Craziest Summer Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he went to pull away, she held his head to her breast, demanding more attention.

"I thought I'd go a little further down..."

"Jim, we have all the time in the world for things like that but right now, right now I need you and want you to make love with me. Please?"

"Your wish is my command."

"Glad you agree," she chuckled before handing him a condom.

Once he was sheathed and atop her again, she took his cock and rubbed it at her valley, wetting him before she grabbed him by the butt, pulling him into her.

Though it had been a while, Jim was no stranger to sex. As he sunk into her, the one overwhelming thought in his mind was how incredibly amazing it felt, way better than he could ever recall. Her warm, wet, tight tunnel seemed to pull at him, sucking him deeper into her, not only deeper into her body but also deeper into her essence. When he paused slightly at maximum depth and their bodies were in contact from chest to feet, he realized he wanted total contact. He lowered his lips to hers and as she raised her head up slightly to greet him, he began to slowly withdraw. She clutched at him, pulled at his back and devoured his lips. He pushed in a second time to her muffled sighs and relaxing of her grip. Withdrawing caused her to pull at him anew.

And the pattern repeated itself to the squeaks of the old mattress springs. With their lips keeping contact, he thrust to little sighs of contentment breathed into his mouth. And as he withdrew, tiny little whimpers replaced the sighs. Slowly, ever so slowly, their tempo increased and her sighs and whimpers eventually melted into a continuous soft moaning. Her fingers dug into his flanks as she pulled him to her again and again. Eventually she broke their kiss, bringing her head next to his, letting her moans echo in his ear.

He thrust ever faster and seemingly deeper, to her obvious delight. Their bodies were in perfect synchrony as she brought her pelvis up slightly with each of his strokes, as she tightened her legs wrapped around his and her breathing matched his.

Jim realized he was nearing the end and fluttering in the back of his mind was the fear of not satisfying her. He drove himself harder and harder, rubbing his pubic bone on her, hoping to stimulate her even more.

All his worries were for naught; she exploded beneath him. One second she was moaning and crying with his thrusts and the next second, her body was arching, writhing, jerking as she called out in the throes of release. Hearing her release, feeling her release was like poking a hornets nest; there was no way to maintain control. He erupted deep in her, his moans mixing with hers as they climaxed together.

Shortly thereafter, they collapsed as one, her arms falling to the bed and him dropping on top of her. Their breathing slowly calmed, heart rates settled down and perspiration dried as he recovered from the most unbelievable sexual experience of his life. His mind raced with thoughts of how absolutely incredible it had been. This wasn't simple rutting. This wasn't a screw. This wasn't fucking. This had been a life affirming and mind-blowing experience the likes of which he'd never experienced.

As he tried to wrap his mind around the whole event, he suddenly realized she was sniffling. He looked down at her to see tears dripping across her cheeks, yet on her lips was a warm, satisfied smile.

"You OK?"

"OK? Are you kidding? No, I'm not OK. I'm way, way beyond OK. I'm coming down from the most amazing experience of my life."

"The tears?"

"Happy tears! Ecstatic tears!"

"Good. Didn't want you hurt, or anything, you know, with what happened..."

"Honey, that had nothing to do with this, with us. That was violence. This was," she paused a few seconds, "This was an act of love and I feel so loved right now."

Her use of the 'L' word jolted Jim for a few seconds. It was way too early to talk of love, wasn't it? They hadn't known each other for even two months and this was their first-time having sex. So, this couldn't be love, could it? But the slow realization hit; they had made love, not simply screwed, and he had never had such a deep and close experience in his life. Maybe, just maybe this was indeed a true sign of love.

"And I feel the same way."

After several minutes of soft kisses and gentle hugs, Sharon whispered in his ear, "Better grab the raincoat."

Once they stretched out next to each other, he lay there lightly tracing his fingertips over her chest, tummy and breasts while she held his other hand in hers. They stared deeply into each other's eyes, absorbing the closeness, until she cracked a tiny grin.

"What?

"What would you have done if I started howling like Lady Alice?"

"Would have freaked me out."

"I'll try to remember that for next time."

"Don't you dare," he chuckled. "Oh, wait. You mean there'll be a next time?"

"Of course, Silly. We've still got miles to go and many motels to christen this summer and I'm not letting you off the hook so easy."

"Good."

After several more deep, loving kisses, she got out of bed to douse the candle. In the darkened room he could see her wonderful receding figure, a figure which disappeared once the candle was out. She snuggled back in bed with him and soon he heard the soft, regular breathing of a wonderful woman at his side until he drifted off as well.

The next morning came far too soon. When Jim woke, he was aware of Sharon curled up at his side. Her wonderful breast rested on his chest and her breaths tickled his skin. If was a wonderful sensation, one he knew he would have to interrupt. They had to vacate fairly early as the cabin was due for a thorough cleaning before the next visitors were to arrive around noon.

"Psst. Hey, Shar."

"Mmm?"

"We gotta get up. They want us out of here before nine."

"What is it now?"

"Nearly eight."

"Eight? Jesus, Jim, I can't get ready in an hour! Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I just woke up myself. Seems I forgot to set the alarm. Something came up."

"I'll say something came up. And it was a nice something. Here, let me grab a quick shower and I'll do my girl things while you get yours."

Shortly before nine they were out the door and off to a small café across the street. Once they had ordered and were sipping their coffees, Jim reached across the table to hold Sharon's hand.

"Sorry about the rush. I would have liked a few minutes of snuggle time."

"Yeah, me too. Be forewarned, I demand some quality snuggle time with you tonight."

"Good. Me too."

After breakfast they hopped into the SUV and began a leisurely drive east. As before they looked for slower and more scenic routes. Once they were past the park, they dropped down to the lowlands and eventually made their way to Devil's Tower. They spent the rest of the afternoon walking the trails around the base and marveled at its beauty.

Later that evening, they found a nice motel right over the border. Once they brought their bags into the room and closed the door, Sharon walked him backwards to the bed and pushed him down on the mattress.

"I didn't get any 'morning after nookie,' so I demand extra attention tonight," she laughed.

"Maybe we can accommodate the lady. Last one in bed is a rotten egg."

They hurried through their teeth brushing and peeing with Sharon getting to bed a second or two before him.

"The rotten egg must service me," she giggled as she pulled off her T-shirt and spread her legs.

"Oh, twist my arm," he said as he lay beside her and lowered his lips to hers. His roaming hand teased her nipples, stroked her fur and eventually pulled some slippery honey to her pearl. Once he began to rub it in earnest, she broke from his kisses and leaned back, moaning with pleasure. He was surprised yet pleased at how quickly she climaxed.

As she recovered, she nuzzled up to him. "You know your way around a girl, don't you?"

"I guess. Like?"

"Oh, I loved it. Your turn. What's your pleasure?"

"Mmm. Surprise me."

"Well...I happen to love oral sex. And I believe I'm pretty good at blow jobs."

"Good, 'cause I'd love to go down on you."

"Wanna try sixty-nine?" she asked.

"Honestly, not right now. When I go down on you, I don't want to be distracted."

"Ooh, sounds promising. Let me take care of this rascal first."

Jim was amazed at how she seemed so comfortable with giving head. She didn't have any wild ability to swallow him whole but she enthusiastically took his entire bulb into her mouth and let her tongue circle around the base, quickly driving his arousal ever higher. She allowed some saliva to drip down his shaft and brought her hand into play. Between her pumping his shaft and licking his bulb, he knew he would not be able to last long at all. She must have sensed him about to blow because she vigorously squeezed his base, causing his arousal to fade slightly. Then she began anew. And she squeezed anew. Back and forth, escalating and de-escalating time and time again until he began to beg her for relief.

"Jesus, please..."

"What?" she chuckled around his cock.

"You're killing me here!"

"Don't want that, I still need you," she murmured as she doubled down with the most phenomenal blow job he had ever experienced. When he exploded, he couldn't believe how wonderful it felt! Usually when he would orgasm, there was a predictable series of events and feelings leading up to the climax. Here, however, that immediate phase of extreme pleasure immediately prior to orgasm seemed to last and last. He knew he would come as he was beyond the point of no return, but it seemed to be on exquisite hold with ever rising tension. When release finally occurred, he heard himself call out as stars wove across his vision and waves of pleasure unlike any he had ever experienced rolled through his entire body.

It was almost as if he was coming out of a trance when he began to recover. He looked down at the woman who had given him an amazing experience in awe. Eventually, his ability to speak seemed to return and his limbs regained their function. He lightly stroked her head and whispered a single word which summarized his whole experience yet at the same time, failed to convey how wonderful it had been. "Wow."

She looked up at him with a smile on her lips. "Is that all you can say?"

"You're lucky I can talk at all! That was, oh, that was, just wow. Wow is all I can think of. Maybe someday when I'm seventy, I'll be able to put into words what this experience was all about, but not now. Now I'm struck dumb."

"I take it you liked it?"

"Oh, God, yes. But there's a little problem."

"What's that?"

"You have certainly raised the bar pretty high."

"If your kissing is any indication, your tongue is something magical, so don't worry."

"OK, but I'll definitely need to bring my A-game. Why don't you lie down here..."

Once she was on her back and her legs were spread, he sat there looking down at her. Jim liked what he saw. Her trimmed triangle of muff pointed down to the Promised Land. Her lips were bare and he could see her little lips coyly peeking out at him.

"You have a very attractive coochie."

"Mmm, thank you. A girl likes to hear that."

"And I think I'd like to kiss it."

"A girl really likes to hear that."

"And lick it," he murmured as he leaned over her. At first, he simply teased between her lips with the tip of his tongue. On the few times his tongue slid across her pearl, she gave a soft moan as she thrust her pelvis towards him.

His tongue pried a little deeper, slid from taint to clit and even probed inside, to her obvious delight. After multiple strokes up and down, his tongue began to concentrate on her clit. With slow lingering swipes of his flattened tongue, he brought her rapidly to the point of sighing and grunting with each swipe. Once he was aware she had copious lubrication, he brought his fingers into play, first teasing the opening before slipping one and then a second finger into her, curling them upwards. The first time he felt the knobby area on the front of her vagina, she cried out, letting him know his attention was appreciated.

With knowledge of her sensitivities, he set to work using his tongue on her clit and his fingers sliding in and out, lightly touching her cervix before sliding across her G-spot. With each stroke, her excitement seemed to rapidly accelerate until she was writhing on the mattress, rolling slightly from side to side while pulling his head tightly to her. She seemed to get more and more excited and right at the point where his jaw was beginning to talk to him, Sharon exploded. Calling on God, swearing like a sailor and begging Jim to 'keep doing that,' she vocalized her ecstasy, something which gave him great pleasure.

As she came down from her high, she relaxed her hold on his head and collapsed back onto the sheets, eyes closed and breathing heavily. Jim scooted up and lay next to her, gently rubbing her front.

After a few minutes, he murmured, "Nice, very nice."

"Yeah, I agree. No, wait. That was, (what was your word?) that was 'wow'," she answered him with a kiss. She paused for a minute or so before going on, "Now that we've got that out of the way, can I interest you in a little more, you know, regular screwing?"

"Sure."

"Good. I wanna be on top."

"Ride 'em, Cowgirl," he chuckled as she rolled over and lay on him. They kissed, hugged, rubbed and stroked until he was again hard. She rose up on her haunches, slid a condom on him and dropped onto him with a deep, satisfied sigh.

"Yesss, so niiice. You feel so good."

As she dropped down with each stroke, she would rub her clit firmly on his pubic bone. Watching her, watching her breasts sway with her movement, watching her forehead wrinkle as she became more excited and watching her skin flush red all drove his level of excitement higher and higher. However, the thing which sent him over the edge was seeing her reach down and finger herself as she thrust up and down. Somehow the image was so incredibly exciting he lost all control and began to thrust up as she thrust down and began moving with increasing speed and urgency. Her fingers flew over her clit and her other hand gently pulled at a nipple until she too climaxed with loud cries of release. After collapsing on him and her breathing slowed, she brought her lips to his ear.

"Amazing. Oh, so good."

"Mmm-hmm."

A few minutes later she asked, "How many nights of this do we have before we get to New York?"

"I don't know. There's no rush and remember, we'll end up driving back as well."

"I don't know if I will be able to handle this kind of activity every night."

"Hey, we can skip every tenth night," he laughed.

"You! I don't know if I'll make it four nights without collapsing."

"Seriously, we'll play it by ear but I kinda think we've got something special here."

"Me, too."

Several minutes later she plopped down beside him and they kissed softly until sleep pulled at them.

At breakfast the next morning, they discussed the remaining trip to New York. It was nearly two thousand miles to go and they wanted to take their time so they agreed to take five or six more days. Their route took them north through Minnesota, across the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and down the east shore of Lake Michigan. They were able to stop at a little inn along the lake where they stayed two nights, enjoying relaxation on the beaches by day and partaking in more lusty activities by night. They quickly became comfortable with each other and though they never indulged in any serious kinky activities, they did enjoy a whole variety of sexual positions. He loved to get her to the edge of climax and then ease back, driving her frustration to ever increasing highs. Although she would swear at him and beg him to finish her off, when she did finally come, it was like wild explosion of energy throughout her body. And she never for a second asked him to stop treating her as he did.

Because they were having so much fun traveling by day and screwing by night, it took them eight days before they ended up in northern New Jersey where they found a place to stay for three nights. On their first night, they discussed how to approach her agent Carol.

"We could call her office and arrange a meeting."

"You don't know Trevor. He's a whiz at computers and hacking and all that stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if he has her phones bugged."

"Well, in that case, let's go to her office."

"I think I'd feel better if you went and met her and arranged for a meeting away from her office."

"I could do that. What's her address? Maybe we can scope things out."

"All I have is a post office box number."

"OK, I'll call and pretend to be a delivery guy, ask for the physical address and walk in. Then I'll get a message to her."

"Great."

The next morning, he called and was given the physical address of Carol's office. They drove by and found it to be in a high-rise office complex. As such, he felt comfortable walking in with a box to 'deliver'. Once he was at the office, he walked in the tiny waiting room and greeted the secretary.

"Hi. My name is Jim and I have a very important message for Carol from one of her authors."

"Aren't you a delivery guy?"

"No, not really. I wanted to get in the front door and figured this would be the way."

"Why not call and make an appointment?"

"Ah, it's a very long story and for now, please pass this note to Carol," he responded by handing a handwritten note over.

"I'll give it to her but I can't promise she'll agree to see you."

"I understand. Please tell her all I need is sixty seconds."

"Wait here."

A few minutes later she returned. "Carol would like to have confirmation that Sharon is OK. How could we do this?"

"If she promises to use her personal cell phone, she could call Sharon directly. We don't want to use the land line, however."

"You make it sound so scary, almost like a spy movie."

"Ah, we have reason to believe someone is looking for Sharon to do her harm and he knows all about Carol. We are being extra cautious, that's all."

"Oh, I see. Well, give me Sharon's number."

She returned to the back office only to reappear a minute later with an older woman in tow.

"Hi. You must be Jim. You're with Sharon?"

"Yes."

"Is she OK?"

"Yes, now she is but we're concerned her former fiancé may be trying to track her down."

"Something happen there?"

"Yeah, you could say that. Say, would it be too much to ask you to meet her outside the office? Maybe at a restaurant?"

"That'd be fine. Can I call her first?"

"Sure. You've got her new cell number. She's waiting at Bagels and Brunch right across the street."

Carol made a quick call, confirmed Jim's story and told her she'd be right down.

"Jim, would it be OK if I see her alone and ask you to stay away?"

"Yeah, that'd be fine. I'll step out and if you or she want me to join you, give me a ring."

He excused himself, rode the elevator to the ground floor and walked aimlessly around the neighborhood. Twenty minutes later, Sharon called.

"Jim, I'm here with Carol and she's all on board with our situation. Why don't you come and join us?"

She gave the address of a restaurant and he was there within a few minutes. He found them sitting in a remote corner laughing and talking like old friends.

"Jim, you've met Carol and she now knows the basic story."

"Yeah, you had quite the scare. And I understand he may well be free on bail and you two are nervous."

"Yeah, Trevor's work was a fairly low-level job since he has some ADHD-like issues but he's brilliant. He can work his way through a computer in no time and, quite frankly, can hack into computer systems all over the world."

"Yeah, and after his initial brush with the law. he missed work and was fired. Now he's pissed and blames Sharon for that and me for his trashed shoulder."