. She fucked back at him, more urgently than his thrusts, wordlessly letting him know this was what she desired deeply. Then she was overcome with extremely rude thoughts, and with one hand, between thrusts, undid the top button of her blouse. As he pumped faster.. she knew now his eyes would be closed as his hands gripped her hips tightly.. she pulled herself away from him, dragged her top off, and slid down the stairs to grip his slick and throbbing cock. She pumped him and crushed his angry purple cock head against her tits, not stopping as he spurted up onto her neck, collarbone and breast. She giggled again, this time at the sight of her semen splatted torso. "My prize!" she declared, as he wilted in her grip.

---

AUTHORS NOTE: This was inspire by Sapho's Fragment 15

"Again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me

bittersweet,

irresistible,

a crawling beast."