Crazy Cornelius & the Magic Pills Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alistair's loud voice cut through the air, scaring other people filling up their cars. "Cornelius, stop doing that right now you bloody fool!"

Cornelius reluctantly did as he was told and began to fill up his wife's car, but inside the group had already attracted the attention of the service station staff, who watched on the surveillance cameras the antics of a young man wearing a black tee-shirt proclaiming he hated faggots, and an angry looking bearded man shouting. Not to mention who seemed to be the mother dressed like it was 1978 not 1998.

"Keep a watch out on that group, they look like trouble to me," the woman who ran the service station to the two young male console operators. "They might do a runner without paying."

While Gavin stretched his legs, Danielle made for the ladies room.

"Danielle, where are you going?" Alistair growled. "Somebody you know might recognize you!"

His daughter-in-law was cutting in her reply, and clearly didn't care that everyone could hear her. "Excuse me for needing to piss and change my tampon."

She flounced off towards the toilet, and Faye, also getting the call of nature, also headed for the ladies room. Erica went to follow her mother and sister-in-law, but as she walked towards the female toilets she stopped. Her bladder was bursting, if she didn't go to the toilet she would have wet knickers, but such was her terror of another encounter with the toilet demon, she couldn't summon up the bravery to go in there and stood with her legs crossed and her fingers in her mouth, her heart racing.

"Are you coming Erica?" Faye asked, noticing that her daughter had not followed them.

Cornelius laughed and teased his younger sister. "Erica's scared of the toilet demon coming to get her. Isn't that right Erica?"

"Cornelius, shut up!" bellowed Alistair, as again other petrol station customers looked over.

Faye and Danielle went into the ladies, desperate to pee, leaving the distressed Erica standing outside, her awkward body posture attracting attention.

Feeling sorry for his girlfriend, Gavin went over to her and stroked her hair. "Erica, you okay?"

Erica shook her head, feeling very close to tears. "I need to go for a pee so badly, but after what happened this morning I'm scared to go to the toilet."

"I understand," said Gavin. He looked around, and spied a large dumpster in an alcove. "How about you duck behind there? I'll stand guard so nobody sees you."

Erica wasn't thrilled about squatting and peeing behind a dumpster at a busy petrol station, but such was her need to urinate and her terror of the toilet demon that the young girl had no choice and nodded. "I'm so nervous," she said in a small voice.

"It's okay, I understand," said Gavin, taking Erica. He reached into his jeans pocket and took out two tissues, handing them to Erica so she would be able to wipe her pussy.

Erica, her legs tight together, shuffled alongside Gavin to where the dumpster was and while Gavin stood guard and tried to look casual, Erica ducked behind it. The young girl hastily unfastened her denim shorts which she pulled down to her thighs, then her white cotton floral knickers.

The teenager squatted down, relaxed as much as she possibly could and felt the sheer relief in her bladder as she began to pee. Erica's smelly yellow urine flowed from her urethra in abundance, the teenager tinkling onto the concrete she was squatting over. Her piss kept coming and coming and coming out of her little pee-hole, soaking Erica's tight hairy teenage twat in the process.

Finally though Erica's pee stream started to abate, and the steady yellow stream from the young girl's pussy turned to big splashes, then droplets before dying away, her bladder now empty. Erica took the tissues and applied them to her vagina, the tissues coming away from her fanny soaked with urine. Now done, Erica stood up and pulled up her knickers and then her shorts, adjusting them around her bum and her box.

"You feeling better now?" Gavin asked, as Erica stepped out from behind the dumpster and threw her pee-soaked tissues into them.

"Yes, thanks Gavin, thank you for standing watch for me," said Erica. "I really had to go, but the toilet demon might have been waiting for me."

"I understand," said Gavin, his eyes going wide at the massive puddle of piss Erica had left behind herself, which had gone everywhere. His girlfriend was a particularly petite teenager built like a willow branch. How did she have so much pee in her bladder?

Erica was a girl who was always fastidious about washing her hands after she had been to the toilet whether she had urinated, defecated or had been dealing with feminine hygiene requirements while on her period, and accordingly the young girl looked around for somewhere to do this. All she could see were small buckets with squeegees inside each of them for washing windscreens, and she made for the nearest one, washing her hands thoroughly to the astonishment of the middle-aged man who was about to use these items to wash his windscreen.

Gavin, himself not having any phobias of toilet demons, then made a dash for the men's room to pee, Erica waiting for him to return, after which they held hands waiting for everyone else to finish.

At his pump, Cornelius had just finished filling up Danielle's car. He replaced the nozzle back in the bowser and casually looked as another car pulled into the service station. His eyes however went wide as he recognized the driver and passenger. "Oh shit!" he exclaimed, jumping into the driver's side of the car and hiding.

Alistair, who had also finished fueling up, saw this and was not impressed. He strode over to the car and flung the door open. "Why are you playing silly buggers again, Cornelius?" he snapped.

Cornelius pointed over to the newly arrived car where the older male driver was fueling up and the old lady sat in the passenger seat. "That's Danielle's grandparents, her mother's parents. They can't see me, and they can't see Danielle. You need to warn her, Dad!"

Alistair knew the risks. "I'll do it," he said, heading for the female lavatories.

In the ladies' room, Faye and Danielle had been peeing in more standard situations than Erica, into toilets. Faye finished first, Danielle needing a change of tampon took longer. The young woman pulled a fully saturated tampon full of blue blood out of her fanny, before inserting another one up there to replace it, Danielle noticing that her pee and period again created a green liquid in the lavatory.

Standing up and flushing the toilet, Danielle came out of the cubicle adjusting her knickers through her leggings and joined her mother-in-law at the sink to wash her hands. There was no conversation between the pair, Faye and Danielle never getting along well at the best of times, but then came a knocking on the external door and Alistair's voice.

"Faye, Danielle, you in there?"

Faye opened the door and Alistair quickly ducked inside. "Danielle, there's a problem outside. Your grandparents are there."

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Danielle. "Did they see Cornelius?"

Alistair shook his head. "No, he's hiding in the car, but we need to somehow get you out of here without them noticing you."

"I packed a jacket in case it gets cold," said Faye. "It's got a hood, I'll go and get it. Danielle can wear that so her grandparents don't see her."

Leaving Danielle in the ladies' room, Alistair and Faye departed, Faye running back to the four wheel drive and getting the jacket, taking it back to the women's toilets and giving it to her daughter-in-law. Danielle hastily put it on, covered as much of her face as possible and made her way back to her car, jumping into the passenger seat and joining her husband in hiding.

Faye looked at Danielle's grandparents, who fortunately seemed to have seen nothing. That was one good thing at least, she thought to herself as she waited for her husband to pay for the fuel so they could get out of here.

Alistair, who had ducked into the men's room to take a leak, now headed into the service station shop to pay for the petrol. Impatient to leave, he was irritated by the long queue, and when he finally reached the head of it he thought that the young male attendant was looking at him in a funny way.

Being looked at in a funny way did not impress Alistair, and nor did the size of the fuel bill for Danielle's car. "Gas guzzler," Alistair growled as he took the receipt, his mood darkening as he walked out of the service station and saw the traffic on Hunter Street was getting heavier and heavier, which would delay them getting out of here.

Outside the automatic doors into the service station, a teenage boy had noticed that the man coming out of the shop didn't look very happy. The boy, whose facial features and body posture showed that he was afflicted by the condition Downs Syndrome, wore the uniform of the special school he attended in Newcastle for kids just like him, and it even had his nametag Toby on it.

Toby was in a good mood, and why wouldn't he be? In his hand he had a bag of lollies, purchased for him by his parents. He looked at the tall bearded man coming out of the shop, and noted that he looked like his Grandpop. And Toby's Grandpop was a really nice man, who was always very happy to accept some of Toby's sweets when he offered them to him. Toby bet that this man was really nice just like his Grandpop, that he was just having a bad day and that's why he looked so sad, and that some sweets would cheer him up.

Alistair hadn't noticed Toby, the first he knew of his presence was when a paper bag full of sweets was thrust in his face, and he heard a retarded voice going, "Ood u lie um ollies?"

Started and already on edge, Alistair did not appreciate the intrusion. "Shut up!" he bellowed, knocking the bag of lollies out of Toby's hand with a single, violent swipe. "Stupid fucking mongoloid!"

The lollies went flying out of the bag for some distance such was the power of Alistair's strike, and landed in front of a couple who were walking two Labrador dogs. Endlessly obsessed by food, the Labradors moved quickly, the greedy dogs gobbling up Toby's lollies within seconds.

Toby burst into tears, and stood wailing, the sound getting Alistair even more cross, and angrier still when some woman came at him and said, "Excuse me, how dare you speak to my son like that!"

"Keep the retard on a lead and away from normal people in future then," growled Alistair.

"My son has special needs and he does not need people like you acting like that," said the appalled mother.

"Tell somebody who cares, I don't give a shit about your spastic son boo-hooing and carrying on," declared Alistair. "Put him in a fucking loony school and keep him there."

Alistair returned to the car, as Toby's mother comforted him while he sobbed and his equally appalled father came out of the shop. "Never mind Toby, we'll get you another bag of lollies," he assured his son. He glared at Alistair as he entered his four wheel drive, noting the name of the lift company on the shirt Alistair wore. "And I wonder what that dreadful man is going to think when I call his company's head office on Monday to make an official complaint?"

Everyone in the Hawkins family was back in their cars, but did not pull out, instead waiting for Danielle's grandparents to leave. This wasn't a short process, her grandfather was a very precise man who didn't want uneven dollar amounts when he was paying his fuel, and it kept going to one or two cents over.

In the drivers' seat of Danielle's car Cornelius kept popping his head up and down to see where Danielle's grandfather was, while Danielle stayed completely hidden, sweating in the hooded jacket. Finally though, Danielle's grandfather finished filling the car and went into the shop, while her grandmother remained in the passenger seat reading a book.

Seizing their chance, Alistair and Cornelius drove out of the service station, Cornelius following his father up Hunter Street, Danielle beside him getting out of her hiding position and taking off the jacket. At the service station, the manager came in from the office and asked the young men at the console, "So, no problems with those weird people?"

The two young guys had no idea where to start. Who seemed to be the oldest son pretending to masturbate with the petrol pump hose then hiding in the car? The young woman with untidy blonde hair going into the ladies room with the older woman dressed in 1970s clothes, the older lady coming back, returning with a jacket to conceal the young woman who then hid in the car with the weird young guy? The space cadet girl with glasses pulling down her shorts and her knickers to take a piss behind the dumpster with the whole thing captured on CCTV, then holding hands with and kissing the young guy who the service station employees took to be her brother? Or was it the patriarch of the group, who after shouting at his son, went into first the women's toilets then the men's, came into the shop to pay for the fuel in both cars and being a complete grouch about it, then bullying and upsetting a Down Syndrome boy outside?

By this time both cars were well up Hunter Street, adjacent to which was a railway line, both Alistair and Cornelius having to stop when the bells on a level crossing started ringing and the boom-gates went down. Nobody paid any attention to a passenger train from Sydney nor a goods train going by, but their attention went to the sights and sounds of a steam train when it went by, smoke pouring from the stack on the locomotive, the sound of the steam whistle prominent, the train carriages old fashioned Edwardian era rail cars.

Alistair, Faye, Gavin and Erica looked at the passing steam train, as did Cornelius and Danielle, able to smell the coal smoke as it drifted from the engines before the train went on its way. Thankfully nothing else weird happened, but Alistair said, "That was a warning, the aliens brought the steam train forward through time to show that they're still onto us."

Things proved uneventful as Alistair and Cornelius continued to drive through Newcastle's northern suburbs, but had to make a quick pit stop as Cornelius was the only one not to get a chance to pee at the service station, and was now busting. While Cornelius dashed into a park to have a piss, Danielle came around and asked her in-laws, "So where are we headed now?"

"Nelson Bay," said Alistair.

"It's getting late and we're all tired, we need to find somewhere to spend the night," said Faye.

"I hope we can find someplace that won't charge us an arm and a leg," grumbled Alistair.

"It's out of season, and not school holidays, I think we should be fine," said Faye.

Cornelius returned having had a piss, and he again got into the driver's seat of Danielle's car, his wife telling him of their destination, Cornelius following his father as they crossed the Hunter River and headed north-easterly along the coast for the town of Nelson Bay at Port Stephens.

Things were winding down for the day as the Hawkins family approached for the early evening, tourist boats returning to the marina after conducting dolphin watching tours throughout the day.

Alistair looked out the window of the car at the lighthouse when they drove by. "I don't like the look of that lighthouse, it seems demonic to me."

In the back seat of the car, Erica said, "Dad, it's just a lighthouse."

"Yeah Mr. Hawkins, can a lighthouse be demonic?" asked Gavin.

"Well, yes they can be," said Alistair. "I just get a bad feeling about it; that demons might be up there watching for us. We'll just have to be careful around it, we don't want demons or aliens up there using it as a beacon to put thoughts into our brains."

They continued the drive, and Faye indicated some holiday chalets with a flashing 'Vacancy' sign outside. "How about we try there?"

"Prices don't seem too bad," said Alistair, looking at the advertised prices as they stopped to take a closer look. "We'll give it a try."

Alistair and Cornelius pulled into the parking lot, and the family went into the office. The motel manager, an older guy came to the desk. "Good afternoon Sir, I'm Tom, how can I help you?" he asked Alistair.

"Could we please rent a chalet for the night?" Alistair asked, holding out notes to the value of the hotel room's overnight price.

"Yes of course Sir, we just need you to fill out the register," said Tom.

Alistair did just this, but of course the information completed was false, the address given one in Coolangatta, and the telephone number made up off the top of his head. And the Hawkins family became the Brown family. "Oh, you're from the Gold Coast," said Tom. "Nice place."

"Yeah, just drove down this morning," said Alistair.

Tom went through some of the terms and conditions of staying at the chalets, then handed the keys to Alistair for chalet 12, watching as the family went on their way. Tom shook his head, being in this business for so long he knew of the 'strange ones' and this family appeared odd. There was something off about the father, and if they were from Queensland, why did both cars bear New South Wales number plates? True Coolangatta was on the border, but still it was a bit odd.

Why was the father wearing his work clothes if they were on vacation, why was the mother dressed like it was the 1970s? The eldest son in his homophobic tee-shirt looked extraordinarily strange, and definitely not trustworthy. What connection the girl with untidy blonde hair had to this family was unclear, and even more disturbingly why were the younger son and daughter holding hands as they walked to the chalet? Tom shook his head, resolving to tell his wife about them and to keep an eye on them during their short stay.

"This is nice," said Faye as the family went into the chalet and took a look around.

"Yeah, but not that," said Alistair, scowling as Cornelius and Danielle each made a beeline for the mini-bar and took out two cans of beer, opening them and guzzling the lager inside. "What do you think you're doing?"

"We're thirsty," said Danielle defensively.

"We have to pay for that and it's not cheap," growled Alistair. "Especially expensive overseas beer like that. Don't drink anything more out of that mini bar."

"Well what are we supposed to drink?" Cornelius scowled.

"There's plenty of bottled water in the car, and plenty more water out of the taps," said Alistair.

Gavin noticed that Erica was pacing a bit, looking very apprehensive. "Everything okay Erica?"

Erica shook her head. Everything was not fine. While she had emptied her bladder at the service station, she had drunk more water afterwards and needed to pee again. But that was only a minor part of the problem. She could feel her excrement in her bowels, pressing against her sphincter and the walls of her rectum. The need to poo was unmistakable, and Erica knew she would have to sit on the toilet this time. And this meant the risk of the toilet demon getting her again.

"I need to go to the toilet," said Erica in a small voice.

"Well, the bathroom's just through there," said her father, pointing at the door. "Hurry up and go."

"I'm scared, what if the toilet demon is in there?" she asked, putting her fingers in her mouth.

"Erica, the toilet demon is back at the house," said Faye reassuringly. "You'll be fine."

"Yeah, like your Mum said, you'll be okay." Gavin tried to reassure his frightened girlfriend.

Cornelius guffawed. "Erica's too scared to go to the toilet."

"Shut up moron, keep out of it," Alistair ordered his son.

"Don't worry Erica, I know how it feels to be scared to go to the toilet," said Danielle.

Erica's eyes went wide. "You do?"

Danielle nodded. "Yeah, when the Newcastle Earthquake struck I was in the toilet at the time. Talk about an instant cure for constipation. Anyway, for a few weeks afterwards I was nervous every time I needed to go to the loo."