Craziest Summer Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, thought about that."

"What will we do?"

It struck him at that moment she was talking like they were in it together. Not that it bothered him; he was finding her quite enjoyable to be around, especially when she was under the blanket with him.

"First thing, we've gotta leave. And second, we've gotta disappear. Go underground."

"How can we function in this day and age like that?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course!"

"Then what we should do it get some of your money into a new account in my name. He'll never be able to track it since my last name is so common. And we can use new credit cards."

"Then what?"

"We get burner phones. Somehow we'll work it out from there."

"Sure hope so," she sighed as she gave him a quick one-armed hug.

That evening they started to prepare for their departure. They decided to abandon her old truck in Centerville and buy a new vehicle in his name. Not wanting to leave an obvious trail, they'd sell his at a separate dealer. They finished most of the packing before going to bed.

Sharon insisted Jim sleep with her in the bed claiming, "If you sleep out here, I'll come and join you, so you might as well sleep on a soft mattress." As he dozed off on his back, she curled up next to him with her arm draped across his chest.

The next morning, they dropped their smashed phones into the pit toilet before loading everything they were taking into his vehicle. She drove it while he wrestled her light-weight truck down to Centerville. At a small mall he parked the truck, left the keys in the ignition and walked over to join Sharon. They drove off and two hours later in the big city, they bought a nearly-new SUV with her bank wiring the money to the dealer. At a city park, they moved all their gear to the SUV and drove to another dealer where he sold his old truck at a loss.

They closed her account at a local branch of her bank, taking a cashier's check and opening a new account at a new bank in his name. Armed with new credit cards, they bought two inexpensive phones at a small phone shop. Finally, they both breathed a sigh of relief. They had covered their tracks and believed they'd be hard to track down. That night they celebrated with a nice meal and two glasses of wine before checking into a motel.

"All they have are singles," he told her after checking in.

"That's fine. We slept together for the past two nights already."

He showered first and was nearly asleep when she came to bed and cuddled up behind him. He went to sleep with the purring of her soft breathing tickling his neck.

The next morning over breakfast they discussed their overall situation in more detail. The most important thing was her need to contact her agent and make arrangements to somehow continue her writing anonymously. Jim suggested she call her agent but was told she couldn't be one hundred percent sure the line wasn't tapped by Trevor.

"He sure is a technical whiz-kid, isn't he? Too bad he's not doing it for some good. Well, I guess it means we'll just have to go there ourselves."

"But we can't fly! That'd be too risky."

"We've got a new car, well, almost new. Care for a drive?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No. Hey, let's take our time and see some sights. No rush. I haven't been to Yellowstone in ages and who knows? Maybe we'll even stop at Wall Drug Store."

"Wall Drug Store?"

"Yeah. Big tourist thing in South Dakota," he laughed, "You'll see."

Since their phones were not smart phones, they grabbed an atlas along with some food at a local box store before heading out.

"Where are we going tonight?"

"Who knows?" he answered, "The idea is we point the car east and stop where we want to and when we want to. See something interesting? We'll pull over. And, unless necessary, no interstates."

"You're beginning to make this sound fun."

"I sure hope so. OK, Sharon, saddle up."

-----

The first day was beautiful. They left the west side of the Cascades and climbed up over the range on a two-lane highway which wound through the deep forests up to the pass.

There was still a bit of snow on the ground where they stopped to stretch their legs. Jim was leaning over the rear of the SUV preparing a small lunch when he felt the sudden impact of a cold, wet, slushy snow ball hit him on his neck. As cold water dripped down his back, he lurched up, cracking his head on the rear door of the car.

"Oww, shit, you're gonna pay for this!" He wiped as much of the snow off his neck before he started chasing her around the car. She carefully kept the car between them, laughing hysterically the whole time. He dropped down and tried to crawl around the car only to find her waiting for him with another snow ball, this time to the face.

"You know, it's a long walk to New York!" he cried.

"Oh, but it was just too tempting," she laughed back.

They ran around the car a few more times before he called 'Truce' and went back to fixing lunch. She cautiously came up to him, accepted his offering of a sandwich and sat on the tailgate. They chatted while they ate and as she was packing up, he went to the driver's door, quickly bent down and scooped up some snow. Hiding it behind him, he walked back to her as if to help her before he suddenly grabbed her around the waist and rubbed the snow on her face. While she squealed, he laughed and told her revenge was best served cold, very cold. She was bending over to scoop up some snow herself when he tackled her and they both fell onto the snow laughing. She kept trying to get some snow to defend herself before he rolled over on top of her and pinned her arms down in the snow.

"Uncle?"

"OK, Uncle. I give up. Now, let me up, I'm getting cold."

"Only after you apologize for starting this."

"Never! It was too fun. You shoulda seen your face," she laughed.

"No apology?"

"Never!"

"Then I shall have to punish you," he said as he leaned over her.

"What will that be...?" she murmured as his lips met hers. The surprise kiss was short, sweet and sensuous.

"OK, you have been punished."

"Ooh, now I want to throw more snow balls at you," she laughed, "But I'm getting cold here. Please let me up."

They brushed snow off each other, tossed their coats into the back seat and got back into the rig. They didn't talk much for the next several miles as Jim began to worry he may have pushed things too far. But his kissing her was spontaneous and, in retrospect, very nice.

As he kept thinking about it, she broke the silence. "That was fun."

"What? Hitting me with a snowball or the kiss?"

"Mmm, both, I think."

"I, uh, I'm glad to hear that. I probably shouldn't have done it...you know..."

"Didn't you hear me? I said both were fun. And I'd like to do it again."

"Snowball or kiss?"

"Gonna have to be a kiss. No more snow."

"Yeah, gonna be hot for the rest of the trip once we drop down the east side of the range."

"So, you have my permission to kiss me again," she said as she kissed her fingertips and placed them on his cheek.

"Good. Looking forward to it."

Their route took them through rapidly drying countryside. It seemed like every few miles the trees changed becoming sparser and soon they were in high desert. They passed huge, rolling hills covered with wheat farms and through small towns until they came to River Valley, a small community with a well-known college, an artist community and a booming wine center. It was getting fairly late so they grabbed a motel room before going out to dinner. They found a nice little bistro featuring some of the local wines along with a farm-to-table menu. After a satisfying meal, they drove quietly back to the room.

Jim had been nervous about what type of room to order and ended up choosing a double. When he opened the door, Sharon walked in and began to giggle.

"What?"

"You got us a double?"

"Well, yeah!"

"Weren't we sleeping together on the bear rug and in beds since then?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Then why tonight?"

"Uh, well, they had the room and I, uh, I didn't want to presume..."

"Listen, Jim. I want to sleep with you. Sleep, I said. I feel so much safer knowing I'm with you and hearing you and feeling you. So, for tonight, we're going to mess up only one bed. Which will it be?"

"Uh, you choose. I'm gonna go brush my teeth."

Later, after he crawled into bed, he waited for her to finish in the bathroom. He thought about her, her desire to sleep next to him and he thought about the kiss. It was so spontaneous, so comfortable and oh so fun. But it made him nervous to think about what might happen when she came to bed.

When she came out of the bathroom, she had on a large T-shirt which came down to her thighs and obviously no bra underneath. He glanced at her breasts in the semidarkness of the room and realized she sported a very nice figure. He had been aware of it previously but because of their initial interactions, he hadn't paid much attention. Now, however, after the kiss at lunch, her attractiveness was even more apparent. And she was coming to bed with him. And he was starting to respond as any red-blooded heterosexual male might under the circumstances. He drew up his legs to avoid the obvious tenting of the sheet as she turned out the light and crawled in next to him.

For a few seconds neither spoke. Then she softly said, "Jim, this has been the nicest day I've had in months. Thank you."

"Uh, sure. Yeah, nice for me too."

"And I believe I'd like to pick up where we left things at the pass."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Here," she said as she reached over and felt his face, "Let me come a little closer."

He sensed her nearness and felt her heat as she lowered her face to his. In the dark they bumped noses before their lips met. Their kisses were far warmer, far sexier than the one in the snow. No hands went roaming and there was no groping, but their lips explored each other's softly and warmly. After several minutes she pulled back and whispered, "You know how to kiss, don't you?"

"I guess."

"Well, you do. Thank you, Jim. Good night."

She curled up next to him, arm draped over his chest and quickly was sound asleep while his mind raced. The kisses had been truly wonderful and he realized he wanted so much more. But she had been a victim, was a victim and he would definitely need to let her guide the way.

He woke up the next morning with her lightly kissing his lips. Once he opened his eyes, she pulled back and said, "Look at Sleepyhead. Finally decided to wake up?"

"Uh-huh. My dream was about a tentacled monster crawling over me and sucking my life blood out of me," he teased, "And it woke me up."

"Mmm, now that you're awake, maybe I could practice kissing you more. Interested?"

"Mmm-hmm." They let their kisses explore one another for several minutes until Sharon pulled back and crawled out of bed. From the bathroom she called, "Where are we going today?"

"East."

"I know that, Silly. But where?"

"I don't know. What's the rush? Let's just see where we end up."

After a greasy breakfast at a local diner, they took off. Several hours later, they crossed over into Idaho where their route took them through beautiful mountains and on into Montana. Because they stopped at multiple viewpoints, their progress was slow but they eventually made their way to a small town in the western region of the state.

When they went to check into a motel, she pulled him back for a second and giggled, "Get a single. Saves money."

After dinner they went to the room and stretched out on the large bed. She read a little while he tried to work on a crossword puzzle from the local paper. Once she yawned and stretched, poking those wonderful breasts out at him, he knew it was time to kill the lights. They snuggled together, arms wrapped around each other and began to kiss again.

Things began to heat up fairly quickly. After Jim developed an erection, he tried to gently pull his lower torso away from her but she wasn't having it. She pulled herself closer, hugging him as she explored his mouth with hers. He knew she could feel him but was powerless to stop.

A few minutes later, she whispered in his ear, "Just so you know...I'm getting pretty excited, too."

"I'm sorry, it's so embarrassing."

"Don't be. Kinda gives a girl positive feedback."

"You don't need positive feedback since you're the sexiest thing around."

"Really? How sweet. I think you are, too."

After several more hugs and kisses, she snuggled down and curled up to his chest.

"Goodnight, Sweetheart," he whispered.

"Goodnight."

In the morning he woke up groggily with her sitting on top of him lightly pounding his chest.

"Hey, you, wake up!"

"I'm awake, I'm awake. What's going on?"

"Did you call me 'Sweetheart' last night?"

"Wha? Did I what?"

"Call me 'Sweetheart'?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess I did."

"Did you mean it?"

"Yeah, I did. Why?"

"Good. I hoped you had but I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not. I would have been so pissed if it was just a dream."

"No, I did."

"Then you deserve a kiss for that. And you'll have to put up with my morning mouth," she chuckled as her lips lowered to his.

After a wonderful but all-too-quick make-out session, they got dressed and headed out. By early afternoon they had made it to Yellowstone Park. She had never seen it while he'd been there last as a teenager. They were lucky to find a cabin at one of the resorts right outside the park where they agreed to spend three nights. It was an old, musty log cabin which oozed charm but the bed was saggy and noisy. They laughed about rolling over and waking up from the squeaking noise of the bedsprings but figured they actually had no other choice, it being high tourist season in the area.

On their first full day in the park, they took in most of the common sites including Old Faithful, the Mud Volcano area and Mammoth Hot Springs. They did two short hikes and after dinner fell exhausted into the noisy bed. After a few minutes of tender kisses, they both fell sound asleep.

Their second day was beyond spectacular. They were able to go on a biologist-led hike in a remote area of the park to look for wolves. After several hours, they climbed over a ridge into a small valley. The biologist urged them to be quiet and after a few minutes, they heard an eerie howl of a wolf.

"That sounds like Lady Alice," he whispered.

"They've got names?"

"Many of them, yes."

"And you recognize their calls?"

"Yeah, some of them. Let's wait here a little longer. Grab your glasses and look towards that ridge over there. I'll let you know if I see any."

"Several minutes later he whispered, "Yup, there she is. Lady Alice. See that big cliff over about two o'clock? Look slightly to the left in the little field. She's there with her most recent litter. I think she's teaching them how to hunt rodents."

And yes, there she was. Jim and Sharon passed the binoculars back and forth watching the most amazingly beautiful animal they could ever imagine. At one point she sat back and howled again with the sound echoing around the little valley. Jim was speechless. This was the first time he'd ever heard or even seen a wolf and he was simply in awe. Even after the group rose and headed back down to the cars, he found himself unable to talk much.

At dinner the two recounted how touched and pleased they were to see and hear such a wonderful sight. As they left the little restaurant and wandered back to their cabin, Sharon took his hand and whispered, "An incredible day. It was spiritual, even. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"Thank you for putting up with my knocking one more thing off my bucket list."

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world."

Back in their cabin, Sharon went to the bathroom first, brushed her teeth and pulled a tiny little package from deep in her makeup kit. "Your turn," she smiled as she returned, palming the package.

Once Jim was done, he turned off the bathroom light and opened the door. He was struck by two things: First, the only light was from a single candle burning on the old table in the corner. And second, Sharon was in bed with the sheet pulled up above her breasts and she clearly was wearing no T-shirt.

"Uh..."

"Come to bed, Jim. Please."

"Sharon, are we...?"

"I certainly hope so. Don't you want to?"

"God, yes. You're so beautiful and sexy but..."

"But what, Jim?"

"Are you sure, you know, after what happened with Trevor?"

"Jim, that was violence. He hit me, hard. He raped me. It wasn't sex, it was an act of hatred. I think I'm doing good, maybe because we dealt with him. No, I'm good."

"And you're sure about me, about us?"

"You poor, poor man. I attack you with snowballs. I kiss you. I hold your hand. I hunger for you. You show me the most moving and wonderful thing imaginable today. Yes, dammit, yes, I have feelings for you and I want you. Tonight. Now."

"Phew."

"And Jim. If you don't get your tush into this bed right now, I'm gonna go Lady Alice on you," she giggled.

"Lady Alice?"

"Yeah. I'll eat you up and spit out the bones," she giggled.

Jim went over to the bed, knelt down and slowly brought his lips to hers. Their first kiss was soft and promising. Once they broke, she pulled off his shirt and tugged him into bed.

"Now I've got you where I want you."

Jim was simply stunned. He had become fond of her but didn't want to take advantage of a wounded woman. "Uh, just want to make absolutely sure."

"Here, see these?" she said as she held out the condoms. "If this isn't proof, I don't know what is. Now, I'd love another one of those kisses."

Their lips neared and her arms wrapped around him as he felt her soft, firm skin brush up against him from chest to feet. It was at that moment when he realized he totally wanted her, and not only for a simple roll in the hay. He figured he wanted far more than that, maybe even something long term. The thought caused him to pause a few seconds as it rattled around between his ears. Did he actually think that? Was his mind simply playing tricks with him? Or was he basically too horny and merely letting his little head do the thinking for him?

He realized she was looking at him with a tiny puzzled frown on her face. "You OK?" she asked.

"Way OK. It's sinking in, slowly I'll admit, just how close we've become."

"Yeah, I think so, too."

The next kisses were slow, loving and deep. She teased him with her tongue, darting across his lips and even gently probing his mouth and tasting his tongue. His hands began to roam over her back and sides and even teasingly across her buttocks. With each passing minute, her breathing deepened as she clung to him tighter and tighter.

When she pulled him over on top of her, his hard on was wedged between them. A softly whispered 'Nice' reassured him of her intentions. A few seconds later he broke their kisses and dropped his lips to her neck where he began to lick and nibble to her obvious delight. Soft moans of appreciation greeted his attention and at one point, she shivered slightly and moaned even louder.

"Oh, God, you have no idea how good that feels."

"Like it?"

"Love it!"

"Then I'll stop and..."

"Don't you dare!" she threatened.

"Oh, I was going to suggest I move further south and kiss something else."

"In that case," she sighed, "You're permitted."

His head dipped down to her chest and her beautiful breasts. In the dark he could see enough to know they were above average size and stood up from her chest but still had the natural pull of gravity flattening them slightly. These were no silicone babies; these were the real McCoys. He let his tongue gently tease her nipple with slow strokes followed by little circular darts. Her breathing deepened with additional little moans and short burst of words.

"...so good..." "Mmm, nice." "...oh God, yesss..."