Crazy Cornelius & the Magic Pills Ch. 03

Story Info
The Hawkins family trip out and leave on a trip.
15.6k words
3.5
3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - Things are never normal in the dysfunctional and crazy Hawkins house in Sydney Australia, but when the occupants awaken on Friday morning everyone - Alistair, Faye, Cornelius, Danielle and Erica - are seeing and hearing strange, disturbing and unexplained phenomena. Up the road, Erica's boyfriend Gavin is also acting weird to the dismay of his older sister, Lisa.

With things getting more and more horrifying by the second, the family with Gavin flee the house in terror and take to the road. But will this save them from the aliens, demons, monsters, ghosts and dangerous animals pursuing them? Find out by reading Chapter 3 of this story series.

Please note that this story has very strong themes and violence, as well as scenes involving female characters using the toilet and having their periods, so reader discretion is advised. Otherwise, enjoy the story, look for more coming up and rate and comment. All characters and events are fictional, with any similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental and unintentional.

*

The thunderstorms through Sydney abated after midnight and the rain died away in the early hours of the morning. At the Hawkins house, Alistair, Faye, Erica, Cornelius and Danielle were all sound asleep, and presumably Brendan was too. Although given Brendan never came out of his area in the house and nobody else ever went in, and that he kept the drapes closed at all times causing the difference between night and day to be blurred, this was difficult to ascertain.

Up the road at the Baxter house, Gavin was sound asleep in his bed before waking shortly after 2.00 am, the young man feeling very thirsty. Swinging his legs out of bed, Gavin walked to the kitchen half asleep and took a jug of water out of the fridge, pouring himself a glass. As he drank, he was joined in the kitchen by his older sister, Lisa also waking up thirsty.

Gavin looked across the kitchen as the tall blonde figure of his sister entered the kitchen and his eyes went wide. Normally Lisa wore an oversized tee-shirt over panties to sleep, but to his abject horror his sister had not worn any clothes to bed and was now walking towards him on her bare feet in a state of complete and absolute nudity.

"Hi Gavin," she said, her voice indicating she was still pretty sleepy.

Gavin could only stare at his sister in horror with his mouth agape, taking in his sister's shapely C-cup breasts, her triangle of pubic hair on her feminine mound that proved she was a natural blonde and her long legs.

"Gavin, is something wrong?" Lisa asked as she poured herself a glass of water.

"Lisa, please can you cover yourself up?" asked the dismayed Gavin.

Lisa looked down at the oversized tee-shirt she was wearing, and could feel her knickers covering her bottom and her private female areas. "Gavin, what are you talking about?"

"You walking around the house naked like that, even in the middle of the night. Ugh."

The extremely confused Lisa could only shake her head. "Gavin, I'm clothed, I'm wearing a tee-shirt and panties."

"No, you're naked. We're brother and sister, I don't need to see that."

Lisa thought back to when they were younger and sighed, realizing what must be happening. When he was a kid, Gavin would on occasions sleepwalk, and say all sorts of confused things when doing so. He hadn't done it for some time, but this must be the case now.

"Okay, I think I know what's happening," said Lisa. 'You're sleepwalking, and we need to get you back into bed."

Gavin was adamant. "I am not sleepwalking, I am wide awake, and you are completely nude Lisa."

"I think it's bedtime again Gavin."

The very disturbed Gavin allowed his naked older sister to lead him from the kitchen and back to his bedroom. He hadn't enjoyed the view of his sister's nudity from the front -- her bare breasts and her triangle of blonde pubic hair, and he didn't enjoy the view from the back -- his big sister's bare bottom -- any better.

It only got worse when Lisa got an itch on one of her bare feet and without thinking bent to scratch it, Gavin horrified to see his sister's arse cheeks part and the explicit view of Lisa's vagina and anus. "Now, back into bed for you Gavin," said Lisa, putting her brother back into bed. "You sleep tight and have sweet dreams, okay?"

"Like I can do that have seeing you naked Lisa," Gavin protested. "Can you please cover up your junk in the future?'

Lisa left her brother's bedroom and returned to her own, swinging her bare feet back in under the covers and reaching under her sleep shirt to adjust her knickers, Lisa getting a wedgie around her left butt cheek. The young woman tossed and turned for a bit, disturbed by her brother's weird behavior while sleepwalking. Oh well, at least he hadn't liked what he apparently saw, and hadn't sported an erection. That would have been really disturbing. After about half an hour Lisa drifted back to sleep, joining her younger brother in the land of nod.

The early morning hours passed and dawn was about to rise over the Pacific Ocean. All across Sydney birdsong and calls were the first sound many people heard -- magpies, kookaburras, crows, currawongs and willie wagtails -- and the street in Sydney's northern suburbs where the Hawkins and Baxter families lived was no exception.

Cornelius was first up in the Hawkins house, and he got out of bed shortly before 5 am, leaving Danielle snoring under the covers. The tall lanky young man went to the bathroom and chucked a piss, then returned to the bedroom scratching his balls through his boxer shorts. Putting on underpants, a pair of black football shorts and a black tee-shirt that proclaimed 'I HATE FAGGOTS' Cornelius went into the kitchen and got a huge bowl of cereal.

Going into the living room, Cornelius turned on the television to watch an early morning cartoon about human settlers on a far distant planet in the Andromeda Galaxy in the far distant future that were always having problems with evil robots that wanted to dominate the galaxy and were always cranky. Although enjoying the kids' cartoon, the cereal and still happy about fucking his wife on her period last night, Cornelius was still pissed that the drugs he had purchased yesterday were duds and had had no effect at all on anyone.

In the master bedroom, Alistair and Faye Hawkins awoke, yawning and stretching. Faye headed straight into the ensuite bathroom to sit on the toilet for a while, the petite redhead lifting her short nightdress, pulling her white cotton full brief panties down to her ankles and sitting barefoot on the loo.

Her husband, dressed in a wife-beater vests and boxer shorts, lumbered to the other bathroom that their son, daughter and daughter-in-law shared, stopping to get a glass of water in the kitchen, Alistair feeling exceptionally thirsty this Friday morning.

On his way to the bathroom, Alistair heard the sound of the TV in the living room and went in there to see his slacker unemployed son lounging around feeding his face with cereal Alistair had paid for and watching a TV show for primary school aged students. It was only just after 5 am, and already Alistair was angry.

Alistair stood behind his son. "You going to get a job today, Cornelius?"

"Nuh," Cornelius grunted.

Alistair half slapped, half punched his son on the back of the head. "Get one!" he bellowed, before leaving for the bathroom.

"Miserable old bastard," Cornelius grumbled, rubbing his sore head and trying to concentrate on the television.

In the laundry toilet, Alistair stood peeing and grumbling about his lazy slacker of a son. Finishing his piss, the patriarch of the Hawkins family flushed the toilet and went to wash his hands. His grouchy mood was not improved by the cold water that flowed from the tap. It wasn't normal cold, it was icy cold, like iced water from the fridge.

"What the fuck?" Alistair growled as he played around with the taps, turning off the cold and leaving only the hot running. The mirror steamed up but the water poured from the tap freezing cold, as though it was being pumped directly from the Labrador Current in the North Atlantic Ocean during winter.

Getting angrier still, the puzzled Alistair went outside to look at the hot water system. He had one suspect in mind for this -- Cornelius - and if he had been messing around playing silly buggers with the hot water system, then Alistair would kick his arse from Sydney to Melbourne via Canberra, and then across to Adelaide for good measure.

Retrieving his keys, Alistair opened the laundry door and stopped short, amazed at what he saw. With Cornelius's antics over the years, Alistair was well used to surprises none of them good, but what he saw in the dim early morning light had even he too shocked for words.

On the back patio was a pig. A large pink pig with a curly tail, obviously a boar given how well-endowed the animal was between its hind legs. Alistair turned on the patio lights, and the pig remained clear as ever on the now illuminated porch. It was snuffling around in a garden bed of agapanthus with its snout, grunting. Alistair looked at the pig, the pig looked back at Alistair and grunted at him, then went back to the garden bed again.

Having recovered slightly from the shock of seeing a pig in his garden when there obviously shouldn't have been one, Alistair became very angry. He knew Cornelius was responsible for this, and he was going to pay big time.

"Cornelius!" Alistair boomed, storming into the living room. Cornelius was still feeding his face with cereal and watching cartoons and Alistair belted him around the head like he had done earlier, only much harder.

"What the fuck did you do that for Dad, you fucking dickhead?" protested Cornelius.

"What is a pig doing in the back garden, Cornelius?" roared Alistair.

Cornelius burst out laughing, enraging his father all the more. He grabbed Cornelius by his shirt and dragged him off the couch, the plastic bowl of cereal and milk going all over Cornelius and the couch in equal measures. Alistair gut-punched Cornelius, his son doubling over but still laughing.

"What is so fucking funny?" demanded Alistair. "You think it's funny, to bring a pig into the back garden?"

"There isn't a pig in the back garden," laughed Cornelius.

"There is a pig in the back garden!" boomed Alistair.

"No there isn't, Dad," insisted Cornelius. "Have you been drinking, at five in the morning?"

Alistair grabbed Cornelius by his hair with one hand, his shirt by the other and dragged him through the house to the laundry and outside onto the patio. "There is the pig!" he shouted, releasing his grip on his son.

Cornelius joined his father in looking at the pig in amazement. "There is a pig! How did a pig get in here?"

"Oh don't play stupid with me you idiot, I know you brought it in here, you were up to something last night. And now, I'm going to bust your arse."

Alistair raised his fist, but Cornelius insisted. "Dad, I don't know how the pig got here. It shouldn't be here."

"Of course it shouldn't bloody be here you fucking retard!" Alistair's voice was such that early morning swimmers and surfers at Dee Why and Cronulla beaches could probably hear the shouting.

"Perhaps it escaped from a farm?" Cornelius suggested as his father lowered his fist, watching the pig which ignored the two men, continuing to sniff around grunting.

"In the middle of the suburbs of Sydney?" snapped Alistair. "And how did it get in here?"

"Jesus, how the fuck should I know?" grumbled Cornelius. "Why do you always blame me for all the shit that happens around here?"

"Because you are a weirdo always doing stupid shit, Cornelius!" Alistair stood looking at the two problems he had, his unemployed layabout of an adult son and the pig, and came up with a solution to the problem of the pig at least.

"When we've gone to work, you call the council and get the rangers to come out here and pick up the pig," said Alistair.

"Why do I have to do it?" Cornelius grumbled.

"Because you are the only one in this house apart from your loony brother who isn't going to work or classes today. I don't know, on top of everything else I wake up to a fucking pig in the back yard."

Alistair went back into the house, mumbling and grumbling and Cornelius followed him back inside, sitting down to watch cartoons again.

"Turn that crap off and do something productive Cornelius!" came his father's voice, a direction Cornelius ignored.

The angry Alistair stormed into his bedroom, in time to hear his wife unwinding toilet paper as she finished on the loo, then the toilet flushed.

Behind the closed ensuite bathroom door, Faye was pulling up her knickers as the toilet flushed when she stopped, looking into the bowl in puzzlement. The water was going counter-clockwise. Faye had never been to the Northern Hemisphere, but knew from family members such as her brother and sister visiting England and America that water went anti-clockwise, whereas in Australia the water swirled clockwise. The toilet had finished flushing now and the sound of the toilet cistern refilling was audible, and the puzzled Faye walked to the sink to wash her hands. Unlike her husband earlier, Faye found the water from the taps warm, but again as the water went down the sink Faye noticed it was going anti-clockwise, just like the toilet.

"Faye!" came Alistair's booming voice, to which she inwardly cringed. She had enjoyed some rare peace and quiet while she was sitting on the toilet, although she had heard her husband and son arguing, which was far from unusual. Now her peace and privacy was being shattered.

"Faye, you will not guess what's in our back garden," said Alistair as his wife emerged from the bathroom.

"No Alistair, I wouldn't," said Faye, as she went to put on a short bathrobe.

"There is a pig in our back garden."

"A pig?" Faye stood incredulous. "Alistair, there cannot be a pig in our back garden."

"Come and I'll show you."

The perplexed Faye went through the house with her husband to the back laundry door, and she stopped short as she saw and heard the aforementioned pig, the large pink animal grunting and going through the garden.

"There really is a pig in our garden!" Faye stood dumbfounded.

"That's what I told you," grumbled Alistair.

"How did it get there?"

"I think Cornelius knows more than he's letting on but he's playing dumb, even dumber than usual."

Faye was unconvinced. "How could Cornelius get a pig into the back garden without anyone else knowing about it? And where would he get a pig in the first place?"

"I wouldn't put anything past that son of ours," said Alistair. "Anyway, I told Cornelius to get the council out here to take the pig away while we're at work."

"Talking about work, we'd better get ready early while the girls are still asleep, otherwise we won't get a chance," said Faye.

"Tell me about it, how long can they bloody take?" complained Alistair. "Oh, that reminds me, there's a problem with the hot water I need to check."

"The hot water seemed fine. I washed my hands after I'd been to the toilet, and there was hot water."

Alistair turned on the hot tap in the laundry sink, and hot water flowed. "Strange," Alistair grunted.

"That's strange too," said Faye. She indicated the water swirling down the drain anti-clockwise. "It was happening in our bathroom too when I flushed the toilet and ran the sink."

Alistair stepped into the laundry toilet and flushed it, both he and his wife looking amazed as the water in the toilet swirled anti-clockwise. "The water always goes clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere, so what the fuck is going on this morning?"

Both Faye and Alistair showered, Faye in the ensuite and Alistair in the main bathroom, both pondering the water swirling down the drains anti-clockwise. Alistair put on his work clothes and boots and went into his bedroom, where he stopped short.

His wife had also dressed for work -- in a light blue 1970s pantsuit sporting very flared trousers and shoes with platform heels. Alistair shook his head. "Faye, what are you wearing that for?"

Faye shrugged as she brushed her red hair. "Just ordinary clothes to the office Alistair like every day." She indicated her pantsuit. "I wear this all the time."

"No, you wouldn't have worn that since 1978 or 1979, before Erica was born. Are you feeling okay this morning, Faye?"

"Perfectly fine Alistair, apart from there being a pig in our back garden and the plumbing doing strange things," said Faye.

*

Up the road at the Baxter house, Gavin and Lisa had both awoken. As he got out of bed, Gavin thought about that strange dream about his sister being naked and tried to banish the images from his mind. "What a strange dream," he said, brushing his teeth and shaving in the bathroom. Gavin had a peculiar feeling today upon waking, an odd sensation of the disquiet of missing time, as though Gavin had overslept until around noon, but it was still early morning.

While her younger brother brushed his teeth and shaved, Lisa had walked into the laundry toilet, and closed and locked the door, putting down the toilet seat. The attractive young blonde lifted her over-sized football shirt to show she was wearing light blue bikini-style cotton panties, which she pulled down to her ankles before sitting her bare bottom down on the toilet.

Adjusting her bum so she was comfortable on the seat, Lisa was very much aware of the uncomfortable feelings in her bladder and her bowels. From Lisa's urethra came a stream of yellow urine that tinkled into the toilet bowl, soaking her vagina. When her piss abated, Lisa reached for the loo paper and unwound herself some toilet tissue, using it to dry her pink pussy, the hair that grew on Lisa's mound and around her vulva indicating that she was a natural blonde.

Relaxing the muscles in her bowels, Lisa gave a practical demonstration that pretty girls do fart and she felt the relief as her poo came out of her anus with quite a rush, the smell immediately making itself known in the toilet. Lisa got more toilet paper and wiped her bottom, and remained sitting on the loo, looking down at her lowered panties and bare feet.

Gavin of course did not want to know what his big sister was doing on the toilet, so was disturbed when he heard her voice from the toilet as he washed the last shaving foam from his face.

"Gavin? Gavin, it's Lisa," she called out. "This is really embarrassing but I've run out of toilet paper and now I'm stranded on the loo. Could you please get me a new roll of toilet paper and pass it to me through the door?"

This wasn't something Gavin really wanted to have to deal with, especially after that weird dream about his butt-naked sister in the middle of the night. Gavin had passed by the toilet earlier and could have sworn there was paper, but then again maybe he was mistaken. He was pretty confused after that strange vivid dream about seeing Lisa naked. Gavin also wished Lisa had checked that she had enough toilet paper before she sat down on the toilet for her morning shit, but obviously she hadn't and he couldn't leave his big sister sitting on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles and a dirty bottom.

"Gavin?" came Lisa's voice again.

"Sorry Lisa, I'll just get you some, just sit tight," Gavin called back.

Then Lisa's voice again, her tone clearly puzzled. "Gavin, who are you talking to?"

Now Gavin was puzzled. "You Lisa, obviously."

Gavin opened the small closet under the sink and retrieved a roll of nice soft toilet paper and took it to the laundry toilet, where he knocked on the closed and locked door.

"Lisa, I've got your toilet paper for you, if you just open the door a few inches I'll pass it to you."

On the toilet, Lisa was already puzzled and now was utterly perplexed. She was also not too pleased, she could feel more poo in her rectum pressing against her anus, and didn't want to defecate with her own brother right outside the toilet door.

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers