All Comments on 'Crazy Camping Neighbor'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

Really good story! And true to life as I have known and dated people with issues years ago.

I hope in your Universe Sasha and the"Creep" at least make it to four days..... And maybe a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to know what happened post camping trip

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing like having a crazy, sex-loving girlfriend.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerover 1 year ago

Truly enjoyable story. Very well written and developed. Thank you.

OmenainenOmenainenover 1 year ago

Lovely story! I spotted a few typos though. Have you considered asking someone to beta read for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unexpected!

Surprisingly thoughtful and sweet.

I dated and really cared for a woman with DID until she ended the relationship and burned the bridges like she did with all her friends, so I can kind of relate.

I thought I could help her, but unlike your character, she kept pushing everyone away..

She is a popular middle school teacher, her bosses, kids and their parents don't know how broken she is. Very sad.

bnaylor987bnaylor987over 1 year ago

That was quite a ride; very realistic and very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a good story. I once dated a beautiful girl that had an awful crazy to hot ratio. We broke up after 6 months. I wish I was mature enough to realize she was the best thing to ever wander into my life. I think about her now and then 40 years later. I’m sorry Michelle so sorry I did not try harder to understand you.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 1 year ago

What a well crafted story you've given us! You chose a subject that is very unique — then molded and shaped it into a love story. I admire your talent – and thanks for the gift.

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
Twists and sorta warms my heart.

The thing about smart, independent, , unpredictable women is,

you will seldom risk withering and crumbleing into the choking dust of boredom.

I'm 43 years in and still somehow, still alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story - very imaginative and original.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Wow! What a refreshing story. Nothing like I've ever read before. Thanks!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

First of all, I love the exact description of the Dairy Duck. I swear, I know that place. It’s in the Murray, Utah area!

5 stars.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the fantastic comments! Amazing how many people have been with people with issues. I did too, once. She was sweet and a little wild and only later did I learn the horrible past she survived.

@NewOldGuy77: Towns everywhere seem to have a place like the Dairy Duck. I tried to capture their essence. Glad the story reminded you of one.

SparadokosSparadokosover 1 year ago

This story was not what I expected. It's such a pure and beautiful story.

Definitely worth a read.

GateWraithGateWraithover 1 year ago

Awesome read. 5 stars. 'Nuff said.

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

Syleus, this is a very good story. As someone with Aspergers and a slew of other diagnoses, over the years, I felt this story! My partner is an angel to put up with my 'crazy'.

I love stories that feel true. I like character development and clever 'hooks' that draw me in. I don't like sex scenes for their own sake. They can bore me, and I often skip them, or stop reading after 20 minutes of the poking, licking and bucking. I do like sex scenes that continue the story being told. Your sex scenes had real human emotions. They were less 'porn' and more 'erotica and 'romance'.

A lot of the stories on here I bail on, after onlybl 5-10 minutes. If they jump the shark, or turn out to be incel, I abandon the read. Life is to short for bad fiction. A very few stories I favorite and know I will read again. This story will be joining my favorites list.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, texloo. Best feedback I've had all year! Having no experience with issues like Sasha's, I'm glad this story resonates with those who do. I researched a fair amount to portray Sasha's behavior at least a little accurately. And thanks for appreciating the sex... some readers say my sex scenes lack detail, but I think it works better to focus more on emotions and connection instead of lengthy blow-by-blow descriptions.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

You are a great story teller. Thank you for the time and effort you take in writing meaningful stories.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much, OU8ME2IC. I do try to put a little meaning into my stories and not just sex. Thanks for your words of appreciation!

Mercury125Mercury12512 months ago

Fabulous story with characters that really come alive right off of the page! I have truly appreciated every single story of yours that I have read, so far. Your writing style is unique & refreshing. Thank you for sharing your talent for story telling with us here!

Scott Mc

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow12 months agoAuthor

Wow... thanks once again, Mercury125/Scott! Appreciation like yours really boosts the motivation to keep writing. As any writer will say, it's not so much talent as it is hard work... this story in particular as I really wanted to portray Sasha's issues and behavior with some accuracy, so it took some research.

gordo12gordo1211 months ago

Well done; the characters felt just right for the story. An easy 5* for me!

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite11 months ago

A perfect “manic pixie dream girl” story.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun10 months ago

Wow! So well told. 5 Stars!

Taid7692Taid76928 months ago

One of the main problems that I have reading the majority of stories on Literotica is that they are so poorly written. You, however, have not made a single faux pas or gramattical mistake. The you competed that with a superb plot, extremely well told. I have found an author that I love. As others have said 5*. There again maybe 6* or 7*!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow8 months agoAuthor

Well thanks, Taid7692. Very happy to know you enjoy my writing!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

Wow. That was great and it hit close to home various times. I wonder how many of us has had a Sasha in their lives and is better off for the experience. Well done. It wasn't sappy at all. Loved it.

risgrynsfiskrisgrynsfisk5 months ago

I have read and enjoyed some of your stories now. I like the underlaying premise that love has the potential to be a power for healing, and that this love is a possibility also for those most fucked up.

Tanks for sharing

Risgrynsfisk

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow4 months agoAuthor

Thank you very much, risgrynsfisk. Very happy you've enjoyed my stories. Yes, I guess those are themes in my stories. Everyone is broken in some way... some more than others. A little love and companionship goes a long way.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've rarely encountered characters as loveable as Sasha. Fantastic story and great writing! Thanks for shearing her with us. Just a shame it ended so soon...

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow4 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. I agree: Sasha is a loveable character, though her troubles are not cute or funny. She would be a handful in reality. For another loveable character, check out Beth in The Waif and the Wall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story isn't aiming for medical realism, but people with severe behavioral symptoms need to know there are a LOT of new meds.

You may need to try several different ones before you find the right dose or combination for your brain chemistry. It's really important not to give up if the first few tries don't work or have unbearable side effects.

Taid7692Taid7692about 1 month ago

This is the second time that I have read this story, and it is as good the second time as it was the first, Thank you.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 1 month agoAuthor

Wow, thanks again, Taid7692. Wonderful to hear that!

.

Anonymous: Too much fiction completely makes up behavior of people with challenges. To avoid that, I based Sasha's behavior on dissociative identity disorder, depersonalization-derealization disorder and a little borderline personality disorder. As you say, probably far from realistic, but not completely invented. I avoided mention of medication and other treatments she may or may not have been trying. It's more romantic that being in his arms helps her the most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...