It is All About Her… As it Should Be

Story Info
He puts her first, always. She pays him back.
2.4k words
3.86
23.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer sighed softly as a gentle orgasm overtook her. Recovering, she returned her attention to the television and the movie she and her husband were watching.

Jennifer would be the first to tell you she was spoiled rotten.

She lay nude on the couch under a blanket. Behind her was Tom, her husband. She lay against him, his arms wrapped around her while they watched. He was tenderly caressing her body... almost absent-mindedly. He had just finished toying with her sensitive nipples until she came. Now she snuggled back in to enjoy the show and enjoy the caresses, until the next orgasm.

She knew how fortunate she was to have Tom. He always put her needs first. Always took care of her while denying his own pleasure, sometimes for an incredible amount of time. It was not a femdom relationship... he had just always treated her this way, and she had come to accept it as normal for them. At first she wondered if he was not really attracted to her. Was she so easy to resist? But, using tonight as an example, the stiff erection and wet spot in the middle of her back made it obvious he wanted her. He just did not act upon it. Because it was all about her, in his mind. A very robust extension of opening doors for her or pulling back her chair at dinner.

Another example, which had occurred with increasing frequency since their relationship began, was because Jenny had discovered she could have cunnilingus on demand. It was not she who had trained or manipulated Tom into this enviable condition as a wife, but Tom who had acclimated her to expect oral service anytime it struck her fancy.

Perhaps someone being willing to pleasure their spouse does not sound unusual, except that Tom would ALWAYS respond. The added aspect, which made Jenny incredibly lucky, was that Tom never demanded equal compensation. Not only did he not expect fellatio in return, he did not even expect coitus or even his own orgasm unless she was in the mood to enjoy it herself.

Once again, it was something she did not understand... if she got worked up, she definitely wanted to be fulfilled. And once again, she came to accept it. She did not so much take it for granted... she just accepted it as their norm. She knew it was not the usual, she listened to her friends bitch about their husbands. Refusing to go down on them; not being able to get it up; premature ejaculation; rolling over and going to sleep as soon as HE came... and on and on. Jenny knew she was one very lucky girl to have a husband always ready; his personal mantra was "ladies ALWAYS cum first"; he would keep his face between her thighs for as long as it took until she was thoroughly sated; and then he would ignore his own desires unless she specifically told him to take her, or she guided him up her body to enter her. Even then, he would not cum until she told him to do so.

She had, of course, asked him about it. One evening they were laying in bed, reading. Jenny made the mistake of answering the phone when it rang. She got to spend the next half hour consoling Karen, who alternated between tears and anger over how her husband treated her, in and out of the bedroom. "I'm married, and I haven't had a fucking orgasm in five fucking years! He pumps a few times, jizzes in me, then rolls over and goes to sleep!"

Tom could not help but hear all of this, but kept his nose in his detective novel and out of Karen's drama as best he could.

Yet when Jenny was finally able to disconnect the call, it came home to him. Of course.

"How do you do it? Why do you do it??"

He knew. But he had to have her say it. "What?"

"Don't play coy with me. You know what I'm talking about. How do you not cum like those other guys? Why don't you just nut and be finished?"

He considered for a moment. "The why is easy. I love making love to you. I get a great deal of pleasure out of your pleasure. Its like that saying... its about the journey, not the destination. And, you can orgasm over and over, but once I orgasm, it is over for both of us. So I don't want to cum as often. The how is more difficult. I do a lot of Kegel exercises, and I try to focus on you instead of me."

Jenny stared at him like he was crazy for awhile. Then she took his book from him, placed a hand on top of his head, and gently pushed him downwards.

She felt his mouth on her thighs, tender kisses, soft sucking and his tongue tasting her. His hands were roaming, arousing goose bumps and electricity with the light caresses of his fingertips.

He took his time, but before she had to beg she felt him gently sucking one labia into his mouth, then the other. She kept herself shaved because it felt better for her. She felt his soft, pointed tongue tracing and outlining her sex; it felt wonderful, as if he were savoring her. There was absolutely no question in her mind he was enjoying this as much as she was, which made it so much better. There was no thought that he was only doing this for her... she could relax and enjoy, and she did.

Eventually he pressed his tongue inside of her, fucking her with it. It felt wonderful.

Then he got to what she had been waiting for. She felt his amazingly soft flattened tongue begin bathing her clitoris. Yes... her husband knew where it was. Of course by now she was so aroused and it was so enlarged that he would be blind not to find it. She found herself bucking against his face, wanting more.

She felt him suck her swollen clit into the warmth of his mouth, and begin to lash it with his tongue while holding it there. Her hands instinctively went to his hair, clutching at it passionately, "Fuck!"

He released her bud from his mouth and began darting his tongue back and forth, up and down, and before she knew it her first orgasm overtook her. She held his head tight and continued bucking upwards, fucking his face as she screamed in release.

"Ohhhgawwdbabythankyouuuuu!!"

Her orgasms just kept coming, in wave after wave. He was a master at cunnilingus and just never seemed to stop. It was like he fed off of the energy of her ecstasy.

Once she had finished, he remained where he was, calming her. When she again began gyrating her hips, her need building again, he resumed his loving assault on her center. He loved her taste, the feel of her soft flesh, her scent, and her responses. He brought her to these series of orgasmic waves repeatedly.

When at long last she gently pushed his face away from her sex, she almost felt bad... almost. She had not saved anything for him. He was SO giving, and she was so comfortable just laying there and letting him do all the work, she was fucking spent. She did want him, but at the moment her degree of sated peace outweighed her need for dick. She could force herself, but she knew he would not want that. He had told her so before, he WANTED her to be a selfish lover.

It was all about her.

And what she wanted now was to fall asleep in his arms, his erection pressed into her backside. He settled in behind her, content he had satisfied her so well.

It was not always like this. Two weeks later the scene played out again, but this time she was very much craving the sensations of his shaft buried within her. She tugged on his shoulders, indicating he should moved up her body and impale himself within her.

She was ravenous, "Tommy... oh Tommy, fuck me... take me, baby... FUCK ME hard..."

Tom lifted her legs and rested her ankles on his shoulders, and began to pound the hell out of her without mercy. Sometimes she wanted it soft and slow, with a certain rhythm, and he could do that too. But tonight she wanted to be used as a fuck doll. And he could do that too.

She had no idea how he did it, how he kept his focus only on her with all of that passion. After she had convulsed through her third orgasm on his shaft, she had to ask... nee' demand that he join her.

"Oh, fucking hell, baby, give it to me! Cum for me, Tom!"

When she felt the molten lava filling her and heard his manly groans of release, she couldn't help it... she came again. Even when he got his, it seemed he found a way for her to get the last burst of pleasure.

She lay back, sated. She did not have to ask or demand what came next. He slowly worked his kisses back down her torso until he resumed his place between her thighs. For the next several minutes he tenderly cleaned her of their combined mess so she would not have to get up. When she was clean, he left her with one more small, relaxing orgasm. Then he moved back up and held her securely in his arms.

Life was good.

The following Saturday they had invited their neighbors over for a cookout. Tom was also a master on the grill, and their little get togethers were always well attended.

Tom had been prepping the grill on their back patio. He had soaked wood chips to add flavor, and was letting them smoke for a bit. Standing around him were half a dozen other men from the neighborhood. They were all sipping on beers Frank had brought, and chatting.

Eventually the conversation turned from the upcoming games and how their jobs were going to some one-up-man ship about how horrible their wives were.

Jimmy: "Its nag, nag, nag. I spend all the time I can tinkering in the garage..."

Mel: "Yeah, soon as that ring went on her finger she lost all interest in sex..."

Jerry: "Right? I got laid more when I was single."

Frank: "You're awful quiet, Tom. Jenny must really have you pussy-whipped."

Jimmy, laughing: ""He doesn't want a mad black woman on the warpath! Better to keep his mouth shut."

They all grew silent when the french doors opened and Jenny stepped out, carrying a tray with seasonings and utensils Tom would need. Had their wives been able to hear their bitching? Oh, shit. She was drop dead gorgeous, and carried herself with a quiet dignity and self-confidence which intimidated the hell out of them.

Jenny stepped quietly past them and sat the tray down on the grill's side table. She turned to her husband, "Your meat is just about ready, babe."

She didn't sound pissed. Maybe they were safe.

Jenny dropped down onto her haunches in front of her husband. This pushed her beautifully round butt out; her coffee colored flesh was accented by the tight white short shorts she wore. Erections soon followed. Especially since her bountiful cleavage was on display also.

Without a word, she unzipped the fly on Tom's shorts, and fished out his not insignificant meat. She took it into her mouth and began fellating a phallus which quickly became tumescent. She hummed happily, "Mmmm."

Fortunately, this was a no kids event. Had any children been around, Jenny never would have done this to put these slobs in their place.

She continued for a good long time. She alternated between expertly toying with the flaring head with her tongue, plunging down onto him repeatedly, fully engulfing him and simply swallowing repeatedly to massage his shaft, and toying with his shaved balls.

Her latent sensuality, the eroticism of the moment, and fear of being "caught" watching by their wives had all the viewers on edge.

They needn't have worried about the last. All of the wives had been chatting in the kitchen, but had listened to everything their husbands said via the security cameras. Just before walking outside, Jenny had smiled and said, "Watch this girls."

About five minutes in it all became too much for Jimmy. His "wit" had gotten him cut off at home months ago. Suddenly he tensed up, locking his legs, and muttered, "Oh fuck. Oh, fuckfuckfuck... nooooo... nnggghhh." A quickly broadening dark stain appeared at the front of his khakis, the tent pulsing rapidly.

In the kitchen his wife Gloria shook her head, embarrassed in front of her friends, "Fucking loser."

Five more minutes and the other men were shifting on their feet, the tents in their pants jumping occasionally, all silently praying they would not humiliate themselves like Jimmy, and wondering why that sonuvabitch Tom wouldn't just cum and finish it!

Jenny knew the answer. As talented as she was, she knew she could fellate him for an hour and he would not cum unless she gave him permission.

Twirling her tongue around his head inside her mouth, she looked up into his eyes. Her mischievous twinkle conveyed her message clearly to her loving husband without speaking. Give it to me, daddy... cum for me.

She maintained eye contact while slowly pistoning his shaft down her throat.

Tom placed his hands gently on her head and groaned with pleasure.

Frank almost lost it as he watched his neighbor's relief... he was obviously enjoying a prolonged orgasm as Jenny made repeated swallowing sounds. She was obviously taking it all and doing everything she could to get more until she drained her husband.

Jenny stood and licked the corner of her mouth where a small dollop of his semen had managed to alight. Then she kissed him.

"Thank you, honey. I'll go get your other meat...I'm hungry."

She fixed the others with a lascivious look, then walked back into the house. They all watched her ass swing as she walked.

---------------

This can either be the end, or we can watch as the neighborhood wives find out what they have been missing and take revenge upon their hapless husbands. I'll need you input to decide which. Thank you.